Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 06:04 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 06:04 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:02 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Bonsai
Today 05:59 PM

Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:23 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: Abandoned Nest[Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Tiny simply sat in thought. Curling his paws under him and continuing to stare out into the wilderness. It would probably be not that long till he wandered more. Either that or Grey would kick him out by then. But for now, hed stay and settle like he wanted. Maybe things would work out. Though he was shaken out of his daze when he heard a yowl and agressive screeching from the back yard. Standing up and pacing through the house, he jumped over debris and slipped outside of the thin plastic layer that covered the cat sized door and made his way outside once more. He couldnt see anything for a moment and all he could hear was the noises but he caught sight of Grey and some...other cat. They smelled unfamiliar and obviously Grey and them were battling it out. Tiny and Grey may not be on the same page at the moment and as much and Tiny would like to deny it he held some bit of loyalty to him. Despite his size he didnt hesitate to run towards the sound, curling his lip and claws extended. He wasnt the best at fighting but hed try. Making sure to fluff out his fur to look twice his size, just to reassure himself.
The whole fight was hard to make out, a flash of blue-grey and calico tumbling through the grass, fur flying, claws and teeth flashing. A whole bundle of screeching and light and dark fur.

Grey raked his claws down the mystery cat's side, leaving lines of red, burying his teeth into their shoulder. He rolled around for a while, their claws dragging across his face to his nose. They pinned him and went for his neck, only to have him duck and take a chunk out of his ear. He launched the other cat off into the debris with his back legs, not before they dug their claws into his chest, the momentum of Grey's shove causing them to leave deep red marks across his chest. He huffed, scrambling to his paws and baring his teeth, stained with blood. The lump of white lay still for a moment, a loud groan emitting from it as it stood shakily, spitting out a mouthful of fur and blood that wasn't theirs.

With a loud his, Grey demanded an answer, "Who are you?" He spat, not noticing Tiny.

love
characters
Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:50 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: Abandoned Nest[Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
The whole fight was hard to make out, a flash of blue-grey and calico tumbling through the grass, fur flying, claws and teeth flashing. A whole bundle of screeching and light and dark fur.

Grey raked his claws down the mystery cat's side, leaving lines of red, burying his teeth into their shoulder. He rolled around for a while, their claws dragging across his face to his nose. They pinned him and went for his neck, only to have him duck and take a chunk out of his ear. He launched the other cat off into the debris with his back legs, not before they dug their claws into his chest, the momentum of Grey's shove causing them to leave deep red marks across his chest. He huffed, scrambling to his paws and baring his teeth, stained with blood. The lump of white lay still for a moment, a loud groan emitting from it as it stood shakily, spitting out a mouthful of fur and blood that wasn't theirs.

With a loud his, Grey demanded an answer, "Who are you?" He spat, not noticing Tiny.
"A trespasser." Tiny replied, trotting up behind Grey. The fight had been so quick and fast that Tiny didnt get involved, which maybe was a good thing. Slitted eyes looked towards the molly. One moment it was peace and quiet and the next a full on fight? Grey was aggressive and all, but never to start a physical fight with not one word being spoken or no reason. He was still on the edge with what she was going to do but it seemed she couldnt do much with how poorly she stood up. She stayed silent and awaited her answer to Greys question.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:17 PM
no u

Quote:
"A trespasser." Tiny replied, trotting up behind Grey. The fight had been so quick and fast that Tiny didnt get involved, which maybe was a good thing. Slitted eyes looked towards the molly. One moment it was peace and quiet and the next a full on fight? Grey was aggressive and all, but never to start a physical fight with not one word being spoken or no reason. He was still on the edge with what she was going to do but it seemed she couldnt do much with how poorly she stood up. She stayed silent and awaited her answer to Greys question.
The voice nearly made Grey jump, but he kept his ground, lashing his tail and taking a defensive stance. The mystery cat didn't answer yet, it looked like she was still trying to get herself together after the fall she took. From the way she'd fought, she couldn't be that hurt, could she? But now, seeing the way she moved, the way she was still trying to recover, she seemed much older. Grey still held his ground. He didn't care how old this molly was, she attacked him first.

