Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:28 AM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by hypnoticpeachy
Today 04:18 AM
{·~ you can't hide ~·} [VA]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:07 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by alec
Today 03:54 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 03:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 13th, 2023, 07:44 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Battle of The Ranks [Riverclan Event]

@roo! | @tecomuri | @Cornbread1233 | @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~

Cobwebpaw Sighed "A Pebble Would Be The Most Easiest to hide, and the others probably wouldn't notice it, at least not at first. but i think we should still be cautious and put it somewhere one wouldn't necessarily go looking for a stone. Let's Hide it on top of one of The Dens, no one would go looking for a measly pebble up there now would they? put with its size we can easily tuck it into some of the weaving of the den roof"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 13th, 2023, 09:43 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

"That's a good idea but what if it falls out of the roof?" Beepaw asked "We should bury the pebble somewhere. Unless that's against the rules?" She looked at Blueberrypaw. It was probably a bad idea to advocate cheating in front of the organizer of the event.

[ @roo! | @RogueSkeleton | @Tecumori | @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]
Old September 14th, 2023, 08:57 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Lionpaw - The Perfect One
RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 6 moons | 83/100
Lionpaw beamed, delighted that no one had challenged him for the role. Well, of course. Who would dare object to him being the team captain?

After he'd had enough of stroking his own ego, Lionpaw brought himself back to the present, tuning in as his teammates discussed what their team item should be. His tail thumped behind him as his eyes flitted between each of his teammates. He was a little miffed no one had asked him for his thoughts directly. Was he not the leader of this group? His opinion should be the only one that mattered. He was the team captain for star's sake! And as team captain, it was only right that his opinion be heard first amongst the rest of them. Lionpaw huffed. No matter, perhaps they were too intimidated by him. Who wouldn't be in the presence of StarClan's gift? It was only a matter of time before they sent some omen to their medicine cat, declaring that he was the chosen one, or something just as grand.

Lionpaw tuned back in, watching as Blueberrypaw raced away to fetch something. When she returned, he stared quizzically at the three stones she placed on the ground. Stones? Lionpaw would have preferred something cooler than some mere pebbles, but since he had missed out on the first part of the conversation he'd let it slide. The golden tom leaned in and observed each stone closely, lips pursing as he finally came to a decision.

"Hmm, I say we use this one." He announced, scooping up one of the smaller stones and balancing it in the center of his paw. "The smaller one would be harder for the other teams to notice," He held it up for the rest to see, smirking once again as he stared each of them in the eye.

His stare lingered on that Webbed-paw, or whatever he'd said his name was. He was quite large, obviously far too old to still be an apprentice. Which must have meant he was a lousy one. Oh well, his size could still be used to their advantage at least.

"Unless anyone thinks otherwise, of course." he added after, although there was a touch of apathy in his voice. Lionpaw had no intention of actually taking the other's thoughts seriously, but he'd noticed how his leader-- well, fake leader anyway-- would allow others to speak before forming any final decisions. Though his choice was obviously the best one, he'd humor their answers for now before inevitably dismissing any that went against his.

@roo! | @RogueSkeleton | @Cornbread1233 | @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
[B @roo! | @tecomuri | @Cornbread1233 | @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~

Cobwebpaw Sighed "A Pebble Would Be The Most Easiest to hide, and the others probably wouldn't notice it, at least not at first. but i think we should still be cautious and put it somewhere one wouldn't necessarily go looking for a stone. Let's Hide it on top of one of The Dens, no one would go looking for a measly pebble up there now would they? put with its size we can easily tuck it into some of the weaving of the den roof"[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
"That's a good idea but what if it falls out of the roof?" Beepaw asked "We should bury the pebble somewhere. Unless that's against the rules?" She looked at Blueberrypaw. It was probably a bad idea to advocate cheating in front of the organizer of the event.

[ @roo! | @RogueSkeleton | @Tecumori | @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]
BlueberryPaw
"Yes, sir Team Leader sir!" She said with a giggle and took the other two back. She listened to her teams disscussion upon her arrival. The roof sounded like a good idea but BeePaw had a valid point. "It has to be in sight and not impossible to get to, so we can't bury it, but we can slightly cover it perhaps!"

[ @roo! | @RogueSkeleton | @Tecumori | @Cornbread123 ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 14th, 2023, 09:17 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Blazekit

Blazekit had fallen asleep in some brush, not seeing nor hearing anything that had happened.
@Ladiebugg @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 14th, 2023, 11:07 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

He was looking around and noticed that everyone was actually starting to make team leaders and discuss strats, he turned toward his team and spoke up "Alright. We have to choose a team captain and fast, we also need to choose a strat, the time is running, and we have to do that very quickly"

He hopped that his team would react faster now....

@CloverLover649 @RogueSkeleton @FrostyGalaxy @Katiethewolfchild @Ladiebugg
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old September 14th, 2023, 11:42 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Tigerpool meowed yes, we probably should choose a Team captain quickly. @CloverLover649 @WhiteDawn @Rougeskeleton @FrostyGalaxy @Ladiebugg
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 16th, 2023 at 10:48 AM.
Old September 14th, 2023, 01:04 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 16 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Yes, they still needed a team captain didn't they? The warrior team couldn't already be falling behind the apprentices and kits now, could they? Those little furballs should see just how cool the warriors were!

"How about you, then, Nightspark?" Larkwing suggested easily, smiling over at him, "I mean, you are a Lionheart."

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old September 14th, 2023, 01:14 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

@WhiteDawn || @Katiethewolfchild || @RogueSkeleton || @Ladiebugg || @FrostyGalaxy

*Bluefang said he could be team leader, but said its ok if he wasn't*
Old September 16th, 2023, 09:25 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Event [#event]

BlueberryPaw
"OK!" She yowled, padding away from their team. The blue she-cat padded into the middle of the clearing. "Do we have our team captains?" She purred, nodding at LionPaw with a smile. "If so, please presemt yourselves!"

[BlueberryPaw just needs your team captain to come up so she knows which team has which captain! Once I get replies I will send another post! Also my mention has changed and appears to not be working so please quote me to ping me!]

[UPDATE; My mentions work now ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; September 23rd, 2023 at 10:35 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 07:19 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky.lemons~ View Post
BlueberryPaw
"OK!" She yowled, padding away from their team. The blue she-cat padded into the middle of the clearing. "Do we have our team captains?" She purred, nodding at LionPaw with a smile. "If so, please presemt yourselves!"
[BlueberryPaw just needs your team captain to come up so she knows which team has which captain! Once I get replies I will send another post! Also my mention has changed and appears to not be working so please quote me to ping me!]

Lionpaw - The Perfect One
RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 6 moons | 86/100
"You already know that I'm team captain of the Apprentice's Team," Lionpaw called out, standing to show off his obvious leader-like essence.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Closed Thread