Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:59 AM
Brindle-patterned claws (P)
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:49 AM

Old July 13th, 2024, 10:15 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: Fadingstar's Den (Only open to RiverClan cats)

Crowglow had padded his way over in the hopes of sparring with Fadingstar again.
"Hey, Fadingstar! You up for some sparring? I've been meaning to try and give a demonstration of some battle techniques to Grimpaw and also probably Moonpaw since Skyfall has been rather introverted since we got here." He meowed cheerfully as the two apprentices stood beside him. @occultation
Old July 13th, 2024, 11:44 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(49)10/10]|
Aspenkits shifted his paws, what exactly had he come to ask again? Too many things. He had too many questions of which he didn't think even the clan leader had but there was one. One question he needed reassurance on. He had been thinking it over ever since they had made it to the mountain territory and now after the meeting with all those dead cats names being called, he need to know.

"W-when we go back.." he began hesitantly, not if they would go back- when! The mountains weren't home and the would never be. Fadingstar must understand that. "when we go back what will happen to the monst- other clans? Will we get our revenge? Avenge those we lost." He asked, more like instructed but that would be silly. No cat could tell the leader of a clan to do anything. Aspenkits may be well just a kit but he felt the fear of returning home even though he would love nothing more! His mom was there, he knew it! So we're everyone else the left behind but- what if the clans attacked them again? What if they couldn't flee this time. The thought of the old camp, he missed it so much but it didn't come without fear. Stupid fear, he hated it. Taking a deep breath he let that fear fade out of him, he knew it would return again but he didn't want it right now.

"when we return I think we should show the other clans that they made mistake crossing our paths. If we don't do anything about what they did they might do it again! They'll think of us as weak-" wait there was something else he wanted to say, Fadingstar had mentioned visiting the starcave to receive his name. That had something to do with starclan right? "is starclan lighting our paths?" he asked, it was something he heard other cats say. “May starclan light your path” well it didn't seem like they were.

Tags:
- Fadingstar ( @occultation )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old July 14th, 2024, 11:47 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

It's been awhile since he's visited Fadingstar. Fadingstar. He had been Fadingsun the last time he had visited even and for some weird reason the lionheart missed doing so. Maybe he was just that painfully lonely more often than not thee days. He's been working with his apprentices and he's been working with his fellow Lionhearts, he's been around camp and helping where he could but other than that the last time he's actually spoken to someone like... as a friend it had been briefly with Mudsmoke after the warrior had grown concern with Seabreeze's well being. It was the first time that he realized just how lonely it's gotten for him. His apprentices dissapear, his sister is dead, his- what was Frostmelt to him- friend was gone... he looked down at his paws. This was so sad, coming to speak with your very busy leader about what? Nothing, just because you felt lonely. ( Some part of him sees the bi-colored tom as something of a friend. Though who would want to be around Seabreeze any longer than necessary. He was selfish though, that's why his paws carried him here anyways.)

He had been standing outside of his leader's den for a few moments now, just feeling the cool air that seems to follow the mountain's trails endlessly swirling with his fur. His stomach was doing better. He had been feeling well enough to put on an event even. It was lighthearted, he felt that was needed for a time like this. But during that event something had come up, reminding him of plans a while ago. Spiraltail. Or more so, the offer he made, to teach tunneling. Tunneling was something that Seabreeze had briefly tossed around in his mind. Tunnels. Seabreeze had fallen into one, it had been an experience. Proving to him that its often feeling on the verge of death reminds one what it means to be alive but that doesn't quite ring as true for him anymore. He sighed, there he goes again.

Blue eyes continued to stare into the darkness of the den. The brush was unnatural. His brain refused to believe that this was his leader's den after staring into the one back home so many times. He really had visited his leader often hadn't he? And never once did Fadingstar seem to be upset with that at all. ( Maybe, that was wishful thinking. Wanting to believe that he was maybe wanted. At least in this one little way. ) Though, sitting here and having a pity party wasn't his goal. He had come to speak with Fadingstar about the event, ones he has already swirling in his mind, and tunneling. He knew tunneling didn't he? At least a small bit. Somewhere deep in his mind said yes, he had led patrols into them for some reason before a lifetime ago. But on top of that, he had other ideas. Ones that would utilize the tunnels and ones that would require more work here. It was scary. How little he actually cared about what he planned to say, to talk, to think. All that was there was melancholy and apathy. Like the events have yet to truly catch his mind like some twisted game of cat and mouse.

He took a half step forward, paw hanging in the air. It was late wasn't it? Time has become blurred to the lionheart. Though... he didn't really care. How truly messed up is he? It felt worse than after his sister's death at times. That scared him. It was such a deep rooted and paralyzing fear. That he would feel like this forever. That he wouldn't get better like he had. But time didn't wait, it never did, so he would have to keep going regardless. He set his paw down, and then took another step, than another, until he was ducking into the space. "Fadingstar, I'm sorry if I've come at a bad time. I hadn't truly realized how late it was until I was already here. I fear I will forget what I want to tell you if I wait till morning." Or rather, he would lose what little courage he had to come back again and face his leader. Had Fadingstar seen what the lionheart had done at that fight?

"I've come to discuss some plans with you. Events...and for when we get back. I understand if you don't want to right now, its late and its a heavy topic."
[ @occultation - Fadingstar || Starter for the tunneling chat but also some other things, mostly tunneling though I think ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder