Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 04:25 PM
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 04:25 PM
The world is big and ours...
by Bonsai
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:15 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:12 PM

Old March 21st, 2024, 02:32 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Interesting plot applications!! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

I would really like to, I just wish we could have some other vampires for the hunt. I suppose I could start it, but before 'the hunt' happens, we'll need some more ppl to apply. ^^
Okay!

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old April 4th, 2024, 03:45 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Rusty - female vampire with a strange name. half-vampire half-human from a accidental pregnancy with a female vamp and a male human 10 years ago. looked down upon because of this past. red-haired. wears round glasses. sweet and understanding. won't dare tell secrets. very supporting of humans, their ways, and evidentally, humanXvampire relationships. can turn agressive quickly! likely 16 or 17. more human than vamp. lesbian and in need of a lover. plot idea: she finds out about the relationship but doesn't tell??

Judas - 18 year old vampire. black-haired male with very long hair. very judgemental and dark. nosy and a tattletale. can easily be prompted to aggression. lies for his own profit but is very stupid. plot idea: finds out about the relationship, tries to tell, gets stopped by rusty maybe??

Diamond - dirty blonde-haired 18 year old girl who is rusty's sister, also half human and half vampire. more vamp than human. supportive and carefree, believing love has no limit. currently in a relationship with some college student in town.

throwing in some vamps for you! didnt use the form cuz im lazy.
also i suppose their ages would be as listed in human years, but however much it equals in vamp years ofc @Streamtail

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 4th, 2024 at 03:48 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 06:45 AM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard. View Post
Rusty - female vampire with a strange name. half-vampire half-human from a accidental pregnancy with a female vamp and a male human 10 years ago. looked down upon because of this past. red-haired. wears round glasses. sweet and understanding. won't dare tell secrets. very supporting of humans, their ways, and evidentally, humanXvampire relationships. can turn agressive quickly! likely 16 or 17. more human than vamp. lesbian and in need of a lover. plot idea: she finds out about the relationship but doesn't tell??

Judas - 18 year old vampire. black-haired male with very long hair. very judgemental and dark. nosy and a tattletale. can easily be prompted to aggression. lies for his own profit but is very stupid. plot idea: finds out about the relationship, tries to tell, gets stopped by rusty maybe??

Diamond - dirty blonde-haired 18 year old girl who is rusty's sister, also half human and half vampire. more vamp than human. supportive and carefree, believing love has no limit. currently in a relationship with some college student in town.

throwing in some vamps for you! didnt use the form cuz im lazy.
also i suppose their ages would be as listed in human years, but however much it equals in vamp years ofc @Streamtail
Accepted! (The plot ideas are also accepted!) I'll throw up the thread sometime today and tomorrow! (TYSM for submitting some vampires!!)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old April 5th, 2024, 07:16 AM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

Kyro - Either Human or vampire(Your choice Idc.) 17 years old, Male, about 5'9, Normally sticks to himself. Wears a black Sweatshirt and black Sweatpants, Bright red hair, wears black contact glasses, Talks like he was from a very formal event. His personality consists of him being an introverted kind, emotionally hurt, Strictly drinks animal blood young man. No plot ideas for him. However is desperately in need of someone he can just talk to or even someone to love.

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Red'fur; April 5th, 2024 at 07:17 AM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 07:52 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red'fur View Post
Kyro - Either Human or vampire(Your choice Idc.) 17 years old, Male, about 5'9, Normally sticks to himself. Wears a black Sweatshirt and black Sweatpants, Bright red hair, wears black contact glasses, Talks like he was from a very formal event. His personality consists of him being an introverted kind, emotionally hurt, Strictly drinks animal blood young man. No plot ideas for him. However is desperately in need of someone he can just talk to or even someone to love.
"My heart's in charge, it's a dictator." -Stream :3

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:30 PM

@DaphB)
@TheFateSeeker_88
@Redfur@leopard. @SpiritWolf_yt

Hi guys! I'll start this either today or tomorrow!!!

Click only one |

Old April 17th, 2024, 01:49 PM
Wco's Local Shrew✨

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. ||
My Mood: Chatty

"I just wanna have fun!"

Say 'Ello to my lil british boy..

|+| Wilbur |+|

|+| Looks |+|

Wilbur is a short boy with fluffy white hair and blue eyes. he usually wears oversized sweaters and jeans.

"Just a human.."

|+| Personality |+|

Wilbur is sweet, and a bit Naive. he is very trusting, and he is pretty jumpy. He has a bit of anxiety and he is extremely sensitive. He isn't very fond of loud noises and yelling, because of his parents.

"Whaddya mean..?"

|+| Life |+|

Wilbur lives on his own in an apartment, he knows how to bake, and enjoys making cupcakes. (Dunno what this has to do with anything, buuuuut)

|+| Mention |+|
@Streamtail

Dust & cookies <3
-- My kitties act different, have different opinions, and views on things, so please, if they are being rude, its just their personality that I'm putting into the post --
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Violence isn't the answer, it's the solution!"

By Neko--oken on DA
Old April 17th, 2024, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post
"I just wanna have fun!"

Say 'Ello to my lil british boy..

|+| Wilbur |+|

|+| Looks |+|

Wilbur is a short boy with fluffy white hair and blue eyes. he usually wears oversized sweaters and jeans.

"Just a human.."

|+| Personality |+|

Wilbur is sweet, and a bit Naive. he is very trusting, and he is pretty jumpy. He has a bit of anxiety and he is extremely sensitive. He isn't very fond of loud noises and yelling, because of his parents.

"Whaddya mean..?"

|+| Life |+|

Wilbur lives on his own in an apartment, he knows how to bake, and enjoys making cupcakes. (Dunno what this has to do with anything, buuuuut)

|+| Mention |+|
@Streamtail
Accepted, human right?

Click only one |

Old April 17th, 2024, 02:12 PM
Wco's Local Shrew✨

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. ||
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Accepted, human right?
Yup!

Dust & cookies <3
-- My kitties act different, have different opinions, and views on things, so please, if they are being rude, its just their personality that I'm putting into the post --
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Violence isn't the answer, it's the solution!"

By Neko--oken on DA