Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:18 AM
♡ Wingnettle's Art Shop
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 09:10 AM
nothing to pay a ransom...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Try me & Ill show you a fang [Rc Warriors & Apprentices]

Shimmerpaw dutifully practiced the move in her little spot away from everyone else, anxiously waiting for Sunset bloom to come around and give her tips.
Old November 16th, 2021, 03:04 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@Rani

~ HAZELPAW

Next move? Hazelpaw blinked. What was it again - grab your enemy's shoulders, and swing yourself onto the cat's back? Hazelpaw was PRETTY sure that was it. She drew a breath, sloshing backwards in the water, it rippling around her damp fur as Hazelpaw sliced the water with the claws, drawing small circles that vanished quickly on the glittering surface. Hazelpaw looked up at Sunsetbloom's large size, and forced that back into the dark corners of her mind.

The apprentice raised her paws above the water, flexing her claws and then diving them back in. Obediently sheathing them, Hazelpaw leapt at the larger she-cat, her claws grappling to latch itself on Sunsetbloom's shoulders. Her claws slipped at the last moment, and in a panic, Hazelpaw's back paws hit the ground of the river and pushed her up high again.

Her claws swung at Sunsetbloom's shoulders, and tried to pull herself over Sunsebloom's head, onto the warrior's back. If Hazelpaw succeeded yet again, she would leap off straightaway after a few heatbeats on Sunsetbloom's back, so that she wouldn't be crushed and flattened by the warrior's bulk.
Old November 16th, 2021, 09:37 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Eaglepaw's head tilts to the left and he opens his mouth to protest. 'Act now, think later.' He thinks to himself. He looks at Sunsetbloom and walks forward. He tries to do the action as the others are doing, but the water weighs him down. "Sorry." He mumbles under his breath to another cat as he stands, moving away from the cat he tripped over.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 16th, 2021, 11:45 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Bristletail padding into the clearing, a small fish trapped between her teeth. Hunting hadn't gone especially well that morning, so she was hoping to do better when she went out again later. Maybe she'd try Haven Springs, though, at this time of day, someone could be swimming in it. Well, it was either that or do nothing. And she prioritized almost anything over laziness. She dropped the fish on the pile and turned away from the Streamstone and prey-pile. She had barely decided that she was leaving when she heard Sunsetblooms call and turned back. "I'm up for it!"

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old November 18th, 2021, 07:59 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Seems some cats were having trouble with this one and Sunsetbloom pursed her lips at the conundrum. She couldnt linger on this too long there were other moves to get to so with a sharp nod the molly announced "We'll be moving on now but after the event if any one wants to go over this in a less group based setting just ask me! Theres nothing to be ashamed of if you need the extra help so dont feel down, you might just need to practice for a bit with a partner!" She padded away from the last cat that was using her as a living practice dummy and took her place as the example once more. "Im not gonna trial attack anyone for that last move given you all got to try it on me~"

The molly gave a wide fanged grin of slightly devious nature before announcing "Next move is playing dead! Now some may think this is a move just to trick your opponent but theres other uses too! Going dead weight suddenly when youve been struggling against a hold can show you where your opponents grasp is weakest by where they suddenly struggle to hold your weight. If youre lucky too and keep loose you might just even slither outta their grasp completely, like youre a slippery fish or water and theyre trying to catch you with curled paws~ Go liquid and go with the flow and even if you dont manage to trick them it gives you the advantage so you can explode into motion! Everyone try it go limp! Move with the current and the path of least resistance remember its all in the spine!"

This move was key if the cats could be slippery they'd be harder to catch then a catfish and it'd be perfect for riverclan, afterall you cant ever really catch water.

@Whirlpaw @seeingstars @Raven~ @NinjaBloss @mystical @Ghostly Phantom @Pheasantflight @Ravensong
Old November 19th, 2021, 02:05 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codpaw**

The spotted grey apprentice smiled. This seemed like a move he could really get behind. He took a deep breath then let it out slowly, letting his body fall limp. He tried to imagine the current moving around him and make himself one with it, but then he figured he was overthinking. The point of being dead was not thinking, right? He let his mind fill with the waves and let the tensions melt from his muscles, feeling his body contort with the current as though he were outside of himself.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 19th, 2021, 09:06 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Eaglepaw smiles. He lets his body fall limp and lets his mind fill with the noise of water and the other's voices. The point of playing dead is to... act dead... right? Then Eagelpaw should pass this one!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 19th, 2021, 06:07 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Frostpaw walked into the water and promptly fell down. She didn’t try to ease the fall. A dead cat wouldn’t do that, so why should she? Really, it made no sense. Um…what do I do now? Sunsetbloom hadn’t exactly specified on that. This was kind of boring. She hoped someone would attack her so she could explode at them with a flurry of attacks.
@Rani

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old November 20th, 2021, 10:58 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

~ HAZELPAW

She blinked. Wow, such a great move, thank you so much Sunsetbloom. Rolling her eyes, Hazelpaw waded back into thewater from the sandy, small shore, and released the tension in her muscles as water soaked her pelt yet again. She let herself fall, closing her eyes, since dead cats usually had their eyes closed. That was 100% true! Hazelpaw lifted an eyelid slightly to peek outside, her tail dangling in the water, and immediately regretted it.

First she thought she was seeing dead cats, floating eerily on water, like StarClan cats that once were RiverClan. Then Hazelpaw realised it was the apprentices, all playing dead. She suppressed a shiver - it looked like they were actually dead.

The apprentice realised her claws were twitching uncomfortably with the thought ofdead corpses floating in water. She forced her claws to relax, making them as still as she could, filling her mind with thoughts of waves andcurrents and fish. Fish. Delicious, yummy fish. Yep, thinking aboutfish was a pretty good distraction, and great topic for feeling calm. Hazelpaw closed her eyes again, thinking and daydreaming about eating a minnow. She was completely awake, no hint of falling asleep. Come to think about it... didn't sleeping cats look like dead cats except you could see their hackles rising and faling as they snoozed?
Old November 22nd, 2021, 06:10 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

cancelling this due to irl issues sorry!
Closed Thread