Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:46 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:45 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:36 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 07:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2017, 01:56 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Risingmoon purred at the apprentices's enthusiasm. He glanced at Thrushwing, his fellow mentor. "I wouldn't mind taking my apprentice out for hunting training with you and Moonpaw, if you'd like?" He asked politely, dipping his head to the warrior in greeting.
Thrushwing nodded to the warrior and smiled. "Wouldn't mind at all." He answered to the mentor of flamepaw. Thrushwing looked up at the sky for no apparent reason and looked back down to the warrior. "I know plenty of good hunting places for them, and seen a few mouse dens and nests."
The white tabby warrior said.
Old April 18th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
@Derp Katz
This one!
Okay.))
Crowsong felt Stoneheart jolt awake. "Stoneheart, are you okay? Is something wrong? Did you.. Have a.. Nightmare...?", she muttered in her sleep. The gray she-cat didn't dare open her eyes because she thought she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep once she did so. Crowsong heard Stoneheart's slow and shallow breathing of him asleep. Okay, he fell back asleep... Alright..., she thought.

Birchleaf stared at his sister as she muttered questions to Stoneheart. "I wish I had someone like that... Some cat to love me the same way Stoneheart and Crowsong do.", the brown tabby and white tom mumbled, curling up in his nest, and soon fell asleep.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old April 18th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Warrior View Post
"No one cares about me. My parents are dead. My siblings rejected me and I have no friends." she growled. Featherkit turned her back on the other kit. "Don't yell at me." she cried.
"You do have a friend. Right here" she said softly.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 18th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

CrowWing stared at the sky. She thou about her mother and how she died.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 18th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Sunblaze walked into the clearing. Seeing Moonfeather he called her name.
@Moonlight12

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old April 18th, 2017, 04:12 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
Snowyclaw’s tail and paws dragged a little as he walked into the clearing, exhausted from a rather busy day of an average warrior. He was about ready to rest his aching muscles in the warriors’ den with a quick nap, even though he could never bring himself to sleep if the sun wasn’t fully down. Even if he was ready for death he’d keep himself up somehow. Though his thoughts of complaints vanished at the sight of a young, thick-furred ginger she-cat playing with a leaf. He chuckled and smiled slightly at the sight of the playful kit. At least- he thought she was a kit? Ah, she looked young enough to be one. He sat, fluffy raccoon-striped tail curling neatly and gently over his white paws. May as well watch since, y’know, I’ve got nothing else to do.
When she caught her pretend prey, his smile brightened. “Good job!” He mewed his little praise in a cheerful and rather kit-like tone, “Now if only you could do that with a mouse..” He tilted his head with a playful smile-smirk. “Keep it up, you’ll be a great hunter some day!”

Foxkit looked up from where she was staring at the leaf under her paws. She saw in front of her a warrior, whom she was not at all intimidated by. "I am already a great hunter." She meowed, her tone hinting that this should be a well known fact. She let the leaf go and bounded over the the warrior, starting to pace around him. "What's the territory like? I've been out there before, but my mother dragged me back inside. Apparently I'm not allowed to go out there. That's a mouse-brained rule!" Foxkit's voice changed drastically during her onslaught of questions and statements, from light and happy, to unforgiving and agitated. "If you took me out to the territory, could I go? I'm already 4 moons! I can hunt, and fight." Foxkit dropped to the ground behind Snowyclaw, her orange eyes focused on his tail swishing back and forth. "I'll catch your tail, and prove that I am worthy of being an apprentice right now, okay? Okay." Foxkit didn't wait for the warrior's response, she just leapt for his tail.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 18th, 2017, 07:17 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Okay.))
Crowsong felt Stoneheart jolt awake. "Stoneheart, are you okay? Is something wrong? Did you.. Have a.. Nightmare...?", she muttered in her sleep. The gray she-cat didn't dare open her eyes because she thought she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep once she did so. Crowsong heard Stoneheart's slow and shallow breathing of him asleep. Okay, he fell back asleep... Alright..., she thought.

Birchleaf stared at his sister as she muttered questions to Stoneheart. "I wish I had someone like that... Some cat to love me the same way Stoneheart and Crowsong do.", the brown tabby and white tom mumbled, curling up in his nest, and soon fell asleep.
Dawn slowly crept up and the night faded away. Stoneheart yawned, his eyes fluttered open and he nuzzled into Crowsong, gently waking her up. The sun beamed on them. What a lovely morning. I'm so tired, I don't want to get up. Maybe Crowsong and I can go hunting today. He slowly got up and stretched, standing outside of the Warriors den, waiting for his beloved Crowsong to come follow him. ( I have two things to say, 1 I have some ideas on Crowsong and Stoneheart's future kits, if you would want them to have kits anyways, 2 I could make a cat for Birchleaf to fall in love with, thanks )

Come check out my forum game!

