Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:11 AM
Oakbreeze
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:09 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Oakbreeze
Last post by Evenilolia
Oakbreeze
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2024, 07:46 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: back to basics [ tree climbing! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Acornpaw

The young molly grins at Mapledawn, her tail swishing from side to side.

"Okay! Will you come with me?" She asks her mentor, a slight pleading in her voice.

She really wants her to come! Then she can show her what she learns, and maybe she can even see her probably awe some tree climbing skills! Acornpaw takes a little breath, she gets overexcited really easily, she should work on that.
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Of course I will!" Mapledawn purred. "After all, I can learn some new things as well. Maybe one of my friends over there can help you? She's been climbing trees ever since she was a little kit!"

She flicked her tail at Moonfeather, who was sitting in the distance.

(You can choose to interact with Moonfeather, since I own her ^^)

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 13th, 2024, 07:54 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Of course I will!" Mapledawn purred. "After all, I can learn some new things as well. Maybe one of my friends over there can help you? She's been climbing trees ever since she was a little kit!"

She flicked her tail at Moonfeather, who was sitting in the distance.

(You can choose to interact with Moonfeather, since I own her ^^)

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

Acornpaw gives an excited little hop, a smile spreading across her features.

"Yeah, Okay!" She says, bounding over to the cat, "Hi! I'm Acornpaw, my mentor's Mapledawn. What's your name? Are you really super good at climbing? Mapledawn said you are, that's so cool! Can you teach me some stuff? I wanna learn how to climb trees too!"

Acornpaw grins at the cat, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

(How she greets every cat XD)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:01 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Acornpaw

Acornpaw gives an excited little hop, a smile spreading across her features.

"Yeah, Okay!" She says, bounding over to the cat, "Hi! I'm Acornpaw, my mentor's Mapledawn. What's your name? Are you really super good at climbing? Mapledawn said you are, that's so cool! Can you teach me some stuff? I wanna learn how to climb trees too!"

Acornpaw grins at the cat, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

(How she greets every cat XD)
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Moonfeather
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Moonfeather blinked in surprise and laughed nervously, the tip of her long, fluffy tail twitching.

"Oh-oh..? Acornpaw? Oh, right. Mapledawn's apprentice. Should've known-" She mumbled, her eyes darting around to meet Mapledawn's, then back to Acornpaw. "Well, I do believe I'm great at tree climbing... And I might be able to teach you. We'll... Uh- Just have to wait until Redhawk gives us the instructions... And.. Uh.. Stuff."

She shuffled her paws, and flashed a warm smile at the apprentice.

"Well, yeah. I'll definitely teach you."

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:13 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
"Good let's hurry or we'll be left behind!" She was so exited this was going to be her first time training with her apprentice. She promised to give him the best training she could teach him.
Oatpaw stood carefully and trotted beside his mentor. He saw his mother, Wetwhisker also joining. "Mom.." He whispered, not knowing if he could go greet his mother or no.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:41 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Moonfeather
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Moonfeather blinked in surprise and laughed nervously, the tip of her long, fluffy tail twitching.

"Oh-oh..? Acornpaw? Oh, right. Mapledawn's apprentice. Should've known-" She mumbled, her eyes darting around to meet Mapledawn's, then back to Acornpaw. "Well, I do believe I'm great at tree climbing... And I might be able to teach you. We'll... Uh- Just have to wait until Redhawk gives us the instructions... And.. Uh.. Stuff."

She shuffled her paws, and flashed a warm smile at the apprentice.

"Well, yeah. I'll definitely teach you."

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

Acornpaw giggles, flashing her own little grin at Moonfeather.

"Okay! Imma go back to my mentor now, but I'll be back!" She exclaims, dashing back to Mapledawn with her tail in the air.

"Moonfeather said she'll teach me! Isn't that so cool? I think that's cool, like really, really cool! Is climbing hard? An elder told me that Thunderclan's the best at it, is that true? I hope it's true, 'cause that's super awesome! Thunderclan's the coolest clan, am I saying the word 'cool' too much? I think I might be saying it too much, oh look; I'm rambling again! That's disappointing, I was trying to break that habit! Oh look, I'm still going, I can't stop! After this can we go hunting, battle training is fun too! I'm really excited to be your apprentice, you're so wonderful and nice! I'm so lucky, ohhh a butterfly!" Acornpaw rambles, eventually getting distracted by a fluttering bug flying by her ear, it actually might not have been a butterfly.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 13th, 2024 at 01:14 PM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 11:25 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Event [#event]

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] ]

She was a hornet now, and that meant new duties to uphold. Already having hosted one event, Redhawk sort of knew what to expect. Granted this one would involve much more of the Clan since it wouldn't just be apprentices, but she felt ready for the task. After all, if she were going to prove herself as much as she could, she wanted to put in the work for it.

