Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:00 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:51 AM
Bleedingpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by Rani
Today 03:34 AM
Yapping corner
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:24 AM
Sushangsuan's Art Shop!...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:23 AM

Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:30 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

{I already did ya dimwit. Wow, dimwit is becoming my new fav insult xD}

Ravenvine didn't have a sense of feeling, the only thing he could think off was his left eye, he could feel the deep burning scratches there, the constant bumping of the pain. He felt a presence next to him and then he was lifted, supported more and he finally caught the scent, the blood still clouding it but it was very clear that it was Tuftbreeze. Tufty was here to support him. He let her take most of his weight while pausing for a second, looking her over with his good eye, checking for wounds. Relieved that she wasn't hurt he padded forward only to stumble from the minor scratches along his leg. He didn't even know why he had jumped in front of her but she was... so vulnerable for the attack. He couldn't even bother being angry that she didn't help but only relieved that she was unhurt. As the mention of Daydream, the medicine cat, he nodded slowly, allowing her to guide him along the forest ground.
(I don't mean the pm- I mean filling one out on the thread that's there for healing, like king kaleb! told you to xD And who are you calling a dimwit, ya dimwit?)

Tuftbreeze was careful in their walk back to camp, and so very quiet, her mind replaying the events over, working furiously to recall what exactly happened during her attack. She couldn't remember, only knowing that in the end of it, she was fine and Raven was the one with injuries. He saved me. She glanced over at the tom, who was visibly in pain, and guilt flooded her. He was like this because of her. If only she didn't have an attack, if she'd had herself under control, and maybe this wouldn't have happened. She shook her head, softly murmuring a warning to him. "There's a branch here, lift your paws up a bit higher." And then she was quiet again, keeping an eye out for anything else that may cause the black cat to stumble. Fear had become a constant in her life, but never before had it gripped her chest so harshly as it did now. In her mind, 'what if's wouldn't leave her alone. What if he couldn't see again? What if he blamed her for this? What if he refused to talk to her again? A shaky breath left her as she glanced back at him again. No, that was stupid. Raven wouldn't do that to her, she was sure of it, not when he was fine being close to her now as they walked. Maybe he's just tolerating you right now because you're the only way he can get back to camp safely. Maybe, once you reach the medicine cat den, he'll say he's done spending time with a cat so pathetic she can't even defend herself. The voice in her head whispered nasty thoughts, and her ears drooped in shame. She reached forward to shove a rock out of Ravenvine's way. Shut up. He wouldn't do that to me. She glanced at the tom by her side before returning her gaze to the path ahead of them. He wouldn't. Right?

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:38 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(I don't mean the pm- I mean filling one out on the thread that's there for healing, like king kaleb! told you to xD And who are you calling a dimwit, ya dimwit?)

Tuftbreeze was careful in their walk back to camp, and so very quiet, her mind replaying the events over, working furiously to recall what exactly happened during her attack. She couldn't remember, only knowing that in the end of it, she was fine and Raven was the one with injuries. He saved me. She glanced over at the tom, who was visibly in pain, and guilt flooded her. He was like this because of her. If only she didn't have an attack, if she'd had herself under control, and maybe this wouldn't have happened. She shook her head, softly murmuring a warning to him. "There's a branch here, lift your paws up a bit higher." And then she was quiet again, keeping an eye out for anything else that may cause the black cat to stumble. Fear had become a constant in her life, but never before had it gripped her chest so harshly as it did now. In her mind, 'what if's wouldn't leave her alone. What if he couldn't see again? What if he blamed her for this? What if he refused to talk to her again? A shaky breath left her as she glanced back at him again. No, that was stupid. Raven wouldn't do that to her, she was sure of it, not when he was fine being close to her now as they walked. Maybe he's just tolerating you right now because you're the only way he can get back to camp safely. Maybe, once you reach the medicine cat den, he'll say he's done spending time with a cat so pathetic she can't even defend herself. The voice in her head whispered nasty thoughts, and her ears drooped in shame. She reached forward to shove a rock out of Ravenvine's way. Shut up. He wouldn't do that to me. She glanced at the tom by her side before returning her gaze to the path ahead of them. He wouldn't. Right?
{Oh. Ya can do it. I'm too lazy. xD - btw he'll always be able to see, because it was his already half blind eye that got hit or should we make it his good eye just for cruelty so he can only half see her through his halfblind eye?}

