Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 05:59 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 05:58 PM
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by occultation
Today 05:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by BlueBubble
Today 05:43 PM
Atari Healer's Den
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 29th, 2023, 06:43 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Growing Strong

Twilightstar
Leaping out of her den, the WindClan leader landed gracefully on her paws and shook out her pelt as she quietly padded over to join the other cats as gathered around Fallownose. The deputy had given her a rundown of this event so she already knew what would be going on. Twilightstar was more than pleased to be a part of the event and was hoping it would be a fun little mock battle after the troubles with RiverClan.

She had been a little worried about being against RiverClan, wondering if some ats might detest the idea of playing a RiverClan even in a game, but it seemed that her concern was for nothing as she heard Firestorm quickly announce that she wanted to join Fallownose's team. If the leader was younger and immature she might have been a little offended by the comment, but she simply found it funny.

While more cats padded over to join the game, Twilightstar took a moment to stretch, testing the healed scars along her body. She hadn't been moving much and this would be the first real rigorous movements, aside from the run to RiverClan, that she had done since recovery. She felt a little stiff and uncomfortable pull at her stomach, but it was nothing for her to worry barely there. Pleased, Twilightstar sat down and looked around for Cowtuft as Lightningpaw made her presence known by picking with Firestorm.

Batglare
The large senior lumbered over at the chance to beat on some of the younger cats within the clan. Batglare had been just a tiny bit sore that he had missed out on the battle with RiverClan. However, it couldn't be helped. He had been needed at camp, so home he stayed. It's been a little since he's had the chance to actually fight anything or one, so he'd even take a mock battle over nothing.

The lone tom's ears swerved in the direction of Twistedpaw's voice as she called out a question to Fallownose. He hadn't seen her but was tremendously delighted to see her and to see that she was asking questions. He could see that she was still very anxious... nervous, shy, maybe all three. She was hunching, trying to become small. Still needed work, but better than nothing.

Perhaps she'll make new friends, StarClan knew she needed more positive reinforcements in her life. Batglare, though supportive, wasn't what anyone would call a positive light in anyone's life. Sturdy, reliable, but not positive. The large brown and white warrior wrapped his tail around his paws, leaving his apprentice to her own turmoil, and waited to see whose team he'd be placed on.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 29th, 2023, 07:18 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

A snort escaped the spotted feline, a paw flying to her maw as she attempted to subdue a small bout of giggles that threatened to spill forth. Why was this warrior just so easy to infuriate? It boggled the mind, truly. Even after Milknose's disappearance, Firestorm just held on to some level of vindication that the medicine cat apprentice was certain was usually reserved to only mortal foes. Even with her justified dislike of cats like Scalescar and Tigermist she would never go so far out of her way to just... really, really spit fireballs in their direction. It left very little to the imagination why Fallownose had chosen the name he had for this tabby in the instances she decided to live up to her name. Not that this Abyssinian mix would be admitting as much to the warrior anytime soon, in any case.

A smug little smile tugging at her maw, Lightningpaw felt her whiskers tremble as she finally controlled her snickering, eyes alight with delight as well as something more... threatening. "Size isn't everything, love. After all, I'm sure even the smallest of kits know better than to get into a strenuous activity that might further hamper an injury caused in the battlefield," she drawled, her voice still that same low whisper as it gained a small, almost reprimanding tone to it. Her smile growing, she turned, facing the warrior as she continued. "You want respect? Fine. You'll get it. Just as soon as you learn to at least pretend to show a modicum of the very thing you crave to those who's job it is to pick up the pieces of your lack of forethought. But then, what would I know? I'm just an apprentice, after all."

Realizing she'd gotten more serious than she had intended, a small look of confusion crossed her gaze for a moment. Blink and you would miss it, but it was still there. Right before she changed her expression once more, batting her eyelashes innocently as she turned back to gazing at Fallownose. She wasn't angry... Not really. So why had she gotten so bothered by this? Firestorm's entire drama was wanting more and more, similar to many other cats in WindClan. Not only that, but wanting respect was just... natural. Something the healer had struggled to get her entire life. She understood where the warrior was coming from...

So why did it bother her so? It was her job to keep mouse brained warriors safe. It was her job to keep them healthy. She couldn't very well control their idiotic impulses all the time, much as they wanted to act like a bunch of kits. If she wanted to further stress her injury and spend a moon tied to her nest because she wanted to show off, that wasn't Lightningpaw's problem. She didn't get it. This nagging feeling in the back of her head. It's not like it was up to her to take care of her friend's... friend after he had gone missing, eith- Oh... Great. No, she was not overly caring for this self proclaimed rival just because her friend had gone missing. Nu-uh. Nope. Not going to happen. So what if she had to make sure the idiot wasn't going to become a sobbing mess if left alone for long enough? Stars above... She so hated giving a damn sometimes...

