Today 11:48 AM

Old November 14th, 2023, 03:40 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

It was disturbing, truly. Some ill-willed dead cat–usually she wouldn’t be so disrespectful to those who have passed, but this was an exception–was feeding Cherrypaw lies. Blatant lies, but since she had somehow managed to gain Cherrypaw’s trust, she wouldn’t be able to easily see that.

“Cherrypaw, she’s manipulating you.” There was no sugar-coating it, and quite frankly, she wasn’t going to even try to do that. She had to be blunt and tell her the truth. “She’s trying to convince you that nobody cares about you except for her so that she can use you. Cherrypaw, kitto, you cannot trust her. You mustn’t.”

[ @bubblegum. ]

Oh, this wasn’t good. This wasn’t good–not at all, no, no. As concerned as she already had been moments before, she felt her heart skip a few beats in her chest as she listened to Eveningdance’s words. He didn’t need to explicitly say it, she understood what he was meaning to say–he was not going to survive. Before she could even say anything, something along the lines of, no, we won’t let you die, he was already giving them his final words to pass on.

“Poppykit…” She breathed out, heart just about breaking in her chest at the little one’s calls for her father. It was obvious–it was like his life was actively draining from his body. Perhaps that’s what was actively going on, she truly didn’t know. Drizzlecloud had never experienced death so… Closely. Perhaps she still never had–but darn her and her empathy. “Poppykit, sweetie. C’mere, kitto, we need to tend to that sickness of yours..”

Truthfully, Drizzlecloud didn’t know what to do. Tear this kitten away from her actively dying father? Let her bask in what little light he had left in his eyes that would surely disappear soon? She wasn’t sure, but either way, she wanted to at least try to tear her attention away from her father’s weakening form–at least for a moment.

What about Springpaw? Was this the first time that she would have to witness death? She was a bit lost, stuck between comforting Poppykit and Springpaw, whom would both be experiencing a loss like this for the very first time. As far as she was aware at least. Her green gaze shifted to her apprentice, eyes wide and full of concern.

[ @Estelle @silverwynds @rudolph ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 14th, 2023, 04:00 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

It was disturbing, truly. Some ill-willed dead cat–usually she wouldn’t be so disrespectful to those who have passed, but this was an exception–was feeding Cherrypaw lies. Blatant lies, but since she had somehow managed to gain Cherrypaw’s trust, she wouldn’t be able to easily see that.

“Cherrypaw, she’s manipulating you.” There was no sugar-coating it, and quite frankly, she wasn’t going to even try to do that. She had to be blunt and tell her the truth. “She’s trying to convince you that nobody cares about you except for her so that she can use you. Cherrypaw, kitto, you cannot trust her. You mustn’t.”

[ @bubblegum. ]

Oh, this wasn’t good. This wasn’t good–not at all, no, no. As concerned as she already had been moments before, she felt her heart skip a few beats in her chest as she listened to Eveningdance’s words. He didn’t need to explicitly say it, she understood what he was meaning to say–he was not going to survive. Before she could even say anything, something along the lines of, no, we won’t let you die, he was already giving them his final words to pass on.

“Poppykit…” She breathed out, heart just about breaking in her chest at the little one’s calls for her father. It was obvious–it was like his life was actively draining from his body. Perhaps that’s what was actively going on, she truly didn’t know. Drizzlecloud had never experienced death so… Closely. Perhaps she still never had–but darn her and her empathy. “Poppykit, sweetie. C’mere, kitto, we need to tend to that sickness of yours..”

Truthfully, Drizzlecloud didn’t know what to do. Tear this kitten away from her actively dying father? Let her bask in what little light he had left in his eyes that would surely disappear soon? She wasn’t sure, but either way, she wanted to at least try to tear her attention away from her father’s weakening form–at least for a moment.

What about Springpaw? Was this the first time that she would have to witness death? She was a bit lost, stuck between comforting Poppykit and Springpaw, whom would both be experiencing a loss like this for the very first time. As far as she was aware at least. Her green gaze shifted to her apprentice, eyes wide and full of concern.

