Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:01 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:27 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by QueenOtter
Today 04:22 AM
i want to know what love...
by Aroogi
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:11 AM
Prince with a thousand...
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2023, 08:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Although he'd rather have a talking to with the majority of last patrol's members - or even better, not be here at all - Gingerfrost could unfortunately not let this matter go untouched. He had some time to think about it, and came to the only conclusion which was the general punishment that seemed to be handed out in cases of uncompleted patrols through neglect. While technically they reported back, well... He still considered it a fail, for rather obvious reasons. Positioning himself in some part of the clearing, the ginger tabby scanned his surroundings for the concerned feline.

"Troutstone."
The deputy called once the feline seemed to cross his line of sight, eyes narrowing ever so slightly. A flick of his tail ordered the warrior to get closer.
"Your hunting patrol returned with nothing."
Because no body wanted to, he still thought this was baffling!
"As patrol leader, it was up to you to ensure the patrol proceeded effectively. Instead, you returned empty pawed in the middle of leafbare, with a reasoning I won't even bother repeating. You understand that's not acceptable?"
..He wasn't exactly enjoying showing this form of authority - it was weird. Still, the tabby glared at the warrior and wouldn't let his voice waver or go muttery, leaving a few seconds for Troutstone to think.
"..As punishment, you are temporarily exiled from RiverClan. You can return after seven sunrises have passed. I hope your time in the outskirts will remind you of the importance of hunting to survive."

[ @Rabbiteye - Troutstone has been exiled from RiverClan for 7 real life days, starting 9/01. You will have to make one post for each day of their exile, totalling to seven posts. There is no required post length or time, only that they take place anywhere but clan territory. You may have Troutstone rejoin in this thread the 16/01. ]

Old January 25th, 2023, 05:04 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Padding back into camp with his fluffy brown tail swaying behind him and the two disgraceful cats in tow, Otterfluff came to stand just underneath the Streamstone. "Pikestar, if you have a moment," he called out in a rather gruff voice, clearing his throat before looking back at the two warriors with him, "I have two cats who need to understand that their actions have consequences." After a moment his gaze left the two and returned to the entrance of the leaders' den.

[ Posting order is as follows: @Pluto! @Oceanflower @canineantics, myself ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by reiya; January 25th, 2023 at 05:05 PM.
Old January 25th, 2023, 09:26 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
Padding back into camp with his fluffy brown tail swaying behind him and the two disgraceful cats in tow, Otterfluff came to stand just underneath the Streamstone. "Pikestar, if you have a moment," he called out in a rather gruff voice, clearing his throat before looking back at the two warriors with him, "I have two cats who need to understand that their actions have consequences." After a moment his gaze left the two and returned to the entrance of the leaders' den.

[ Posting order is as follows: @Pluto! @Oceanflower @canineantics, myself ]
@Oceanflower @canineantics

Adderfang sat patiently, her ear flicked against the icy winds. She stared at Brindleflower, observing them
Old January 26th, 2023, 07:24 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Brindleflower silently sat, hoping she wouldn't squeak like a kitten in fear or anything. Her tail was neatly curled around her paws as she patiently waited for Pikestar too emerge from there den, maybe Adderfang and her wouldn't be in that much trouble? Well that's what Brindleflower hoped anyway.

[Me - @canineantics - @daenerys - @Pluto!

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):
Old January 27th, 2023, 09:57 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Punishments

PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻
From within his den, the tall dark-furred leader heard the hoarse call of Otterfluff from outside, which made him immediately rise to his paws. He wasted no time stalking outside to be quickly greeted by the fluffy brown-furred tomcat and two RiverClan warriors, whom he soon recognized as Adderfang and Brindleflower. The large oriental longhair’s expression quickly turned from visible concern to outright anger, an irritable frown sliding onto his maw. “Well then?” He hissed, peering at both cats that Otterfluff had brought to him, “Clanmate got your tongue? Speak up! What the hell have you done?” Pikestar practically snapped the words in their faces, bushy tail lashing in a clearly annoyed manner. They did not even know what crime Adderfang and Brindleflower had committed, but they knew it was not going to be good in any type of way. Little by little, every day, his patience dwindled with his own clan and their idiotic actions costing reputation, herbs and sometimes lives. A low growl stirred in his throat as he waited for anycat to give him an answer.

