Default Re: Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter Applications

slamming a placeholder down

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 15th, 2024, 08:14 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old July 15th, 2024, 01:44 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

NOW INTRODUCING....

scorpionkit - scorpionpaw - scorpionstrike
other names can be: houndkit, beetlekit, tigerkit, pinekit
the quiet killer

A tom of few words, Scorpion is a child of Dawnstar. Now he may be quiet, but that doesn't mean he isn't interesting... does it?

Let's get to the good stuff!

PERSONALITY
Scorpion is a rather quiet and closed off tom, even as a kitten. He's rather be alone or around one of his parents than with his siblings. He isn't opposed to being with them, but he's just more inteoverted is all. He does have a bit of a tongue and is prone to episodes of rage and anger.

As he grows up, however, he will realize how much he loves to fight for his clan and become a bit more bloodthirsty. He won't go as far to kill his own clan or anything, but he's definitely going to become more eager to please his parents and more open with his siblings, though very quiet still and have even more of a mouth on him.

PLOTLINES
As I sit here and think of plotlines, I can think of a few. Meeting his family in the dark forest or starclan, perhaps killing a loner or two in fits of rage, etc.

It's not entirely fleshed out yet, but as time goes on, I will have MUCH planned for this little guy.

INTERVIEW WITH SCORPION
"Oh great StarClan above.. why do cats always follow me... what did you say? You came to see me? Why would you do that? My other siblings.. heck even my mother and father are much more interesting.."

*whispering*

"..I see. You want to learn about me huh? Well I suppose so."

WHAT IS YOUR DEEPEST FEAR?: "Oh jee. Really put me on the spot here... none of your business."

WHO IS YOUR IDOL?: "...that's a joke.. right? No? Wow. It's my mother."

WHY ARE YOU SO STANDOFFISH?: "...say that one more time and you won't be able to move for a moon."

"...oh.. your done? Good.. go away so I can be alone. I was in this StarClan forsaken empty corner for a reason."

Uh, yeah! That's my application! I hope I can be chosen! I've been wanting to roleplay someone a little more complex and I saw a Dawnstar kit as a fantastic opprotunity!

Also I like chocolate chip cookie dough!

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I will be on semi-hiatus from August 19th - 24th due to family vacation. I may pop in to give replies, but Im not sure. Thanks for understanding!

Last edited by Aroogi; July 15th, 2024 at 02:39 PM.
Old July 15th, 2024, 02:01 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Chaos's application for Shadowclan's own Chaos bringer! (Pun very much intended)

Thank you, Ian and Taker, for taking the time to look at my application for one of the kits the Queen of Mean is going to bring into the world!

Bluebirdkitflight, thistle Coyotekitskull, snap Heronkitstare Cunningkitfoxglove, mimic, scorpion, strike Mimickingkitscorpion, lion

Any are fine! Heron, Cunning, and Mimicking are prefered but any are ok.

"Revenge is the fire that burns within, igniting our desire for justice."

A new kit, a new legacy. A new life created by The Queen of Mean herself; trouble for the rest of the clans.

A lying, smooth talking kit(Personality ig?)

Our kit here, [Name], is quite the little liar and smooth talker. Picking fights and being a little bother to any cat she can hook her claws and attention onto. She knows damn well how powerful her mother, the Clan's LEADER is, and she uses it to her advantage. And why shouldn't she? Why else would Starclan plant her in this position? To be just another molly destined to provide kits for her clan? Never. The thought of being 'in love' with somecat and the possibility of having whining, loud, pitiful kits made little Chaos here gag and want to claw her head apart so she couldn't think of it ever again. Even with her entitledness, she does care for her family and her clan, no matter how rude, chaotic, or hurtful, she really does care.

Personality traits:
Positive

Loyal: An undying loyalty burns through [Name] like a wild fire in a dry grass field for Shadowclan, her mother, and her family for the rest of time. Not Thunderclan, not Riverclan, and certainly not Windclan or any rouges or outsiders could change that!

Intelligent: You can't be related to Dawnstar without even a sliver of intelligence.

Ambitious: What's wrong with a little ambition? You have to have some if you want to be the best warrior in the clans! Everyone wants that! Except for the fox-hearts and bat-blinds who abandon their clans.

Neutral

Observant: Observing your clanmates and enemies never hurt anyone too bad.

Adaptable: Can't get too comfy now. There's always change and obstacles ready to tear you down.

Outspoken: You gotta be loud and outgoing in your words to be heard, or else you stay quiet forever.