[ @Estelle @silverwynds @rudolph ]
(Sorry for short post)

*Cherrypaw looked up at Drizzlecloud and gave a small nod*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old November 14th, 2023, 05:19 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Comfrey… the herb dinged zero familiarity to the crevices of Springpaw’s brain, the calico merely tilting her head quizzically as almond-shaped hues enlightened themselves with curiosity. From what she had witnessed, the acquired herb apparently helped with burns and with other healing quantities in the potential state of the future for anything dire. A small part of Springpaw grew curious of what other usages the unfamiliar herb bore, but her curiosity kept itself at bay as she quietly grinded her teeth together, keeping herself from accidentally spilling any questions while their patient awaited for himself to be dismissed. Right, he was all finished, so he didn't have much of a requirement being inside of the medicine den anymore… unless there was another issue that both of the healers hadn’t heard of, he was dismissed. “I… will be looking… into that… herb… when… I get… the chance… but… either way… I believe… that this… is finished… so you… are free… to go… if you wish,” she explained as she extended a snow-white forepaw towards the entrance of the den after explaining to the tom-cat that he was finished with his little appointment. Hopefully no further issues would concur in the future.

@Omari @Hawk_Boi [ all finished ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old November 14th, 2023, 05:40 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

“Oh alright then.” Brownface nodded and stood up, stretching. “Thanks again.” He said before padding out of the den
@Omari @rudolph

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder

Last edited by hawkboi; November 14th, 2023 at 05:41 PM.
Old November 15th, 2023, 04:01 PM
chasing away dreams

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

The dreams had only begun to grow worse. Each time she fell asleep she always drifted into an endless cycle of pain and misery as she was body-slammed into the same dream over and over again. Her muscles had grown to become just as stiff and painful as they were a moon ago when ShadowClan had snatched Sunkissed Creek from out of ThunderClan’s grasp. Her wounds weren’t as fully recovered as the young feline would've liked, as the gnarly scarring from when she was bleeding out had only remained permanent for what had only seemed to be for the rest of her fragile life. The healing process from something so grueling was going to be a long, hard, and difficult journey for the young molly. If she recalled, she hadn’t seen a singular trace of her dad since the tragic incident and ever since he was demoted from his position as deputy. Springpaw had questioned where he was now, and yet no reply had anchored its way to her yet how long that she had been waiting and questioning for an explanation from him. She still felt a squeezing bitterness towards him, but yet she couldn’t simply confine herself to that anger. He didn’t deserve it. It was a mistake; a mistake that could’ve easily been avoided if he didn’t make the call of bringing young apprentices along.

Whatever, it didn’t matter much now. What had happened was in the past and now it couldn’t be fixed. It was permanent damage that couldn’t be undone. With a heaving sigh, the molly drew herself within the bridges of heavily needed slumber as voices drew within her ears. They were both loud and obnoxious, but also a faint mixture of worry. Springpaw almost thought that she was still stuck in the horrific events of her nightmare as the acrid scent of blood slipped past her senses, only for her body to jolt up as reality began to set it. Exhaustion lacing her features, she blinked incessantly to wipe away the haziness from her eyes as her limbs flailed away the exhaustion rushing through them, being wobbly in the process. Biting back a heavy grumble, the molly rushed her way towards the indented herb storages as she neatly snuck out a golden head of marigold and a wad of cobwebs to staunch any potential chances of blood flow that she was bound to see from any horrific injury that she may come across. All the voices that rang throughout her eardrums felt like nothing but a heavy dose of white-noise as her vision almost gave out entirely on her, her body almost succumbing to the darkness of sleep as sleep deprivation began to contour over her body.

Growling silently under her breath, she fought through the need to sleep as she trudged her way towards the acrid stench of blood, feeling her stomach curl from the sight of Cloudkit aimlessly staring and not breathing as gushes of berry-red liquid flew out from the side of his head. What had only seemed to be like a cut, that is. A very lethal one too, and yet it only seemed to get more worse by the passing second. Swallowing thickly, the calico rushed her way to the young tom-kit’s side as she began to gently press a paw to the gushing wound, ignorant to the liquid staining her paw crimson red as she tried to gain the young kit’s focus. “C… C-Cloudkit?… Can… can you… hear me?… Please… make… any sign… if you can… e-erm… D-Drizzlecloud!… We… have… a… severe… case… on our… paws,” Her naturally small paws were shaking against the suppressing anxiety and fear thrummeting through her system. Her teeth slightly biting against the flesh of her cheek as she chewed to try to ease herself from having any potential anxiety attacks.

