Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:11 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 09:10 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:09 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:08 PM
a touch of rage makes for...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 09:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2023, 06:05 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Creative Communication [Open to all ranks except kits!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by daenerys View Post

Event [#event]

It appeared that several of her Clanmates had decided to take part in the event, which was good. This meant more widespread knowledge and hopefully better battle prowess when it came down to defending their home. Mirehound's icy blue gaze swept over those who had joined. Pinepaw was a noticeable one - wasn't the apprentice wanted by Dawnstar? She briefly wondered if halting the event for one troublemaker was really worth it, but movement in the shadows near the back indicated the queen was among them. If she wished to deal with the apprentice Mirehound wouldn't stop her. Besides, maybe it was a good sign the tom was angling to partake in Clan events.

One of her apprentices was among the group which was to be expected, though Ravenpaw's familiar pelt was nowhere to be found. Hmph. The she-cat had not only been slacking but had been absent from camp. Despite her searching, Mirehound had yet to find a trace of her trainee. An apprentice near the back before they had departed stayed in her mind; Rosepaw. Though it appeared her denmate Stormpaw would partake - the shadow made not a sound in regards to it though. After all the event was not a requirement.

Larkfire and Shadowfur had joined, which was not at all surprising considering they had been in the meeting where her event idea had been finalized. She gave each of them a single nod before continuing to observe those gathering. Grapevine, unlike the prior two, was a surprise. She wasn't sure where she stood with the protective she-cat but was glad to have her here nonetheless.

A familiar voice approaching her had Mirehound turning to look in Riverpaw's direction. Right. The young she-cat had been victim to an outsiders schemings. Some time had passed, and though part of the shadow wished to have her rest she wouldn't deny the opportunity to learn. "Stick with me," came the soft tone of the Enforcer, loud enough for just the apprentice to hear as she reached out a paw to touch the blind apprentice on her shoulder, an indication to join her at her side.

Lifting her attention back to the cats before her, Mirehound stood to her paws and lifted her tail directly up behind her. "Let's begin." Her call was full, her voice carrying across the clearing they were gathered in. "This will be a dual event; you will learn tail and paw signals, as well as other silent forms of communication that will no doubt aid you when you are in a situations where words will likely give you away." After all, moving through the shadows was one thing, but if a cat were to speak while doing so it would immediately negate all prior work. "This will be paired with tree climbing skills. Slytiger here will be overseeing that portion, as he has valuable knowledge when it comes to scaling. I trust you all will listen intently to him." ShadowClan born or not, Slytiger had a very specific skillset that would be beneficial for cats here to learn.

"I will be splitting you into two teams; Foxes and Coyotes. The first will come with me to learn and go over the basic tail signals and gestures; the second will follow Slytiger to start learning the basics. After awhile, we will switch. At the end, there will be a... game of sorts to test all you have learned when it comes to silent communication as well as stalking from both on and above ground."

With that Mirehound glanced at Riverpaw, touching the she-cat's shoulder lightly to make sure she knew to stay put.

"The Fox group will consist of Nighthound, Fallenflower, Mintbranch, Grapevine, Shadowfur, Brightfade, Whiteheart, Pinepaw, Moonpaw, Sedgepaw, Batpaw, Singepaw, and Riverpaw." She gaze to her apprentice Sedgepaw and gave a nod, giving a sharp flick of her tail in the direction behind her as if to call her over. "You will be coming with me to get started on tail signals." To Riverpaw, she dropped her voice to add, "My apprentice, Sedgepaw, will stick with you in this event when I cannot. If you start feeling sick, let me know." Overworking an apprentice was not the goal here, and Mirehound would avoid it at all costs.

"The Coyote group will consist of Icebeam, Patchwish, Froststorm, Thornclaw, Larkfire, Wolfpeak, Havengaze, Frozenpaw, Swanpaw, Cougarpaw, Stormpaw, Sharppaw.. and Dawnstar." It felt odd to be telling her leader which group to go in but not once did Mirehound's confidence waver. She wasn't a kit anymore; she was an Enforcer. Running an event would come natural to her; if it hadn't already. "You will be starting off with Slytiger; he will go over the basics of tree climbing."