-

@Darkclaws [Firestorm]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 30th, 2023, 03:58 PM
Sugar coated lies

Bump Policy: perferably 9 hours atleast, if its importent then ill accept 4
My Mood: Unpredictable

MantisPaw joins out of minimum intrest
Old September 30th, 2023, 07:37 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Cowtuft toddled over, he felt a little bit anxious for this strangely enough. He wasn't all that fast and while the medicine cat didn't believe anyone would fault it against him,, they could think it. A soft sigh escaped from his lips, standing a little bit off from the crowd but present nonetheless. He was excited to help with an event after his prior one had gotten cut short. Cowtuft knew he tended to stay inside these days (that filled him with a sort of guilt), but he wouldn't like his worries get the best of him.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old October 2nd, 2023, 04:53 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

@TheNyanCatMinecart
Brightpaw's ears perked. Oooh, that sounded fun. She had missed the last battle event, but now she had nothing better to do, as training to become a warrior should be top priority. The tan-and-white she-cat leaped to her paws and hurried over to join the growing crowd of cats. Gosh, this event sure seemed to be popular. She stretched up on her hind legs to peer around at who had joined, giggling slightly as the realisation that she looked like a twoleg arose. Oh, it looked like Twilightstar had joined, and was that Cowtuft? Lightningpaw. Hey, that was all the high-ranks! There were few more cats that she recognised, annnd...
She dropped down onto all-fours again and squeezed over to where she had spotted her sister, Twistedpaw. "Hello," she smiled, standing close. Perhaps Fallownose would see that and put them on the same team.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; October 2nd, 2023 at 04:58 AM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 08:56 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar rose and padded up to sit beside Fallownose, flickering her tail to catch everyone's attention. "While Fallownose takes a moment to answer any questions, I will split you all into teams," Twilightstar told the group. "For team WindClan, Cloverheart, Batglare, Lynxyowl, Twistedpaw, Wheattail, Newtberry, Brightpaw, Lichenpaw, Ashclaw, Poppypaw, Turtlepaw, Crookedpaw and Watertail."

"For Team RiverClan we'll do Owlpaw, Hawkflight, Beetlecrest, Lilacpaw, Tigermist, Firestorm, Wolffang, Mantispaw, Deadmoon, Fogpaw, Silentleap, Scalescar, and Pricklestep."

[Randomizer was used to set up teams, removed Sleethound(missing), and Beastkit(no kits allowed). Please inform me if I missed your cat or you're opting out of the event so I can edit the teams.]

@pumpkinbubble. [Tigermist] @Tecumori [Owlpaw] @Dark [Firestorm] @Dust [Lilacpaw] @Silk_Cradle_Ruler [Hawkflight] @DdeonghwaLover [Watertail/Wheattail] @Spooky Galaxy [Turtlepaw/Pricklestep] @Lunalis [Fogpaw] @Cinnamon~[Poppypaw] @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw/Beetlecrest] @Spirit_life_yt [Scalescar/Crookedpaw/Ashclaw] @spooky sleek. [Newtberry] @KataroAndTheHeather [Silentleap/Lynxyowl] @eris [Cloverheart] @gs29513 [Deadmoon] @Lullaby [Mantispaw] @Tac Nyan [Wolffang/Twistedpaw] @GhostCop [Brightpaw]@xX ghostie Xx [Cowtuft] @Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningpaw] @Lillith [Fallownose]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 7th, 2023, 09:01 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Tigermist looked for her teammates*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old October 7th, 2023, 09:06 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon was....surprisingly happy with the selection of the teams. She hadn't expected to have Wolffang on her team, her luck didn't work that way, but here he was. She scuttled over to stand near him, casting a somewhat nervous eye at their opposition. She was certainly glad that Batglare was on their side in real battles, because he looked SCARY! But they had Wolfie, so those two could duke it out as their absolutely massive selves, and leave the rest of the normal sized cats alone. Or at least that's what'd happen in an ideal world.

Poking her brother gently in the side, she inquired Do you think we're gonna win? Do you think you can take out a couple of those scrawny Windclanners, you big fierce fish cat? Yeah, she was trying to push his buttons. Quite unjustly seeing as they were on the same team. She was a fish cat too, in this scenario. But it would probably get a reaction, so Deadmoon was doing it anyway! Sometimes she kept talking despite every last brain cell's best efforts to advise her that what she was saying was NOT. SMART. This was one of those times, and it would either be REALLY FUNNY or she was about to get smacked. A coin flip, really. @Tac Nyan (I hope you don't mind me jumping in on Wolfie)

Last edited by gs29513; October 7th, 2023 at 09:07 PM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 09:06 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Newtberry looked to his team, focused and ready to win. "Alright baby, let's go. Let's beat the crap out of them." He grinned. "Battle tactics, anyone?"

Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 7th, 2023 at 09:08 PM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 10:31 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw went over to join his team.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Closed Thread