@Swiftheart <3 @Omari [ not quite sure who else to mention for this, but please lmk if anyone else is needed to be mentioned! ]

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Last edited by iliri; November 16th, 2023 at 10:46 PM.
Old November 15th, 2023, 04:44 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolph View Post

Springpaw

The dreams had only begun to grow worse. Each time she fell asleep she always drifted into an endless cycle of pain and misery as she was body-slammed into the same dream over and over again. Her muscles had grown to become just as stiff and painful as they were a moon ago when ShadowClan had snatched Sunkissed Creek from out of ThunderClan’s grasp. Her wounds weren’t as fully recovered as the young feline would've liked, as the gnarly scarring from when she was bleeding out had only remained permanent for what had only seemed to be for the rest of her fragile life. The healing process from something so grueling was going to be a long, hard, and difficult journey for the young molly. If she recalled, she hadn’t seen a singular trace of her dad since the tragic incident and ever since he was demoted from his position as deputy. Springpaw had questioned where he was now, and yet no reply had anchored its way to her yet how long that she had been waiting and questioning for an explanation from him. She still felt a squeezing bitterness towards him, but yet she couldn’t simply confine herself to that anger. He didn’t deserve it. It was a mistake; a mistake that could’ve easily been avoided if he didn’t make the call of bringing young apprentices along.

Whatever, it didn’t matter much now. What had happened was in the past and now it couldn’t be fixed. It was permanent damage that couldn’t be undone. With a heaving sigh, the molly drew herself within the bridges of heavily needed slumber as voices drew within her ears. They were both loud and obnoxious, but also a faint mixture of worry. Springpaw almost thought that she was still stuck in the horrific events of her nightmare as the acrid scent of blood slipped past her senses, only for her body to jolt up as reality began to set it. Exhaustion lacing her features, she blinked incessantly to wipe away the haziness from her eyes as her limbs flailed away the exhaustion rushing through them, being wobbly in the process. Biting back a heavy grumble, the molly rushed her way towards the indented herb storages as she neatly snuck out a golden head of marigold and a wad of cobwebs to staunch any potential chances of blood flow that she was bound to see from any horrific injury that she may come across. All the voices that rang throughout her eardrums felt like nothing but a heavy dose of white-noise as her vision almost gave out entirely on her, her body almost succumbing to the darkness of sleep as sleep deprivation began to contour over her body.

Growling silently under her breath, she fought through the need to sleep as she trudged her way towards the acrid stench of blood, feeling her stomach curl from the sight of Cloudkit aimlessly staring and not breathing as gushes of berry-red liquid flew out from the side of his head. What had only seemed to be like a cut, that is. A very lethal one too, and yet it only seemed to get more worse by the passing second. Swallowing thickly, the calico rushed her way to the young tom-kit’s side as she began to gently press a paw to the gushing wound, ignorant to the liquid staining her paw crimson red as she tried to gain the young kit’s focus. “C… C-Cloudkit?… Can… can you… hear me?… Please… make… any sign… if you can… e-erm… D-Drizzlecloud!… We… have… a… severe… case… on our… paws,” Her naturally small paws were shaking against the suppressing anxiety and fear thrummeting through her system. Her teeth slightly biting against the flesh of her cheek as she chewed to try to ease herself from having any potential anxiety attacks.