Eventually, she did turn, coughing up more grey fur she'd ripped out of the tom, licking the blood from her paw. She was out of breath and shaky, letting out a few good coughs before straightening herself and starting to walk.

"To be fair, this was my place first. I was just coming back to it," She growled with a grin.

love
characters
Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:56 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
The voice nearly made Grey jump, but he kept his ground, lashing his tail and taking a defensive stance. The mystery cat didn't answer yet, it looked like she was still trying to get herself together after the fall she took. From the way she'd fought, she couldn't be that hurt, could she? But now, seeing the way she moved, the way she was still trying to recover, she seemed much older. Grey still held his ground. He didn't care how old this molly was, she attacked him first.

Eventually, she did turn, coughing up more grey fur she'd ripped out of the tom, licking the blood from her paw. She was out of breath and shaky, letting out a few good coughs before straightening herself and starting to walk.

"To be fair, this was my place first. I was just coming back to it," She growled with a grin.
"You snooze you lose." his voice wasnt aggressive, more like matter of fact. He was not simply going to be kicked out of the first stable home he had found in months, simply because some molly told him to. Though it was hard to get him seriously mad so he stayed calm and collected. "Whats your name anyway?" he was curious. He didnt know how Grey was feeling since he just got a good chunk of fur ripped from him so Tiny decided to be the good cop here.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:34 PM
no u

Quote:
"You snooze you lose." his voice wasnt aggressive, more like matter of fact. He was not simply going to be kicked out of the first stable home he had found in months, simply because some molly told him to. Though it was hard to get him seriously mad so he stayed calm and collected. "Whats your name anyway?" he was curious. He didnt know how Grey was feeling since he just got a good chunk of fur ripped from him so Tiny decided to be the good cop here.
The old molly finally climbed out of the debris, coming out into the more clear spot of the front yard. Her eyes were faded, some of her fur beginning to grey. She was obviously old, and a very skilled fighter, something Grey hadn't expected. She got wary at the smaller cat's much calmer, collected demeanour. She didn't trust them any more than they trusted her, but she really needed this place. She needed it. So she'd play nice, for now.

"Keiko," She said plainly, licking a paw and rubbing it over the light scratch on her jaw where the grey one had managed to catch her, "And I saw a hostile cat, so I attacked first. Why wait to get the first blow?" She explained, looking to Grey.

Grey couldn't argue, he would have done the same thing. She must have been desperate, she was much older, and it showed. Grey is younger and stronger, if he'd continued the fight, she might be dead right now.

Against her pride, Keiko, explained herself some more, "I'm old. I need a place to stay. Walking by here again, I expected it to be empty."

love
characters
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:51 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
The old molly finally climbed out of the debris, coming out into the more clear spot of the front yard. Her eyes were faded, some of her fur beginning to grey. She was obviously old, and a very skilled fighter, something Grey hadn't expected. She got wary at the smaller cat's much calmer, collected demeanour. She didn't trust them any more than they trusted her, but she really needed this place. She needed it. So she'd play nice, for now.

"Keiko," She said plainly, licking a paw and rubbing it over the light scratch on her jaw where the grey one had managed to catch her, "And I saw a hostile cat, so I attacked first. Why wait to get the first blow?" She explained, looking to Grey.

Grey couldn't argue, he would have done the same thing. She must have been desperate, she was much older, and it showed. Grey is younger and stronger, if he'd continued the fight, she might be dead right now.

