Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM

Old May 28th, 2023, 04:45 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valient View Post
Mintkit climbed gratefully into the feather-soft nest, proceeding to curl up beside Nightshiver and laying his head on his paws. His worry and shock was slowly wearing off as he focused on the story before him. The warm scent of milk and moss of the nursery soothed his heart, and the kit found himself trying his best to stay awake.

Mintkit shook his head no. A great warrior? How could a great warrior help every creature they came across? Helping others was for the soft who couldn't ignore others' pain, wasn't it? Questions in his eyes, the tom waited for the next part of the answer.
@Estelle

Nightshiver smiled as the kitten settled into the nest, she could tell the little one was getting sleepy at her words. Good, a nap might help the child process what he just saw. Gently, she continued her story, subtly noting the questions looming behind the kit's eyes. Did that mean he was enjoying the story? Nightshiver hoped it helped get his mind off what he just saw.

"His... name was... Minkrush.., named.. after.. the..the dark.. dorsal.. stripe on.. his back.., and speed."
Briefly Nightshiver paused, looking over the child. Minkrush. She'd named this great warrior after her late brother, Minkkit - Minkrush would have been a fitting name for him. A slight sadness overcame the queen at the thought, but she banned the feeling, instead focusing on Mintkit and continuing the story. Mayhaps he would fall asleep.

"Minkrush.. was.. well-known... across the... forest.. for.. his mighty... deeds..; some.. admired him... for it.., while others.. found.. weakness.. in his actions. But he... carried on, uncaring... of what.. the crowds... thought. "Helping.. is one of... the greatest.. gifts...", he would... always say.

Then... one day..., he met... a... cat, large.. and battle-worn... They weren't... unfamiliar... with.. each other. Moons... ago, they'd met.. on.. the battlefield. However... now.., the cat... needed help.., or so... they claimed.

Minkrush was... given.. three challenges..: one... fox pelt... to keep warm... the cats'... kits. A flower.... to.. heal the... cats'.. mate. And.. lastly, an... act so great... it could.. move.. the most... hardened... of cats."

Old May 28th, 2023, 06:15 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Ravenkit •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes

Ravenkit’s gleaming eyes filled with wonder as she let loose an excited squeal from the elder’s response, uncontrollably moving her front paws excitedly as she couldn’t help herself with her stimming. “Yeah! Yeah right now!” She exclaimed, tail whisking and ears twitching. Her eyes gleamed happily from the child-like enthusiasm flowing through the young four moon old kit. Nightshiver’s question caused her to stop abruptly in her place, the young molly placing herself down on her haunches with a slight ‘hmmph’ as she tried to keep herself still. It didn’t do much effect, judging from her giving an occasional twitch or so of her paws.

“Well… I know that Icestar was the leader before Dawny! And… and that they are both fierce and scary and cool!” Ravenkit rambled, lifting up her tiny front paws to exaggerate how cool the leaders were. She unsheathed her tiny claws in contrast to her sheer excitement, wiggling her little toe-beans in rhythm, giggling as she tried to keep her stance. “Dawny is going to teach me how the warrior code works! Dawny is super cool! She makes sure all of us stay safe!” Ravenkit continued, placing her paws down as her lips were curled into a wide, happy smile. Small, underdeveloped canids were easily shown along the corners of her maw, but the young kit didn’t care less about it.

@Estelle

Ravenkit is certainly quite the cute kitten, and her excitability is infectious. The usually melancholic queen had found some of her worry and fears locked away and replaced by happiness and glee as she watched Ravenkit pitter-patter about, and absolutely failing sitting entirely still. Nightshiver let a hearty little laugh, eyes squinting with affection as she watched the kitten. Regardless, the queen appreciated the kitten trying.

"Yes... that is... right"
Nightshiver hummed a little reply, letting the kitten finish before continuing. Normally she should be reprimanding a child for unsheathing their claws, but the forever queen couldn't get herself to. She knew it was all just out of excitement, and Ravenkit wasn't hurting anyone. She'd leave her be for now. Then, the feline nodded to the kitten's following words. Dawnstar teaching kittens... She couldn't help but wonder how that would go. But seen most weren't too terrified of the shadow queen, she had to presume the lessons went well.

"That.. is c-correct"
Nightshiver repeated her previous statement with a smile of her own, slowly moving into her lesson as her tail came to wrap around her paws.
"Did you.. know that... icestar... previously... Iceheart.. was chosen..? ShadowClan... had b-been.. without.. a leader... And so... Icestar was... chosen... instead; together... with.. Crowtail. I... Don't know.. what.. happened... to him. But... Icestar... was leader... for quite... s-some... time."

It was always a challenge formulating history lessons, and getting as little as possible wrong, or leaving out details she wasn't certain about. Her mind sometimes blocked out memories, making random bits and pieces float around without so much as a sense of when they happened, and yet now it was her job putting them in place. Still, there was a certain... Enjoyment to teaching these kits. They were always so sweet and happy, it gave her light.

"Shadow..Clan... hadn't been... in a good... position. But.. with lots.. and lots of.. hard... work, Icestar... built us... back up."
She raised a paw off the ground and into the air above her head as though mimicking the rising of their clan. And for a moment, she paused, letting this first bit of information sink in.
"Of course... this took.. a lot of... work from.. out clanmates, too... but.. steady... leadership... is important. However... not... everything.. was always... well. Icestar... and RiverClan's.. leader.. Lionstar... Never quite got along. Various... incidents.., of which.. details.. are lost, eventually led.. to RiverClan... raiding our... camp around... ah... leafbare. The one.. after Icestar.. became.. leader."
The memories of which still plagued the young queen's mind, though she wouldn't go into much detail to save the kitten from a troubled mind.