Ravenvine felt the female at his side constantly moving things out of his way, he had closed both eyes, becoming safe in the darkness, hoping that maybe this wouldn't be real. He sometimes felt Tuftbreeze's steps falter and he finally got himself together to question her about it. "Tufty, why do you keep faltering?" he asked subtly, his voice soft, nearly a whisper. He was in pain and it was evident but the female at his side made it better, she was like the rock he never had, the one he could tell his secrets and know that it wouldn't matter, that she wouldn't judge him because of them. Just as he wouldn't judge the other. He felt that they had finally got to the camp and sunk down and curled up. He knew they would need to get to the medicine cat's den, but right now he just wanted to rest, his paws hurting from the walking and stumbling he did.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:14 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

{Oh. Ya can do it. I'm too lazy. xD - btw he'll always be able to see, because it was his already half blind eye that got hit or should we make it his good eye just for cruelty so he can only half see her through his halfblind eye?}

Ravenvine felt the female at his side constantly moving things out of his way, he had closed both eyes, becoming safe in the darkness, hoping that maybe this wouldn't be real. He sometimes felt Tuftbreeze's steps falter and he finally got himself together to question her about it. "Tufty, why do you keep faltering?" he asked subtly, his voice soft, nearly a whisper. He was in pain and it was evident but the female at his side made it better, she was like the rock he never had, the one he could tell his secrets and know that it wouldn't matter, that she wouldn't judge him because of them. Just as he wouldn't judge the other. He felt that they had finally got to the camp and sunk down and curled up. He knew they would need to get to the medicine cat's den, but right now he just wanted to rest, his paws hurting from the walking and stumbling he did.
Tuftbreeze blinked in surprise; she hadn't even noticed her pace kept faltering, too caught up in her own mind. She hesitated in answering the tom, not sure she wanted to address this head-on if he was going to push her out. He was in pain, though, and she couldn't lie to him when she saw the state he was in. Dejectedly, she dipped her head as he laid down. "This is my fault," she murmured, guilt clear in her voice. "If I hadn't... you might not have been injured. I'm afraid you'll hate me for it." After all, she'd be pretty peeved if someone else just froze during an attack. She wasn't one to fear battle- she'd taken part in some border skirmishes even- but she had already started having her attack before the rogue appeared. She needed to get her anxieties under control, but she wasn't sure how to do that. Maybe, in the medicine cat den, she'd bring them up to Daydream. For now, however, she was on guard, jumping slightly at each small rustle she heard. If they were attacked again, it'd be her turn to protect the other. She wouldn't let Ravenvine get hurt again.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:22 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Tuftbreeze blinked in surprise; she hadn't even noticed her pace kept faltering, too caught up in her own mind. She hesitated in answering the tom, not sure she wanted to address this head-on if he was going to push her out. He was in pain, though, and she couldn't lie to him when she saw the state he was in. Dejectedly, she dipped her head as he laid down. "This is my fault," she murmured, guilt clear in her voice. "If I hadn't... you might not have been injured. I'm afraid you'll hate me for it." After all, she'd be pretty peeved if someone else just froze during an attack. She wasn't one to fear battle- she'd taken part in some border skirmishes even- but she had already started having her attack before the rogue appeared. She needed to get her anxieties under control, but she wasn't sure how to do that. Maybe, in the medicine cat den, she'd bring them up to Daydream. For now, however, she was on guard, jumping slightly at each small rustle she heard. If they were attacked again, it'd be her turn to protect the other. She wouldn't let Ravenvine get hurt again.
Ravenvine prodded at her, the tom annoyed with her that she would think that it was her fault. "How in the world is it your fault that I got hurt? I was the one who jumped in front of that rogue's sightline, if anyone's to blame for this it's me." He took hold of her and dragged her down next to him and said slowly, "I couldn't bear the thought of you getting hurt, if he had attacked you in your state it, you wouldn't have gone away from that fight with your life." Keeping his eyes closed, the pain still burning, he gently licked her cheek, or where he thought her cheek was. He was suffering but was nervous about completely showing how much pain he was in, wanting to make sure that she didn't blame herself yet again. That was another thing he couldn't bear, her blaming herself for the attack, which was clearly his fault for not investigating the bush that was shaking before.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:37 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Ravenvine prodded at her, the tom annoyed with her that she would think that it was her fault. "How in the world is it your fault that I got hurt? I was the one who jumped in front of that rogue's sightline, if anyone's to blame for this it's me." He took hold of her and dragged her down next to him and said slowly, "I couldn't bear the thought of you getting hurt, if he had attacked you in your state it, you wouldn't have gone away from that fight with your life." Keeping his eyes closed, the pain still burning, he gently licked her cheek, or where he thought her cheek was. He was suffering but was nervous about completely showing how much pain he was in, wanting to make sure that she didn't blame herself yet again. That was another thing he couldn't bear, her blaming herself for the attack, which was clearly his fault for not investigating the bush that was shaking before.
Tuftbreeze listened quietly, glad she at least knew part of what had happened during the fight. Still, she blamed herself- if she weren't in the middle of a panic attack, Ravenvine wouldn't have had to jump in front of her. The molly's heart gave a pang; he really, truly may have lost his sight in order to protect her. She wouldn't let him know she still felt guilty over it, however. The tom was in enough pain without having to worry about her own feelings. She gave a small smile at his lick- which reached the side of her muzzle, though she guessed he had meant to lick her cheek. Pressing her nose to his ear, she snuggled up to the tom, reassuring him with her presence. "It's not your fault, either. You did what you had to." They'd have to go into camp soon, to get his eye checked out, but for now they could rest here a bit, comforted by each other.

