Old Today, 07:46 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: September Gathering

Larkswoop - ThunderClan Warrior
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Spotting a light gray tabby in the crowd, Larkswoop found her paws and headed over to the other warrior. RiverClan scent hit her nose, and she tried her best not to wrinkle it in disgust.

´´Hello,´´ Larkswoop mewed softly, settling down by....what was it? It was a RiverClanner she had never met. ´´I´m Larkswoop. Of ThunderClan. And you are?´´

[ @Rose - Wisteriawren! ]
Old Today, 09:11 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

”There’s no one in ThunderClan that interests me enough to settle down quite yet.” He mused. He would occasionally flirt with Sunnystreak but 1. he was also a tom and 2. It was mostly just to get him flustered. Raggedear just liked riling others up (and giving compliments of course!). Besides, Sunnystreak was a good sport about it…kind of. Ah, he’d warm up to him.

( @Luna16 - just for the brief tormenting Sunny mention LOL )

The russet warrior had half a mind to make a joke about his and Scorpionsight’s kits, but even he knew that would be crossing a line this soon. ”Don’t worry, you still got a chance.” He purred, daring to playfully touch his nose to her ear. ”But if you forget about me across the border, I’m sure if you have any kits they’ll be just as beautiful as you.” Nailed it. Once again he let out a hearty laugh, but his tone was genuine.

( @Idiotic.Bean101 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !
Old Today, 10:59 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

----------------------

But surprising that he hadn't quite found any cats to settle down with in his clan yet, but maybe she was just surprised because of his charm.

Speaking of charm, Scorpionsight absolutely froze up when he got close and complimented her again.
And still has a chance?
What's that mean?
She cleared her throat before loosening up again, though eye contact was a thing she was unable to manage now "You are too sweet, you know that?" She managed nervously.
Thing is, the nervousness only came from her freezing up before. Other than that, she was oddly comfortable around Raggedear.

But she is not use to so many compliments.

@TanghuluCat

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 11:16 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Vinepaw
He/Him
9 Moons
Windclan tunneler apprentice

Vinepaw’s anxiety began to fade as he watched Burningpaw’s lively excitement. “Yeah, gatherings can be pretty crowded,” he said with a warm smile. “It might feel overwhelming at first, but it’s all part of the experience. Just try to enjoy the night and meet new cats.”

When Burningpaw asked about WindClan, Vinepaw’s eyes lit up with enthusiasm. “WindClan’s territory is mostly open moors. There’s a lot of space for running and hunting, and the freedom of the land is amazing. It can be chilly with the wind, but our camp is well-sheltered and warm.”

He paused, his expression softening as he spoke about his role. “I’m a tunneler, so I spend a lot of time underground, managing the tunnels beneath our camp. I actually love it. There’s something really satisfying about working in the tunnels—maintaining the safety and function of our camp from below. It’s not as glamorous as running on the moors, but it’s a crucial part of our clan’s safety.”

Vinepaw’s smile faltered slightly as he continued. “My father, Spiraltail, didn’t quite share my passion for tunneling. He preferred the open moors and eventually left for RiverClan, feeling that WindClan wasn’t the right fit for him. It was tough, but I’ve come to embrace my role and take pride in it. It’s where I feel I can truly contribute to my clan.”

He glanced around at the gathering and then back at Burningpaw. “If you ever get the chance, you’d probably enjoy the open moors. And don’t worry too much about the crowd tonight. Just enjoy the experience and meeting new cats. How’s your first gathering going? Are you finding it as exciting as you hoped?”
@ollie

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 11:37 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Upon looking back out through the crowd, there were a few things that the deputy noticed that made her want to bristle. The first was the murdering rat approaching Golds and Marigoldpaw - and thankfully the black and gold Lionheart had enough sense to keep the 'paw away from the vermin. Her blue eyes narrowed though, even after the 'paw and her mentor moved away. Oh, how she would love to sink her claws into that dark fur again, shred it until there was nothing recognizable left... It did make her heart happy to see them rattled by their leaving though. A small satisfaction she tucked away to revisit later.

