Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
tiger or blue?
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 11:01 AM
Every Bloodied Paw Must...
Last post by glitch
Today 10:59 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:59 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 10:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2023, 03:41 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Justice Has Been Served [ WindClan Battle Healing ]

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern came hobbling into the medicine den, wedged between Deadmoon and Hollyfang who were helping her stay up on her own paws. She probably could have walked here herself, but it wouldn’t have done her any good. She knew that there was something wrong inside, she just wasn’t sure what.

Sorry, we… Hope we aren’t interrupting too much…” Leave it to Mousefern to apologize for… Getting injured. Since they had left the battlefield, she had been resisting the urge to collapse and weep. Sing her apologies to the stars above and pray that the warrior that had fallen to that beast on the battlefield would grace her with forgiveness.

[ @gs29513 @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ @x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune ,,, sorry that this is so late, i almost forgot that mousefern got roughed up oops]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old September 15th, 2023, 11:51 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

The young molly took a breather, her constant going from one patient to the next exhausting, especially when one considered just how many had been wounded and their rapidly depleting stock of herbs. Gratefully, before she could begin worrying anew, three familiar faces popped at the camp's entrance, coaxing a wide grin from the limber apprentice. Newtberry seemed to be leading the group, and was evidently... not the most patient of toms about it. Lightningpaw quirked an unimpressed brow at the tom, sparing him only a glance before turning to Asterblink. Hopefully the silver furred warrior hadn't provided too much of a hassle for the patrol lead. Still, he'd come back with the herbs, which was all she cared for at the time being.

"Ace! You guys earned your rest! And a good amount for the currently wounded cats, too. If things weren't so chaotic, I'd give you all a treat," Lightningpaw chirped amicably, friendly eyes on the marbled feline. A small giggle of amusement escaped her at Lichenpaw's excitability, and she provided the calico a mischievous wink. "Never doubted you, gorgeous. Had to send the best out for these, that's why you were a quick pick. I need to get back to my patients now. Ta, loves. Feel free to drop on by if you need anything," the molly mewed as she began picking up the herbs, turning a small, knowing look on the vitiligo for only a moment before running off to the recently arrived patient.

-

@RunningintheHeather [Asterblink] | @Sleek [Newtberry] | @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 15th, 2023, 01:33 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

The young molly took a breather, her constant going from one patient to the next exhausting, especially when one considered just how many had been wounded and their rapidly depleting stock of herbs. Gratefully, before she could begin worrying anew, three familiar faces popped at the camp's entrance, coaxing a wide grin from the limber apprentice. Newtberry seemed to be leading the group, and was evidently... not the most patient of toms about it. Lightningpaw quirked an unimpressed brow at the tom, sparing him only a glance before turning to Asterblink. Hopefully the silver furred warrior hadn't provided too much of a hassle for the patrol lead. Still, he'd come back with the herbs, which was all she cared for at the time being.

"Ace! You guys earned your rest! And a good amount for the currently wounded cats, too. If things weren't so chaotic, I'd give you all a treat," Lightningpaw chirped amicably, friendly eyes on the marbled feline. A small giggle of amusement escaped her at Lichenpaw's excitability, and she provided the calico a mischievous wink. "Never doubted you, gorgeous. Had to send the best out for these, that's why you were a quick pick. I need to get back to my patients now. Ta, loves. Feel free to drop on by if you need anything," the molly mewed as she began picking up the herbs, turning a small, knowing look on the vitiligo for only a moment before running off to the recently arrived patient.

-

@RunningintheHeather [Asterblink] | @Sleek [Newtberry] | @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]

Newtberry dipped his head to the medicine cat apprentice and walked out of the area, settling down in the sun. He wasn't in the mood for conversation. He had just gotten back from the herb patrol, where he had stretched his legs. Now he wanted to relax in the sun and fresh air and think about things for a bit. He just wanted to settle down and relax. He lay down his head into the soft grass and closed his eyes, hoping that sleep would come.

@KataroAndTheHeather @FrostyGalaxy
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 15th, 2023, 03:19 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:

| Lightningpaw |

-

Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green/blue heterochromia

▲▼▲
Asterblink froze up as Lightningpaw turned towards them, giving them that look. Oh no. Did everyone know? Dah. It must be obvious! Well... everyone would find out eventually, since, um, they'd have to go through the actual kitting process, and... oh, dear. This was awkward. Asterblink was just standing in the den.

"Um, yes. Thank you, Lightningpaw." Asterblink dipped their head, before stepping out of the den, into the clearing.

