Today 06:09 AM

Old July 7th, 2024, 07:21 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: July Gathering

Marshypaw
Male / 7 Moons / ShadowClan / Pansexual
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshypaw

✽❀✽

Marshypaw hopped along after his clanmates with his eyes blue and yellow wide and his head held higher than ever. Seeing as this was his first gathering, some excitement was understandable, and even still, Marshypaw was keeping his own decently subtle. Although he walked with energy and enthusiasm, he kept quiet and to himself, gazing around at his clanmates with a wide, glowing smile of readiness. With each step that hit the ground, Marshypaw felt his heart bounce in another little lift, his fur prickling with the strong feeling of anticipation that was dashing all throughout his pelt. For the first time in his entire life, he was going to hear about all of the cats who he heard mentioned constantly but had never seen in reality, like Twilightstar, Bumblestar, Spiderthroat, the medicine cats- there were simply too many to number. Quietly, Marshypaw mumbled to himself, “Though, I suppose they’ll have absolutely no idea who I am… ah, that’s alright, I am happy to be insignificant, for the time being!” Only on rare occasions did Marshypaw truly accept how infamous he was, and this was certainly one of them. He was one apprentice amongst the explosion of ShadowClan, ThunderClan, RiverClan, and WindClan cats who were preparing to show up. It was interesting, for obvious reasons, and Marshypaw began to struggle to keep his happiness kept shut and hidden as tightly as he currently was. But even still, by the time the group of ShadowClan warriors, apprentices, and the others reached the Seastones, he had not released it. He hesitated at the entrance, taking a long glance aorund. It seemed like they were the first to arrive. So curiously, Marshypaw decided to take some time to explore the area, rather than immediately starting up conversation with one of his clanmates who he would certainly get a chance to speak with outside of a gathering anyway.

✽❀✽

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan /Bisexual
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 5/100

✽❀✽

With grumpy exhaustion eating at the energy in his paws, Rosepaw slumped on forward, trailing impatiently after his clanmates. As much as he found it interesting how this was his first gathering, the newly made apprentice certainly was not particularly pleased to be here. He had spent the day going through his first training session, a climbing lesson at that (a climbing lesson that just so happened to involve the generally strong tom nearly falling to his inevitable doom after cracking one big-jerk of a tree branch), and seeing as this was the first time he had actually had an official training session as an apprentice, it had left him awfully tired. Sliding and hissing down a tree trunk had never been Rosepaw’s ideal vision of fun, and his claws still stung like crazy from having to drag his fall to a dramatic and abrupt stop. As he walked, the russet and brown tabby apprentice could feel the skin around his claws burning and prickling with discomfort as he walked on, sore and throbbing. Angrily, Rosepaw glowered at them with darkness glowing in his amber glare. Oh, shut it, ya’ small and useless twigs… His thoughts drew, grumpily. He kept on walking, despite the sting. The young russet tom had already assured himself that there was not any medicine-den-Plant-Extremist-worthy injuries going on with his claws, so he had made a strong effort to avoid the medicine den and give Springlight some space now that she was alone with her job, keeping his claws and their tiny issue to himself. They were simply sore, and they would heal very quickly, and Rosepaw understood this. He noticed that ThunderClan was slowing down as they made it to the Seastones, and with a slow boredom shining in his eyes, he stretched his neck to get a good look at everything. He raised his eyebrows gently at the sight of a familiar giant, a gigantic and scarred brown mackerel waiting over ahead for her fellow leaders and clans to arrive to the gathering. He pin-pointed her with a name within an instant, Dawnstar. If you didn’t know that one, then you knew nothing at all. Rosepaw, after several silent moments of staring in an odd mixture of admiration and disgust at the colossal she-cat, shook the thoughts form his head and shifted his head to glare at the ground. Ah, whatever… what, ‘ave I never seen a leader before? I outta just emotionally treat ‘er just like Bumblestar, but ‘course… without the same trust n’ loyalty, ‘cause… freakin’ DUH. Plus, hey- He took a quick look around, amusement entering his expression like a wave. -‘doubt RiverClan’ll be showin’ up, ha. The idiots got chased off by the rest’s us… no chance on their end, that’s for sure. But that’s A-Okay, ‘cause from what all I’ve been hearin’, Fadin’sun is pretty much just an asshole, so I ain’t gonna fall over in tears if I ain’t gonna get to see ‘em today. With a sniff of laugher and a sneer-y smirk, Rosepaw stepped into the Seastones area, looking back and forth around at the scene. Well, yup, here he was, his first gathering. Funny how unhappy about it all a single training session and flunk could make him. Despite his low mood, the russet tabby sighed some of his woes away grumpily, stalking forward towards the growing crowd, preparing himself to yell at some WindClan and ShadowClan cats. As the tom entered, he muttered a slight, “Ow-” at the returning sting in his claws.

