by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM

Old July 21st, 2018, 11:24 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Suspiciousmindz

It was another day, one that would be filled with the same tasks and jobs. But Sunmist didn't mind. In fact, the tom liked his warrior duties. It gave him satisfaction, providing for the clan and making sure everyone was safe. So he was out, fairly early in the morning- though not too early, because he still valued his sleep. He wouldn't be able to get proper work done if he exhausted himself. Either way, he was padding along a worn trail, one used countless times by warriors and apprentices alike, when he scented someone else. It was a Shadowclan scent, which meant he didn't need to be cautious in his approach.

Pushing through some thin underbrush, a white coat caught his eye. Sunmist knew this molly's name- of course he did, as he prided himself on remembering everyone's name- even though he didn't think he'd ever spoken to her himself. If he remembered correctly, this she-cat was expecting a litter. She was fairly young to be having kits already, though he never tried to judge someone when he didn't know their situation or life. With this in mind, he approached the queen with a smile in place. "Good morning, Pearldance," he dipped his head briefly in greeting. "Escaping the hustle and bustle of camp?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 21st, 2018, 11:43 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
{They're acting like kids and I love it xD I would totally do this if I wasn't so damn shy of getting into trouble :3}

The tom turned toward her and was meet by a big splash of water into his face. He tried to shake it off but ended up only shaking more on his fur and playfully growled at her jumping on top of her and rolling them onto the light bank, the water still lapping at the edges of their fur and he purred happily, "I got ya, I think. Except if you somehow managed to use your super ninja powers to get out from here - which I don't find lightly - but it could still happen. He started to lick her face, everywhere where the water hadn't gotten to her. They both needed the clean and the easy going attitude that came with playing in the water and Ravenvine knew that she had enjoyed it although she didn't show it. He shook his head then and said, a bit ashamed, "I think we managed to scare off all the prey here."
(Yeah I have the same problem xD)

Tuftbreeze struggled, trying to get out of the tom's grasp while laughing as they rolled. When they came to a stop, she paused in her struggling to hear what he said. She laughed, teasing in her voice as she said, "Glad you didn't completely underestimate me, then." At his licks, she scrunched her nose up and pawed at him, turning his face away. "You're wet and dripping all over me," she exclaimed with a laugh, wiggling around a bit to try and free herself again. When Ravenvine spoke again, distracted, she took advantage and freed herself, shaking out her long fur and spraying water all over the place. "Yeah, probably," she agreed, a bit sheepish herself. "We can always move somewhere else though- I doubt we scared the whole forest."

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 21st, 2018, 12:04 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Yeah I have the same problem xD)

Tuftbreeze struggled, trying to get out of the tom's grasp while laughing as they rolled. When they came to a stop, she paused in her struggling to hear what he said. She laughed, teasing in her voice as she said, "Glad you didn't completely underestimate me, then." At his licks, she scrunched her nose up and pawed at him, turning his face away. "You're wet and dripping all over me," she exclaimed with a laugh, wiggling around a bit to try and free herself again. When Ravenvine spoke again, distracted, she took advantage and freed herself, shaking out her long fur and spraying water all over the place. "Yeah, probably," she agreed, a bit sheepish herself. "We can always move somewhere else though- I doubt we scared the whole forest."
{We should get @Spikes to join in soon. They catch prey, rogue attacks, Raven nearly dies to protect Tufty and so on xD}

The black tom then nudged her again, "Lead the way then Miss I know it all," he said, amusement clearly evident in his eyes and voice. He stood up fully shaking his long black fur, that shone like the stone he had seen before, nearly reflecting but not that shiny, it absorbed it all and in no time he knew he would be dry again. He then started prodding the ground and knowing his chances were few he slowly moved closer to Tuftbreeze and curled his tail around her upper back. He knew it was an affectionate move and the tom was shy, not knowing exactly how she would react to his behaviour. He had begun to understand her, and she had begun to understand him too. He then dropped his tail again and began heading the way that prey likely would be at.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 21st, 2018, 12:21 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

{We should get @Spikes to join in soon. They catch prey, rogue attacks, Raven nearly dies to protect Tufty and so on xD}