|Character Site|
Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:46 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Tuftbreeze listened quietly, glad she at least knew part of what had happened during the fight. Still, she blamed herself- if she weren't in the middle of a panic attack, Ravenvine wouldn't have had to jump in front of her. The molly's heart gave a pang; he really, truly may have lost his sight in order to protect her. She wouldn't let him know she still felt guilty over it, however. The tom was in enough pain without having to worry about her own feelings. She gave a small smile at his lick- which reached the side of her muzzle, though she guessed he had meant to lick her cheek. Pressing her nose to his ear, she snuggled up to the tom, reassuring him with her presence. "It's not your fault, either. You did what you had to." They'd have to go into camp soon, to get his eye checked out, but for now they could rest here a bit, comforted by each other.
The black tom knew she was being smart. Putting the blame on someone was stupid, but it was a relieving feeling and the burden of blaming oneself would hurt her quite a lot, especially with her already being emotionally fragile. He gave her yet another lick, being comforted in her scent, it was something that he now thought would be the only way to calm him, cause if he were along anyone else he would have been upset and angry and frustrated but here... Tuftbreeze did indeed calm him down, and he hoped, that even if his injuries were severe that the she-cat next to him would stay with him. He slowly parted his jaws and said, "In the medicine cat den, would you stay with me while Daydream looks me over?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:57 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

The black tom knew she was being smart. Putting the blame on someone was stupid, but it was a relieving feeling and the burden of blaming oneself would hurt her quite a lot, especially with her already being emotionally fragile. He gave her yet another lick, being comforted in her scent, it was something that he now thought would be the only way to calm him, cause if he were along anyone else he would have been upset and angry and frustrated but here... Tuftbreeze did indeed calm him down, and he hoped, that even if his injuries were severe that the she-cat next to him would stay with him. He slowly parted his jaws and said, "In the medicine cat den, would you stay with me while Daydream looks me over?"
Tuftbreeze gave a sigh; she was incredibly drowsy, exhausted from her panic attack, though she wouldn't allow herself to drift off. She needed to be their lookout right now. They'd already been attacked and caught off-guard once today, and she wasn't about to let it happen again. At Ravenvine's words, the she-cat perked her ears. "I already planned on it," she answered, hesitating before speaking again. "I'm going to talk to Daydream afterwards... about my panic attacks. Maybe he can help me." I don't want to be the reason another cat gets hurt, she thought, but kept the explanation to herself. She still didn't want a lot of cats knowing about her anxieties, but she couldn't keep it a complete secret anymore, not when it hurt someone.

|Character Site|
Old July 22nd, 2018, 11:45 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Tuftbreeze gave a sigh; she was incredibly drowsy, exhausted from her panic attack, though she wouldn't allow herself to drift off. She needed to be their lookout right now. They'd already been attacked and caught off-guard once today, and she wasn't about to let it happen again. At Ravenvine's words, the she-cat perked her ears. "I already planned on it," she answered, hesitating before speaking again. "I'm going to talk to Daydream afterwards... about my panic attacks. Maybe he can help me." I don't want to be the reason another cat gets hurt, she thought, but kept the explanation to herself. She still didn't want a lot of cats knowing about her anxieties, but she couldn't keep it a complete secret anymore, not when it hurt someone.
{Tbh, its hard getting these 'time wasters' done correctly now xD}