@Swiftheart <3 @Omari [ not quite sure who else to mention for this, but please lmk if anyone else is needed to be mentioned! ]
No other mentions needed I think everyone else left :3!
*Cloudkit didn’t show any sign of moving, or hearing Springpaw.*

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 16th, 2023, 10:35 PM
chasing away dreams

Springpaw

Truth be told, this was something that Springpaw was absolutely certain that she never, ever wanted to try again. Each breath that drew past her lips felt more and more harder to control as they grew shallow through the next few minutes. Her paws were growing tainted with berry-red crimson as she was bound to feel her nose practically burn from the overstimulation from the acrid scent pouring into her senses. Drizzlecloud’s faint call sounded like nothing but a mere faint of white-noise, her striking panic and fear overpowering her more than what she could properly hold accounted for. Springpaw could already feel herself giving out a needy prayer to StarClan above, in deep dire hopes that they would hear her prayers and answer her with fulfilling answers to her prayers. Was her cousin going to surpass the ability to properly move the remains of her tail? Was she going to get over the fact that she even lost her tail? How was she going to recover? Just the questions alone made Springpaw feel inebriated about the whole ordeal. Her stomach uneasily twisting and churning as her vision grew blurry in its wake. The words to call for Drizzlecloud once more hung high in her throat, staining the area with a sharp tang that made her almost revolt up whatever she last ate earlier.

The scent of her mentor entering the scene flooded her nostrils, making Springpaw instinctively whip her head to watch her mentor desperately work while painfully aware of her own consciousness weaving. Her cousins’ own blood was beginning to dry and stick onto her skin as its metallic smell grew stronger by the passing second. Her paws felt like a mixture of both dry and wet blood that streaked the snow-white fur from the constant bleeding from Leafpaw’s torn stump of a tail. Speaking of the remaining limb, Springpaw could easily feel her stomach starting to queasily quench and whirl around as her head grew muddled. The cooler, crisp air of the autumn hitting against her tri-colored coat helped ease the pressure that was rising from deep within her body, but it didn’t help keep her whirling head at bay as her frost-bitten lips quivered and shook but remained eerily silent with no words suppressing through them. The words were stuck within the deeper crevices of her throat, and yet they couldn’t be exclaimed with any proper gestures or explanations no matter how hard she wanted to try to explain to her mentor that this truly was no accident. That she didn’t know how the tail just magically fell off as if it were intending on doing so just as it awaited for the right time and place.

Her stinging nose scrunched against the bitter smell of herbs suddenly engulfing its presence as it briefly overtook the acrid stench of blood that had left her feeling unbridledly sick to her stomach. Even though she had only been appointed as a medicine cat apprentice for a good amount of time, the unfathomable stench of blood leaking from a chronic to minor wound was still enough to drive her into a manic haywire. If she had perfectly executed the thought, she was almost downright certain that a small part of her was growing sick from the constant smell of bleeding wounds and the sight of severed flesh from all the chronic injuries that she had endured to witness during her time as an healer. It was daunting, to say the least, but there wasn’t much that Springpaw could do to stop such dark futures to happen; to stop any potential battles from happening. Everything has been nothing but chaos as something keeps repeatedly occurring one after the other.

It was tiring. Exhausting, even. The constant wars and unnecessary bloodshed that has plagued these past few moons have left ThunderClan and potentially even the other clans grave wounds that can’t be healed by just the succumbing of time. Springpaw could’ve sworn that she felt herself wavering with the justice of StarClan promoting themselves to properly watch over their clans and keep the peace. No. That peace was slowly destroying. That peace that had once held itself accountable for moons was slowly departing and replacing itself was an entirely new era. A dark era that the young dilute calico could see herself not wanting to see upholding in the coming futures. An era where constant blood would be shed and any future and current leaders would be bloodthirsty and in a constant need for insatiable power. The faint image of Bumblestar flashed across her mind, making the young feline feel her blood slowly run cold like ice freezing over a pond. Was Bumblestar turning into that? It was a thought that had never occurred to any young felines such as herself, and yet… she couldn’t help but see her as the first to stall her thoughts.