✽❀✽

// Both Marshypaw and Rosepaw are open \\

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; July 7th, 2024 at 07:28 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:22 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch-Beefed up:2]

Risingstorm limped in with his clan noting that shadowclan was already there the tom shrugged it off and looked around for a spotted to sit the tom was happy to be at a gathering after a long while he was okay with the rising found a place to sit and stayed waiting for the whole thing to start

(open)

Last edited by Spider.; July 7th, 2024 at 07:23 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:29 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

59/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 8 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Great. Now Leapingpaw was here and getting involved. Stuck between his overprotective sibling and an overly chatty Thunderclanner. What a way to kick off this moon's Gathering. Long tail moving to curl over his front paws neatly, he offers Leapingpaw a stern glance, the tip of his tail twitching in annoyance.

"I am no one of esteem in Shadowclan. Just an apprentice. I'm just speaking truth." He huffs, glancing between the two he's stuck between. "Regardless, while I agree with you Leapingpaw, I have no intention of making friends with Goldenpaw of Thunderclan. I was just upholding conversation. Last time I remembered it was the polite thing to do."

Honestly. It's as if it didn't think he could handle himself! He wasn't some puny little runt anymore. He was a full-fledged apprentice of Shadowclan. He could obviously handle himself. Turning his attention back fully to Goldenpaw, he lifts his chin a bit, eyes narrowing.

"My name is Bitternpaw. This is my sibling, Leapingpaw. We are both apprentices of Shadowclan if you couldn't already tell. Also, I have pride in my name. I don't need to make one up. I think it's perfectly 'cool'." A pause, resisting the urge to huff again. "And I have plenty of confidence. I just know my place."

goldenpaw | @dagnyme // leapingpaw | @Fish

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:34 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw padded in with thunderclan and looked at the others as she smelled shadowclan and didnt smell riverclan. She followed in silence and sat down with the resst of the clan this was her very first gathering

{open}

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 7th, 2024, 07:34 PM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 28 moons / ShC

---

The larged marbled tabby was close behind Dawnstar as ShadowClan entered the clearing, ear flicking as he noted they had arrived first. Sitting down with a swish of his tail, he watched ThunderClan arrive with slitted eyes.

The newly named Enforcer kept his eyes on both Dawnstar as well as the clearing, begining to slwoly groom his pelt. Hopefully, no other clan cat would come to speak to him. If it was his own clan, he'd be more.. willing.

[ open to anyone! don't care what clan no matter what mr. grumpy paws has to say /silly ]

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:51 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep wasn't exactly at the front of the pack as Shadowclan made their way into Seastones (curse his short little legs), but he was chugging along nonetheless. The small enforcer was, at least, able to slide through the crowd relatively easily, finding himself a nice, little hummock which made him look a bit taller. Not much, but enough to be a roughly average-sized warrior, not a significantly smaller than average one. He would take what he could get, at this point. He wasn't particularly sure what would be going on at this gathering, considering they couldn't plot to kick Riverclan out this time, but he would be present to see what went down either way. And maybe harass Deadmoon, if he got around to it. He hadn't seen much of her lately, and just as with Marigoldpaw and Fiercefire, he enjoyed the little kick of the past even if it tended to come from cats he disliked (2/3) than one he enjoyed. Though, if some squirrel or a different bunny wanted to approach him he wouldn't be entirely opposed. After all, with Riverclan gone there would hopefully be little squabbling and everyone could be friendly enough. (OPEN)
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:59 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

They're wide-eyed for a moment, staring at Leapingpaw like a caught criminal. There's genuine hesitation there, as if they're just now realizing that maybe this is too foolish of an endeavor, maybe bothering Shadowclan strangers is too stupid of a pastime to commit to, maybe they've gotten just a little too obnoxious. It might as well be a gift, that small stunned silence.