A high pitched screaming was next to swing her head to the bottom of the rocks, blue eyes round as moon as she watched a... kit? Two kits?? Yowling about? ...It was difficult (read: impossible) for Dusklion to stop the corners of her maw from twitching up into a smirk as she glanced at the ThunderClan deputy. So that was his kid? The absolute mess of words that spilled from the youngsters mouth made her want to roll with laughter, but she simply looked between the two, watching as Bumblestar ordered the deputy home and Spiderthroat descended the rocks.

She was certain that there was some sort of snarky remark she could make - something something camp security lacking these days? - but Dusklion just turned and looked out over the crowd of cats again. With Spiderthroat now gone though, and the two other deputies locked into conversation...

...Yeah, that loneliness didn't feel good, so Dusklion shoved it into the furthest corner of her mind so she didn't have to feel how it squeezed her chest tight.

Below where the medicine cats were seated, the deputy watched as what appeared to be a young apprentice snuck up on them. A rebuke already coming to her mind, the deputy was relieved when she realized it wasn't a 'paw she recognized, so she must be from one of the other Clans. Good.

Eyes drifitng around again, they found Wists and Cobs in the crowd, another wave of relief washing over her as she saw they were both fine. But then Wists was... moving away? Had... Had Cobs said something to her? Told her to leave?? Muscles tensed from where she sat on the rock, alarm bells flaring in her mind as Wists looked towards the rocks and... she looked terrified. Was it because of her?

Shame burned her ears at the thought, but then... her blue eyes flickered over to the WindClan deputy next to her. Was she... afraid of him? For what reason? ...It was hard to stifle the anger as she looked back to - what the hell was a squirrel doing approaching Wists??. It took every bit of will power for Dusklion to remain on the rock where she was, thankful that her tail was wrapped around her paws so no one would see the way her claws slid out against the stone. She continued to watch the conversation from where she sat, hoping the squirrel would give her a reason to leap off these stones and drag her away from her best friend.

[ @/Mica @/Rani @/Starfall @/Estelle @Rose - for dusk's look to wisteria! ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old Today, 12:28 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 10/100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw gazed around, absorbing every detail of her first gathering. There were many cats, so many she couldn't even count. She could smell Riverclan among the other clan scents, which meant they had returned. She flicked her ear, acknowledging Mistlewhisker's words. She could see Silentpaw, alone. No surprise there. The sheer number of different pelts twisting across the clearing hit her. And the scents were so many... No. She could do this. It was perfectly fine. Clovepool expected her to be fine. And she was. This was a chance to figure out the other clans strengths, weaknesses... The better you know the enemy, the easier it is to defeat them. Shadepaw thought about going towards the shadows, hiding herself as always, observing, but no. She was expected to not just observe. Though it was a very effective way of learning, she could learn so much more by actually talking to another cat. However much she disliked it. Shadepaw stepped forward, gazing at the crowd with sharp eyes. She couldn't interrupt anybody else's conversations. That would be rude. So she searched for a cat by themselves. Her goal was to talk to at least one cat from each clan. That would be best. She noted an unfamiliar older white-and-brown apprentice sitting by himself. Maybe she could pry some information from him. Apprentices ought to be less careful than warriors, right? And she knew how to steer a conversation. At least... She thought so. She didn't have much practice in conversations just in general. Hopefully something would come out of talking to him. Shadepaw walked over to Birchpaw, her steps careful in the chaos. "Hello," she said coolly. She didn't know him, and she was not about to reveal anything... about herself, or her clan.

---

@Aroogi

°•○♧ BIRCHPAW ♧○•°
He/Him • Apprentice • 8M • WC
A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom

---
Birchpaw turned when someone spoke to him, seeing a dusky colored molly. He would blink and smile shyly. "Uh hello. Who are you?" He would ask, shuffling his paws nervously as the mollies amber eyes burned into his fur.

Goodness, he didnt even know what clan this cat was from. He began to look around his clanmates, hoping to spot Dapplebreeze incase he needed some comfort.