A small part of the young calico wanted to doubt her impulsive thinking of such things. To frown and turn away from the thought and focus back on the current situation at her paws. But her mind kept wandering around the thought, constantly bugging and nagging her as she felt her inner voices coming at her with hisses of both anger and frustration. Her anger for the constant struggles of her clan, and her frustration for her unbridled emotions for everything. Her lack of sleep mingling with her negative emotions wasn’t the greatest factor that the young calico molly could carry, yet it still held a tight hold on her and never seemed to cease its presence from her mind. Springpaw’s burning ears angled towards the blue-gray ticked tabby shape of her mentor as she felt her warm nose gently nosing at her bloodied forepaws as she worked her magic on the remaining stump, pressing the dampened moss to the bleeding surface as its natural deep leprechaun green color began to simmer and replace with a darker shade of bloodied crimson. Her chest began to tighten and twist in its grasp as each breath began to come out more shallow and light, her lungs eagerly grasping for bits of air that kept getting caught in the midst of her throat. Her blood-stained paws began to feel clumped and stiff from the chilled air hitting against the sappened area, her hackles raising instinctively as her eyes glanced towards the bloodied area.

Stars above, her paws were practically stained with her own cousins’ blood. She wasn’t meaning that metaphorically or anything, but they were literally caked in her cousin’s blood. Swallowing down the heavy bile that formed in her throat, she was almost bound to hitch her way towards the stream so she could wash Leafpaw’s own life essence off her paws, but Drizzlecloud’s voice broke through the thin barriers of her frigid insecurities and using her soothe voice to court out the pain that was succumbing through her system. Her simple order made the molly swallow thickly against the bile forming in her throat, her paws shaking as she raised them once more on the now-patched stump, feeling her throat convulse and tighten as she kept her pressure against the bloodied cobwebs and moss keeping the wound from releasing any more blood from her body. Springpaw was bound to feel her anger overpower her anxieties; her anger towards Foxstep who caused this nonsense to happen within the first place. She was almost tempted to stop what she was doing so she could go look for the tom-cat, but she held herself back from doing so as she caught a tiny glimpse of movement coming from the presumably passed out siamese right in front of her.

The tightening feeling in her heart ceased as she watched Leafpaw stir, her brows lifting as she watched her cousin finally stir away from the hazed distortion of the poppyseeds and back into the grasping hands of the real world. Springpaw sucked in a deep breath, feeling the crisp air sting her lungs the way the cold air would ever achieve. Exhaling, the frost blew above her bright berry-pink nose and gently squeezed her lips with a gentle, warm embrace. It reminded her of the ways Dovefluff would pull her into a loving hug; a loving touch that she wouldn’t care to give away in return for anything else if she wanted to admit. Her breath stirred as she watched Leafpaw gain her momentum, taking a moment to realize the weight of her tail no longer being prominent. The squeezing, unbridled feeling suddenly returned again, a flinch growing as she felt her cousin’s both frightened, yet angered scream counter her heavy burdens. It was… the least to be expected, that is. Leafpaw was going to act out like this, and there wasn’t anything that Springpaw could do about it. If her tail had to be physically removed from her body, she was absolutely certain that she would’ve acted the same way. Nervously biting her bottom lip with a canid, she glanced apprehensively towards her mentor before focusing back towards Leafpaw again.

“Leafpaw… we had to amputate your tail,” began Springpaw, fidgeting her bloodied front paws. “Your tail was in no condition to be kept and it… would've been prone to becoming infected if it just stayed on there for any long periods of time. We… we had no choice but to physically remove the limb and now you… don’t have a tail.” Physically didn’t sound like the proper word to practically describe the way that her tail had been taken out, as the limb had shockingly fallen out on its own after being pressed upon by a small bit of pressure. The simple reminder of that event was more than enough to make Springpaw’s stomach quench uneasily, and she’d much rather face away from the topic than stay on it. “Erm… how are you currently feeling? Do you feel weak? Nauseous?… shocked, maybe?” The questions began rolling off her tongue with no remorse as she cocked her head to the side quizzically, concern flooding her deep lapis blue hues as they locked with lighter sapphire ones. Springpaw could’ve sworn that she could easily read the impending anger coursing off her own cousin, yet she couldn’t let herself go off the hook with saying that aloud. Leafpaw needed both her and Drizzlecloud to keep her from having any potential freak outs about the new outcome of her loss of a tail.

