Last post by hiraeth
Today 07:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2021, 03:01 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: July Gathering

[ @littlelove - Morningpaw ]

Feeling awkward after her latest encounter with the bee of the Meadow variety, Wildfire trudged after Dawnstar and into the Seastones. It seemed RiverClan was due to show up right after them; Wildfire could smell them already. ThunderClan had been late last time so she bet that would happen again. Oh, well, Wildfire didn't have friends to play with in ThunderClan or WindClan, anyway. Or RiverClan for that matter.

Instead of doing anything she decided to wait. Because she was so impatient, though, she couldn't go without lashing her bushy tail or flexing her toes while she watched RiverClan trickle in. She tended to get along well with Apprentices--would an Apprentice from another Clan want to talk to her, perhaps? She and Sparky were opposites; Sparky liked to hang out with the Warriors. Maybe at the Gathering they could switch places. That was all she wanted, anyway--to be younger again--at that age cats hadn't thought she was as awkward or strange as they did now.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old July 18th, 2021, 03:20 PM
Dun dun dun. That's all

Status: My daughter is almost 8 months old! Had a miscarriage recently
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstripe View Post
~Splotchleaf~

Paws lightly padding against the dirt, he followed Dawnstsr and the others in Shadowclan that had come. His gaze searched the area silently, he wasn’t exactly sure how much he wanted to interact with other clans but he would most certainly try. Sitting a bit away from the seastones his gaze searched the area.

~Flametail~

Excitement tingled in the younger toms paws as he made his way down with his clan. His muscles were a bit tired but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t walk around and find cats to speak with here. Instead of sitting, they made their way around as they searched for someone to speak with.

//both are open for interaction\\

————————
~Dawnwhisper~

Their paws lightly stepped as they followed their clan to the seastones. Gaze searching the area, their was held high as they took in the scents of the other clan arriving. They stood still, not sure of how to interact with other clans.

//Dawnwhisper is open for interaction\\
==> Clovernose <==

Clovernose walked silently onward keeping his head down. He was certain no one would speak to him.

He followed Dawnstar into the clearing wondering what was going to be talked about tonight. Tension have been so high Clovernose was sure this gathering would lead to no good.

He lifted his head as he walked into the clearing and spotted a tom he had recently developed feelings for.

Splotchleaf! Splotchleaf!” He called, rushing toward the silver spotted tom.

If I’m not replying my social battery has probably run out.

Don’t use colored text please! I am colorblind and can’t read it…
Old July 18th, 2021, 03:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Stemhop breathed in the air, she now was here at the gathering as a warrior. She three legged warrior gave a lash of her tail as she bounded into the gathering after Dawnstar before stopping in the crowd of cats. She skimmed around looking for someone to make small talk with her. (OPEN)

Blizzardsky proudly walked into the gathering looking around for a cat to talk to, he wanted to talk to someone about fatherhood and learn parenting techniques but wasn’t sure if Shadowclan parents even cared about their children, it seemed something only Riverclan and Windclan did, okay Thunderclan probably carried for their children too, but they were Thunderclaners. (OPEN)

Webpaw yowled loudly as she entered the gathering, she wanted other apprentices to know her force,” I, the great Webpaw have arrived to grace you pathetic Shadowclan apprentices with my beauty and prowess, bow to me you Shadowclan apprentices!” she howled she couldn’t fight them, but she could make them bow to her and that was exactly what why to fear Riverclan, because Riverclan had her in it. (OPEN)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 18th, 2021 at 03:32 PM.
Old July 18th, 2021, 03:36 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Get down! seaflame yelled at webpaw. Webpaw was chaos forced into a cat. You don't need to tell to bow down! she sighed and facepalmed. Walking towards the chaos apprentice.
@Zesty Mango

Last edited by Astraea; July 18th, 2021 at 03:37 PM.
Old July 18th, 2021, 03:39 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// Stormtalon - RC - Open for something smoll
He followed in Kestrel's pawprints like a silent specter, barely leaving a trace in the sand despite the indecipherable heaviness in his chest. No greetings, no warm expressions, no invitation to socialize. Stormtalon's usual spot was in the back of the crowd at gatherings where the chances of interaction were slimmer; today he chose a place at the front, keeping a smaller distance between himself and the clan leaders.

