Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 03:43 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 03:36 PM
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 03:15 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:00 PM

Old September 7th, 2024, 12:38 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: The Little SnowBox [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Snow nodded and looked at the darkness.

(short cuz im doing homework C: )

Box

He tensed his muscles, and took a deep breath. Get ready "Go!" His paws moved almost as fast as his heart. He could barely feel the floor as he ran.

Box only stopped when he reached the base of the window. He turned towards Snow to see if she needed help up. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the creature. It was closing the distance and quickly.
Old September 7th, 2024, 08:33 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

Box

He tensed his muscles, and took a deep breath. Get ready "Go!" His paws moved almost as fast as his heart. He could barely feel the floor as he ran.

Box only stopped when he reached the base of the window. He turned towards Snow to see if she needed help up. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the creature. It was closing the distance and quickly.
Snow yowled and ran, her legs pumping. She swallowed and jumped. Snow dove through the window and landed out of the upwalker den, eventually rolling to a stop.

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..
@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake @/Clamfish came for the drama, fruits, and macaroni and cheese
Old September 8th, 2024, 06:55 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Quote:

Snow yowled and ran, her legs pumping. She swallowed and jumped. Snow dove through the window and landed out of the upwalker den, eventually rolling to a stop.

Box

He was frozen still for a millisecond, but to him it felt like forever. It's screech woke him from his daze. He tried to leap through the window. His paws slipped on the windowsill. He landed awkwardly, and hard. It hurt but the adrenaline pumping through his veins stopped him from feeling it. Once he landed he turned to check if the monster was still following them. To his relief it had stopped. It took him a second to realize it was raining. He didn't care much. The only thing he cared about now was to find Snow. It was hard to see in the rain so he tried calling out to her. "Snow?" He was afraid the rain would drown out the sound too.
Old September 8th, 2024, 09:09 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Quote:

Box

He was frozen still for a millisecond, but to him it felt like forever. It's screech woke him from his daze. He tried to leap through the window. His paws slipped on the windowsill. He landed awkwardly, and hard. It hurt but the adrenaline pumping through his veins stopped him from feeling it. Once he landed he turned to check if the monster was still following them. To his relief it had stopped. It took him a second to realize it was raining. He didn't care much. The only thing he cared about now was to find Snow. It was hard to see in the rain so he tried calling out to her. "Snow?" He was afraid the rain would drown out the sound too.
Snow jumped on top of Boc and giggled. She rolled off and looked up at the window. "Gone?" She asked uncertaingly.

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..
@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake @/Clamfish came for the drama, fruits, and macaroni and cheese
Old September 9th, 2024, 05:04 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Quote:

Snow jumped on top of Boc and giggled. She rolled off and looked up at the window. "Gone?" She asked uncertaingly.

Box

He toppled over smiling. The relief washed over him. He tried to stand, but a sharp pain in his leg made him fall back into a sitting position. Ouch! His gaze turned back over toward Snow. He tried to awkwardly hide the pain. "Umm... Oh... Ya I think it's gone." The rain drowned out a lot of what he had said. Their next mission was to find a new shelter that didn't have anything that would try to eat them.

Box peered through the rain trying to see if we could see anything promising. It was to no avail, so he slowly padded in a random direction. wincing whenever he had to use his back leg. He hoped the rain would hide his pain. He also hoped they'd find a place to stay for the night, and soon rather then later.
Old September 9th, 2024, 08:37 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Quote:

Box

He toppled over smiling. The relief washed over him. He tried to stand, but a sharp pain in his leg made him fall back into a sitting position. Ouch! His gaze turned back over toward Snow. He tried to awkwardly hide the pain. "Umm... Oh... Ya I think it's gone." The rain drowned out a lot of what he had said. Their next mission was to find a new shelter that didn't have anything that would try to eat them.

Box peered through the rain trying to see if we could see anything promising. It was to no avail, so he slowly padded in a random direction. wincing whenever he had to use his back leg. He hoped the rain would hide his pain. He also hoped they'd find a place to stay for the night, and soon rather then later.
Snow blinked and stopped her brother with her tail. She frowned and picked up a leaf. Snow placed it around his back leg. Snow put some mud on the ends to make it stick together. "Not good. But help." She meowed and stood next to him, in case he needed to lean against her.

Old September 10th, 2024, 03:12 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Quote:

Snow blinked and stopped her brother with her tail. She frowned and picked up a leaf. Snow placed it around his back leg. Snow put some mud on the ends to make it stick together. "Not good. But help." She meowed and stood next to him, in case he needed to lean against her.

Box

He was slightly surprised that she could see through him so easily. They were family. He spotted a covered area. It looked Upwalker made, but it was the only thing he could see. He trotted over sniffing to make sure there weren't any more monsters. The shelter wasn't very sufficient some of the walls were missing and the inside smelled like manure. He decided it was fine enough for them to wait out the rain. His attention turned back to his sister. He realized with a pang that she hadn't eaten in the other den. "Are you hungry?" The smell of the new den and the rain made it hard for him to smell anything else. Though he still tried.
Old September 24th, 2024, 05:16 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bumpers

@Bluest+r~
Old September 24th, 2024, 08:50 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Quote:

Box

He was slightly surprised that she could see through him so easily. They were family. He spotted a covered area. It looked Upwalker made, but it was the only thing he could see. He trotted over sniffing to make sure there weren't any more monsters. The shelter wasn't very sufficient some of the walls were missing and the inside smelled like manure. He decided it was fine enough for them to wait out the rain. His attention turned back to his sister. He realized with a pang that she hadn't eaten in the other den. "Are you hungry?" The smell of the new den and the rain made it hard for him to smell anything else. Though he still tried.

Snow shook her head. "Are YOU?" She asked instead and tilted her head. Snow looked around and wrinkled her nose at the stench.

Old September 26th, 2024, 11:46 AM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Quote:

Snow shook her head. "Are YOU?" She asked instead and tilted her head. Snow looked around and wrinkled her nose at the stench.

Box

He shook his head. He wasn't sure but, it was still raining, and he didn't think they'd be able to find anywhere else to stay. His back leg was still sore from the fall but, he still had to find her somethin to eat. His gaze wandered around the old barn. The sound of critters in the corner caught his attention. He had to find food for Snow. It was time for him to man up. His paws moved slowly. He was almost tip toeing to the source of the noise. It doesn't sound dangerous so, why should it be. Despite this reassuring thought he had been repeating in his head the competing thought that it might be a predator was still lingering. The bird attack put him on edge. He took a deep breath and stepped around a hay bale. The noise origin came into view it was a decent sized barn mouse. His breathing calmed and he dropped into a awkward hunting crouch. With a well-timed pounce he landed square on his target. He gave it a swift but unskilled bite to the neck finishing the job.

His leg wasn't too happy with the hunting trip but, it was successful. He excitedly trotted over to Snow. His prize dangling from his mouth. A big smile was wrapped around his face when he plopped it down Infront of her. It was his first time ever actually catching anything. He was finally helping provide for her.