Against her pride, Keiko, explained herself some more, "I'm old. I need a place to stay. Walking by here again, I expected it to be empty."
His eyes narrowed. "Ive been traveling for seasons. I need a place to stay." his choice of words mocked hers. He didnt trust her one bit and he had good reason to. He sat down and letting his fur lie flat. He didnt care if looked smaller, that wasnt something on his mind right now. "How about we share the place. We obviously all need it." he wasnt one for fights so he would bargain instead. If she did stay he would obviously keep a close eye on her. But he was sure if she did anything Grey would bite her tail before he could. Though it wasnt really his place to make that desision. It was grey who was here first after all. He turned his head to the tom.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:16 PM
no u

Quote:
His eyes narrowed. "Ive been traveling for seasons. I need a place to stay." his choice of words mocked hers. He didnt trust her one bit and he had good reason to. He sat down and letting his fur lie flat. He didnt care if looked smaller, that wasnt something on his mind right now. "How about we share the place. We obviously all need it." he wasnt one for fights so he would bargain instead. If she did stay he would obviously keep a close eye on her. But he was sure if she did anything Grey would bite her tail before he could. Though it wasnt really his place to make that desision. It was grey who was here first after all. He turned his head to the tom.
The calico molly scoffed, walking with a limp to the front door without batting an eye, "It's more like me taking back this place and letting you kits stay as a bonus," She laughed, slinking up into the front porch, looking back over her shoulder, "I'm old, let a gal rest."

Grey bristled at the abrasiveness of the she-cat, though it was usually something he could admire, he whipped around, eyes narrowed. He was ready to screech and howl until he chased the old molly off, but stopped himself, remembering what he'd told himself on the stairs. She obviously had a mind of her own and wasn't letting anyone tell her otherwise. It would be useless to argue or bargain. He side-eyed Tiny but huffed. He didn't have anything to prove. He just nodded for him to follow himself and the she-cat back inside.

love
characters
Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:51 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
The calico molly scoffed, walking with a limp to the front door without batting an eye, "It's more like me taking back this place and letting you kits stay as a bonus," She laughed, slinking up into the front porch, looking back over her shoulder, "I'm old, let a gal rest."

Grey bristled at the abrasiveness of the she-cat, though it was usually something he could admire, he whipped around, eyes narrowed. He was ready to screech and howl until he chased the old molly off, but stopped himself, remembering what he'd told himself on the stairs. She obviously had a mind of her own and wasn't letting anyone tell her otherwise. It would be useless to argue or bargain. He side-eyed Tiny but huffed. He didn't have anything to prove. He just nodded for him to follow himself and the she-cat back inside.
Tiny was kind of shocked for Grey to not say one harsh word to the molly. Perhaps he read him wrong. He let the aggression wash away as he padded after Grey. there was no real point to arguing or fighting when it could be avoided. There were no twolegs to care for their injuries, anf frankly Tiny didnt feel like using his claws anytime soon. She seemed stubborn and trying to get her to leave would be like talking to a brick wall. Seemed like this nest was a magnet to cats.
Old August 20th, 2017, 01:45 PM
no u

Quote:
Tiny was kind of shocked for Grey to not say one harsh word to the molly. Perhaps he read him wrong. He let the aggression wash away as he padded after Grey. there was no real point to arguing or fighting when it could be avoided. There were no twolegs to care for their injuries, anf frankly Tiny didnt feel like using his claws anytime soon. She seemed stubborn and trying to get her to leave would be like talking to a brick wall. Seemed like this nest was a magnet to cats.
Keiko made herself comfortable on the stairs inside, fitting perfectly in a familiar dip in the wood, though it was much bigger than her thin frame. She glanced at the trails of red in her sides and the trickling bite mark that stained her shoulder and tsked, for a younger one he wasn't too bad a fighter. She gave Grey a side glance as he entered after her, flashing a smirk before chuckling and bending to lick her wounds clean. They weren't deep, they would heal in no time. She couldn't say the same for the tom she'd scuffled with. She'd dug her claws in deep, and hadn't meant to cut so harshly, but the shove had been unexpected.

Grey didn't spare her the satisfaction of a scowl, just bent to lick his wounds, wincing as they stung. They were much deeper than he'd initially thought and bleeding heavily, the irony tang of blood glueing itself to his tongue and making him grimace. There were thin droplets of crimson rolling down his face from where the molly had scratched him, and even a little trickle coming from the chunk she'd taken out of his ear, still hanging on by a thread. He was steadily growing weaker and his vision grew dizzy.

love
characters