"Mhmmn..." Goldenpw starts up pensively after that quiet moment, standing and stepping back as if Leapingpaw had really gotten through to him, as if this is it. Like he's gonna pack it up and go try with some friendlier cats. That's not what ends up happening, of course, but it seems possible for a moment.

What does end up happening is a long and languid stretch before Goldenpaw flops over, still close, just belly-up now.

"You are the sweetest for that," Goldenpaw decides aloud, fixing Leapingpaw with this dopey upside-down look of utter appreciation. All that caution and uncertainty appears to have vanished as quickly as it'd come on. "I really appreciate the warning, buddy, you've got no clue. Are y'all superduper close, then?" Two for one? If this night gets any better Goldenpaw might keel over from glee. "You know, I'm gonna try to be all careful an' not, you know, get myself or anyone else hurt, but I'll pro'ly need some help so you better stick around an' make sure we're safe. Okie-doke?" They ask Leapingpaw, still watching it from the wrong way around. Eventually that's enough to hurt his head, though, so he rolls the right way up and shakes hard enough to jostle his whiskers.

"Bitternpaw and Leapingpaw. S'a pleasure to meetcha both!" It takes great effort for them not to make a 'Bitter Bittern' crack; this maybe isn't the right audience for those kinds of jokes. "Those're both pretty good names, I'm glad I know 'em now. You were both named by pros, huh? Siblings...that's pretty cool. Hey! Y'all been to other gatherings before? This is my veeeery first one."

@silver. ; BITTERNPAW
@Fish ; LEAPINGPAW
Old July 7th, 2024, 08:00 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Weekend-Wondering
Brindlepaw was at this gathering with....significantly less excitement than in the past, dispirited that, despite his advancing age, he was no closer to being a warrior than when he had started his training. Well, he supposed that wasn't true. He had gotten a territory tour at least. That was something. But there were still so many Things To Do and Learn and while he was hopeful that his new mentor would be a bit more exciting and helpful (though he wasn't going to get too overhyped) it also meant he would be training with Elkpaw. He felt bad about the whole...attack thing and whatnot, but it was hard NOT to resent them a bit when he'd been passed over to become an apprentice and they'd both gotten exciting mentors and he'd learnt nothing. And no he probably wasn't helping his case by laying about all day feeling sorry for himself, but he REALLY didn't want to have to admit that he knew nothing. So lost in thought was the relatively large apprentice, albeit only 8 moons old, that he ran right into a cat. A smaller cat. Who smelled like Shadowclan. Eep! he squawked, not very majestically. And then, because he was grumpy, huffed out Can't you watch where you're going? in complete opposition to who should ACTUALLY have been watching where they put their paws.
Old July 7th, 2024, 08:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

[CENTER]
Flytail-39 moons-Shadowclan warrior-Grumpy,Logical
Flytail padded along with his clanmates he sighed it had been a while since he had made a gathering he usually would let Owlthroat be the one to go and tell him the details once he got back yet this time things were different this was the first gathering without Riverclan.To be quite Frank he was indifferent on whether riverclan was there or not he himself had no connections to make him care.The only clan he cared for was shadowclan.After everyone had settled in he sat down observing the chatter.

Open

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 7th, 2024 at 08:26 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 08:30 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

as dawnstar leads shadowclan through the territory towards the beach, quillpaw manages to stay near the front of the group. of course, his clan is the first to arrive, with thunderclan arriving only a few moments after. the tom stills momentarily, heterochromatic eyes sweeping over the expanse of the beach. once he spots a good enough, relatively empty, spot to sit at, he pads over and takes a seat.

in his whole apprenticeship, this is his first gathering. the past ones, well, he never saw a point in going. but with riverclan's recent eviction and the reckless actions of a few of his clanmates, he's certain that this one will prove to be interesting. and, maybe if he's lucky, he'll find someone to talk to that's not extremely annoying. he doesn't plan on making any friends, though, of course. just mere acquaintances.

[ open! ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days