"For you, sister..." she murmured as she cast a glance up at the morning sky that was visible above the tree tops that surrounded their camp. Red smiled lightly before padding towards the center of the clearing and glancing around at her Clanmates.

"T-ThunderClan warriors and apprentices! Those of you who want to work on your t-tree climbing skills, or learn how to climb, follow me!" This would be a fun event she was certain, and something to get them back to the basics of what it meant to be a ThunderClanner. Plus, afterwards she figured a good natured race would be fun amongst those who felt confident enough to participate.

With a wave of her tail Redhawk started on a swift trot out of camp, leading the group of cats that followed her out to the thick of ThunderClan territory, where the trees grew closer together and they would have plenty of climbing options. Once she arrived she lifted her tail to signal for the group to stop. "Gather up here and I'll explain!"

TREE CLIMBING EVENT, OPEN TO ALL WARRIORS AND APPRENTICES! Kits will not be allowed to join unfortunately.

Once everyone gathers up, I will explain the rules and go over the event in Redhawk's next post! Just your basic tree climbing event, with a race and reward at the end!

This will count towards an apprentice's training requirements as well!
[ @BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @eris @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @celeste @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @tallulah @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Dyna Fox @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Alchemist Kitsune @Cherry~ @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @dragonwind @Spookez. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Pangoligon @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Barnaby @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @K1TTEN @Batt. @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopard. @Shellwhisker @Jungle @TheLostAmongTheStars @arsenicCatnip @Micanomancy @hawkboi @Starphobia @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Ravenswings @Firestar512 @DaphB) @Moon Shark @Kieran. @pink.ghostface @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @Eraserhead @CrimsonOaks @Beanz @~MothDust~ @al3cc766 @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @Fawnheart<3 @WCFan @kittycatburmise @ashstar1 @RoboPrism ]

TawnyPaw Joined

Old February 14th, 2024, 06:22 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunhos_Personal_Potato View Post

Oatpaw stood carefully and trotted beside his mentor. He saw his mother, Wetwhisker also joining. "Mom.." He whispered, not knowing if he could go greet his mother or no.
Willowstripes saw her apprentice look at his mom. "You can go say hi, I'm not going to stop you from having a relationship with you family." She was thinking about her parents she had never met.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old February 15th, 2024, 04:17 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Oh, oh! Poppypaw's a big girl now, so she's allowed to participate in these kinds of events, yes yes! So what if she's never seen the outside-of-camp before, Poppypaw wanted in any way. She wants to learn how to climb! Misses Elder didn't end up teaching her and those other kits, so now was her time; happily trotting over to the few cats who had gathered, wobbling along the way as her paws - as they quite often did - failed to walk in a straight line, the little brittle apprentice happily waited for further instructions. Maybe she'd even get to see FleckFleck and Plumy! Her eyes quickly looked around for both her littermates.

Old February 15th, 2024, 02:10 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
Willowstripes saw her apprentice look at his mom. "You can go say hi, I'm not going to stop you from having a relationship with you family." She was thinking about her parents she had never met.
Oatpaw gave his mentor a grateful glance and padded to his mother, Wetwhisker noticed her son and licked his ear affectionatly. They shared a few words before Wetwhisker disappeared into the nursery and Oatpaw padded back to his mentor. "She wanted me to say thank you for being kind.." Oatpaw mewed in his shy tone. Oatpaw's eyes seemed a bit troubled after his conversation with his mother.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old February 15th, 2024, 05:11 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunhos_Personal_Potato View Post

Oatpaw gave his mentor a grateful glance and padded to his mother, Wetwhisker noticed her son and licked his ear affectionatly. They shared a few words before Wetwhisker disappeared into the nursery and Oatpaw padded back to his mentor. "She wanted me to say thank you for being kind.." Oatpaw mewed in his shy tone. Oatpaw's eyes seemed a bit troubled after his conversation with his mother.
"Are you okay? We don't have to do this. We could tour the territory if you like?"
She looked at him worriedly, she hoped that she wasn't forcing Oatpaw to do this.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Closed Thread