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old Today, 12:37 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\45 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
It seemed that Spiraltail had a lot on his mind, and importantly, he was willing to share his thoughts, at least the bulk of them. Owltalon gave him a cheery smile and tapped the tip of her tail to his paw. "Heh-heh, yeah, it's certainly been an eventful few moons. And 'bout yer son, I'd say try and make it right." Her gaze slid away from his and back to the crowd of cats. Shadowclan had come now. What joy. She then turned back to Spiraltail, a smile re-establishing itself on her battered maw. "I hada son once, and if he so happened ta scramble off to another clan and we left each o'er witha fight, I'd do anythin' in my power ta make thin's right, kay chap?"

Perhaps this was the push Spiraltail needed. If the reunion broke out into a fight then oh well. She'd just have to answer to the higher ranks. But something like that could easily bubble over into a mess. Owltalon had no family, she longed for one but it never came. So maybe she wasn't the best cat to come to when it came to family advice, but she worked with cats enough to know that it's not hard to a grudge to form, strong, tall, and bitter.

Then the earthy scent of Shadowclan began to charge towards her. Now alert, Owltalon perked her ears a widened her eyes to see a silhouette she couldn't help but remember. Tuftedtusk. A smile, one she couldn't tell was formed out of malice or reflex, became apparent on her scarred face. The look? Suits her?

"Ah, long time no see chap. And thanks, I'm sure yer quite appreciative of the makeo'er I gave ya." She flicked a stray claw to the scars across his shoulders. Owltalon still couldn't entirely get over the injury Tuftedtusk placed on her. In that moment in battle, Owltalon was sure he would've ripped her whole muzzle off if she gave him the chance. But of course she didn't, why would she? She had too much to fight for, dying was not an option, not now anyways. Not when the clan needed her.

"It seems regardless of any battle ya remain as stuck up as ever. How's Shadowclan been, eh? I can't imagine yer'd want ta talk 'bout Riverclan of all clans." Her eyes narrowed, a clear tang of sarcasm in her gruff voice. There was much she couldn't say about Riverclan though, so she was truly hoping he wouldn't ask. Or he would. He carried this air of intentionally doing the exact opposite of something just to get on her nerves or anycats.

°•○◇ TUFTEDTUSK ◇○•°
He/Him • Enforcer • 30M • ShC
A large marbled tabby tom with large tusk-like teeth

---

He would chuckle good humoredly, flicking an ear at her statement about his scars. Curling his tail around his paws, he got a bit more comfortable.

"Oh, me? Stuck up? Oh I'm so very wounded." He sighed with fake exasperation and hurt. But just as quickly, he would nod, softening a bit.

"I've gotten a mate. He's wonderful." He mewed with a loud purr. Turning to look at her, he would blink. "I only hurt you because it was battle. It was what I had to do for my clan. You understand, surely."

Squaring his shoulders, he would offer a paw to her. "Now however, I hope we could be acquaintances outside of battle. It would be a pleasure to get to know you a bit better. Your a tough fighter and I almost gave up a few times. Respect has been earned."

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old Today, 02:13 PM
the cryptid

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

nettlepaw
8 moons - thunderclan - she/her
the collector, agatha kitty, kitty softpaws t2

Nettlepaw shuffled around awkwardly, looking away from who she could definitely see was her sibling.
“..Hello.. Ash..” she managed to mumble.
ashpaw
8 moons - shadowclan - they/them
silvertongue t2, shadow fiend, dreamwalker

”..Hey! Hey, Nettle! Long time no see, ey?” Ashpaw chuckled, bounding right up to their nervous sister.
@constellation

Last edited by OBigBrainO; Today at 02:14 PM.
Old Today, 02:53 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
60/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Brow twitching at the comment the the uninvited guest who smelled similarly gross to the guppy that was harassing him, all the secret medic can do in response to the... crab? He doesn't actually know if it's a crab, he's never seen one, but from the way they've been described, this looks correct, so he's going to operate under the assumption that it is. Anyway, the only thing he can even do in response to the crab is blink at it... what a weird gift...