The black tom then nudged her again, "Lead the way then Miss I know it all," he said, amusement clearly evident in his eyes and voice. He stood up fully shaking his long black fur, that shone like the stone he had seen before, nearly reflecting but not that shiny, it absorbed it all and in no time he knew he would be dry again. He then started prodding the ground and knowing his chances were few he slowly moved closer to Tuftbreeze and curled his tail around her upper back. He knew it was an affectionate move and the tom was shy, not knowing exactly how she would react to his behaviour. He had begun to understand her, and she had begun to understand him too. He then dropped his tail again and began heading the way that prey likely would be at.
(I'll send them a message and say they can hop in now- or when they're ready, in case they're busy ^^)

Tuftbreeze snorted, rolling her eyes at his comment- not annoyed, however, but more so in an amused manner. "And what, do tell me, did I say that makes me a know-it-all all of a sudden?" She turned her eyes onto Ravenvine, eyes teasing and playful. At his affectionate move, she simply gave a soft smile up to the tom, allowing him to get close. They'd known each other all of a day, but already she was closer to the black cat than she was with any of her other clanmates, more so than her own family. Not that she was close to her family, of course. In fact, she'd really be closer with a cat she didn't know that she would be to one of her littermates. She shoved her family out of her mind and got back to the task at hand. "Well, obviously nowhere near here would be good for hunting. I think anywhere's good other than here, since prey is plentiful right now. We'll just have to be quiet and keep an ear- and nose- out for any signs of prey."

|Character Site|
Old July 21st, 2018, 12:58 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
(I'll send them a message and say they can hop in now- or when they're ready, in case they're busy ^^)

Tuftbreeze snorted, rolling her eyes at his comment- not annoyed, however, but more so in an amused manner. "And what, do tell me, did I say that makes me a know-it-all all of a sudden?" She turned her eyes onto Ravenvine, eyes teasing and playful. At his affectionate move, she simply gave a soft smile up to the tom, allowing him to get close. They'd known each other all of a day, but already she was closer to the black cat than she was with any of her other clanmates, more so than her own family. Not that she was close to her family, of course. In fact, she'd really be closer with a cat she didn't know that she would be to one of her littermates. She shoved her family out of her mind and got back to the task at hand. "Well, obviously nowhere near here would be good for hunting. I think anywhere's good other than here, since prey is plentiful right now. We'll just have to be quiet and keep an ear- and nose- out for any signs of prey."
{I just wanted to set it up, lets wait for @Spikes to respond cause this is intense}
Ravenvine nodded softly and as they progressed his eyes became focused once more. He wanted to show this she-cat that he could hunt, even though he might be a bit more out of balance than others. There was a movement in the bush to his right, next to Tuftbreeze but the tom paid it no mind. He had spotted a mouse and softly slid into a crouch moving forward. His ears were let back providing no disturbances in the line of the wind he moved up against. The tom turned back to Tuftbreeze but what shot out of the bush to his right was what shocked him the most....

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 21st, 2018, 05:04 PM
The Red to your Blue~

( @Arié | @Doodle And a wild rustling bush appears! c; )

Nigmas slunk through the marshy grounds, discomfort spreading all over his body whenever his paws made contact with the damp ground. This place seemed inhospitable, though from the mingled scents in the air it seemed as if there quite a few cats that lived here. The rogue tom snorted slightly at the thought, pushing his way through the undergrowth and avoiding the damp leaf-litter whenever he could. His one good eye glimmered in the darkness. Not too much light fell around here, did it? And still no sign of his brother. Maybe it would be best to find something to eat, first. His muzzle lifted to the sky, the tabby tom was able to smell the scent of a prey animal, and with a triumphant smirk, he bounded through the bushes as the scent became stronger, though...

Other cats. Two of them. One was going to steal the meal that he had scented from further away, and the other seemed to stick to his heels like a sorry kit to their mother. There was one thing Nigmas knew for certain... He wasn't hungry, anymore. His biggest threat seemed to be the black tom who focused on the mouse, but he was also the easiest target. The rogue ran his tongue along his muzzle before rushing out of the bushes and pouncing at the already-distracted cat with claws unsheathed, aiming to get a good grip on him, first.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 08:44 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

