Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 01:45 PM

Old April 20th, 2022, 09:12 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

- WhiteRose -

The white cat blinked in surprise, me-? they had only just sat down for the meeting when Dawnstar had begun to announce the cats going to the battle, and she chose WhiteRose as a participant? Sure, WhiteRose was very swift and agile but a full on battle between clans? and windclan at that-

WhiteRose's pelt rippled, their mother had gone missing close by to the sky glade along with her windclan half siblings' mother too, they had never found the body of their mother so it was the only thing left that reminded WhiteRose of her. WhiteRose was expecting to be filled with rage as they had been throughout their apprenticeship and half of their warrior hood but surprisingly nothing hit them, no rage against other clans blaming them for their family's problems, nothing.

They looked over to where OwlFeather was sitting, the large beautiful brown molly was also called appon to go into battle against Windclan. WhiteRose knew that OwlFeather would be fine but they couldn't help feeling slightly worried about her, Ill make sure she doesnt get too injured.. i mean- ill also try to help win the sky glade- but shes.. her. WhiteRose nodded to Dawnstar, somewhat saying that they were okay with going on the battle patrol.

Dawnstar.., whats my opinion on her? WhiteRose blinked their amber eyes, Well for starters shes very powerful, and she is somewhat pretty, shes good at fighting but i do think she can be a little too hard on kits, including them in battle games, and whatnot. the white cat sighed I am loyal to Shadowclan, and that means i shouldnt think poorly of my leader, no matter how harsh she can be.

WhiteRose swiftly follwed Dawnstar towards the sky glade, many thoughts rushing though their head but not a single one of them clear enough for WhiteRose to understand.
"have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do- so much you could do anything?"
Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1

Last edited by Apollo.; April 20th, 2022 at 09:14 AM.
Old April 20th, 2022, 09:22 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

"Oh no." Cactuspelt couldn't help but feel a little bit worried. This would probably almost always end in a fight, and she would be completely useless, again. Hopefully Dawnstar's experience in ThunderClan gave her the ability to be more pacifistic about these things... maybe? Perhaps she could work out a compromise, need not to fight? unlikely, but she could only hope...
[Open for interaction, but limited because she wouldn't really want to talk all that much and just thing about what this could mean]
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it

Last edited by Glitch_Candle; April 20th, 2022 at 09:23 AM.
Old April 20th, 2022, 10:24 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
My Mood: Cheerful

~Spiritfire~

Hearing the call of her leader, the white she-cat lifted her head for a moment. She was mildly disappointed to not hear her name called, but she supposed it was for the best for now. Who wanted to wash blood out of their fur at this time of night? Especially when it was already tedious to keep her glorious pure coat in pristine condition. Orange eyes, flashing, she curled back up in her nest, waiting for the far off sounds of violence to lull her to sleep.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old April 20th, 2022, 10:46 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Featherpaw
Being roused from her sleep, Featherpaw emerged from the apprentices den with sleep still hanging heavy in her copper eyes. Blinking them a few times resulted in realizing that Dawnstar was back from ThunderClan and - she did not appear to look all that happy. Her heart sank a little and silently the young apprentice hoped that the Clan was okay. Her loyalty was to ShadowClan first and foremost, but at the end of the day they were all the same; just trying to survive.

What pulled the weariness right out from her was the announcement that WindClan was in the Sky Glade. She had just been there the other night practicing on the lone tree that stood tall on the moorland. It had always felt weird to go out there, knowing it was rightfully WindClan's territory, but once again she knew better than to open her mouth about her opinions.

Sending up a silent prayer to StarClan, the fluffy ginger-brown tabby hoped that there would be no deaths as a result of the fight that would most likely occur. ShadowClan was strong, and was her home, but they had more than enough territory in her opinion and relinquishing the Sky Glade would be no sweat off their back.

Turning around the young apprentice padded back into the den and into her nest, curling up and trying to lull herself back into a restful sleep.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 20th, 2022, 10:47 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

~Mistkit~ (open!)

