Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Training Sesisons/Lesson...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:22 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:13 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:48 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 08:30 AM
Caught in The Act [P]
Last post by Blazimations
Today 08:01 AM

Old June 24th, 2024, 07:17 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Upon leaving her brother's den and briskly walking out of camp, Dusklion had managed to make it down the winding path into the more forested area before the first of her tears fell. The scowl was still written all over her face but it was shaky at best as the deputy hurried through the unfamiliar territory. She had trusted that the border patrols she had sent out had marked easily recognizable borders so that she wouldn't travel too far, but right now she just needed out. Well, what she actually needed was her brother. But that sigh... it kept echoing in her head until the sheer volume of it was enough to rip a snarl from her throat.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid... why did you think that she could even like you? Huh? Yeah you got a rank, but what else? You're abrasive, 'n rude, 'n just... just..." The frustrated murmuring trailed off as Dusklion came to a halt, chest heaving as she drew in breath after breath. One or two of the tears in her eyes fell before she shook her head and let out a low growl. The emotions pulsating within her felt dark and difficult to handle, and her claws came out as the thought of needing to sink them into something came up.

There wasn't much in the way of prey around here, but still she scented the air. Even coming up with nothing though the deputy continued to search, though truthfully she wasn't making that much of an effort to seek out prey. What she did manage to spot was a nearby crow. Dusk slid into a sloppy hunter's crouch and moved forward, letting out a frustrated hiss when the crow lifted its head and took off, echoing a loud caw into the air.

"Damn it all!" she snapped with a lash of her tail, her growl puttering out into a soft and quiet whimper. The deputy shook her head and turned around, determined to make up for the mistake.

[ open ]
╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Antlerbranch thought it would be a nice idea to get out, get to know where he would be living for the next who knows how long. Not too far into his explanation, he heard a voice, a familiar one at that

The brown tom made his way to the direction of the voice, and soon the Deputy came into view. What was wrong with Dusklion? Confused, the tom slowly made his way over, when the molly turned around. "H-Hey, Dusklion? Ya alright? You sounded pretty upset..." Antlerbranch asked, making his way over to the smaller molly. "Did somethin happen?" he asked, standing several tail-lengths away from his deputy, green eyes filled with confusion and concern.

[ Snatch - Apologies if this is a crappy post ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; June 24th, 2024 at 07:17 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 07:36 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Turning around brought her face to face with Antlerbranch and his question of if she was alright. Her blue eyes narrowed a bit. Alright? Alright?? No, she most certainly was not alright. Was this the cat that Wisteriawren liked?? They had been close at the meeting. Almost as if - "Yeah, I'm fine. Nothin' happened," came the blunt reply as the deputy scoffed irritably. She continued looking around the area but the caw from the crow had likely scared everything off.

Looking back over to her Clanmate who seemed concerned and confused, the deputy shook her head. "Seriously, 'm fine. What're you doin' out here, anyways?" For the most part outside of patrols, most of the Clan seemed comfortable in remaining within the camps walls. She felt like a hypocrite for asking him though since she herself was out here though.

[ Antlerbranch - @Bean ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; June 24th, 2024 at 07:36 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 10:49 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Antlerbranch's green hues gazed at the deputy for a moment before shrugging. "Meh. You do you, I don't give a damn if you don't wanna tell. Don't know why i asked that in the first place," he grumbled, flicking his ear as Dusklion spoke. "Decided it would be nice to do a walk mabye get some prey. I really don't like interacting witb other cats, but I can... Tolerate it better. Fluffs probs has something ta do witb it, i don't know," he grumbled. The silence was loud as Antler didn't speak for a few moments. "How bout some huntin? Or trainin if you rather?" he offered. Anything to stay out of camp longer.

[ @taillow - Dusk ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 25th, 2024, 01:41 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

29 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

OUTSKIRTS BORDER PATROL 1

___

@JellyCat - BrokenStream | @Seamrog - DuskLion

___

MorningMimic nodded, padding over to the borderline that the Lionheart had mentioned.

"Got it. I'll let ya know if somethin' seems off. Still smellin' blood from the battle? I get it.'

MorningMimic padded off, marking the borderline.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; June 25th, 2024 at 01:42 AM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 06:11 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Irisfrost arrived just as Goldfish caught a mouse. Her eyes flickered towards Emberfang to find he had also caught a mouse. Between that and the hares, it was a notably successful hunting patrol; StarClan must have blessed them. It was a little thing, but it was something, a small sign to tell them that their ancestors hadn't abandoned them.

Goldfish retrieved the hares, and then suggested going back to camp. Irisfrost nodded, readjusting her grip on the shrew, and followed.

