Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Shadow of Deception ~...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:58 PM
A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:57 PM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 06:56 PM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:50 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 06:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2024, 11:00 AM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

❀⊱ { Rolled 15 - can dodge, I will partial dodge } ⊰❀

Adrenaline surged through her large body as she missed the tackle but felt one paw contact with flesh, she savoured the ripping pelt beneath her claws… they had not done anything that she knew up but the history ran deeper than their river and rage was prickling her pelt and blinding her senses. This feline was clearly well trained but Cloverdove was not going shy from this fight… this Riverclan molly… this disgrace… was gonna hurt. Olive hues flared as the silver Riverclanner lunged with her maw open ready to take a massive chunk out of her fluffy foreleg - instinctively she jumped backwards and allowed her white back paws slide as their warmth thawed the frost of leaf bare. A small yelp slipped through her lips as she felt the sharp canines of the scared silver feline graze smoothly into her pelt taking a small amount of fluff as they retreated and snapped together barely missing their full target. With cation Cloverdove allowed herself to test her front leg, while it stung this wound came no where to slowing her down. Once again she lunged, large golden and white head poised to grab onto the sliver pelted molly.

{ @starry ~ Mistypaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by elio; February 18th, 2024 at 11:01 AM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:08 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Rainpaw
He/They - 12 Moons

Tw - blood, loss of limb, slight gore?

He had totally forgotten about the thunderclan warrior, and was reminded of them when he felt a sharp pain in his ear. He opened his mouth in suprise, unable to utter anything. He turned to the ThunderClan cat before feeling the worst pain ever. Worse than loosing his eye [maybe, it was close]. He let out an ear-peircing screech, falling to the ground from the pain. His eye welled up with tears. He looked back at his attacker and saw half of his tail in their mouth. "Wh-wh" he croaked out, unable to speak more. His eye felt blurry, he looked around until he spotted his mentor, and focused on her. He gathered all of his remaining strength before yowling out "FIRKSNOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" He was really tired now. Maybe he could jsut.. rest... just for a moment...

[ @The Doctor @poppy - dw hes not dying just tired ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:11 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
13/50

Spottedstream spotted one of her clammates fighting a ThunderClan. She wanted to take a path of healing. But they were in HER CAMP, sooo this would be the ONLY injury she would inflict apon others. She promised herself that. She bounded over to Silverstorm. "You will not give me more cats to heal. This is your fault!" She yowled. She raised her paw and brought it down on the ThunderClanner's ear, ripping half of it off. She panted and staggered back. It didn't feel good at all, bloodshed. Maybe she should go and heal from the sidelines. She glared at the warrior before bounding back.

[ @Desert Rain Frog ]
He Snarled, Rearing Onto His Hind Legs. He Had Given Time To That Otter To Escape! He Slammed Back Down, Blood From His Ear Splattering Around Him From The Quick Movement. It Dripped Down Into His Blind Eye, Not Like It Mattered Sence It Was Already Blind. ILL KILL ALL OF YOU OTTERS!He Lifted A Paw To The Sky, Before Flinging It Towards The Otter-Clan Tom.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:12 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Sunpaw looked around for an enemy cat when suddenly claws gripped her. she started to whirl around at them when she was let go of she continued to scan the clearing a huge shrike flew overhead with a smaller bird. Even the birds are battling, she thought darkly. a striped pelt flickered on the other side of the clearing. she started forward when she was suddenly lifted off he paws. Within moments she was being pressed against a branch struggling she threw the bird off of herself as it made another go at her she knocked it to the ground. She was about to hurl herself of the branch when she saw the small bird from earlier skewered on the branch. As she looked around she realized all of the trees were like this. There was even a large quail. Sunpaw had an idea.

(Shrikes actually skewer their prey so if you where confused by that this is so you know.)
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:14 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Exclamation Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @al3cc766 , @Yoshdo

[ 102 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw nodded, pointing with her tail to starling in the corner. ' i'll get you cleaned off after, okay? it's gonna be fine. ' then, cobwebpaw was hit by sunpaw, who latched onto her. ' what the hell are you doing?! ' she yowled, screeching with anger.

cobweb whirled around, blood dripping from her ear, and clawed at sunpaw's face. ' i don't want to hurt an apprentice, but you will not hurt my patients. you won't. '

[what clan is sunpaw in?]

(No wait Sunpaw is in riverclan)
@finley.exe

Last edited by Yoshdo; February 18th, 2024 at 11:19 AM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:16 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Blindly slash, Try to regain balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Dusklion
While her teeth managed to clamp down on the tail and she was effective in tugging the larger cat away from attacking Birds, Dusklion felt sharp pain across her face and soon the oozing sensation of blood trickled down dripping past her eyes as she shut them quickly. The dark tabby released the tail in her mouth - or more so, felt it get pulled - and opened her eyes in time to see a flurry of fur crashing into her.

It sent her sprawling, paws scrambling to get back up as she aimed with her paws to shove whoever had landed on her off. What was it with her own Clanmates going after her??? Observing the situation once more she noticed... was that Mumblepaw?? "Great landin'," she huffed in amusement as she spun back around and looked back to Wolfpaw with a lash of her tail. Her face stung to high heaven but so far this cat had delt the most damage outside of Riversong - and she wanted more.

"Didn't know thunder-rats were cowardly enough to use others to take the hits," she guffawed, eyes glittering with satisfaction as she threw a claw forward in a rapid manner, aiming for the side of Wolfpaw's head to stun him, and hopefully create an opening for Mumblepaw. As long as they were able to keep this rat from going back to making Birds battle hell, Dusk would call it a win.