"Snrk, yeah, helpful for everyone else in the forest, maybe," the apprentice snorts in response. He can't honestly believe that the time away was good for RiverClan - good for cooling their heads, yes, but this apprentice that looked about as old as Wolfpaw didn't seem to have a level head if his first instinct upon seeing another clan cat being to pick a fight was anything to go off of. He ignores the question of what trouble ThunderClan has been facing, Bumblestar would say what the other clan's needed to hear.

"You got a name, fish?" He asks, bending down his head to lick the white shock of fur on his chest flat again from where it had gotten slightly ruffled in his annoyance. He'd almost boasted about Spiderthroat being his 100% real mentor, but then two of his kits (he has kits? Oh, wait, Hollowpaw thinks he remembers something about Wolfhive yelling at him to pay attention to them like... a while ago) turn up and he decides he'd rather not say something about it actually!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Marigoldpaw was having a good amount of fun trailing along the beach, narrowly dodging crabs, and picking up shells. She found one that was green, metallic, and smooth, thick at the bottom but thinning out into lumpy swirls near the top. She smiled widely. Oh, Aspenpaw would love this one! And apparently, a crab liked this one too. Its beedy eyes locked onto her hazel and Marigoldpaw froze. "Whoops! Uh, sorry sir, er, ma'am, but I need this for a friend. I'm sure you can find something else to your interest? I'll uh help you find a home when I get back, okay?" Marigoldpaw knew she might be seen as silly or borderline insane for talking to a crab as though they were a cat but she felt that everything deserved that level of respect.

The crab didn't blink, it just stared eerily before waddling away with a walk that made it look like there was something up their flank. Or they were constipated. Such a thought made Marigoldpaw snort a laugh. Okay, okay, focus. Where's Aspenpaw? The older apprentice worked the shell onto her maw before she dove into the crowd, her nose immediately getting overwhelmed by the various scents that danced in the inky air. She crouched low, hoping to not intrude on any conversation. Soon enough the grey pelt of Aspenpaw (and somecat else? Hm, interesting) came into view and Marigoldpaw straightened herself to her full height and smiled widely.

"Hellooooo Aspenpawwwwww!!!" Her mews came out hollow and ringy as though she was yelling with her paw over her mouth. Well, she did have a shell in her mouth, so the same effect. She gave the cat he was conversing with (though they did look a bit peeved) a wide smile. She dropped the shell at her friend paws and touched her nose to his side, also taking note of his aggravated nature and posture. Huh... Maybe Marigoldpaw had just unknowingly broken up a fight. "For uh you!" She told him, then added, "Be nice." She then trotted off, hoping that Aspenpaw wouldn't get kicked out for whatever had bubbled between the two cats. [@burntToast @Neptune.]

Back to the shore she went, the fur on her paws dragging as they filled with wet sand and salty water. Just a few more shells.... One for Minkpaw and then Fishpaw. She scavenged around for a bit before finding something that truly suited the cats. Though Minkpaw was more of a mystery now, she knew that Minkpaw was kind, caring, devoted, and just. She wanted to give her something that reflected that as well as how grateful she was for her. She owed Fishpaw a shell because they haven't yet gone on their trinket hunting expedition and in truth Marigoldpaw felt pretty bad for that...

She ended up with something suitable for the both of them. Fishpaw would be getting a shell that had stripes running across it, swirling up into a spiral of orange. The shell itself was pointed like a horn. For Minkpaw, she managed to find something large and wide. It was splattered with soft colors of blue and orange but mostly devoid of color. Plus, it was kinda sharp so Marigoldpaw had to be careful with it.

Then she head something, her name ringing out into her ears among others.

"Mari! her nickname came first, in a tone that was verging on urgent. "Come sit up here."

Goldfish. A wave of guilt washed over her. Out of all the cats she was shell hunting for, she didn't even consider her mentor! Marigoldpaw shook her head. No, no, she'd make it right, she'd find her something. "Coming!" Marigoldpaw hiccupped before scrambling over the shore in search of something fit for her friend. She wasn't able to find anything perfect, but she found a round and flat shell that had a rich red on it and ridges all throughout its frame. Okay, that would do.

