Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:18 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 07:16 PM
Hello world!
by Sniper
Last post by Rose
Today 07:10 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:08 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:07 PM

Old July 24th, 2023, 05:25 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

ThunderClan/WindClan Re: (- Sunsetpaw's Training -)

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none
the place that Hawkstar haunts; they also still remembered that! " it's the Sleepy Thicket!" they said, smilling as they pointed their tail in the direction of the thicket "it's over there!" the story about Hawkstar was very interesting; Sunsetpaw was still wandering a bit on how Hawkstar lost his head
---
╰─▸ ❝ @RedLeif [Troutstone]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old July 25th, 2023, 07:06 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Cool

Default Re: (- Sunsetpaw's Training -)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - none
the place that Hawkstar haunts; they also still remembered that! " it's the Sleepy Thicket!" they said, smilling as they pointed their tail in the direction of the thicket "it's over there!" the story about Hawkstar was very interesting; Sunsetpaw was still wandering a bit on how Hawkstar lost his head
---
"OK, that's the tours then! Want to go back to camp and get something to eat?" The sun was already stretching over the sky, and he himself felt like taking a nice snooze in the Greenleaf sun. Though he supposed that could wait is Sunsetpaw wanted to take another lesson.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old July 26th, 2023, 08:46 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - none
Sunsetpaw smiled "sure!" they said. The tour and the quiz were so much fun to do! And they were excited to continue; though a break is fine! Hmm..the apprentice wondered what they'll do after they're back in camp...maybe...take a nap? Or probably something else!
---

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; July 26th, 2023 at 08:46 AM.
Old July 28th, 2023, 07:29 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Quote:
◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - none
Sunsetpaw smiled "sure!" they said. The tour and the quiz were so much fun to do! And they were excited to continue; though a break is fine! Hmm..the apprentice wondered what they'll do after they're back in camp...maybe...take a nap? Or probably something else!
---
"Cool, this way then." Troutstone flicked his tail and started back to camp.
//VM me when you would like to do another lesson!

Old August 5th, 2023, 08:51 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - none
Sunsetpaw stood up, looking for their mentor. Hopefully he's in camp! The apprentice looked around. There!. They walked up to their mentor happily. They had been wanting to ask for sometime now, so now's the chance to! "Hello Troutstone!" they called out with their usual, cheerful tone "i've been wanting to ask you if we can continue training!" they had only caught a chub before at the cattail pond and the catch was still a bit messy so that'll be what they'll ask! "How about...fishing?"

---

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 5th, 2023 at 08:51 AM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 02:44 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Quote:
◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - none
Sunsetpaw stood up, looking for their mentor. Hopefully he's in camp! The apprentice looked around. There!. They walked up to their mentor happily. They had been wanting to ask for sometime now, so now's the chance to! "Hello Troutstone!" they called out with their usual, cheerful tone "i've been wanting to ask you if we can continue training!" they had only caught a chub before at the cattail pond and the catch was still a bit messy so that'll be what they'll ask! "How about...fishing?"
---
Troutstone gave the apprentice a blank look. Continue training? It took him a moment longer than it should have to recall who this was. Stars, he was bad with faces. "Oh, yes. Sunsetpaw. Of course. Fishing." He jumped to his paws. "Yes. Lets go now." He swished his tail and made for the entrance tunnel. They could go to Cattail pond and he would teach his apprentice to hunt fish.

Old August 6th, 2023, 08:12 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - none
They happily walking beside Troutstone to the pond. They wanted to know how to catch fishies with ease without worrying if the part they're hooking their claws to will rip off an the fish will get away (or fall to the bottom of the pond). They'll have to really focus to catch fish and probably any other type of prey whether it lives in water or land. How many fishies are there in the world? Well they probably would never get the answer to that.
---

ghostie wuz herez

Old August 9th, 2023, 09:48 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Quote:
◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - none
They happily walking beside Troutstone to the pond. They wanted to know how to catch fishies with ease without worrying if the part they're hooking their claws to will rip off an the fish will get away (or fall to the bottom of the pond). They'll have to really focus to catch fish and probably any other type of prey whether it lives in water or land. How many fishies are there in the world? Well they probably would never get the answer to that.
---
Troutstone led the way, then stopped next to the pond and peered into its depths. He could see the shapes of the fish, flitting away from his shadow. Good, they were awake. "Now, sit over there and I'll tell you some basic fishing theory. Keep your shadow off the water." Troutstone waited for the apprentice to obey and flicked his tail. "So first off, fishing is a game of patience. You have to wait for the fish to come to you. You can't make sudden movements, nor loud noises, else you will scare it away. Once it is close enough, dab your paw in and flip the fish onto the ground and quickly deliver the killing bite. Questions?"

Old August 10th, 2023, 07:56 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - none
Fish time! Sunsetpaw sat down, they knew a few things that they're willing to perfect even more. And they didn't really know much other than...carefully leaned at the water and claw the fish that happens to swim by then throw it to land and kill it. Hmm...basic fishing theory? That name sound interesting! Is it like...basic steps to fishing worded more interestingly? Well, probably! The apprentice listened to their mentor talk "that makes sense! When i went on a hunting patrol i tried to catch a fish after seeing how Mothwhisper did it" they mewed, smilling "i had to wait for the fish to come near me!" can't really just dive in the pond and come to the fish itself right? "I used my claw to hook on the fish's tail but the tail almost ripped off" was they supposed to just use their paw and flip it on the ground..? Then won't the fish have a better chance to escape? And Mothwhisper used claws to hook on the fish and that was succesful...uh...well they were...confused..a bit
---

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 10th, 2023 at 07:56 AM.
Old August 11th, 2023, 04:27 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Quote:
◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - none
Fish time! Sunsetpaw sat down, they knew a few things that they're willing to perfect even more. And they didn't really know much other than...carefully leaned at the water and claw the fish that happens to swim by then throw it to land and kill it. Hmm...basic fishing theory? That name sound interesting! Is it like...basic steps to fishing worded more interestingly? Well, probably! The apprentice listened to their mentor talk "that makes sense! When i went on a hunting patrol i tried to catch a fish after seeing how Mothwhisper did it" they mewed, smilling "i had to wait for the fish to come near me!" can't really just dive in the pond and come to the fish itself right? "I used my claw to hook on the fish's tail but the tail almost ripped off" was they supposed to just use their paw and flip it on the ground..? Then won't the fish have a better chance to escape? And Mothwhisper used claws to hook on the fish and that was succesful...uh...well they were...confused..a bit
---
//Sorry it is so short! Idk what else to write;-;

Troutstone nodded along. "Yeah, use your claws //Me no expert:,D\\ but try to catch its body, for as you experienced, the tails tear easily. Now, you want to try?" He twitched his tail.

Last edited by MockingRabbit; August 11th, 2023 at 04:28 AM.