For better or worse he'd been swept up in Kestrelstar's politics like a feather in the tide. Funny, how he used to judge Fawnsqueak for his choices. Now here Storm was...probably doing worse; he chose his path, carved it out. No one did it for him. Standing in as Kestrel's quiet weapon, Stormtalon only listened for now, seemingly content to be a shade of his former self.
// Sparkpaw - ShC - Open for something smoll
Bright blue eyes scanned the multiplying cats. It looked like the fish arrived, their overwhelming stench wafting over and mingling with the scents of Sparkpaw's clanmates - but no sign of the windrunners yet. Curiosity gripped her, a morbid one, as she considered the likelihood of her prey showing up tonight. Did Ryecloud recover all right?

Sparkpaw's lips drew over sharp, needle-like teeth as she thought of her hesitation. She could have killed her, right then and there, let her life blood spill out on the moorland grass and then-- then maybe. Maybe she would taste the power she admired in Grimhound. Maybe it would be enough to face Talonstone, if she ever found him again, whether in death or life.

In a flash of a second, Sparkpaw's snarl transformed into that signature vixen grin. Oh well! Perhaps someone else might entertain her until WindClan arrived. Pleasant energy buzzed through the apprentice's body as she made intentional eye contact with the passersby.

Last edited by Ziera; July 19th, 2021 at 11:56 AM.
Old July 18th, 2021, 03:42 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Nightfoot - ShC- open

Nightfoot padded into the Gathering, lagging behind the rest of his Clan. He stretched out his scarred leg, feeling the twinges of pain, and shook it out. There.

He glanced around, transparently nervous without his sister in attendance. He tried to hold himself straight, and not look too out of place in front of the other Clans.
Old July 18th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egasl View Post

==> Clovernose <==

Clovernose walked silently onward keeping his head down. He was certain no one would speak to him.

He followed Dawnstar into the clearing wondering what was going to be talked about tonight. Tension have been so high Clovernose was sure this gathering would lead to no good.

He lifted his head as he walked into the clearing and spotted a tom he had recently developed feelings for.

Splotchleaf! Splotchleaf!” He called, rushing toward the silver spotted tom.

~Splotchleaf~
His ears perked hearing his name called by a familiar voice. At first he had taken a moment to place who’s it could be, his gaze squinting in the direction it came from. Though, once he realized the cat was Clovernose his orange eyes seemed to light up as he motioned with his tail for Clovernose to come sit with him “hello Clovernose.”

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old July 18th, 2021, 03:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
Get down! seaflame yelled at webpaw. Webpaw was chaos forced into a cat. You don't need to tell to bow down! she sighed and facepalmed. Walking towards the chaos apprentice.
@Zesty Mango
Webpaw glared at the warrior saying on the small rock that gave her a little height over the other cats,” Who do you think you are, you aren’t my lazy useless mentor nor are you Snakeheart, Splashleap, or Kestrelstar. Therefore you can’t tell me what to do. I’m not breaking any rules. I’m not fighting or giving away clan secrets. I’m keeping the peace. Go mind you’re own business.” trying to be cool she turned her head more towards the other apprentices rolling her eyes adding in,” warriors, am I right?” she meowed acting annoyed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 18th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

She sighed. No i'm not but I can tell kestrelstar. And then your be in big trouble. She didn't like children. And this one was pushing her to her limit.What an ass. No wonder their mentor didn't train her. Webpaw was an ass to anyone.
@Zesty Mango

Old July 18th, 2021, 03:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
She sighed. No i'm not but I can tell kestrelstar. And then your be in big trouble. She didn't like children. And this one was pushing her to her limit.What an ass. No wonder their mentor didn't train her. Webpaw was an ass to anyone.
@Zesty Mango
Webpaw rolled her eyes,” And? I’ve done nothing wrong. What are you gonna tell Kestrelstar, that I was a bit too loud at the gathering and stood on a small rock. I’m not on the seastones, I have common sense not to. All I’ve done is spoke to some Shadowclan apprentices, you’re suppose to socialize with cats from other clans.” she replied. As far as she was concerned Seaflame didn’t have enough to report her to Kestrelstar and she couldn’t care less if she wanted to report it, it’d make Seaflame look like an idiot for reporting her doing basically nothing.

Closed Thread