@Blazimations @Minkuu (short post but I wanted to get this out, also I had permission from Minkuu to skip over them)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; June 25th, 2024 at 06:13 AM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 01:24 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye tilted her head to the side. What would a kit born here think of the mountains and the forest? She wondered if they’d have the opposite impressions of their home from her--that the mountains were their home, and the forest was that weird other place they had to be. At the very least, Heroneye could hold onto some certainty that she’d end up back in the “right place” eventually. She wondered if perhaps some might not feel the same.

“Even now, I suppose those sorts of things don’t stop,” Heroneye murmured, half to herself. “Births and growing up and the like. It doesn’t stop, even when everything’s... you know.” She trailed off with a shrug, realizing that she was probably making zero sense and just rambling on about nothing.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )
Old June 25th, 2024, 01:58 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

—————————

“No matter what, RiverClan remains.”
That was the only thing Caveclaw had left to offer to the conversation.

It was true, despite being chased out, they were still RiverClan.
And no matter where they were, it would stay that way.

It better stay that way.

@Fits

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 25th, 2024, 09:44 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Before leaving to mark the border, Duskleaf noticed that Brokenstream seemed to understand that his nose problems were something he'd prefer not to tell the whole clan. He blinked his appreciation to Brokenstream for his understanding. MorningMimic kinda got what he meant, maybe he hadn’t really been clear that this was a permanent injury, but regardless the warrior agreed to tell him if there were any strange smells, so at least he had got the main thing. "Great, thank you." He said to them both before he walked off to leave a scent marker.

Duskleaf made his way over to a nearby tree, he looked around to see if there was anything suspicious before running his fur along the side of the tree. As he was doing that, more leaves fell from the tree into his fur. As a kit and an apprentice, he had been very vain about his appearance and had a bit of a phobia of getting dirty, so he absolutely hated it when his fur was full of leaves, which happened frequently for reasons unknown, almost as if he was a magnet for leaves. Eventually he just got used to his fur being a mess and having leaves in it constantly. He didn’t necessarily like it, but it wasn’t going to change any time soon, so he learned to live with it and become less vain about his appearance. But by this point, he’d come to like it, it was part of his image now. However he still didn’t like too many leaves in his fur, too many looked ridiculous, so before walking back to Brokenstream and MorningMimic, he took a moment to take some of these extra leaves out of his fur. Then, satisfied that his fur looked decent again, he walked back over.

"Good job guys, let’s go now." He said. Well, that went well. For creating a new border in a strange land, Duskleaf expected there to be some kind of trouble, but he was pleasantly surprised that there was no bother at all. "Thanks for staying alert, for like threatening scents and the like. I don’t think you guys have to come with me to report the patrol, I’m sure you can just go back to camp, I’ll let Dusklion know everything went well." All that was left to do now was to go back and report.

@JellyCat @Ladiebugg (Thanks for your patience both of you! I should be back to normal activity in a few days)

Also a little bit of character development! This time last month he wouldn’t have liked the leaves in his fur!

Last edited by Seamrog; June 25th, 2024 at 09:45 PM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 12:47 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks:Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

A hunting patrol with his leader and newly reunited sister, he hadn't done this before but it couldn't be different from a normal patrol, right? Falconflight padded after the rest of his patrol, a bit more bounce in his step than usual. This was so cool! Wait, wait stay focused. The main goal was to hunt. He could gush about this experience later.

Orange gaze momentarily flickering to Fadingstar as he spoke, the warrior only chirped a few words before sprinting away. "Got it!" Now, time to see what he could find. Hmm...oh, a vole! He recognised the scent. Dropping into a hunting crouch, he gingerly followed the trail until...aha! The tiny, brown furred creature scuffling about the bushes alerted him that he'd found what he was looking for!

Claws slipping out of their sheaths, Falconflight gathered his hunches in preparation. Wait for it...waaaaait fooooor it...Now! Like a torpedo, the grey tabby exploded from the spot he was crouching in, flying towards the unsuspecting mammal. A squeak was the only resistance he recieved as talons closed in on the creature, flicking it into the air before snapping his jaws around it's fragile body. Breaking it's spine and killing it in an instance.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Corners of his mouth turned up at the sight of his catch. What a killed hunter he was, huh? Head held high and prey clasped in his fangs, Falconflight made his way back to his patrol. Satisfied with the plump vole he had caught. Upon his return, the warrior flashed both his patrolmates a large smile, oblivious of the tension lingering in the atmosphere because wasn't he just so awesome? Who could frown when they saw this handsome face!

@occultation @Neptune.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 27th, 2024, 10:29 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Angelic

°RowanMane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

He nodded, scanning the she. “Yeah—I mean…I know that RiverClan hasn’t had the smoothest past. I wasn’t born and raised there but…I truly think FadingSu-ahem-Star…has made a difference.” He explained.

“So…what all do ya remember?” He asked, trying to get an answer for himself too.

Last edited by Rowan; June 27th, 2024 at 10:29 AM.