Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:22 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:20 PM
summertime father/son...
by Luna16
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:17 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 10:13 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 10:11 PM

Old August 25th, 2024, 01:29 PM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post

Killer Aptitude Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Flock Together Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Lyrebird´s Lullaby [ Inactive ]

Larkswoop padded into the training area with a purposeful stride, her broad shoulders moving with a steady rhythm. The dusky-brown and white tabby she-cat glanced around the camp, noting the enforced stillness due to the lockdown. Though ThunderClan couldn't venture beyond their camp, it was the perfect opportunity to focus on honing skills within the confines of their territory.

She found Ravenpaw waiting, her green eyes sharp and observant. “Good morning, Ravenpaw,” Larkswoop greeted with a nod. “Today’s training session will be a bit different since we’re stuck in camp, but that doesn’t mean we can’t make the most of it. There’s plenty we can work on right here.”

Larkswoop’s eyes glinted with determination as she continued, “We’ll start with some agility drills and then move on to battle techniques. Since we can’t practice in the open, we’ll use the camp’s terrain to our advantage. I want you to practice your pouncing and dodging among the camp structures. Pay attention to how you use the space around you.”

She pointed to a few spots around the camp where she’d set up makeshift obstacles using branches and rocks. “We’ll use these obstacles to simulate various combat scenarios. Remember to stay light on your feet and be ready for anything.”

Turning back to Ravenpaw, Larkswoop’s expression softened slightly with a hint of encouragement. “Let’s make the most of our time here. Training in camp has its own challenges, but it’s a great chance to refine our skills. Are you ready to get started?”

With that, Larkswoop assumed a ready stance, her eyes watching Ravenpaw with both anticipation and mentorship.

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

[ Larkswoop and Ravenpaw are open for any other interactions. Other warriors may show up to help direct Ravenpaw, or other apprentices may show up to join in on the training. Larkswoop has to do this in camp where ThunderClan is on lockdown. ]

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 | 9 moons ||

Cypress’paw watched
Larkswoop and Ravenpaw curiously,
and meekly trotted over and cleared
his throat softly. ”Sorry, may I
join you? Spiderthroat is a bit busy.
Your training, right?”
he bounced
from foot to foot excitedly now.
“Are we doing battle training? I
haven’t done much of that but I’m
sure I’ll be good at it!!”

My carrd (WIP!!)Cypresspaw roleplay tracker coming soon

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!!

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; August 25th, 2024 at 01:33 PM.
Old August 25th, 2024, 01:30 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/snowflake.
Ravenpaw-She/Her
6 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active

-----------------

Focus on every step and be patient.
Simple.
Keep movements smooth and controlled.
Also simple.
But, the actual simplicity also depends on how she does.

Once Larkswoop turned, Ravenpaw lowered herself.
Not too much to where her belly fur would drag, but just enough.

She then slowly moved her paws forward, lightly placing each one down.
She also kept her heavy tail slightly above the ground, so it wouldn't drag and be heard either.

Closer and closer.
Step by step.

She found herself a shaded spot near Larkswoop, and thanks to her dark fur, Ravenpaw blended into it pretty well.

She soon found herself close.
Hold on, Larkswoop hadn't quite said what to do when she got there.
Hm.
Should she pounce on her?
That's what a sneak attack entails, correct?

Alright, she decided that's what she would do.

Ravenpaw bunched up her muscles once again, and attempted to jump onto Larkswoop.
The result of this depends on whether she had been noticed or not.

@paedyn

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan)
Old August 25th, 2024, 01:33 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Annoyed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebirds´s Lullaby

Larkswoop had been carefully listening, every sense alert, but Ravenpaw had done well — her steps were nearly silent, and the young she-cat's dark fur helped her blend into the shadows. Larkswoop’s ears twitched slightly as she heard the faintest rustle, but she stayed still, wanting to see how far Ravenpaw could take her stealth.

Just as Ravenpaw prepared to pounce, Larkswoop felt the shift in the air — a subtle indication that her apprentice was about to strike. Before Ravenpaw could land her jump, Larkswoop quickly shifted her weight and spun around, lightly batting Ravenpaw’s side with a sheathed paw as she landed.

"Well done, Ravenpaw," Larkswoop praised, her voice steady with approval. "You were nearly undetectable. Your approach was excellent, and you made good use of your dark fur. The only hint I had was the slight change in air as you prepared to jump — remember, even a well-executed sneak attack can be anticipated by a skilled opponent."

She gave a nod of approval before glancing at Cypresspaw. "Now it’s your turn, Cypresspaw. Watch your steps, control your breathing, and remember what you’ve just seen. Let’s see how well you can approach without being detected."

