My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Queen of Mothers [Twilightstar Litter Applications]

Rookkit
male - he/him
a black-furred tom who's fur slowly fades to white at his paws

((placeholder))
Old September 6th, 2024, 01:32 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Glimmerkit

Appearance: Fluffy silver and white tabby molly with semi-long fur and large sunny-yellow eyes. She is a bit small compared to the average, but her fluffy fur paints her to look bigger than she really is.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality traits:

+ Affectionate, bubbly, encouraging
= Positive to the extreme, curious
- Insecure, impaitent, impulsive

Glimmer is quite the attention hogger, a true lover of anything warm and cuddly. Her energetic nature tends to lead others to get nauseous just by watching her bounce around. She also happens to be an expert in emotional support, anyone she sets her mind on comforting, they will be comforted. It's almost scary how fast she can find the bright side.
However, she herself isn't the most stable in her image of herself. She relies on others' opinions and attention, seeking their praise and constantly pushing herself to "be likeable" and "meet everyone's standards for her." Perhaps that's how her persona of such a bubbly and positive cat was created, no one likes to listen to negativity after all; no one wants to listen to her problems.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Relationship with Twilightstar:

Glimmer would probably be a bit of an adorable menace, always under Twi's paws, acting as if she's too adorable to scold. She'd care a lot about what her mother thinks about her and would try to do helpful little things to "help her mom like her." At least, she would know that she loves her, but she'd just adore her so much that she feels she needs to do everything in her power to earn her affection.

Relationship with littermates:

Glimmer will love her littermates dearly, determined to make sure they're happy. All the time. Forever. Obviously she knows that cats can go through some hard times and bad moods, but she firmly believes that she can fix their problems all herself. Someone hurts them? She... well. Not exactly stand up for them in the traditional sense, instead calmly explaining to the threat how exactly they should change. Uncharacteristically, she can be extremely harsh when confronting people that hurt her family, often leading them to retreat with tears in their eyes.
Likes and dislikes:

Likes- Cuddles, attention, praise, talking, helping others out, making friends, family time, Spring, flowers, feathers, splashing in puddles.
Dislikes- Being scolded, disapproval, being alone, sleeping (she gets a lot of nightmares).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it! Thank you for considering!!

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; September 6th, 2024 at 01:50 PM.
Old September 7th, 2024, 10:53 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

PLACEHOLDER!!

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Last call for Twi kittens. The kits will be chosen this weekend and born early next week.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

@Moonraven - I am killing off a character for this lmao.
__________________________________________________ ____

I am presenting to you.....Lavenderkit (Lavenderpaw, Lavenderviolet)!

Name: Lavenderkit

Appearance:
Lavenderkit is a thick-furred she-cat with a pale-gray-and-white pelt that appears soft and cloud-like, with her fur thickening around her neck and tail in particular. Her emerald-green eyes, vivid and clear, are her most striking feature, often glimmering with the curiosity and wonder that define her youthful spirit. Despite her young age, Lavenderkit already carries a hint of regal grace, perhaps inherited from her mother.

Personality:
Lavenderkit is a thoughtful and gentle kit, always observing the world around her with wide eyes and a deep sense of wonder. Though she is quiet, Lavenderkit has a profound curiosity and love for learning, especially when it comes to stories of bravery and lore shared by the Clan's elders. She often listens intently, absorbing every lesson and experience. Lavenderkit has a strong empathy for others, always aware of the emotions and needs of her littermates and Clanmates.

However, beneath her gentle exterior is a quiet resilience. As the daughter of Twilightstar, Lavenderkit feels the weight of her mother's legacy, even if she doesn’t fully understand it yet. She seeks to live up to her mother’s reputation as a strong and wise leader. While she is still growing into her potential, her determination is clear in every tiny paw step she takes.

Skills and Interests:
Lavenderkit is particularly drawn to the art of healing, often sneaking glances at the medicine cat’s work with herbs. She is eager to learn how to help others and finds comfort in the peacefulness of the healing arts. That said, she also enjoys playful wrestling with her littermates, where her strong, thick build gives her an edge in mock battles.

As Twilightstar’s daughter, Lavenderkit carries an innate sense of leadership, though she is still learning how to express it. She is naturally attentive to others, often stepping in to resolve squabbles or offering comfort when one of her denmates feels upset. Lavenderkit is also fascinated by the stars and the role they play in guiding the Clan, and she dreams of one day speaking to StarClan herself.

Backstory:
Lavenderkit was born to Twilightstar, the current leader of her Clan. From the moment she opened her eyes, she has been surrounded by the respect and admiration her mother commands. Though she is too young to fully grasp her role within the Clan’s future, Lavenderkit is aware that she is expected to grow into something special. Her bond with Twilightstar is strong, and she is often found nestled close to her mother, listening to stories of leadership and sacrifice with wide, eager eyes.

The other kits sometimes whisper about her being destined for greatness because of her lineage, which can make Lavenderkit feel the weight of expectations. However, her kind nature ensures that she never lets these whispers cloud her friendships. She plays and trains like any other kit, determined to carve her own path rather than simply follow in her mother’s pawsteps.

Roleplay Sample:
Lavenderkit crouched in the shadow of the nursery, her bright green eyes fixed on a fluttering leaf dancing in the breeze. She wriggled her haunches, thick fur bunched up behind her like a cloud. In one fluid motion, she pounced, but her paw missed by a whisker, the leaf twirling out of reach.

"Mouse-dung!" she muttered under her breath, shaking her paw.

She glanced around, hoping no one had seen her failed attempt, only to catch the amused gaze of an older warrior. Lavenderkit blinked, her ears growing warm. But instead of hiding, she puffed up her fur proudly and gave a playful chirp. "Next time, that leaf won’t stand a chance!"
Old Today, 02:12 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Talking Re: Queen of Mothers [Twilightstar Litter Applications]

brazen laughter and shameless grins,
nicks and bruises from all kinds of mischief

Mosskit
• Leafkit • Rainkit • Mistkit • Morningkit • Stormkit • Mudkit •

what do you see?

BUILD

In a word — compact. He's smaller than average, but is by no means any weaker for it. He's lean and wiry, with big ears and big eyes, and has a hint of the bony orieental facial structure. His tail is somewhat long, which sometimes can look just a bit comical in comparison to the rest of his body. His fur is of medium length, though noticeably a bit longer or shorter between leafbare and greenleaf respectively.

COLOR & PATTERN

His coat is primarily lilac gray, with faded classic tabby markings, which are darker on his legs. He has unevenly white paws, like he walked through paint. He has a large patch of white chest fur, and finally the tip of his tail is white as well.

EYES

His eyes are a pale, sharp green. They have faint streaks of gold like a starburst from the center, and a solid dark ring around the outside of the irises.

how do you do?

+ Confident, Personable, Hard-working
= Extroverted, Team-oriented, Energetic
- Impatient, Fidgety, Reckless

VIEW FROM OUTSIDE

Others may see him as loud and confident, bordering sometimes on annoying and cocky. He has a naturally loud presence, both in his voice or tone, and the way he conducts himself. He uses motion to exaggerate his words, and has a tendency to say whatever comes to his mind. It doesn't seem that anything could make him shy or awkward — he just rolls with the punches in conversation. One other thing no one would ever say about him is that he's lazy — he works hard while thinking nothing of it, and has good work ethic just by nature.

VIEW FROM INSIDE

On the inside, he's very much a kitty cat — which is to say, a people person. Extroverted on another level, he almost finds himself hating alone time, and takes every opportunity to avoid doing even simple taskss alone. He loves learning about others and how they tick, and will listen just as much as he yaps. As long as he's got a companion, there isn't a lot of work that really feels like work to him — and even if it did, he doesn't believe in doing jobs halfway.

However, as much as he loves people, it isn't always easy to talk to them as it might seem on the outside. Especially as he gets older and more people tell him he should tone it down a bit, he's very aware that he can be too much for some. This can get under his skin and make him question whether or not he's secretly being judged.

where do you go?

SKILLS

Being small is an asset when it comes to maneuverability, and being wiry only adds to that. His greatest physical aspect is this and his speed, both of which are useful in many circumstances, not the leaast of which are hunting and fighting. He enjoys nothing more than fully sprinting across the moor with a friend or two — or five.

He is as skilled as one would expect — about average — with regular combat and hunting, stealth and tracking, and climbing. He is absolutely hopeless at swimming (and has a pet fear of drowning) and should he meet someone significantly larger than himself in battle, he would have a hard time besting them on his own.

GOALS

He wants to be as big as he can be. Figuratively, of course. He wants to become a highly respected warrior of WindClan, someone for kits and apprentiices to strive toward. Specifically, he wants to get to the point where nobody can outrun him. He doesn't necessarily feel the need to become any kind of high rank, but the interest might be there if something happened to pique it.
Old Today, 01:53 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

COYOTEKIT
other names - lynx, falconkit, wolfkit

Personality

Overview: Coyotekit is a reserved little kit. He prefers to keep to himself, often enjoying quiet spaces far away from the company of others. When he is with others, he often makes as many excuses as possible to get away, complaining, but once he realizes he can't leave, he begins to have fun. But he isn't very social, he's an introvert. But he is a completely different cat when it comes to his family and friends.

