Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:04 AM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:42 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 03:58 AM
Word Association
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:05 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 02:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2020, 01:26 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Playdate

EEP! Her attacker was coming for her injured leg! The rage in Rosebriar's eyes gave Splashleap pause, and that would turn out to be a mistake. As she tried to twist away, her second of delay proved unfortunately decisive. Though she managed to get her gash, which she was beginning to realize wasn't deep at all and was really only a surface scrape out of the way, her hind foot was not so lucky. And momentum was not her friend. The quick stop effectively flopped her onto her side, although at least it wasn't her belly. Still, not the best to be fighting from. Her tail and paws flailing, she tried to get up before she could be pinned. But the Windclan cat would probably be speedy enough. @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old October 18th, 2020, 01:37 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

(Both open, both WC!)

Snowberry's pale green eyes darted around, and they landed on the nearest opposing warrior. She leapt at the cat, attempting to land a hard, unbalancing hit.
-----
Nightsong looked around at the fighting cats. They weren't usually one to initiate a fight, so they were standing around, watching everyone, analyzing them.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old October 18th, 2020, 01:38 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Skunkblaze had made her way across the river, not particularly enjoying the wetness, but not despising it either. It wasn't like it could hurt her. She was about to leap on SOMEONE, but she wanted to stay close to Windpaw. She didn't really know much about her new apprentice, and she didn't want her getting hurt, if some idiot went after her. She didn't want to helicopter her, but since she seemed a bit nervous........she probably didn't need a physco going off on her randomly. Especially since this was supposed to be a drill of sorts.
------------------------
Wishpool had decided to come along. Maybe it wasn't the best idea, and she could very well end up regretting it, but she had been feeling like it was time to get out of the nursery. Besides, it wasn't a real raid, with clawing and killing. It would be fairly peaceful, or so she hoped. Only a bit of ruffled fur. She could see Nightpaw plunging in, and she experienced a thrill of pride, even with him not being her biological kit. He certainly seemed a bit better than the ones SHE had produced, with their disappearing seemingly one by one. Shaking those thoughts away, the molly prowled the edge of the battleground, figuring that if anyone was hiding, she would find them.
----------------
Thornpaw was a bit nervous to say the least, but she made her way bravely into battle, claws staying sheathed. She didn't want to get in trouble, or hurt anyone after all. Her breathing came a bit faster now, remembering the training sessions with Yewswipe. The pain of the claws, the teeth, the living for moons with a leg she hadn't treated. And the release, the freedom of her mentor disappearing, of meeting Seedpaw, how life had gotten better. Life was back to being bad in this instant, this moment though. She hoped that would change. Despite her unusually optimistic view, she stayed on the fringes, not wanting to provoke some psychopathic murderer. (If Gosling would like to maul someone..........)
(OPEN TO RC CATS FOR ALL THREE)

Last edited by gs29513; October 18th, 2020 at 01:40 PM.
Old October 18th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSpirit2009 View Post

(Like, to attack a WC, or are you a WC?)
(I'm a windclanner, my riverclan apprentice hasn't had any battle training c: )
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old October 18th, 2020, 02:09 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariiiiii View Post
(Both open, both WC!)

Snowberry's pale green eyes darted around, and they landed on the nearest opposing warrior. She leapt at the cat, attempting to land a hard, unbalancing hit.
-----
Nightsong looked around at the fighting cats. They weren't usually one to initiate a fight, so they were standing around, watching everyone, analyzing them.
(when you say windclan, you mean they are both from windclan right? This is a little confusing lol xD )
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old October 18th, 2020, 02:10 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @gs29513 - If Wind gets in any trouble I'll mention you! ]
-Bristlepaw-

To be honest, Bristlepaw had totally forgotten about this fake raid. And it was a complete shock to wake up from a nap to WindClanners fighting his clan mates. He wanted to go back to sleep but, didn't particularly feel like being kicked up or something for not participating.
Other than that, he had gotten a training session with Fennelheart and knew a little bit. Either way, he had spotted another apprentice and was going after them. She was clearly older than him, and had the advantage but, he'd try. For once in his life he'd actually try. So, leaping at his enemy, with really no particular goal other than pinning, he hoped for the best.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old October 18th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Honeypelt
[ @Roseleader ]

Honeypelt jumped out the way of the apprentice's reach just slightly as she hissed, turning to where she landed and pouncing, hoping to pin her. Seems she was a lot more feisty than the warrior had assumed at first glance.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 18th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Unpredictable

Seedpaw followed her clanmates to the practice raid with excitement. She had already passed her finale assessment, but this could really prove her worth. The three legged apprentice found the nearest Riverclan cat and attempted to slash at his chest, gently to not actually hurt them. She wasn't fighting that rogue after all, so she wouldn't be injured. Well unless she feel. Her open back leg wasn't good at supporting her.

{open for Riverclan cat}

>>>><<<<

Cottonstrike felt vibrations of cats fighting and remembered what Lionstar had told everyone about a practice raid. It was still a surprise since they didn't know when it would happen. The deaf tom jumped into battle with excitement. He had gotten a little rusty.

{Open for Windclan cat}

>>>><<<<

Ashpool was quite excited when she heard the call and jumped right out of the den. The warrior was ready for a 'fight' and she may not be using claws, but she was still going to go hard on whoever wanted to fight her. This was just as much excitement as that stupid she-cat who attacked her. That cat went running and she was hoping for the same thing to happen this time.

{Open for Windclan cat}

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old October 18th, 2020, 02:26 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
(I'm a windclanner, my riverclan apprentice hasn't had any battle training c: )
Icetree of Riverclan saw a Windclanner and attacked them, pawing at their face.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 18th, 2020, 02:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

[Gullpaw is from WC]

Gullpaw sulked into this battle, she didn’t want to be here, it was stupid and lame. She just wanted to wallow in her own sorrow alone in her nest, but yet she got dragged here.

[Fennelheart from RC]

Fennelheart wasn’t sure where Bristlepaw ran off to when she heard the call for the practice raid, she skimmed the area looking for someone to attack. She thought this was a great idea for apprentices, but not for warriors.

[Blizzardsky from RC]

Blizzardsky was awoken to the attack, he glanced around for an opponent ready to attack them. He couldn’t want to beat them and shred them, well shred with sheathed claws.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread