by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 05:33 PM

Old November 15th, 2020, 01:27 AM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post

Burningspark watched her carefully, ears flicking as he listened to her laugh and watched her body language. Sure as hell wasn’t nothing. He thought with a curious frown. He wasn’t concerned, just surprised and curious. “If it wasn’t nothing, why are you trying to hide it? And don’t tell me it was nothing because we both know it is something.” However, if she refused his offer, he wouldnt give her another. Burningspark had long since refrained himself from chasing cats. If they weren’t going to give him what he wanted, he would find another way to get it.
(Sorry for the shortness. )
(It's alright! We all have those days pff)
Darkpaw gave him a nervous smile which slowly turned into a grin. "It was nothing! Don't worry about it." The voices grew louder, she wanted to scream. Tell him what was wrong. But she never could. Never. Couldn't tell a peep. She felt sick to her stomach. She held back a gag. Her body shook slightly but she kept up her grin. The apprentice flicked her tail and noticed more than one dark figure this time.. Fear filled her heart, she gulped but kept up her smile. She had to. "A-Anyways! Let's talk about something else!"

Baby, my phone!

Old November 15th, 2020, 08:28 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Walking up to the fresh-kill pile, Weaselheart scowled,
There was barely a single piece of prey here! The large black tom hissed and his bobtail began to twitch angrily, he then walked up to a cat he saw and meowed, “Would you be fine with going hunting since you don’t seem to be doing anything?” He made it a question, and a jab at the same time, “The fresh-kill pile is practically non-existent and I think some of our clanmates who can’t hunt for theirselves might get hungry.”

(Open!)
Old November 15th, 2020, 11:51 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Why was this cat hitting him? He KNEW the freshkill pile was small, and he had BEEN here, hoping a warrior would come by so he could go out! Being an apprentice SUCKED, it was official. And Shrewpaw had been one longer than most, which he did hope to change at some point. But he was nervous he would fail his assesment, and then he would have to start all over again! Still, now wasn't the time to think about that, he hopped up, nodding somewhat stiffly while mewing Sure. I can come if YOU'RE coming, I just don't think I'm allowed out on my own. @Willowfern
Old November 15th, 2020, 12:32 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Why was this cat hitting him? He KNEW the freshkill pile was small, and he had BEEN here, hoping a warrior would come by so he could go out! Being an apprentice SUCKED, it was official. And Shrewpaw had been one longer than most, which he did hope to change at some point. But he was nervous he would fail his assesment, and then he would have to start all over again! Still, now wasn't the time to think about that, he hopped up, nodding somewhat stiffly while mewing Sure. I can come if YOU'RE coming, I just don't think I'm allowed out on my own. @Willowfern
“Of course I’m coming with you,” He meowed, frowning, “I know that apprentices can’t go out alone, follow me,” Weaselheart then, without waiting for an answer, padded out of camp.
Old November 15th, 2020, 05:19 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Tigerspirit2009

“It’ll be alright. Just get some rest, and we’ll begin in the morning.” Tallfern instructed. If she had been frustrated, she didn’t show it, and remained neutral and calm despite her bedraggled pelt and the stench of fox clinging to her fur.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old November 15th, 2020, 05:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Turning quickly, Shewpaw followed the warrior out of camp, happy to be doing something, being useful to the clan. Making sure Dawnstar wouldn't murder him. All good ways to spend a day.
Old November 15th, 2020, 06:44 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
@Tigerspirit2009

“It’ll be alright. Just get some rest, and we’ll begin in the morning.” Tallfern instructed. If she had been frustrated, she didn’t show it, and remained neutral and calm despite her bedraggled pelt and the stench of fox clinging to her fur.
Frogpaw was grateful his mentor understood him. Before begining to walk back, he lightly licked her shoulder in thanks
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old November 15th, 2020, 06:52 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Tigerspirit2009

Tallfern smiled in farewell, her plumed tail raised above her back. They had a long road ahead of them, but she was determined to bring the young cat through his warrior training.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old November 16th, 2020, 05:52 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post

He was surprised by Doetufts sudden fierceness. He hadn’t expected the blind she-cat to really be a fierce one, even if he hadn’t really expected her to be a pushover either. And old man? “I’m hardly older than you.” He huffed. “And while I may not have had my mother try to kill me, at least you got to know her. When my home went up in flames, I got burned beyond recognition. It didn’t matter if even got burned or not, because not a single member of my kin gave a cat’s meal about me.” His tone was bitter and full of anger that he tried to push down. Inadvertently, he had just let this she-cat know more about his past than any other cat that wasn’t kin. “But if it is only respect you require, I can grant you that at least.” His tone calmed down and he sat, looking over the she-cat with a new perspective. Apparently some cats were worth getting to know, though Burningspark could hardly say that about most cats. “However, for the rest of the clan, that is yet for me to decide. Not many cats act like they’ve been through anything or have the self-worth to own up to their pasts.” He mewed, dark russet tail flicking as he glanced away from Doetuft around the clearing.
[wow im actually not... a week late on this one, just 24 hours pfft]

Well... that hadn't turned out exactly as expected had it? She'd by no means wanted him to start sharing his story but it forced the blind molly to take in some deep breaths and just... calm down and try to figure out where this mess had begun, where it had stemmed from. She had shared her own too, so she presumed it could very much be herself to blame as well as him... but well, it depended on the circumstances did it not? He'd been the one questioning her... and thereby she started to explain and in her explanation was the analysis of her own experiences to relate back to the explanation... so in truth none of them were to blame but rather the way they each preferred to address an issue and give their explanation. But his story did draw up some sympathy from the blind molly and Doetuft slowly drew up her tail and rested it on his shoulder in a gesture of peace, of friendliness. "I believe... respect... is something... that is earned. And you... despite.. your assholy... attitude... has earned mine... and I hope.. that I can... earn yours as well." Respect... it was such a vital thing to hold in the way they currently led their lives... and Doetuft believed that it was how she was still able to tolerate Dawnstar. Because despite not being the biggest fan of the leader, she still proved capable of doing at least something right and that had earned her the blind molly's respect. "Not many... cats have... gone through... anything similar... to us... not lost loved... ones... or being neglected... for the majority... of their life. But... there are good... cats in here. Really good... cats. Irony... be irony... I found my own... cousin within the clan... and I got myself... an adoptive parent. Life... ain't all bad here... despite the current meek appearance and attitude of the clan."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old November 16th, 2020, 06:16 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
@Tigerspirit2009

Tallfern smiled in farewell, her plumed tail raised above her back. They had a long road ahead of them, but she was determined to bring the young cat through his warrior training.
(Lets end this here)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~