Positive: Loving - He loves his family and friends extremely fiercely and would die for them. | Caring - He takes after his father with this one. He cares for cats deeply, whether he is friendly with them or not. If they're hurt or need help, he'll break the rules to make sure they get the help they need. | Understanding - Coyotekit will understand you no matter what. The only exception is if you clearly did something evil, then he'll most likely drag you to Twilightstar and want to kill you himself. But besides that, he'll understand most things you do.

Neutral: Loyal - Coyotekit is fiercely loyal to ShadowClan and will shred everyone and anyone who dares mess with them. No exceptions. | Alert - Always prepared, Coyotekit doesn't let down his guard at any time. He's prepared to jump at a moment's notice and turn around in a second. | Bold - Coyotekit is always ready to take a risk, no matter the cost. He's easily able to do pretty much anything you ask him to do, and he won't hesitate.

Negative - Impatient - He doesn't like to wait. He wants things to be done right that second, and gets annoyed when it doesn't work out that way. | Outspoken - If he doesn't think something is right, he'll speak out about it, good or bad. This was most likely helped along by the fact that his mother is a leader, so he's able to worm his way out of trouble most of the time. | Arrogant - He doesn't show this often, but he is quite arrogant, thinking he's automatically superior over cats because he's the son of the best leader in the world. He does have a gait that suggests this, his head always held high.

Sociability: 3/10. He's an introvert, but he can make friends just fine. He just doesn't enjoy large crowds, they make him anxious.
Outlook: 8/10. He always believes that the majority of things will turn out well, though he does have some doubts occasionally.
Responsibility: 9/10. Give him any task, and he'll complete it. Very responsible, when he's a warrior expect no missed patrols.
Cleanliness: 5/10. He's decent at this, better than he is at being social. His nest is sometimes untidy, but that might be because of the trinkets he collects. His fur is slightly messy, but he makes sure he doesn't look like he was dragged backward through a bramble bush.
Generosity: 9/10. Being the caring cat he is, he'll be giving gifts left and right. At the end of the week, every cat should have a gift given by him or he will not sleep.
Manners: 7/10. He's very good with manners, but his arrogance he may occasionally seem ill-mannered.
Bravery: 10/10. Will throw himself headfirst into any situation, no hesitation.
More Logical or More Emotional?: Logical.

Greatest Hope: Coyotekit's greatest hope is to be leader of the Clan one day, and if not leader at least deputy, and at the very least an Fury.
Greatest Strength: His greatest strength is definitely his loyalty. He'd die for his Clan and kill anyone who dared try to harm it. Without breaking the code, of course.
Greatest Weakness: His greatest weakness is probably his arrogance. He tries to explain that he is better than most cats being Twilightstar's son, but cats just shake their heads and walk away, rolling their eyes most of the time. (smh moment real)
Worst Nightmare: To be hated by the Clan or feel like a failure to them.
Deepest Darkest Secret: N/A
Most Treasured Memory: N/A

Relationships

Twilightstar: "Mom's the coolest cat ever! she has so much responsibility and she handles it so well! Leading the Clan and still having time to spend with me and and my siblings? Awesome!"

Beastflame: "Dad's really cool! Not as cool as Mom, but he always will be super awesome. He'll always be there for me whenever I feel too overwhelmed. I love him!"

Sibling(s): "(enter sibling names here)! They're my siblings and I'll always love them! I hope we'll always be close and never be split up, ever."

Lightningstorm: "I don't find her too interesting. Sure, she heals the Clan, but other than that she ain't too cool."

Rabbitpaw: "WOO! Rabbitpaw!! He's so cool, I want to be best friends with him. All the time. Much better than the kinda lame Lightningstorm."

Crowtooth: "Hey hey! The King is in tooown! Make way, because if you don't she'll make ya! Epic, super cool, amazing."

Physical Traits

Body: He's more muscular than most. When he walks, you can practically see his muscles ripple.
Height: Mostly average, but taller than normal also.
Weight: Pretty much average.
Voice (Kit, Apprentice, Young/Middle-Aged Warrior): Arataki Itto - Genshin Impact
Voice (Older Warrior/When VERY Serious): Grant Paulsen - actor*
Gait: Arrogant, struts around a bit though it's not very obvious.
Scent: Smells a lot like the pine forest.