@Sleek & @FrostyGalaxy

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old September 16th, 2023, 10:03 AM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

The medicine cat apprentice had noticed her as she'd received the newest batch of marigold and dandelions. Stars above, it seemed that Asterblink and their patrol had gotten back in the nick of time. Guilt bubbled momentarily in the pit of the lithe molly's stomach as she assessed the wounded warrior's injuries upon her approach. It was true that Lightningpaw had no battle training, a fact Leechscar had properly screeched at her for after she'd gone in to get Puddleburr's corpse from the battlefield, so there was no way for her to have helped her. Mousefern had essentially been on her own fighting against that... murderous feline. And yet a part of the apprentice felt as if she'd used her. Taken advantage of the distraction and left Mousefern as little more than bait.

At the time it had seemed like the right thing to do. Mousefern had seemed to be able to take on the RiverClan beast, but... The warrior had killed Puddleburr in one hit. There were no defensive wounds on the downed warrior. She should have noticed that. She should have acted and helped in some way! How, she did not know, but the feeling still gnawed unpleasantly at her, like a dog with an old, meatless bone who just refused to let go, certain there was still some marrow to be had if only it dug far enough to its core. Because the molly had paid for Lightningpaw's lack of knowledge, for her blunder... and that was entirely on her.

Heading straight to the herb stores with the new batch of marigold and dandelion, the molly emerged with poppy, marigold, dandelion, sunfuzz, and some burnet. The warrior was obviously weakened if she needed two cats to help carry her here, and Lightningpaw was sparing no herbs to ensure her safety. The wounds on her seemed substantial, however, and she tsked, knowing full well there were no wrappings left. Turning to look at Deadmoon and Hollyfang in turn, she flattened her ears, knowing the warriors were probably exhausted but needing the help as quickly as possible. If she couldn't wrap the molly's wounds, she feared the worst.

"I know you two just got back from the battle, but I need a favor of you both. Could you head to Twilight Falls and gather up some cobwebs and moss for Mousefern here? I'm afraid our supply dwindled heavily as soon as we got back. A lot of injured," the apprentice admitted, blue eyes on the two accompanying mollies before she turned to Mousefern with a stern look on her face. "Let's get you to one of the burrows. You're going to be on nest rest for a while if I have anything to say about it. Here. Lean on me," Lightningpaw mewed, dipping her head to grab her herbs as she assessed the warrior's gait.

She had a slice down her side and nasty cuts, particularly on her muzzle, but nothing that could at a glance suggest such a weakened state. Worried about moving the older molly once she was done treating her wounds, she would ask Cowtuft if they could keep her for observation overnight. Or perhaps her mentor would prefer to take lead on this patient. There was certainly something going on beneath the surface, and Lightningpaw would prefer her inexperience to not be the end of Mousefern, especially after she hadn't lifted a single paw against the cat that had done this to her in the first place. She just hoped that Deadmoon and Hollyfang were up for her request. It wasn't a hard patrol, but moral and fatigue would definitely take dips after such a battle.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Omari [Mousefern] | @gs29513 [Deadmoon] | .lemons~ [Hollyfang]

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; September 16th, 2023 at 10:06 AM. Reason: WCO does not like a Atlas's new name for some reason.
Old September 16th, 2023, 10:25 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:

| Lightningpaw |

The medicine cat apprentice had noticed her as she'd received the newest batch of marigold and dandelions. Stars above, it seemed that Asterblink and their patrol had gotten back in the nick of time. Guilt bubbled momentarily in the pit of the lithe molly's stomach as she assessed the wounded warrior's injuries upon her approach. It was true that Lightningpaw had no battle training, a fact Leechscar had properly screeched at her for after she'd gone in to get Puddleburr's corpse from the battlefield, so there was no way for her to have helped her. Mousefern had essentially been on her own fighting against that... murderous feline. And yet a part of the apprentice felt as if she'd used her. Taken advantage of the distraction and left Mousefern as little more than bait.

At the time it had seemed like the right thing to do. Mousefern had seemed to be able to take on the RiverClan beast, but... The warrior had killed Puddleburr in one hit. There were no defensive wounds on the downed warrior. She should have noticed that. She should have acted and helped in some way! How, she did not know, but the feeling still gnawed unpleasantly at her, like a dog with an old, meatless bone who just refused to let go, certain there was still some marrow to be had if only it dug far enough to its core. Because the molly had paid for Lightningpaw's lack of knowledge, for her blunder... and that was entirely on her.

Heading straight to the herb stores with the new batch of marigold and dandelion, the molly emerged with poppy, marigold, dandelion, sunfuzz, and some burnet. The warrior was obviously weakened if she needed two cats to help carry her here, and Lightningpaw was sparing no herbs to ensure her safety. The wounds on her seemed substantial, however, and she tsked, knowing full well there were no wrappings left. Turning to look at Deadmoon and Hollyfang in turn, she flattened her ears, knowing the warriors were probably exhausted but needing the help as quickly as possible. If she couldn't wrap the molly's wounds, she feared the worst.

