Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:54 PM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:49 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 03:48 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:46 PM

Old October 10th, 2016, 03:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Blazingnight's Apprentice

Form:
Name: Mothkit/ Mothpaw/ Mothwhisker
Personality: Smart, vein, selfish, and sharp-tounged she uses her skill to be great and thinks her lame sense of humor is funny. She knows that her trap belongs closed and doesn't dare to open it without permission which makes her appear shy and nervous.
Why they are the Perfect Apprentice:
(include at least three reasons)
1- Smart- she is great at planning things out before she does anything at all.
2- Evil- She thinks that Shadowclan is made for evil and wants to destroy the other clans
3-Smart- She is the type to make plans for everything and will help Blazingnight get revenge on anything.
4- She is great a forcing other apprentices and kits to what she wants, she will be able to get information out of other apprentices at gatherings about how there clan really is, she'll get better the older she becomes.
5- She can fake out others quite well that she is an innocent kittypet without a collar and can gather information easily by faking like she is a kittypet and curious about there clan
6-She never gives up, she wants the best possible mentor and will never quit trainning on her own at night in the dark forest or at dawn in the real forest before trainning with Blazingnight.
7-She is really ambitious, whatever her goal is, she will achieve it, if it is to become an eight moon warrior, she'll become one, or leader she'll get that. Or defeat a clan leader in a battle, she'll do that. All she wants is to achieve her ambition
8- She never tells secrets and is great at getting secrets out of other cats so she can go around camp and bribe cats to tell them if they approve of Blazingnight's way of leading or if they rely on Starclan instead
9- Cruel, she plans to be a little abusive as a warrior trainning apprentices, and train as harsh as Blazingnight or maybe a little more.
10- Powerful, when she is defeated in a mock fight or real one, she will work even harder until she defeats them and is way stronger and bigger than anyone her age.
Appearance: With her fluffy black and white pelt she looks like an ordinary kittypet and bright amber eyes with specks of yellow and a small dot or two of lilac purple. She has long sharp claws the sparkle in the sunlight
Future Desires:
(what they strive to be like when they are older)
She wants to be an evil leader like Blazingnight, enough she will kill anyone who seems like they might be a choice to Blazingnight, she will even concider killing the deputy, but she would never dare kill an evil leader like Blazingnight.
Activeness: (on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day) 7/10( 10/10 on weekends)
Other: She will even kill someone she loves on command
Old October 13th, 2016, 12:21 PM

My Mood: Lurking

***UPDATE***
My cousin is coming over for the night tomorrow so I won't be able to picl, pushing the picking date ahead and deciding tonight, Friday @12am Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT)!!!! If you wanted to reply make sure to do so this evening!!
Old October 13th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

#ExcitedCloudy
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:04 PM

Exclamation Re: Blazingnight's Apprentice

Form:
Name:
Stagkit| Stagpaw| Stagthorn

Personality:
Stagkit is a rough and tumble kind of cat. He's not afraid to get his paws dirty in order to show his strengths. He is proud of who he is and very confident in himself though maintains a great respect for those who assert themselves as strong. Stagpaw isn't one for friends, not wanting to get to close to anyone in case they threaten his position within the clan, instead prefering to make acquaintances. Stagkit is a perfectionist who pushes himself to do things right and has an intense dislike for delivering anything less than perfect, which will make him a harsh mentor in the future. This kitten is charismatic and has a way of convincing others of his point of view, whether he's telling lies or bringing others round to his way of thinking.

Why they are the Perfect Apprentice:
(include at least three reasons)
1: He's respectful: Stagkit is as mentioned above a respectful cat, however this only truly applies to cats who show their true strength, Blazingnight being one such cat.
2:He's Charismatic: Stagkit is good at convincing others of things and getting things out of them, and this would allow him to gather information about other clans without giving away too much himself
3: He's not overly ambitious: While Stagkit does have ambitions and would vey much like to lead he knows that it's a foolish dream and would rather strive to perform to the best of his abilities away from the spotlight, meaning that he will not become a threat to Blazingnight's positon.
4: He doesn't have real friends: With no close friends Stagkit has nobody that he'd care to share sensitive information, preffering instead to keep his interaction with others to idle chit-chat.

Appearance:
A reddish brown tom with white paws, muzzle and chest and blue eyes. He is a large kitten and will grow to be a tall muscular tom, with the ability to put his size to good use.

Future Desires:
(what they strive to be like when they are older)
While he would like to become leader or deputy, Stagkit prefers to focus on more realistic goals and as such his main desire is to become the best warrior that he can be and to aid his leader in her goals.

Activeness:
(on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day) 7/10

Other:
Blazingnight is Rad!!
Old October 13th, 2016, 11:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

I have picked Suspiciousmindz's Jinxpaw as the apprentice for Blazingnight. Thank you to everyone who applied, I really appreciate the time and effort that you put into your applications. If you weren't picked this time around don't be discouraged, I will be holding another one in 3-4 months once Jinxpaw becomes a warrior!
Old October 14th, 2016, 12:18 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

*-* oml, I'm actually shocked by this. Really wasn't expecting to be chosen!
Thank you so much! c:

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 14th, 2016 at 12:18 AM.
Old October 14th, 2016, 05:57 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Congrats!