Her eyes flicked at her leader's words. Though she was young, she was patient, and willing to listen. Dawnstar commanded respect, and Mistkit couldn't help but feel slightly awed at her leader's power. But several other words rang in her mind. WindClan. Sky Glade. Sky Glade was ShadowClan's, right? Sure it used to be WindClan territory, but Dawnstar took it, so it was rightfully ShadowClan's, right? The gears in her mind were turning as she paused, trying to wrap her head around the justice of it. If it was truly WindClan territory, they should have protected it, like a mother to her kits. They were too weak, and so Dawnstar snatched it from them, like an owl taking a kit from the nursery.

And where's the honor in that? WindClan fell because of Dawnstar's might, she told herself, happy with that.

A small part of her argued. If Dawnstar really was a good leader, she'd help the other clans, not belittle and bully them. The though made her uneasy. If anyone had heard what she'd said, she'd be crowfood for sure!

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old April 20th, 2022, 03:57 PM
imsogay

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllSeer View Post
|| Pine'Kit | OPEN ||

|| Pine'Kit rushed out of the nursery as she heard someone screech for ShadowClan. Who was this big scary cat? She smelt.. hungry? No.. Powerful! Yes, that one! Pine'Kits eyes went wide as they sat down, their skinny tail swaying as they stared at the muscular.. She-Cat? yeah, like Mama!
This must be the leader..! Pine'Kit thought, her eyes going wide with admiration. Pine'Kit had been born while the leader was away, but she had heard Big Talk about a cat named.. Day'Star? No, no.. Dawn'Star!
"Yay! You're back!"
She cheered, her happy demeanour quickly turning sad as Dawn'Star was leaving again. WindClan? What was that? Is it super windy?
"Stupid Wind-Whatever, taking away the leader!"
Pine'Kit hissed, digging her small paws in to the earth as Dawn'Star stalked off. Pine'Kit wanted to follow the big cats so badly but... She was still only a Tiny and had to wait to be a Big Cat... ||

Needleclaw (she/her) sat down with a bump, disappointed she wasn't chosen for the patrol. Her green eyes swept around the clearing, ears twitching as she listened to the many conversations around her. Needleclaw had never been to the other parts of the forest, only having just joined Shadowclan. She felt a prickling sensation at the end of her tail, turning to see a tiny kit sinking its claws into it. "Watch it," Needleclaw warned gently, whipping her tail out of the kit's grasp. She could tell by the kit's huge, rounded eyes that it didn't mean any harm. Needleclaw softened her expression, speaking more softly. "I don't think I've met you yet. My name is Needleclaw."
Old April 20th, 2022, 06:04 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake slid into the ShadowClan camp. It was a newleaf night, and although the air was cold, it did not hold the bitter chill of leaf-bare. Familiar scents flooded into her nose and mouth, and she breathed them in gratefully. No more disgusting, pathetic ThunderClan. The pine forest, marshland, and ShadowClan scent were all welcome to her. Dawnstar hadn't announced why ShadowClan had left ThunderClan, but Ivysnake had a few guesses. Maybe she had figured out how much of a lost cause the Clan was. Seriously, those cats were so horribly pathetic. It left a bad taste in Ivysnake's mouth. Dawnstar, a glorious leader, had so generously offered them help - and for good reason, too. Without four Clans in the forest, ShadowClan would be lacking in proper opponents. But not only had ThunderClan denied the help, they acted like kits without heads on their shoulders. They could've driven the ShadowClan cats away, but oh no. They just sat on their rears and complained. Ivysnake rolled her sharp amber eyes. It was good to be home. There was no point in dealing with ThunderClan anymore.

Ivysnake entered the familiar camp. This was the first time she had been in here as a warrior due to her warrior ceremony in the ThunderClan camp. Although it should've been here, becoming a ShadowClan warrior was a great honor, no matter what camp it was in. Ivysnake was not going to complain. However, now that she was here, there was something that she wanted to do. Shadestorm. Her father. The one who had taught her how to be a proper cat and who had ended up failing to be the cat he had taught her to be. Ivysnake's lip curled. Shadestorm had engrained in her mind how to be a perfect ShadowClan warrior: vicious, ruthless, loyal to your leader, and hard-working. And he had failed as a deputy. Dawnstar clearly showed scorn toward him.