Negative

Impatient: Waiting takes too long. What I need or want, I want it here, in front of me, IMMEDIATELY.

Cocky: What's wrong with a little smirking at someone,
bragging, and being a bit hurtful? I am Dawnstar's daughter after all, I can do whatever I want.

Manipulative: Come on, did you really not expect this? Nothing wrong with wanting a little control over some cats? My siblings, parents, and any and all of my 'friends'.

Physical Traits:

A dark brown braided longhaired molly with one amber eye(L) and a pale green eye(R). She has a slim but large frame that will only get larger as she grows.(Duh/lh)

Strength: ■■■■■□□□□□
Intelligence: ■■■■■■■□□□
Charisma: ■■■■■■■■■□
Looks: ■■■■■□□□□□

Other:

Nicknames (Optional): Little gremlin, Mini thunderstorm, rat,

Purrks: Silver Tongue, Lyrebird's Lullaby

Plots: I'd like for my kit to be visited by her ancestors,
past Shadowclan leaders, and anyone that she thinks will give her any type of useful information. As a kit, she hears the stories of what the other clans have done to Shadowclan, and vows to terrorize and cause havoc for them. Who were they to hurt her clan? Her clanmates?

Once again, thank you for taking the time to look through my application!

Finallyprobably, my favorite ice cream is orange sherbet, vanilla, and birthday cake!

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; August 6th, 2024 at 11:56 AM.
Old July 15th, 2024, 02:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Now presenting the

RINGLEADER

Name Alternatives (no preferred order): Hickoryscreech/Nettlecall/Marshcry/Foresthowler

I like mint chocolate chip c:
Old July 15th, 2024, 03:20 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3

What if I…

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old July 15th, 2024, 03:40 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

"Bite my tongue, bide my time
Wearing a warning sign
Wait 'til the world is mine"
~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~
Emberkit Emberpaw Emberflare/rose/snarl
Potential Purrks: Shadow Fiend, Silver Tongue, Heightened Perception (Touch/Sight?)
she/they/he
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Magician ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~
Personality
Pos +
Passionate, cunning, loyal

Neu =
Confident, protective, headstrong

Neg -
Sadistic, manipulative, vengeful
~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~
"Visions I vandalize
Cold in my kingdom size
Fell for these ocean eyes"
~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~

A single eye of molten gold comes into focus through a tangle of thorny vines, slitted pupil flicking between each curved hook. The eye flicks down without blinking, comparing a single hooked claw to the thorns in front of it. The feline makes a decision, reaching into the twisted vines without concern for the barbs catching on her striped chocolate foreleg. The scent of blood hits her nose, and almost in temptation a pink tongue comes out to lick her maw. Later. Ever since she had become able to eat solid prey, she had developed a taste for fresh blood. Much like their writer has a taste for strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

Which was exactly what this was for. The kit sliced off a curling vine, gently clamping her teeth around a smooth portion of it and dragging it across camp. She stuck to the edges off the shadows, following her Mother's pawsteps and becoming one with the shadows like expected of her. The apprentice den rose above her, but the older, massive kit could clear the height with no problem. The vine trailed behind her, snagging on the bark of the rotted stump and tugging her back. She grinned around the thin vine, ripping it off the bark with a delicious tearing sound. That's how she knew this was going to do good damage.

The kit slipped inside the den without issue. While being stuck inside of camp was regrettable, at least being unable to leave with the rest of the apprentices--which she had tried. Many times.--meant that turning peak training hours, she could get in and out of the apprentice den without being noticed. Her target's nest lay empty, as expected. The oaf was off training, not that that would do them any good.

The kit slid into the nest, carefully turning so she could coil the thorny vine within the moss and stick nest. Her forearm stung from where it had scraped her, and her paw pads twinged any time she accidentally stepped on a thorn. But a short while of circling later, it was done.

Emerging from the den, Emberkit sought out the familiar pelt of her sibling. Hopefully their bully problem would be solved now... but she could always get more thorns.

~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~
"You should see me in a crown
I'm gonna run this nothing town
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by one
One by one by--"
~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~

Sunlight streamed through the forest canopy, lightning the mossy clearing in a soft golden glow. A small blackbird sat unaware in a patch of grass, tugging insistently at a blade of grass. Sunlight gleamed through its feathers, reflecting onto pools of gold that watched every twitch of a feather, every blink of the blackbird's beady little eyes.

Dappled shadows fell across a soft, plush pelt and cast her mackerel stripes in stark relief of the lighter parts of her fur. A beam of sunlight trickled into her eye, and the apprentice hissed in frustration and pain. The blackbird jerked up, a warning call primed in its throat that was silenced with a clean slit through the neck.