Coordination: 10/10. Really coordinated. Spends a lot of time practicing it.
Reflexes: 8/10. Good reflexes, but still is a tad too slow to react occasionally.
Strength: 9/10. He's powerful, his blows hit hard, and his muscles make him extremely strong.

Hello! It's forest here, and I'd like to add a few things OOC.
First of all, thank you @/Undertaker and @/Moonraven for giving us members the chance to own one of Twilight kits. It makes me happy that everyone has a chance. I'm spreading good luck to everyone.

Second, I want to clarify my activity. This is copy and pasted from another finder, but it's true and honestly I don't feel like writing it again LMAO

Hello! It's me, forest, your local trans mess. I think I should be picked because I personally believe I am a very good roleplayer. While my posts aren't super long, I'm proud of my roleplaying style!

I'm on very often (9/10 times you check online users I'm there :3) and I really enjoy roleplaying! Obviously why else would I be here To get me to quit WCO, you would have to smash every electronic I access it on to bits (please don't do that mom), and I would still find a way. Yeah, I won't leave this site until it goes down. And then some. Things that would make some want to leave makes me want to stay even more. WCO is my home away from home but on a computer.

*person who plays appleheart in a series I really like on yt (stoneclan), that's where I found him

taker you may recognize this but I really like his character :3

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

Moonkit
(( Other name ideas I really like: Wishkit - Brightkit - Mimickit - Windflowerkit - Wintergreenkit))

A long-furred, pale grey cat with golden and blue heterochromia. Black and dark grey spots dot her pelt like stars.

Art by kokrarus

Moonkit is very loving and positive, always urging others to look to the bright side of life. Despite her positive and outgoing personality, she prefers being alone than around other cats.

Moonkit is very forgetful, and if not reminded of things quick enough, she is bound to completely forget. Because of this, she tends to forget things she'd learned very often, and need double (And even triple) reminders for her to remember and do it correctly.

When Moonit starts loving someone, she will love them until the end. She often comes off as stubborn for trusting others so easily, but that just means she's deathly loyal and is willing to die for the cats she cares most about.

Moonkit is very emotional. Receiving one compliment will throw her into a spiral of infinite happiness. When she is snapped at, yelled at, or chastised, she tends to show a lot of emotions to announce to everyone within a 5 mile radius that she is upset. She is very expressive as well.

+| Loving, loyal, kindhearted, outgoing, positive
=| Emotional, independent, expressive
-| Forgetful, scatterbrained, emotional*

Phobias:
Thanatophobia - Can mean fear of losing someone
Thalassophobia - Fear of deep bodies of water

Sociability: ★★★★☆
Outlook: ★★★☆☆
Responsibility: ★★☆☆☆
Cleanliness: ★★★★☆
Generosity: ★★★★★
Manners: ★★★★★
Bravery: ★★☆☆☆
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Food(s): N/A
Favorite Word: N/A
Favorite Sound: crickets

Greatest Hope: To become someone great, just like her mom!
Greatest Strength: Yet to come
Greatest Weakness: Her forgetfulness
Worst Nightmare: Yet to come
Deepest Darkest Secret: Yet to come
Most Treasured Memory: Yet to come

May add more at some point, but for now, this is it ^^

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit • Eveningpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 02:26 PM.
Old Today, 02:49 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

As Quiet as the Falling Dew
Despite being the leader's son this little tom is widely forgettable. He has a soft voice and even softer paw steps. He doesn't speak much of himself, if at all. Instead of trying to make friends he has a fascination with the sky and all kind of weather. He typically tucks himself away in a corner to watch the clouds. It seems years of needing to ask for the adults' attentions hasn't taught him to stand up for himself, but instead to fade away.
As Sensitive as the Evening Rain
He is kind and gentle, but despite this it's difficult to picture him as becoming an outstanding warrior. He is large for his age. His coat is soft and well-kept, but his muscles aren't refined. Instead of a silhouette of power he has a slender one, which almost gives the impression of sickness even when he is perfectly well. His pelt is grey like a cloudy day, with cream markings. His eyes are amber like a rich sunset after it rains.
As Still as a Sunny Day

He generally has a good opinion of others, but he is somewhat scared of them and what they think of him. That fear drives him away from his clanmates. He feels he needs to work for affection and even the right to live in the clan. Under this pressure he cracks, and so he has a mental block against trying anything new. Most of these issues will be come more prevalent during his apprenticeship. For now I've given him the placeholder name Drifting or Drizzlekit, but I'm good with any kind of name!
[ @Moonraven ]