Her white and orange pelt fanned out as she galloped over to her mentor with a various range of shells stuffed into her thickening pelt. "Yes... Uh, hello! Did you need me for anything? Oh, I uh got you something!!" She wound herself up and curled her head to her back, pulling out the shell she had collected just seconds before. By now, Marigoldpaw was noticably damp from her shell hunting expedition. She placed her gift at her mentors paws and smiled. "Isn't it great? I hope you like it, kinda uh found it in a rush." She gave Goldfish a wide smile.

"Tonight is pretty great, don't you think?" She said, a clear smile pitching up her maturing voice. She looked up to the stars above before she searched the crowd for Minkpaw. She didn't wish to miss the chance to speak to her again, ask her why she hasn't visited, ask her how her shoulder was doing and how the medicine cat patched it up, ask her if she missed her as much as she had, ask her if Shadowclan was all she really wanted. She just wanted her to be happy. Everycat deserved that, didn't they?

Tags:
@alec // Rookfire [Minkpaw]

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:35/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenpaw had half a mind to just deal with punishment later and get his revenge now when a distorted voice called to him. Even though it sounded odd he immediately put a face to it, Marigoldpaw! Wait this was good, now he had a fellow riverclan apprentice to back him up against this rat. Marigoldpaw probably hated them as much as him, she had been there during the attack and she'd been as upset as everyone else. However instead of a jabbing comment or a snarl at his opponent, his friend instead dropped a shell at his paws and told him to behave. It took a moment for aspenpaw to comprehend the words spoken and by the time he had turned to face Mari she was already disappearing into the crowd, leaving him here. " wait I- you- uh.." too late, she was already far out of hearing range, he couldn't even see her anymore. He would be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed that she hadn't stayed. He had wished that now that they were both apprentices they would be able to hangout more but that wasn't the case apparently.

"oh shut up, what would you know? You're still a kit. " aspenpaw huffed in response, now looking down at the gift Mari had left him. It was a shell, odd but pretty! He liked it a lot actually. Aspenpaw held it between his paws as he inspected it in interest, only glancing up to answer the thunderclan apprentice. "Aspenpaw, what's yours? Something to do with insects?" he asked sarcastically. Leader of thunderclan was Bumblestar, bumble was something to do with bees if he remembered correctly and as for the deputy. Spider throat! Wow, a spider. Bugs. He hated bugs. He hated thunderclan, what a great coincidence.

When he had looked up to answer this question he had noticed a small commotion happening by where the deputies sat. Was that…a kit? Two kits. Or kits younger than the one sitting in front of him- oh look another kit sitting where the medicine cats sat! "What, does your leader enjoy bringing kits to gatherings or something? Because even your medicine cat looks like a child. What happened to your other one, might I ask? Unless that's springlight." Aspenpaw wasn't sure if that was just springlights apprentice or was that just a new medicine cat? Either way, what was young cats like this doing outside the nursery let alone at a gathering. Quite amusing actually

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 02:59 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Risingkite
Riverclan warrior

It felt necessary...coming to the gathering. Their time in isolation has passed yet the hardships were not over yet. So why was Risingkite's mind still wandering, searching for relief in sorrows long befofe. It was strange and so, so foolish yet she couldn't focus. And now she was lost again, drifting across the sandy clearing, unsure of where to look. She just wanted to be home. With her clanmates. And they were here.

Hesitation dictated her movements. Long limbs taking each step gingerly, restrained from the grace they could flaunt. Stormy blue hues distantly observes the waves of other cats that surronded her. What was she to do? It had been so long...how could...where was her place in this? The tension in her lean form was apparant. Risingkite was trying to make sense of all the colours and voices swirling around her. In the end the black, white and dark ginger molly just froze as if her paws had turned to ice. All...this was intimidating and too much. Why did she come? To belong? She didn't fit in here.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; Today at 02:59 PM.