Ivysnake was just beginning to scent the air, trying to find a sign of her father, when a loud screech from Dawnstar split the air. It was nothing to be alarmed of; it was just a calling to the Clan. The dark brown tabby she-cat turned to find her leader standing near the top of the gorge, by the exit to the camp. Ivysnake pricked her ears, her amber gaze focusing clearly on her leader. ShadowClan lurked in the shadows; they were called ShadowClan for a reason. However, she couldn't remember the last time Dawnstar had called a meeting at night.

Her muscles, which were strong and prominent, tensed at her leader's announcement. WindClan in our territory. How dare the bunnies? However, this could be a good opportunity for a fight. A real fight. Not one against overaged, undertrained apprentices and one really angry warrior. Dawnstar seemed to feel this way as well. Ivysnake saw the smile that spread across her face. Excitement flooded through her as well and she let her long, sharp claws dig into the earth. Yes. It's time for a fight. A real fight. It'll be refreshing after being stuck in pathetic ThunderClan for so long. Ivysnake would get to taste blood and run her claws through flesh. She would also get to learn, too.

Yes! Ivysnake was on the patrol! And she was the first cat who Dawnstar called out, too, she thought with a flash of pride. But she wouldn't let that get to her head. Badgerscar and Sharppaw were also coming, too. Ivysnake glanced around, her gaze landing on Sharppaw. She padded over to the speckled she-cat. "Is this your first battle?" she asked. "Oh, and I'm a warrior named Ivysnake now." She began to head toward the entrance, keeping her pace brisk, but also making sure that she wasn't leaving Sharppaw behind.

@Shade.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old April 20th, 2022, 06:25 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

The second Dawnstar yowled Badgerscar was shoving his way out of the warriors' den, his fur bristled and long claws unsheathed for signs of an attack. When he saw no fighting he turned to see his mother standing at the top of the gorge. He didn't have time to wonder why she and the other cats were back from ThunderClan because Dawnstar had moved on to saying how WindClan was on their territory.

An enraged his escaped the large tabby's mouth as he bounded after his leader when she turned, paws thumping angrily against the ground. How dare they move in on our territory? We'll teach them a lesson so they won't think of doing something like this again!
Old April 20th, 2022, 07:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Pineclaw had been startled by the unmistakable calling of Dawnstar. She had finally returned after all this time? Of course, her only announcement was merely another fight they were going into. She didn't have to directly say it for everyone to know.

However, the pride he did feel for being in ShadowClan caused his fur to bristle at the fact Twilightstar had the audacity to try to take part of their territory. He watched as the warriors and apprentices gathered around Dawnstar, prepping to head out. He'd have to watch and wait to see what happens.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 20th, 2022, 11:32 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by needleclaw View Post
Needleclaw (she/her) sat down with a bump, disappointed she wasn't chosen for the patrol. Her green eyes swept around the clearing, ears twitching as she listened to the many conversations around her. Needleclaw had never been to the other parts of the forest, only having just joined Shadowclan. She felt a prickling sensation at the end of her tail, turning to see a tiny kit sinking its claws into it. "Watch it," Needleclaw warned gently, whipping her tail out of the kit's grasp. She could tell by the kit's huge, rounded eyes that it didn't mean any harm. Needleclaw softened her expression, speaking more softly. "I don't think I've met you yet. My name is Needleclaw."
|| Pine'Kit ||
|| Pine'Kit looked up at the Big Cat with awe, their eyes sparkling. A real Big Cat!! A Big Cat who was talking to them!! She may as well be dreaming.
"I'm Pine'Kit!"
She squeaked, keeping eye-contact with the warrior Big Cat and remaining completely stills which was unlike her usual self at all. Was she afraid the Big Cat would yell at her? Maybe, did she not want to scare away the Big Cat? Definitely. Maybe Pine'Kit and Needle'Claw could be friends!
"Are you a big cat?"
She asked, tilting her head. Pine'Kit had to be sure this was a Big Cat instead of some Cool One who was just born really big. But even if Needle'Claw was just a Cool One- wait.. no.. Cool Ones have -paw at the end of their name.. so this was a Big Cat!
"Nevermind!"
Pine'Kit said, standing and bouncing around the Big Cat. So Big! So Strong!! ||
(Sorry for the late reply!! was asleep lol)
((also, pine'kit calls ranks different things, like Warriors; Big Cats!))

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”