Ravenvine could only offer a soft nudge of comfort to the she-cat. He tried to picture how she looked again, how her body structure was and finally found the soft ridge of her neck. Blood had stopped flowing from his eye but he still couldn't open it and the eye was likely plastered with mud and leaves. Giving in to the exhaustion he let himself rest his head over her neck, relaxing completely and kept giving soft licks to her fur. "I'm proud of you if you do decide to tell him. It'll do you good I think, especially getting help. I'm not exactly a medicine cat myself."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 22nd, 2018, 02:00 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

{Tbh, its hard getting these 'time wasters' done correctly now xD}

Ravenvine could only offer a soft nudge of comfort to the she-cat. He tried to picture how she looked again, how her body structure was and finally found the soft ridge of her neck. Blood had stopped flowing from his eye but he still couldn't open it and the eye was likely plastered with mud and leaves. Giving in to the exhaustion he let himself rest his head over her neck, relaxing completely and kept giving soft licks to her fur. "I'm proud of you if you do decide to tell him. It'll do you good I think, especially getting help. I'm not exactly a medicine cat myself."
(Yeah haha- maybe we should leave it here and then pick up with them when we're given the ok to take him to the medicine cat den)

Tuftbreeze thought it was funny, how Ravenvine was the one giving her the comforting licks and not the other way around. He was, after all, the one injured right now. She should be the one comforting him. But she didn't point this out, because if she were honest with herself she quite liked the soothing rhythm of the tom's tongue rasping over her fur. It settled her, kept her from worrying too much- she still worried though, of course she did. When wasn't Tuftbreeze worrying about one thing or another? Still, she worried less when she had the feeling of his tongue on her fur distracting her. Raven's agreement only made her mind up more about going to the medicine cat. It was settled, then. She would tell Daydream about her panic attacks. A small sigh left her, and her ears swiveled around as she tried to pinpoint any sound heard. It didn't seem like anyone was around, so she let herself relax a bit. Soon, she'd take Raven into camp. Soon, he'd be getting help. But right now, she just wanted to enjoy this moment with him.

|Character Site|
Old July 23rd, 2018, 10:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

Windygale felt relieved at the apprentice’s initial smile. He knew he could be overbearing, being much more talkative than most. Most cats that he knew were on the quiet side, but he didn’t know where Flashpaw stood on the spectrum. Not yet. Jerked from his thoughts, the fluffy feline nodded slightly as the medicine cat apprentice responded to his question. His eyes widened slightly once a death was mentioned, and he racked his brain to remember when the cat she’d mentioned had died. Unfortunately, he turned up empty-pawed. Mentally, that is. He listened to the end of his Clanmate’s reply, and nodded. He was about to comment, and opened his mouth to do so, before Flashpaw spoke again. His ears perked, and his eyes filled with a mixture of pity and apology, with a hint of curiousity. That’s where Flashpaw stood. On the quiet side. But why had she opened up so much to him? He wasn’t that good... was he? “No, don’t be sorry. I don’t mind, I promise.” The deputy quickly responded to Flashpaw, nodding his head. “Besides, I usually just have awkward conversations with other warriors. This is definitely an improvement. And if you want to talk, go ahead. If not? Go ahead.”
A bit of a sick feeling racked her stomach as she saw the deputy open his jaws to respond before she jutted in with an apology. I shouldn't have spoke. Why can't I have a normal conversation with my Clan's deputy? Why do I talk so much sometimes, and barely speak other times? Why am I so weird? More than a little self-conscious, she shifted her weight awkwardly for a few breaths, before Windygale revealed that they were also a little awkward. Relief flooded her dull gray gaze as she sat still. Self-doubt was still prominent, but at least it didn't have to show as much. Flashpaw laughed a little bit in response to the tom's words. "...thanks." She shook her fur a little bit. The feline wasn't certain where to go from there, especially considering the circumstances. ShadowClan doesn't stand a chance with you as their future medicine cat. You're going to be doubting yourself so much all the time that cats will die right in front of you. Those were normal thoughts, and they came up after awkward situations. The worst part was the bits of truth in them. Flashpaw seemed like the wrong candidate for anything in her opinion. She was burdened by a few eternal sicknesses, tragedy, loss, self-consciousness, and because of the mixture, she might not be able to save someone in a desperate, nerve-wracking time. She was hopeless.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