In the aftermath, a single black feather drifted onto a dark brown paw, earning a cool look from the apprentice attached to it. Blooded claws pierced the barbed stem, bringing it up to her face to study it intensely. A hum of displeasure rumbled through her muscular body. A vein was broken, making the feather lopsided and ragged-looking.

Not good enough.

Emberpaw discarded the disappointment of a catch with the others, striding back into the bushes surrounding the clearing and searching for another test subject. She would deplete this entire forest of prey if it meant getting Mother the perfect offering. Her mentor's stern words fell on deaf ears. She knew what she was doing. Mother's will superseded all others, and Emberpaw was not going to let her down. She had asked for a gift from her first hunting lesson, and she was going to get one.

So what if it wasn't from her first catch? She would rather it was beautiful. It would represent her and her love for her Mother. It would be perfect.

~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~
"You should see me in a crown
Your silence is my favorite sound
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by one
One by one by one"
~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~

Once again, her siblings seemed intent on ruining their status and name. Emberpaw followed behind her sibling, keeping to the shadows and downwind so she wouldn't be heard. Always protecting her siblings from the consequences of their actions. What was a big sister's duty if not to clean up the messes her younger siblings created? She couldn't afford to let anything mar the reputation of her or her family.

As they got closer to the border, Emberpaw began to get a little concerned. Were they meeting someone under the cover of darkness? Were they running away? Emberpaw couldn't affort to let them get too far otherwise they would be lost forever. "Love," she called out, closing the distance between them. Her sibling flinched, but almost seemed grateful to see her. "Dearest one, what troubles you?" She asked, voice strained as she noticed their tears glimmering in the moonlight. "Who did this?"

An explanation was given, one that had her tail lashing hatefully behind her. Cruelty from another... snarled words and threatening gestures. Jealousy at their life, at their kin. Emberpaw felt her heart thrum with adrenaline. Her sibling's sobbed question rang through her head, causing Emberpaw to start.

"No, darling." Emberpaw murmured, nosing into her sibling's tear-stained cheek. "Nothing is wrong with you. Don't cry. You are perfect." Her gaze focused on a spot distant over their shoulder, the sisterly instinct hardening into something vengeful and cold. "I'll take care of everything. Don't you worry."

~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~
"Count my cards, watch them fall
Blood on a marble wall
I like the way they all
Scream"
~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~

"Count yourself lucky that a shredded ear is all you will get out of this confrontation." Emberpaw murmured, eyes glowing with barely contained rage. "The next time you and I come face to face..." She let her words trail off. The message was clear.

Next time, one of them would not be walking away alive. And she knew who it would be.

The other apprentice whimpered in fear, sending a thrill of satisfaction through Emberpaw’s chest. Good. The fear in their eyes were exactly what she wanted to see. It was the same fear she had seen in her sibling's gaze when they came crying to her about someone making fun of them. A few simple questions was all Emberpaw needed before she lured this cat out of camp and to a place where no one could hear their... talk. "Leave. My family. Alone."

Emberpaw stalked away, tail lashing behind her. No matter what it took, no matter how many cats she had to cut through, her siblings would grow up happy and unbothered by the cruelty of the clan around her.

~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~
"Tell me which one is worse
Living or dying first
Sleeping inside a hearse
I don't dream"
~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~

Shouts and laughter filled the air around her, bolstering Emberpaw’s mood and making her steps light as she circled the training clearing filled with apprentices. It had taken a little convincing, but eventually she had been allowed to run a small training group where apprentices were able to share moves with each other under the supervision of older warriors. She enjoyed the collaborative nature of the event, and was pleased to see everyone getting along and sharing ideas.

A yelp rang trhough the clearing, and Emberpaw’s head whipped to face it. An apprentice was on the ground, wincing and holding their paw close to their chest. Emberpaw crossed the distance between them, noting another apprentice--presumably their opponent--standing on the sidelines, looking stricken. An accident.

"I-I didn't mean to!" They cried, their whining voice irritating Emberpaw’s sensitive ears. "I tried that lunging move you showed us, but they moved and--"

Emberpaw stared down at her opponent for a moment longer before carefully bending down and nudging them up. "Next time, block with your shoulder instead of your leg." She meowed, her sharp gaze softening to that of a peer. "Just like we talked about. Take a break, make sure your leg isn't hurt, then try again. Don't give up."