Old May 28th, 2023, 08:08 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Snowspots stomped into the Nursery angrily as she dropped her bird and yowled "Hey Anybody want this!" her voice dripping with impatience as her bright blue gaze raked across the Nursery.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 28th, 2023 at 08:08 PM.
Old May 29th, 2023, 11:02 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

( @Abyssopelagic •|• Woollyfeather )

~Silverpaw~

Approaching the nursery, she prepared to clean out the nests inside, as it seemed they were quite old. Woollyfeather had been kind enough to tell her she could lend a paw where needed, and so today, she was going to do the nursery with her.

Walking inside, scents rushed towards her bringing back memories, milk and moss. Approaching the first nest, she began to take some of the better stuff, and put it in a pile that she could reuse, then threw out the bad stuff, in a pile near the entrance, she would take it out later.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old May 30th, 2023, 02:07 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Foxkit slept peacefully in her nest.
Cloverkit opened his eyes for the first time and observed his surroundings with wide curiosity. The smell of other kits and queens filled his nose, and the first to catch his eye was the bright orange kit sleeping peacefully in her nest. He got up and made his way toward her on wobbly paws, not yet used to walking.

"Hello?" he nudged her gently and waited for a response.
Old May 30th, 2023, 02:28 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

• Ravenkit •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes

Ravenkit pouted in response to Woollyfeather’s comment, her stimming paws gradually tapping against the ground faster (and seemingly more rhythmically) as she grumbled. “Well, I hate that my stupid fur decided to get icky gunk stuck onto it. Sometimes I hate having fur.” She complained, tail twitching as irritation flooded throughout the young dirtied mottled molly. What’s the point of fur if all it does is get stuff stuck on it? Why have it when all it does is be annoying and cause issues? Yeah, she knew it was needed for having a warm body and to keep herself from freezing up, but it can be so stupid when icky gunk sticks to it. It was nasty and gross. But… Mama Woolly was making it better by cleaning all the nasty gunk off her fur so she guessed it was okay.

Her mind quickly fazed away from the thought when Mama Woolly began speaking again, this time about eating flowers. Curiosity and puzzlement quickly began to flow throughout the young kit, her yellow eyes gleaming with wonder and awe. “Really? You ate a flower too? What did it look like? Was it just as nasty?” She questioned, grunting as she tried to rearrange her little body so she could look up at her mother figure, mumbling a small apology when she may have accidentally caused the older molly to mess up from her cleaning. However, she couldn’t help herself but grin widely from her comment about her having fun, quickly shifting her mindset towards that specific subject. “Yeah yeah yeah! It was a lot of fun! I traveled! I saw a bunch of funny creatures! I saw twolegs! I saw everything!” She squealed, her lips remaining curled as the beaming grin that she showed her mother.

Her nose quickly twitched from Mama Woolly’s constant kisses, raising up her little paws as she half-heartedly giggled and swiped lightly at her mother’s muzzle. Mama Woollyyyy! Stop it! I’m plenty old enough for no kisses! I’m a big girl!” She exclaimed, looking back up at her mother as she then continued to listen to her explanation. Her beaming smile faltered slightly as her tail grew closer towards her little body, her tapping paws loosening their stimming and pressing themselves closer to her little body. Her mother had more than any right to be worried, and the young molly knew that… yet she couldn’t understand why she did such ridiculous things. Did Mama Woolly not like her present? No, she did, she just… wished she was careful, that was all. Right?

“I… I know,” Ravenkit mumbled, shifting her little body back in her former position so that the lilac point could continue cleaning out her fur, “I don’t know what I was thinking. Am I dumb for accidentally wandering off? I wanted to see what was out there. It all looked so pretty. I… I can’t help myself from wanting to see more and feel more. It’s all so exciting.” It was undeniably true at its peak, in all the matters. Everything that Ravenkit saw was like a bright fire growing higher from a flick of gasoline. Yes, she may have been taken from some twolegs and had to eat some of that nasty little food pebble-thingys that they had… speaking of. “Oh! I forgot to say, but I was also taken by a couple of twolegs. I had to eat those weird little tasteless… pebble-thingys that kittypets eat. How can they even like those? They were nasty!”

Hopefully her mother didn’t go off on her about that…

@Abyssopelagic

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; May 30th, 2023 at 02:28 AM.
Old May 30th, 2023, 10:17 AM

{iriskit}
[female |MtF| ]
(she/her)

iriskit then looked up at spiritheart and said "wait mom not the licking anything but the licking" she then tried to avoid getting cleaned

@Queen_Coral
Old May 30th, 2023, 10:30 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie View Post
{iriskit}
[female |MtF| ]
(she/her)

iriskit then looked up at spiritheart and said "wait mom not the licking anything but the licking" she then tried to avoid getting cleaned

@Queen_Coral
~Spiritheart~
she/her | female
Shadowclan queen
------------------

Spiritheart looked at iriskit"A quick clean and i'll play with you you really need a quick clean" she said softly
Old May 30th, 2023, 10:41 AM

{iriskit}
[female |MtF| ]
(she/her)

iriskit then said "f-fine" and then stood still

@Queen_Coral
Old May 30th, 2023, 04:11 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie View Post
{iriskit}
[female |MtF| ]
(she/her)

iriskit then said "f-fine" and then stood still

@Queen_Coral
Spirit heart smiles and began licking iriskit everywhere, including iriskits face. Once done she sighed" alright I'm done what would you like to do?" she asked