Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:35 AM

Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:12 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

~ Mistheart ~

Ah... Well that seemed fair enough. Not everyone was as inclined towards collecting as herself. However, just as she was about to open her mouth to respond the last member of their patrol showed up. Blinking once to recalibrate, the grey warrior cleared her throat before turning towards the entrance.

"On time enough to hopefully uh.. find what we need," she stated, attempting positivity as she led the way out of camp. "Follow me."

[ @coldwind @Leafy I will get a starter up in Cattail Pond! ]

Old December 4th, 2023, 10:39 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

╭─────────╮
Berryfall
⟡ She/Her ⟡ Thundercla ⟡ 12 moons ⟡
⟡ @*Darkstar*
╰─────────╯
Berryfall sat underneath the Stormcrest searching for someone who will go on a hunting patrol with her anyone up for some hunting in the territory? she meowed

(I'm not that much of a descriptive writer, making me not the best, it's my passion that makes me continue writing )
Old December 4th, 2023, 10:54 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii View Post
╭─────────╮
Berryfall
⟡ She/Her ⟡ Thundercla ⟡ 12 moons ⟡
⟡ @*Darkstar*
╰─────────╯
Berryfall sat underneath the Stormcrest searching for someone who will go on a hunting patrol with her anyone up for some hunting in the territory? she meowed

(I'm not that much of a descriptive writer, making me not the best, it's my passion that makes me continue writing )
Featherwillow got up from her nap. "I will" she said.
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 27 moons | No purrks
Hopping back into camp, and feeling a fiery burn in her three legs that had carried her here, Redhawk spotted Drizzlecloud and bounced on over. The paw that still had the cobwebs wrapped around it was suspended in the air and she set down her one marigold flower. "Drizzlecloud, we're b-back! Everyone did g-great. We managed to f-find ffff-f-f...ive? marigold flowers and then I got this from a lob." Extending her paw to the large amount of webbing that covered it, Redhawk smiled shyly and looked from it to the medicine cat. "Hopefully this will all b-be of help?"

[ @Omari @FrostyGalaxy @Ladiebugg ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Patrols are DUE in 10 DAYS!!
So December 15th at 11:59 est. IF YOU CANNOT COMPLETE A PATROL, contact me!! Do not wait last second!

Well, it was that time again. Their prey pile was looking scarce and Spiderthroat was feeling somewhat better after the Drizzlecloud visit, he'd best make the most of it before he'd get sick again.

"Alright you lot. Listen up we need patrols. Keep an ear out for your name."

"Redhawk ( @birdie ), You'll take Daylightpaw ( @Ladiebugg ), and Feathernose ( @GhostlyStarfinder ) on a Hunting Patrol in the Territory" he announced. Surely three is enough yes?

"Violetfreckle ( @vellichor ) , Take Tinypine ( @raggedstalagmite. ) and Cougarshade ( @heirgloom ) to hunt near the Haggard Ruins. Do NOT fall in I want everyone back alive be smart if you're capable."

"Larchflame ( @Apollo. ) , you'll take Fernwillow ( @Micanomancy ) and Sagefern ( @Galaxy_ ) to go hunt in Cattail Pond"

A decent number of patrols who will be able to catch a decent amount of prey each. "Keep in mind!! Be on the look out for any foul smelling or interesting looking prey. DO NOT, bring it back. We don't know if RiverClan is still poisoning us or not. Just keep an eye out and do your best to use common sense."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 5th, 2023 at 10:50 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:47 PM
as long as i breathe

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | No purrks
Ears perking up from where she had been trying to pull a stubborn splinter out from between her toe beans, Redhawk set her paw down (splinter successfully removed) and hurried over to Spiderthroat. It had been days but she was still reeling from the nod he had given her. It made her feel worthy of being back, as childish as it was to place part of her value as a warrior in the deputy's gestures. "W-Will do, Spiderthroat!" she called with a half-smile, before turning to look around. The days that passed were getting a bit easier now, though her heart still ached for her sister. She longed for one more talk, one more time to share tongues, one more hunt...

But her sister was gone. Missing from ThunderClan. And though Red spent part of her days searching, she knew she had a duty to her Clan (and more importantly her sister) to remain loyal to them. It's what Gentledoe would've wanted for her.

Glancing around the reddish-brown somali waited around for Daylightpaw and Feathernose, paws kneading the ground. She was both anxious and excited, hoping that this patrol - her second one she'd be leading since being back! - would go over with less stuttering than the first one.

[ @Ladiebugg - back to back patrol mates! @GhostlyStarfinder ]

Last edited by taillow; December 6th, 2023 at 02:05 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:56 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Redhawk
Ears perking up from where she had been trying to pull a stubborn splinter out from between her toe beans, Redhawk set her paw down (splinter successfully removed) and hurried over to Spiderthroat. It had been days but she was still reeling from the nod he had given her. It made her feel worthy of being back, as childish as it was to place part of her value as a warrior in the deputy's gestures. "W-Will do, Spiderthroat!" she called with a half-smile, before turning to look around. The days that passed were getting a bit easier now, though her heart still ached for her sister. She longed for one more talk, one more time to share tongues, one more hunt...

But her sister was gone. Missing from ThunderClan. And though Red spent part of her days searching, she knew she had a duty to her Clan (and more importantly her sister) to remain loyal to them. It's what Gentledoe would've wanted for her.

Glancing around the reddish-brown somali waited around for Daylightpaw and Feathernose, paws kneading the ground. She was both anxious and excited, hoping that this patrol - her second one she'd be leading since being back! - would go over with less stuttering than the first one.

(Wow thats actually really funny I love that)

DaylightPaw ran over, skidding to a stop and sitting down.

'Hi! Youre RedHawk, right? I'm DaylightPaw!'
Old December 6th, 2023, 05:02 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Redhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

(Wow thats actually really funny I love that)

DaylightPaw ran over, skidding to a stop and sitting down.

'Hi! Youre RedHawk, right? I'm DaylightPaw!'

Feathernose wobbled over, smiling. Everything was fine in her corner, nothing to see there...

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 6th, 2023, 02:10 PM
as long as i breathe

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | No purrks
Eyes flickering to the peppy apprentice who made her way over, Redhawk grinned. "Yes, I'm R-Redhawk!" It made her heart feel a little warmer that there was another who knew her name. Maybe it was only because she was Gentledoe's sister, but the reddish-brown warrior would take it regardless. Looking now to Feathernose who came over, seeming a bit unsteady, Red hesitated a bit. Was something wrong? She was no medicine cat but the she-cat looked a bit wobbly...

"Let's get a move o-on, shall we? The Clan's prey p-pile won't restock i-itself!" An attempt at lighthearted humor spoken in a sheepish voice as Redhawk chuckled at herself, ears ducking down as embarrassment swept through her. She would chalk it up to being giddy about leading a second patrol since returning home. After all, she had promised her dedication to the Clan upon her return - it was only right to see it through.

With a flick of her tail the she-cat trotted out of camp and into the lush territory.

[ @Ladiebugg @GhostlyStarfinder - i'll make her next post in the territory thread! ]

Old December 6th, 2023, 07:32 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow [she/her, warrior, 19 moons]
[ @Apollo. ] [ @Galaxy_ ] Hiya!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fernwillow's grey ear flicked when she heard her name called, quickly glancing up to see Spiderthroat assigning hunting patrols. Finally!! She could use some time outside of camp. The silver tabby bounded over to the deputy, searching for her other clanmates who would be joining her. How exciting! "Greetings! Are you ready to head out?"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!