"I know you two just got back from the battle, but I need a favor of you both. Could you head to Twilight Falls and gather up some cobwebs and moss for Mousefern here? I'm afraid our supply dwindled heavily as soon as we got back. A lot of injured," the apprentice admitted, blue eyes on the two accompanying mollies before she turned to Mousefern with a stern look on her face. "Let's get you to one of the burrows. You're going to be on nest rest for a while if I have anything to say about it. Here. Lean on me," Lightningpaw mewed, dipping her head to grab her herbs as she assessed the warrior's gait.

She had a slice down her side and nasty cuts, particularly on her muzzle, but nothing that could at a glance suggest such a weakened state. Worried about moving the older molly once she was done treating her wounds, she would ask Cowtuft if they could keep her for observation overnight. Or perhaps her mentor would prefer to take lead on this patient. There was certainly something going on beneath the surface, and Lightningpaw would prefer her inexperience to not be the end of Mousefern, especially after she hadn't lifted a single paw against the cat that had done this to her in the first place. She just hoped that Deadmoon and Hollyfang were up for her request. It wasn't a hard patrol, but moral and fatigue would definitely take dips after such a battle.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Omari [Mousefern] | @gs29513 [Deadmoon] | .lemons~ [Hollyfang]
HollyFang
[She/They|Lesbian|Demigirl|A cream mackerel tabby tom, with long fur, and green eyes]
HollyFang glanced at MouseFern, not wanting to leave the she-cat. She nodded at LightningPaw, she'd go. She didn't want to leave MouseFern though, she felt so guilty for no reason. "I'll do it LightningPaw..." She said reluctantly.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 16th, 2023, 06:28 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

They'd made it back, shockingly. Deadmoon now looked as bloody as one might expect, except it was all Mousefern's. Apparently they were slow enough that Lightningpaw could attend to the other warrior immediately, at least to the extent her supplies allowed, which were apparently running out. And, well, who was she to say she couldn't go. She wasn't at her most energetic of course, but she also wasn't run into the ground like many of the other cats were. Of course. It wasn't a warm response so much as a professional one, a task to be completed. With this said, she cast a small smile at Hollyfang, before turning to head out of camp at a slow run, not wanting to push her companion to sprint but also aware that Twilight Falls was almost at the edge of their territory. @Omari @Alchemist Kitsune @spooky.lemons~
Old September 16th, 2023, 08:24 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw
he/him | WindClan Apprentice
Kitty Softpaws - always active
His worst enemy, socialization! Goldenpaw fought back a grimace only partially caused by the pain of his wound, inclining his head in acknowledgement of Lightningpaw's presence. "Yeah," he replied simply. Then, almost struggling to get the words out, added, "I. Appreciate it."

Goldenpaw tensed at the feeling of the damp moss on his shoulder, gritting his teeth in an attempt to distract himself from both the uncomfortable wetness of the moss, and the sting of his wound.

"I think it's just my shoulder." Thoughtfully, he pressed his paw into the ground, wincing at the pain that movement brought with it. Yeah, no, just his shoulder, didn't need to test that out at all. "The rest of my leg's fine." He eyed the herbs she munched on with a look of discomfort, opting to glance away instead lest he get himself too grossed out for treatment. Just. As long as he didn't think about all those mushed up herbs going on his body, he'd be fine.

lio was here ♥
Old September 19th, 2023, 01:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

With a nod, the medicine cat apprentice popped in the marigold she had brought along, as well as a dandelion, chewing the herbs into a blended poultice that should disinfect, numb the wound, and help it heal faster. The shoulder was an area of movement, and unless Goldenpaw was going to be resting until it was fully healed, the quicker it was sealed, the better. Her tongue by now numb due to the many dandelions she had chewed up at this point, the molly approached the golden furred tom, with his permission placing the poultice on his wound, ensuring to cover it up with the cobweb she had brought along at the sight of him. They would be needing more cobwebs soon... hopefully there wouldn't be too many more wounded approaching after this. At the very least cobwebs should be easy enough to find, she supposed.

With her task completed - assuming Goldenpaw permitted such - Lightningpaw noticed the older apprentice's grimace, and she couldn't help but grin. "Trust me love, if you think the poultice is bad, you do not want to picture the infection that could form if it gets no treatment. Best deal with the discomfort of the herbs than the potential to lose a limb... or worse yet, your life. Now, how does it feel? Better, or is the pain still significant?" she asked, tilting her head with curiosity. She preferred not giving too many poppy seeds to her patients if it could be avoided. Best to know when the pain left naturally if possible to ensure they were getting better... and to remind them that maybe they shouldn't be pushing themselves too hard while wounded.