[ Posting Order: @daenerys @Pluto! @Oceanflower ]

Last edited by Captain; January 27th, 2023 at 10:00 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2023, 02:38 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

And now he was here.
The crack of dawn, and the first thing he got to do was send out punishments for the fools who didn't complete their patrol. It didn't happen too often, luckily, but Gingerfrost sure got irritated when it did. It was still leafbare, did they think prey grew on trees? Huffing, he stepped to the clearing's centre and raised his maw to call out the first victims:

"Firelight, Antlerstreak!
For whatever reason, neither of you bothered to complete your patrol. I no longer care what either of you have to say, you had your chance to explain.

Firelight [ @Beamheart ]. Get yourself together and hunt. Go wherever you want, but bring back at least three pieces of prey."

Honestly. Apprentice caught that or more all the time during their assessments, this shouldn't be too hard for someone who already passed it.

Anterstreak [ @Willowfern ]. Don't let this happen again. Especially with the ShadowClan border. Go back and thoroughly mark it. Don't let it seem like only one cat bothered to do their job. And try to hunt some while you're at it.
It should be doable, considering that was his original job. Hopefully it would get done this time. That being said, onto the feline who took the cake;

"Blackstone [ @Soldier ]! Get over here and explain to me why you didn't even bother to report back. Do you think prey grows on trees? Either give a good explanation or go now and bring back at least three pieces of prey."

Waiting for the dark feline, Gingerfrost turned towards the next one; he... Wasn't too keen on this one. Especially when Wormbite at least did his job and reported back, but he could hardly exempt him. Naturally however, the dark lord was privy to a less severe punishment - after all, did his job. He was only late.
"Wormbite [ @x ghostie ]! Head out and hunt some more again. Two will be enough."
It seemed appropriate enough. With that, he stepped back and awaited their departures.

[ Punishments are due Thursday, March 2nd 2023. You may request an extension before that date if necessary.

Each will be required to make a minimum of three posts.
One here accepting the punishment, One completing it and One reporting back here.

Hunters, make sure to drop of your prey on the prey pile before reporting!

Failure to complete your punishment may result in severer reprimanding ]

Old February 23rd, 2023, 02:50 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Antlerstreak padded out of the Warrior’s den, not even caring to complain or argue it. He knew what he did. The only thing he would have been upset about was if he was still sleeping in the nursery with his kits and he’d had to wake them. Thankfully, he’d moved back to the Warrior’s den not two days ago.
He dipped his head respectfully to Gingerfrost, not averting his eyes or sniveling like an idiot. Again, he knew what he’d done to deserve this punishment, and he would right his mistake.
“Will do,” Antlerstreak meowed, raising his head and turning to head out of camp, “I’ll make sure the border absolutely reeks of RiverClan,” He tossed this remark over his shoulder as his tail disappeared around the exit.

@Estelle
Old February 23rd, 2023, 02:51 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Estelle

Blackstone looks at Gingerfrost before the tom bows his head in a sign of respect. "I do not have an excuse. I will go and hunt three pieces of prey now. " he has nothing to explain, so he trots out of the camp and into the territory.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old February 23rd, 2023, 08:06 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week / 3 days (time-sensitive)
My Mood: Angelic

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙☼Firelight☼*̩̩ ̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

Sure, Firelight was a little upset that she made a cat mad at her, but aside from that, getting a stern talking-to was fine—Firelight had enough self-esteem (ego, huge head, whatever) to not take it personally. The punishment wasn’t all that bad, either, since Firelight liked hunting anyway. “Yes, Gingerfrost,” she said before leaving the camp.

@Estelle

Last edited by Beamheart; February 25th, 2023 at 05:40 PM.
Old February 24th, 2023, 01:46 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Estelle

Blackstone returns from hunting and dropping the prey at the prey plie. He looks at Gingerfrost before he eyes the ground. He looks like a failure - becaus ehe knows he is.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Closed Thread