[ @BEAR. @Demeter ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ eye removal below ]

Satisfaction laced his pelt as his plan worked - the water roaches crashed into each other, and gave him a small moment of respite. But Wolfpaw wasn't one to not take advantage of this opportunity, and while Mumblepaw was working on getting back to his paws, Wolfpaw moved. He had heard Dusklion's words, just simply didn't care enough to respond (and his face hurt too much to open his maw) - it wasn't his fault RiverClan lacked any semblance of strategy.

His claws stabbed into Mumblepaw's right eye, and with no hesitation he yanked backward, tearing the clouded green ball out. Bits of tendon and muscle joined it as he chucked it at Dusklion's face as she swiped toward his head.

Wolfpaw had jerked back when he saw it coming, but not fast enough to avoid the entirety of the blow. Dusklion's paw both clonk and tore across the side of his face, and he staggered back in a daze. Between getting kicked in the face and this, ow.

[ @Demeter, @tallulah // eye removed w demeter perms. ]

Mumblepaw
HE/THEY/FANG

Physically 16 Moons [ Mentally 18 ]

Warning for Eye Removal and Mild Gore

The calico lands on top of Dusklion, swiftly climbing off the warrior and trying to regain his footing. Head moving back to look at his attacker, but stars know he was too slow. Claws dig into their eye socket, ripping the round organ out of fang's face. He screams, claws trying slash towards the other cats face. Blood gushes from the wound, the cat recoils in pain. Trying to force a grin on his face, Mumblepaw snarls as blood pools as he aims to stand again. "Thanks...I could- I couldn't see from it anyways."

Stepping back as waves of pain flood his body, the apprentice refused to flee, even through the sudden removal of his right eye. The vision of Larkstar remains. She was a coward. Going for the eye. His head twists to see where she had thrown his eye, black spots over taking his left eye as it tried to cope with the pain. His remaining vision takes over a red haze as fang sees Larkstar again. She threw it to herself, was she this prideful over this one move?

Anger floods the cat. She wouldn't do this, not after she murdered their father. Mumblepaw's face is covered in blood, he can taste it as they bar their teeth towards the leader (Dusklion). Words don't dare escape his mouth as blood drips into it and they spit it out. Surging towards his clanmate, she would pay for all she did.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fade; February 18th, 2024 at 11:17 AM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:20 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Ow. Ow ow ow ow. Fawnsplash grit her teeth as the fish sunk his teeth into her ear. She didn't notice it at first and continued trying to shake him off, but suddenly something ripped. Horror filled her gaze as she saw her bloodied ear laying on the floor, the place where her ear had previously been just a red mess. She gasped in pain and anger overtook the adrenaline. As the RiverClan warrior went for her neck, she quickly rolled onto her back and hoped to squish the fish while doing so. Of course there was a chance for him to leap out of the way but she hoped he wouldn't.

[ @al3cc766 – Jayfrost ]
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:26 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes
@Tiabirb

she nodded, looking after cobwebpaw leaving the den for a moment, hopefully this will all work out for them, before turning towards the cat cobwebpaw had pointed to.
long deep scratches on her right side, a couple more on their chest and stomach. moss and cobwebs, they didnt have much so minkpaw took as little as possible. hopefully they could get more herbs in after this was over, she glanced at the other cats, lots of deep wounds, vulnerable to infection..
"hi, sorry you had to wait, how do you feel?" she asked, while pressing the moss to the wound, trying to step the bleeding on the cats side.

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; February 18th, 2024 at 11:27 AM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:35 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion
A bout of satisfaction ripped through her as her claw connected with the side of the ThunderClanner's head, sending him back a bit (but not as much as it had with the other enemies). The grin was short-lived though as she felt something squishy splat against her face and fall to the ground. A twisted, horrified expression clouded her face and she barred her teeth. "OH so we're throwin' eyes now??" came the startled response as Dusklion shook her head, fixing her glare back onto the thunder rat.

She had plans to leapt for him, swipe her claws at his legs to topple him, when she felt claws latch onto her sides, bowling her over. What the... "AGAIN? REALLY??" This was the second Clanmate to attack her. Knowing she'd probably have to explain herself later if Birds saw (or maybe not since it was clear Mumblepaw had attacked her first) she aimed a swift kick of her hind legs in an effort to just get the apprentice off of her. "WRONG CAT, DUMBLE."

[ @BEAR. @Demeter ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:36 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
14/50

The bengal had gone into the medicine den to help Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw, but was shocked at the sight. "SUNPAW! WHY ARE YOU HARMING YOUR OWN CLANMATE?" she hissed to her fellow clanmates. Spottedstream didn't want to harm one of the apprentices of her clan, so with claws sheathed she aimed to hit sunpaw off of Cobwebpaw. If it was sucessful, she would pin him down. "We do NOT HARM OUR CLANMATES SUNPAW! HOW DARE YOU," she yowled angrily at her apprentice. "One moon of tick duty. AND, you will help clean the moss in this den. Every. Singe. Day. If you fail to do that, then I might ask Birdsnow to demote you. Do i make myself clear?" She growled, her eyes gleaming with anger. She turned to Cobwebpaw. "I'm so so sorry dear, I have no idea what got into them. I'll be back later to help with the healing, as I'm sure you will need it. For now, It looks like you got everything under control," she purred apologetically. "You. Apprentice den. Now. You are not to come out until the battle is over,"

[ @finley.exe @Yoshdo ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Beaan; February 24th, 2024 at 10:19 AM.
Closed Thread