Descending the small rock she had perched herself upon Mirehound touched Riverpaw's shoulder to inform the apprentice they were moving and began to pad a ways away to allow Slytiger room to get started on his tree climbing basics. She wanted some distance between the group groups, if only to inspire a twinge of competitiveness and secrecy; after all she planned for a lighthearted sparing game afterwards in order to put to the test what they had learned. "The first tail signal you will need to know is the signal to follow." As she spoke to her group Mirehound kinked her tail over her back, continuing padding forward a few more moments and then glancing to Riverpaw who was hopefully next to her. "It is when a cat bends their tail over their back in a sharp manner; you'd do this if you were to ever lead a patrol, or a group of cats, throughout the territory." Soon enough she came to a halt (making sure to touch her tail to Riverpaw's shoulder so the blind apprentice would know to stop too) and turned to face those gathered around her.

How this will work:
Cats are split into two teams; Foxes and Coyotes. The Foxes will start by going with Mirehound and learning several tail signals and paw gestures. The Coyotes will begin with Slytiger learning how to scale trees, gathering around him and following his lead. After a bit, the two groups will switch and the Foxes will be learning to climb while the Coyotes come to learn tail signals.

Once both groups have a basic understanding, Mirehound will start The Game; this will be explained more in depth once the event nears this point.

If there are any questions, feel free to PM or VM me!

FOX GROUP
Nighthound - @lio
Fallenflower - @Cinderspirit
Mintbranch - @MangoLovesCheese
Grapevine - @Poprock
Shadowfur - @Cherry~
Brightfade - @Orange splash
Whiteheart - @Starfinder
Pinepaw - @Octavia!
Moonpaw - @Wingnettle
Sedgepaw - @Eaglet
Riverpaw - @Karlos
Batpaw - @Kay~
Singepaw - @wren

COYOTE GROUP
Icebeam - @Octavia!
Patchwish - @Cinderspirit
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Dawnstar - @Undertaker
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf
Mintbranch will be very good at the climbing trees sense he's been hunting in them sense he hit 6 moons.
His mother Emberwing taught him and his siblings how when they were young lol

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old March 29th, 2023, 09:02 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

COYOTE GROUP
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Dawnstar - @Undertaker
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf
Slytiger- @NinjaBloss

--------------------------------------------

Thornclaw listened to what group he was in, the tom nodded as he caught all the information, His eyes carried around until seeing slytiger he padded over and dipped his head to give respect

[ slow reply also please bump me if it is my turn i won't be on to much on spring break]
Old March 29th, 2023, 09:29 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Stormpaw looked for his group looks like he was doing this now

COYOTE GROUP
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Dawnstar - @Undertaker
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf
Slytiger- @NinjaBloss

Last edited by Ymir; March 29th, 2023 at 09:30 AM.
Old March 29th, 2023, 09:31 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

Icebeam - @Octavia!
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Dawnstar - @Undertaker
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf
SWANPAW

The small molly felt nervous being placed in the same group as her father and her leader. For the love of Starclan, she felt like ripping out her fur and digging herself a hole to hide in. Seeing her group starting to gather she went to join them.
Old March 29th, 2023, 09:48 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post

COYOTE GROUP
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Dawnstar - @Undertaker
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf
Slytiger- @NinjaBloss

Almost allowing himself to groan, Frozenpaw looks straight ahead - his blue eyes dark with frustrations. Of course Cougarpaw would be on this team He thinks to himself bitterly.

COYOTE GROUP
Icebeam - @Octavia!
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Slytiger - @NinjaBloss
Frozenpaw - @/Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @/Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf

Cougarpaw saw that the mute apprentice Frozenpaw was on his team and he smirked. “Heya buddy.” He said sarcastically. He looked around noticing most of his group had come over already but not everyone
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 29th, 2023, 11:51 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

Icebeam - @Octavia!
Patchwish - @/Cinderspirit
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Slytiger - @NinjaBloss
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Patchwish looked around for the other members of her team. She didn't think she knew anyone here, apart from maybe Larkfire and of course Dawnstar, her leader. She remembered the young cat's warrior ceremony not too long ago, and was curious to see how she was doing now.
"So, everyone ready for this?"