-

@ameko [Goldenpaw]

Old September 19th, 2023, 02:24 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 25 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Alchemist Kitsune
The medicine cat's ears perked up at the quiet sound of pitter-patter approaching him. He shifted around to see someone small. They didn't seem injured and his gaze lingered on their rather large ears. A concerned look on their expression. Cowtuft just couldn't place a name. Of course, until Lightningpaw spoke. Heterochromia eyes widened slightly. A subtle motion. It wasn't as if she wasn't aware of his uhm, tendency. Probably wasn't a nice feeling though. (To know your mentor will not recognize you in your death. Cowtuft hoped he died before her. Maybe that was selfish.) He tried to not dwell on that sudden shift. He was being talked to after all.

"Mmhm.. That .. that we did.. Maybe I will .. spruce up the camp with some petals.. though, some cats do not take well to .. pollen and things.. Can talk to the kits too, involve them in some schemes.." He cracked a smile at the idea of that. Mischievous little sprouts. His ears perked up at a particular statement Lightningpaw said. Eyebrows furrowing together as it simmered in his mind. "Almost ,, everyone..?" Cowtuft inquired, smile swiftly fading.

He thought there were no fatalities. A sick feeling churned in his stomach. "Nevermind that,,I,, will find out at the meeting.." The bitter tone in her voice made him worry. Ironically, she proceeded to ask if he was alright. The gentle giant tried his best to not stare blankly. He hadn't even been there. His tongue darted out to wet his lips, shifting the weight from one leg to another.

"You do not .. need to worry about me .. this uhm,, " He's seen worse. ShadowClan used to line their border with pelts of their clanmates. "you get used to,, " Cowtuft made a vague gesture to their surroundings. It really is only the smaller ones. The apprentices. The newly made warriors. The deaths that are slow and painful that you can do nothing to stop. That kinda stuff that really messes him up. (thinking about it makes his vision begin to blur with tears beginning to form in his waterline. he does not fight them. he let it sits before blinking them away. they disperse. they do not roll down his face. his expression doesn't shift. )

He tries to not think about the RiverClanner.

"I do apologize that.. I wasn't.. there. During it. That was completely not my intention.. Even I have not been near or on the battlefield -- always after. I thought,, you have been handling everything great -- I have .. no doubt in your teachings .. but goodness.. You shouldn't have had to done that on your own.. So,, I think,, I might redirect your question.. onto yourself.." He tilted his head to the side. Voice as hushed as snowflakes falling. "Are you doing alright..?"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Alchemist Kitsune @Omari @gs29513 @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~
Cowtuft was debating on heading out to search for herbs himself. The moment they got herbs they simply got used. They couldn't do much about this. He didn't want to leave Lightningpaw all alone. Again. Another part of himself chewed that he was now just being over-protective because of his own guilt. All the splotched medicine cat had on the younger was experience. Useful. His wrappings might be cleaner and he might have a clearer guesses on some things. His thoughts were trialed away when someone entered with two cats on their side, supporting them. Lightningpaw beat him in getting the herbs.

The medicine cat took the chance to approach his injured clanmate, sniffing their wounds curiously. "No need.. to apologize.. dear.. just glad you are here.." Cowtuft gestured, he doubted the other would understand him but it was the effort that mattered. They had a large gash on their right flank, deep. Bleeding. He already knew they were out of wrappings. Then there was a slice down their muzzle. The wounds didn't quite translate to the warrior's physical state. Perhaps, tired? That wasn't unusual. After adrenaline left the crash was always imminent. Never fun. "Uhm,, how is your breathing..? Do you feel.. any pain.. that is not.. from ,, " he made a small gesture towards the bleeding wounds. "not those?"

He shook his head. Right. Bleeding. Actually, he did have an idea. Sometimes sacrifices had to be made. After Lightningpaw padded out of her storage with unfortunately, no wrappings, Cowtuft rose to his paws. (And aha, it was MOUSEFERN!!) He made a quick trot towards the sleeping chambers, ducking into the entrance. He walked to his nest and made a quick move of removing what trinkets he had in there and started to. Well.

His nest had moss. Old, but could do in a pinch. He started to tear off the chunks of moss and while it made a mess, he was able to ball up a bit. He took what he had and padded back out, offering it to Lightningpaw with a small, tentative smile. Cowtuft had a few concerns about Mousefern but he didn't think there was a risk of fatality. "Most nests have ..moss in them if we truly are in desperate need.. but I think we will be alright.. until the patrol returns. Are they any other.. specific herbs we are .. low on..? After Mousefern is treated.. I will go out and search. Most of the injured should.. have stopped by .. at this point.. And if there are still some lingering, doubt it is severe.." He gestured, nodding his head in agreement. "Observation seems best.."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; September 19th, 2023 at 02:27 PM.
Closed Thread