It was incredibly important to her that the apprentices of this clan were trained efficiently. They couldn't be the strongest clan in the forest if the younger generation was full of weaklings. As the daughter of the Death Queen and her cunning consort, it was her duty to ensure their legacy lived on.

If Emberpaw had her way, the entirety of ShadowClan would be perfect for her Mother and Father. They would never be let down again.

~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~
Emberkit, regardless of her age ranking (though eldest/second eldest would be preferred) will act as the eldest sister of the entire group. She will be bossy, insistent, and protective of all of her siblings. She will attach to some and defend their happiness with almost sadistic cruelty to those she deems deserve it.
~~⋮°˖✧ ✧ ✧˖°⋮~~
Songs:
you should see me in a crown - Billie Eilish
Fire Drills - Dessa
Feeling Good - Michael Buble
Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; August 12th, 2024 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Changing their name
Old July 15th, 2024, 03:53 PM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired

now... burn

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; July 15th, 2024 at 03:59 PM.
Old July 15th, 2024, 05:12 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

A WISP OF SMOKE, A VOICE IN THE WIND...
Spiritkit > Spiritpaw > Spiritphase

Physical Aspects:
A longhaired braided tabby with a warm cinnamon pelt. His eyes burn a pale yellow and with more knowledge than his years. Their paws are too large for his tiny kit frame but he will grow into them with time. Ears stand tall with fur at the tips, the inner color of his skin a pale salmon. With age their tail will feather into a beautiful plume. His face is slender and sculpted, skin clinging to his skull in a pleasant way.
Basics
Pronouns: He/They
Eye Color: Pale yellow
Coat Color: Cinnamon
Coat Pattern: Braided tabby
Fur Length: Long

Mental Aspects:
A protector of the natural world. Spiritkit is quiet, absorbing information the world whispers all around him. Everything has importance in the heartbeat of the forest, from the trees' roots to the branches reaching for the sky above. He is inquisitive and a bit mouthy, not afraid to speak their mind or ask the wrong question. Loyalty to the living world is his priority, Shadowclan is second. If the clan or someone does something to disrespect it... The young phantom will take it upon himself to speak for Mother Nature. As they age he becomes somewhat of a speaker for the natural world in his own way, obsessed with preserving it's purity. It is difficult to gain his respect but not impossible. Once it is gained, however, he is devoted.
Basics
MBTI: INTJ
Positive Traits: Observant, Respectful, Curious
Neutral Traits: Dutiful, Outspoken, Particular
Negative Traits: Judgmental, Messy, Blunt

Social Aspects:
Things to note:
- Familial bond is a strange concept to them. They don't really feel a connection in the same way, therefore their loyalty isn't automatically expected.
- Respect is earned, not expected, even when it comes family, as well.

Mother:
Respect & Devotion
Spirit respects their mother more than anyone else, especially when he is young and knows very few others. She is strong and outspoken like he is, and he admires her ability to speak clearly and freely without fear of retaliation. He hopes to get her on their side when he grows older to help preserve the land since she is powerful and knowledgeable.

Father:
Disinterest & Confusion
He doesn't dislike his father by any means but he does not give the same amount of respect as his mother. If anything he is confused as to how someone like her had grown a soft spot for someone like him. Uninteresting and not as impressive as mother but not terrible company he supposes.

Siblings:
Blank & Growing
At base his relationship with his siblings is a clean slate. It depends on their personalities mixing with his own. But at present he would have little care for them and be more interested in watching them develop to see which ones he could trust.

Clan:
Secondary & Duty
Though the son of the leader, he has little love for the clan. His loyalty first and foremost is to the forest and the land. Those that disrespect the natural world are worth nothing in his mind and he will hold a grudge until their insolence is rectified. He will never outright deny his lineage but he doesn't think it an automatic way for him to earn the respect of others.

Goals or Plot Ideas:
- Slowly losing their sight and relying on sound and the feeling of the Earth. He depends heavily on nature to guide him.
- Denouncement of Starclan, not needing their blessings or omens.
- Learning new ways to preserve fresh kill or herbs in the clan from whisperings of the forest (understanding of the world around him), leading to longer lasting supplies.
- Being the main suspect in a murder case in which he looks very, very guilty, but turns out to have nothing to do with it.

Possible Purrks:
- Silk Spinner
- Dreamwalker
- Heightened Perception
- Herbal Knowledge
- Monkey's Paw

my favorite flavor of ice cream is cookie dough :>

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.

Last edited by silver.; July 15th, 2024 at 07:39 PM.
Old July 15th, 2024, 05:42 PM

Bump Policy: Weekends only, please!

Placeholder ♡