Nighthound - @lio
Fallenflower - @/Cinderspirit
Grapevine - @Poprock
Shadowfur - @Cherry~
Whiteheart - @Starfinder
Pinepaw - @Octavia!
Moonpaw - @Wingnettle
Sedgepaw - @Eaglet
Riverpaw - @Karlos
Batpaw - @Kay~
Singepaw - @wren

Fallenflower (er/ey/em)
ShadowClan ❍ 31 moons
pretty cinnamon tabby with light cinnamon coloring on belly and paws with amber eyes

Ugh. Of course the bunch of apprentices would get shoved into er group. And that blind apprentice, Riverpaw too. At least Shadowfur was here. He was one of the few cats in this Clan that ey respected, or could at least tolerate. After all, he was an Enforcer for a reason. Ey watched are Mirehound came over to start the session. As ey listened to Mirehound describe the tail movement ey tried it, kinking er tail over er back in the way she had demonstrated.

Last edited by Cinderspirit; April 11th, 2023 at 04:42 PM.
Old March 29th, 2023, 12:03 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

COYOTE GROUP
Icebeam - @Octavia!
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Slytiger - @NinjaBloss
Frozenpaw - @/Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @/Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf

Cougarpaw saw that the mute apprentice Frozenpaw was on his team and he smirked. “Heya buddy.” He said sarcastically. He looked around noticing most of his group had come over already but not everyone
Frozenpaw hears but he acts as if he didn't. His rage boils inside, and he stares straight ahead.
Old March 29th, 2023, 12:06 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Mintbranch sighed as he looked at his non participating mate Cloversun
@RedAnger

Mintbranch padded to her and rubbed his muzzle along hers. Licking her in between the ears. "You be good while I'm gone now." he teased softly.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old March 29th, 2023, 01:27 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Moonpaw (she/her)
Shadowclan ❍ 9 moons
Black and orange tortoiseshell with half face ginger and amber eyes

Fox! Tail signals, here I come! Oh, Moonpaw knew this would surely be tons of fun. Finally, she had something new to learn, something out of the ordinary apprentice training. Not that Darkfall was boring or something like that, but she was starting to appreciate it a bit more Mirehound's mind. She wasn't certainly a boring type, and she seemed like the type who knew lots of useful things. I wonder how she's as a mentor? ...But I'm fine as I am, thanks. She added to herself, before more unwelcome thoughts could come to her mind.

So many cats were part of her team. Luckily, this wasn't a team game so she could just stay on her own and... Oh! Pinepaw!
The black tortoiseshell padded quietly toward his brother and greeted him with a nose nuzzle. "Hey, you here as well? Sorry for didn't noticing you before. But this is gong to be lots of fun, I can feel it!" She commented before Pinepaw could even reply.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
@Octavia!

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old March 29th, 2023, 01:58 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderspirit View Post

Icebeam - @Octavia!
Patchwish - @/Cinderspirit
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Slytiger - @NinjaBloss
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf

Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes

Patchwish looked around for the other members of her team. She didn't think she knew anyone here, apart from maybe Larkfire and of course Dawnstar, her leader. She remembered the young cat's warrior ceremony not too long ago, and was curious to see how she was doing now.
"So, everyone ready for this?"

Nighthound - @lio
Fallenflower - @/Cinderspirit
Grapevine - @Poprock
Shadowfur - @Cherry~
Whiteheart - @Starfinder
Pinepaw - @Octavia!
Moonpaw - @Wingnettle
Sedgepaw - @Eaglet
Riverpaw - @Karlos
Batpaw - @Kay~
Singepaw - @wren

Fallenflower (er/ey/em)
ShadowClan ❍ 31 moons
pretty cinnamon tabby with light cinnamon coloring on belly and paws with amber eyes

Ugh. Of course the bunch of apprentices would get shoved into er group. And that blind apprentice, Riverpaw too. At least Shadowfur was here. He was one of the few cats in this Clan that ey respected, or could at least tolerate. After all, he was an Enforcer for a reason. Ey watched are Mirehound came over to start the session. As ey listened to Mirehound describe the tail movement ey tried it, kinking er tail over er back in the way she had demonstrated.
Sharppaw (post 21) Coyote

Sharppaw caught up with her group

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Closed Thread