Old April 18th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
Dawn slowly crept up and the night faded away. Stoneheart yawned, his eyes fluttered open and he nuzzled into Crowsong, gently waking her up. The sun beamed on them. What a lovely morning. I'm so tired, I don't want to get up. Maybe Crowsong and I can go hunting today. He slowly got up and stretched, standing outside of the Warriors den, waiting for his beloved Crowsong to come follow him. ( I have two things to say, 1 I have some ideas on Crowsong and Stoneheart's future kits, if you would want them to have kits anyways, 2 I could make a cat for Birchleaf to fall in love with, thanks )
(I'm okay with both of those suggestions. Tell me the ideas for their future kits! X333) Crowsong woke up and yawned. She got to her paws and stretched. The fluffy gray she-cat padded over to Stoneheart. "Let's go hunting!", she meowed. (I gtg. I'll rp with you some more with Crowsong tomorrow.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old April 18th, 2017, 09:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

''An apprentice, eh?'' Bluedust asked, cocking his head to the side. It was a good thing he had one, nothing wrong with it. The tom thought the younger tom was a bit too young to have his first apprentice. Though Bluedust could not have a say in it, for he never had an apprentice and he was already thirty moons old! Not that he was too old to take one on. He figured that within a couple more moons that he would be ready to join the senoir's den. He was happy that he most likely wouldn't be alone. Nightbreeze would be there, always chirpy and sweet as she was. He was thankful for cats like her. As he finally settled down and listened to her, the tom asked. ''Ah, yes, there's many good mentors in thunderclan, but there's always that one bad mentor you have to watch out for. It's amazing that he had Barkskip to help him in his time of need.'' The tom answered, hopping to his paws once again. It was quite humorous that she believed he would had made a great windclan cat. The tom didn't believe that he would had made great at any clan. He knew windclanners were fastest within the clans, having to be known for their remarkable speed, like the Riverclan cats were known for their remarkable swimming abilities. Every clan was great at something, and he wondered what Thunderclan was best at? What Shadowclan was best at? What skyclan was best at? It was nice to be known for your attributes, but Bluedust wanted to be known for something much more than that. He continuously thought about leaving the clans to seek what called his name, but he couldn't leave behind his most treasured friends. Even if he knew they would do great without him. They have been doing great with him, anyway. The tom lightly moved his paws, digging his claws into the earth ground to keep away from agitation. As he looked up at Nightbreeze, he hoped he didn't seem weird, but he realized that he haven't asked her how she was doing, other than taking care of her...oh, so many adopted kits. And, honestly, Bluedust enjoyed watching the kits. They were growing up pretty fast, and Nightbreeze didn't take a second thought once she decided that she would adopt more. What a caring cat she was. And, how rude had he been to not ask her how she was doing. The tom hissed at himself before turning back to her, mustering a bright smile. ''How are you doing though? What have you been up to?''

Nightbreeze nodded. Her long black fur swished a little as she did so, and her green orbs lit up with pride. "Yes, I know..it seems early, but I think he'll do well with it. He always liked Hanging around the nursery with the younger kits. It would be a shock to me if he didn't already know his apprentice from his time spent in the nursery. Of course now that I think about it, he seemed to hang around this one little she kit more than anything. Her name was Owlkit, I think but I believe she received her apprentice ceremony at the same time Storkflight became a warrior." She paused, thinking. Was there something she was missing here? Something more than playful visits? Hmm, she would have to ask him later. "Oh me?" She asked, quite startled at the question. As she thought though, she realized just how much she tended to not focus on herself, and for her kits. She didn't really know what she had been up to, just caring for the kits, hanging around with her sister, taking the occasional stroll through the territory to clear her mind. She didn't know what to say, nor how to say it. She didn't like focusing in herself, she thought that taking self indulgence meant a slip 'n slide to pride and flattery, stuck up, and mannerless. Everything a Nightbreeze couldn't be if she continued adopting kits. So she replied very simply, not wanting to sound rude and just ignore or turn away the question. "Well, nothing much, besides caring for the kits, and helping my sister out. She expecting, her second litter! The last one, it didn't go too well, only one live kit out of three total. Hopefully she'll manage a better time this go." She said, glancing back to the nursery, where she knew Ravenstorm was resting up.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 18th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Sunblaze walked into the clearing. Seeing Moonfeather he called her name.
@Moonlight12
"Sunblaze!" She yowled happily as she rushed up to him. Once she was next to him she whispered in his ear."I'm going to have kits any day now."