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 // @Eucalyptuspaw - this will count towards Cypress´ training. dino has it listed in the resources that bumble strongly recommends that apprentices seek training from other warriors as well as their own mentors. ]

Last edited by paedyn; August 25th, 2024 at 01:37 PM.
Old August 25th, 2024, 01:53 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Something going on in the corner of camp piqued the young calico's interest. With a small, inquisitive mrrp, Timberpaw crept closer to where things were happening. As it turned out, she'd stumbled right into a training session! She watched with wide blue eyes as Larkswoop taught, then ultimately walked up to the warrior and prodded her softly with a paw.

"Um, hi!" She squeaked nervously. Oh dear, what if she was doing something wrong and this was a closed training session? The thought popped into her head too late; she was committed. "Do you think, uh, you could, train me too? I mean, it's okay if you can't, and... sorry," Timberpaw trailed off and looked at the ground.

// @paedyn \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark

on hiatus 8/30 - 9/1
during this time, please redirect any staff-related inquiries to another member of our staff team, or submit a support ticket! thank you!
Old August 25th, 2024, 01:59 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Annoyed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Larkswoop

Killer Aptitude Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Flock Together Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Lyrebird´s Lullaby [ Inactive ]

Larkswoop turned her attention to the young calico apprentice, Timberpaw, who had just approached with a nervous but hopeful request. The broad-shouldered warrior’s green eyes softened, recognizing the eagerness in the apprentice's gaze.

"Hello, Timberpaw," Larkswoop greeted warmly, her voice steady and reassuring. "You're not interrupting at all." She glanced at Ravenpaw and Cypresspaw, then back to Timberpaw, considering how to involve her in the session. "We were just working on some stealth techniques, but I’d be happy to include you in our training. It’s always good to learn from each other."

Larkswoop stepped back slightly, making room for Timberpaw to join them. "Why don't you show me what you've been practicing with Bumblestar lately? We can work on something together, and I'll guide you from there. How does that sound?" She offered an encouraging smile, hoping to ease the young apprentice’s nerves and make her feel welcome.

[ @vellichor // @Eucalyptuspaw // @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

Last edited by paedyn; August 25th, 2024 at 01:59 PM.
Old August 25th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Willowpaw was just playing in the clearing. A bright yellow flew past her an caught her attention. "A butterfly!" She squealed. Willowpaw ran after it, not noticing any of the cats she bumped into. But, the butterfly flew right past a cat. She bumped into them and fell. "Darn!" Willowpaw thought. "OH! I'm sorry for crashing into you. I didn't mean it. I was chasing a butterfly." @Aphrodite
Old August 25th, 2024, 02:02 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Applefang was minding her own business eating a bird when someone rammed right into her. "Watch it." she growled, she snapped her head around and saw the young apprentice. The russet she-cat with white paws turned her one amber eye and one blue eye on the young cat. "What are you doing chasing a butterfly anyway?" she asked curiously. "Shouldn't you be training?"

@Blossom Cry

Last edited by Aphrodite; August 25th, 2024 at 02:02 PM.
Old August 25th, 2024, 02:05 PM
Staring off into space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
Applefang was minding her own business eating a bird when someone rammed right into her. "Watch it." she growled, she snapped her head around and saw the young apprentice. The russet she-cat with white paws turned her one amber eye and one blue eye on the young cat. "What are you doing chasing a butterfly anyway?" she asked curiously. "Shouldn't you be training?"

@Blossom Cry
Willowpaw winced. " My mentor got exiled, and BumbleStar hasn't given me a new one. And i just wanted to see if i could catch the butterfly." She mewed. Oh no. Mama is going to be mad that she bothered someone. She looked into the she-cats eyes. "Woah! Your eyes are so pretty!" She exclaimed.

Last edited by Blossom Cry; August 25th, 2024 at 02:06 PM.
Old August 25th, 2024, 02:09 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Applefang grunted, before turning away. She knew some of the cats were in exile. She didn't even know if any of them would come back. She turned her eyes back on the young apprentice, when she heard her talk about her eyes. She hardly even knew what to say. Her only surviving sibling, Honeydew knew how to answer to compliments like that, for her eyes were the same as hers only one blue one green. "Errr.....Thank you" she finally responded. "The name is Applefang. What is yours?" she asked
@Blossom Cry |

Last edited by Aphrodite; August 25th, 2024 at 02:09 PM.
Old August 25th, 2024, 02:15 PM
Staring off into space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
Applefang grunted, before turning away. She knew some of the cats were in exile. She didn't even know if any of them would come back. She turned her eyes back on the young apprentice, when she heard her talk about her eyes. She hardly even knew what to say. Her only surviving sibling, Honeydew knew how to answer to compliments like that, for her eyes were the same as hers only one blue one green. "Errr.....Thank you" she finally responded. "The name is Applefang. What is yours?" she asked
@Blossom Cry |
Willowpaw grinned. "My name is Willowpaw!" She swished her tail side to side. "And sorry again for bumping into you. I just hope my mama won't be mad." The apprentice said quietly, so only Applefang could hear. "Do you get to go on fun missions to help the clan? I wish I was a warrior already, so I could help the clan like all the amazing warriors!" She mewed loudly.