ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 04:54 PM

Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:34 PM

Default Re: OUAT! :) (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Emma rolled her eyes as she left the store and gold just picked up his item that fell on the ground and mumbled under his breath ." what you want? " gold asked hook

------------------------------------

Emma then noticed Henry and her parents " yeah I did kid just not in a good mood right now so try and not to annoy me please? " she asked as nicely as she could . She couldn't get hooks telescope back she would have to get it back another way. She then noticed her parents heading to the same place she was gonna go , she walked in the dinner and took a seat she started to read again a hint of anger glowing from her gesture
(Henry was talking with Regina, not Emma.)
Mary Margaret glanced over at Emma, concern flickering through her soft brown eyes. "Emma?" She said softly, sliding into the seat beside her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Regina smiled at her son as she came through the door. "Yes but its alright darling," she said smoothly. "We'll work it out. I have a feeling everything will work itself out soon." A glint of childish mischief sparked in her brown eyes. The mayor closed the door and walked into the kitchen. She quickly slipped the vial into a drawer and locked it up before turning around to Henry. "So how has your day been darling?"
"It's been... okay." Henry shrugged, leaning against the kitchen counter. "Nothing exciting has been happening recently. No adventures, no new people, nothing. Just a typical Storybrooke day." He sighed, leaning his head into his arms.

(Sorry for the short post, I'm about to leave.)

Last edited by red_inactive; October 22nd, 2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post

Mary Margaret glanced over at Emma, concern flickering through her soft brown eyes. "Emma?" She said softly, sliding into the seat beside her.

"It's been... okay." Henry shrugged, leaning against the kitchen counter. "Nothing exciting has been happening recently. No adventures, no new people, nothing. Just a typical Storybrooke day." He sighed, leaning his head into his arms.

Face palms )
Emma looked up from her book and then looked back she set the book down and sighed . She pinched the bridge of her nose
" it's gold again he's taken hooks telescope and every one is getting on my nerves " she finally spoke as she looked out the window . Atleast her mother didn't anger her " and I may have punched and slapped Regina as well " she added and had a little chuckle . @Rubinaito

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; October 22nd, 2017 at 10:29 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

"Yes," she said. "Typical indeed." Regina glanced over at the clock. "Well Henry," she said and started to make her way out of the kitchen. "I have some work to do. I'll be in the office if you need me."
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:31 PM

Bopboop

Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:16 PM

BUMP!!!
@Rubinaito

Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:18 PM

Sorry- I've got writer's block atm.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Oh.. )

Last edited by Leucos; October 23rd, 2017 at 09:22 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Same
Old October 24th, 2017, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Face palms )
Emma looked up from her book and then looked back she set the book down and sighed . She pinched the bridge of her nose
" it's gold again he's taken hooks telescope and every one is getting on my nerves " she finally spoke as she looked out the window . Atleast her mother didn't anger her " and I may have punched and slapped Regina as well " she added and had a little chuckle . @Rubinaito
"Emma," Mary Margaret gently chided her daughter, the young queen shifting slightly so that she was more comfortable. "Regina isn't worth it- don't put your time in effort into angering her because she's antagonizing you." She frowned slightly, thinking of her step-mother and shaking her head slightly at the thought of the witch. Her brown eyes flicked over to her husband, who was talking with someone at the door and her frown deepened, seeing him a little more clearly in the brighter light above the door. The shadows under his eyes were concerning, and his face was beginning to sprout a full-on beard. He looked exhausted, which only served to worry the woman further. "Emma, could you do me a favor? It might take your mind off of everything..." Mary Margaret turned to her daughter, her eyes pleading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
"Yes," she said. "Typical indeed." Regina glanced over at the clock. "Well Henry," she said and started to make her way out of the kitchen. "I have some work to do. I'll be in the office if you need me."
"Alright, Mom." Henry wrapped one arm around her shoulders in a half-hug before running around the corner and back up the stairs to his room. He glanced back down at Regina, making sure that she wasn't paying attention before slipping the key chain out of his pocket. There were very few rooms in the house that Henry had never been in- and with the stress between Emma and Regina, Henry knew that it was about time to figure out what was in those rooms. Just in case. He pulled out the bigger key, which fit into the wardrobe like door in Regina's bedroom, his smile widening just a little. Time to do a little digging around.
Old October 24th, 2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten~ View Post
"Emma," Mary Margaret gently chided her daughter, the young queen shifting slightly so that she was more comfortable. "Regina isn't worth it- don't put your time in effort into angering her because she's antagonizing you." She frowned slightly, thinking of her step-mother and shaking her head slightly at the thought of the witch. Her brown eyes flicked over to her husband, who was talking with someone at the door and her frown deepened, seeing him a little more clearly in the brighter light above the door. The shadows under his eyes were concerning, and his face was beginning to sprout a full-on beard. He looked exhausted, which only served to worry the woman further. "Emma, could you do me a favor? It might take your mind off of everything..." Mary Margaret turned to her daughter, her eyes pleading.

"Alright, Mom." Henry wrapped one arm around her shoulders in a half-hug before running around the corner and back up the stairs to his room. He glanced back down at Regina, making sure that she wasn't paying attention before slipping the key chain out of his pocket. There were very few rooms in the house that Henry had never been in- and with the stress between Emma and Regina, Henry knew that it was about time to figure out what was in those rooms. Just in case. He pulled out the bigger key, which fit into the wardrobe like door in Regina's bedroom, his smile widening just a little. Time to do a little digging around.
You back! And I like you new name it fits )
Emma nodded she understood that her actions where not the best to do at that moment but hey it was like that at Boston gotta be hard on people or things won't be so great " wasnt Like THAt in Boston... " she mumbled and she looked at her father and sighed " want me to help David?" She asked As she probably Already knew THE ANSWer WAs yes. hopefully she Could do some Of HEr own REserch As Well OR find SOmething TO Read

Last edited by Leucos; October 24th, 2017 at 04:58 PM.