@Omari @Leafy [ pretty sure in our next posts or two, this could be considered done ]

Old November 16th, 2023, 10:44 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff

Dovefluff moved to bare her side to Springpaw so her daughter could feel her belly and make sure everything was okay, tail tip trembling. "J-just a little cold out." She mumbled, affectionately smiling weakly at her mate as he mentioned her shaking in the clearing. It had all come on so suddenly- Turning her head to face Spring as the calico asked if she had eaten any prey, Dove nodded slowly. "I've been pretty hungry lately-" She murmured in defense, blinking rapidly to keep her eyes in focus. "I- um, it was a bit skinny and smelled a little funny- but I just thought it was skinny because it's nearly leaf-bare and I thought the smell was coming from something else." Now that she thought about it, maybe it had been a bad idea to eat that mouse- but she had been so hungry she couldn't help herself.

[ @rudolph @Jayvines - so so sorry so short im so sick lol :0 ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 17th, 2023, 04:27 PM

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

It was reasonable for Leafpaw to react that way. Honestly, she expected more of a reaction from her–but then again, she was probably too exhausted to really give them one. Giving Springpaw a brief nod, as if to tell her, go ahead, I’m right here, she fell silent as she listened to Springpaw speak.

Speaking of, didn’t they still have to discard the actual tail? She’d take it upon herself to do that momentarily.

“I’m certain that there will be an adjustment period after this, Leafpaw. With keeping your balance and generally just getting used to the changes with your body.” Sheepishly offering Leafpaw a smile, she stood. “You should rest up. I’ll get you some water so you can drink if you need to–I highly recommend it, actually.”

Toddling off for a moment, she scrounged up a clump of moss before she dipped it into the small stream, and once it was completely soaked through, she brought it back to Leafpaw. Carefully, she placed it down onto the ground near Leafpaw’s forepaws before she gave the apprentice a gentle ‘boop’ between the ears.

“I’m going to… Discard of the tail.” She stated awkwardly, using a large wad of moss to wrap around the remains of the tail. Touching it directly would have probably ended up in sickness for herself–which isn’t good. With a wave of her tail, she ducked out of the den.

[ @rudolph @Leafy ]

Last edited by Omari; November 17th, 2023 at 04:27 PM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 12:36 PM

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud had hardly even heard the shy voice of Fawnpaw. Ah, she wanted a check-up on her wounds–she certainly could! “Sure thing, kitto, c’mere and take a seat for me.” She plopped herself down next to an open moss bed, gently flicking the moss with the tip of her tail.

[ @ChaosBringer. Sorry this took so long, I’ve been caught up with a lot of poisoning rps! ]

Stomach-ache. Really bad stomach-ache, but it was good that they had something to work from now. She lifted her head slightly, her nose still nestled into Sparrowpelt’s neck fur, looking towards Springpaw. She gave her a simple nod, signifying that she had heard her–not like she had to be told to stick by Sparrowpelt’s side, though. Not saying a word to him, she just curled her tail around him and kept her nose nuzzled against his neck, hoping to offer him at least a bit of comfort.

When Springpaw had returned and Sparrowpelt was trying to swallow berry down–it looked to be giving him a bit of trouble, so she shifted her body so that she could lift one of her forepaws, gently brushing the pad of her paw along the underside of his neck in hopes of coaxing him to swallow it.

“What’s all of that you’ve got there?” She didn’t know everything that Springpaw did, and vice-versa. Right now it was just curiosity poking at her, slightly causing the heavy feelings of concern and rage waver for a few moments, but she was certain that those feelings would come crashing down on her again soon.

Shifting her gaze back down to the tom, she lowered her head, resting her cheek on the moss so that she could look at him eye to eye. She offered him a half-hearted smile before she gently touched her nose to his cheek. “Save your energy, okay?”

Watching as he curled in on himself again, she lifted her head to rest her muzzle between his ears, her fluffy tail curling around him as best as she could manage. She couldn’t say that Drizzlecloud had ever experienced something like this–she had seen her loved ones hurt before, but it felt different right now… She couldn’t quite place it, though.

[ @rudolph @SuspiciousMindz ]