{I just wanted to set it up, lets wait for @Spikes to respond cause this is intense}
Ravenvine nodded softly and as they progressed his eyes became focused once more. He wanted to show this she-cat that he could hunt, even though he might be a bit more out of balance than others. There was a movement in the bush to his right, next to Tuftbreeze but the tom paid it no mind. He had spotted a mouse and softly slid into a crouch moving forward. His ears were let back providing no disturbances in the line of the wind he moved up against. The tom turned back to Tuftbreeze but what shot out of the bush to his right was what shocked him the most....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
( @Arié | @Doodle And a wild rustling bush appears! c; )

Nigmas slunk through the marshy grounds, discomfort spreading all over his body whenever his paws made contact with the damp ground. This place seemed inhospitable, though from the mingled scents in the air it seemed as if there quite a few cats that lived here. The rogue tom snorted slightly at the thought, pushing his way through the undergrowth and avoiding the damp leaf-litter whenever he could. His one good eye glimmered in the darkness. Not too much light fell around here, did it? And still no sign of his brother. Maybe it would be best to find something to eat, first. His muzzle lifted to the sky, the tabby tom was able to smell the scent of a prey animal, and with a triumphant smirk, he bounded through the bushes as the scent became stronger, though...

Other cats. Two of them. One was going to steal the meal that he had scented from further away, and the other seemed to stick to his heels like a sorry kit to their mother. There was one thing Nigmas knew for certain... He wasn't hungry, anymore. His biggest threat seemed to be the black tom who focused on the mouse, but he was also the easiest target. The rogue ran his tongue along his muzzle before rushing out of the bushes and pouncing at the already-distracted cat with claws unsheathed, aiming to get a good grip on him, first.
(ooh a rustling bush? xD)

Tuftbreeze had long since become unfocused on her surroundings, before Ravenvine had even noticed the rustling bush- which she was still unaware of. All her mind could concentrate on was her tingling paws and tightening of her chest. It's okay! she tried to tell herself. After all, Raven was here with her. Surely he'd remember what had happened the day before, and realize she was having another panic attack. He'd be able to sit with her as he had the day before until she calmed. She allowed herself to sit onto the ground, her rear end falling quite heavily as shakes overtook her body. It became hard for her to breathe, her breaths coming out shaky. Soon she realized she was hyperventilating, and she worked on trying to slow her breathing. She'd learned slow inhales and exhales sometimes worked to calm herself, and Tuft was willing to try anything to get herself back to normal right now. She hated feeling pathetic in front of her friend.

It was hard for the molly to register anything with the blood rushing in her ears and with her eyes squeezed tightly shut. But a new scent flooded her, and Tuftbreeze knew it couldn't be a normal one. She forced her eyes open, her green orbs taking a moment to register what she was seeing. When they did, she wished she hadn't opened her eyes at all. They were being attacked! A rogue was attacking them, and she'd be of no use at all. She was just a piece of prey, unable to fight back or even defend herself. No, she wasn't even as good as a piece of prey, given she couldn't move herself in this state. The molly forced her eyes shut again, hunching down as she tried to ignore what was going on. You need to calm down, now. Ravenvine needs you. But she couldn't, not at all, and the knowledge that Raven needed her help only made her shaking worse. She was going to be hurt- or he was!- and there was nothing she could do at all.

|Character Site|
Old July 22nd, 2018, 08:51 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
(ooh a rustling bush? xD)

Tuftbreeze had long since become unfocused on her surroundings, before Ravenvine had even noticed the rustling bush- which she was still unaware of. All her mind could concentrate on was her tingling paws and tightening of her chest. It's okay! she tried to tell herself. After all, Raven was here with her. Surely he'd remember what had happened the day before, and realize she was having another panic attack. He'd be able to sit with her as he had the day before until she calmed. She allowed herself to sit onto the ground, her rear end falling quite heavily as shakes overtook her body. It became hard for her to breathe, her breaths coming out shaky. Soon she realized she was hyperventilating, and she worked on trying to slow her breathing. She'd learned slow inhales and exhales sometimes worked to calm herself, and Tuft was willing to try anything to get herself back to normal right now. She hated feeling pathetic in front of her friend.

It was hard for the molly to register anything with the blood rushing in her ears and with her eyes squeezed tightly shut. But a new scent flooded her, and Tuftbreeze knew it couldn't be a normal one. She forced her eyes open, her green orbs taking a moment to register what she was seeing. When they did, she wished she hadn't opened her eyes at all. They were being attacked! A rogue was attacking them, and she'd be of no use at all. She was just a piece of prey, unable to fight back or even defend herself. No, she wasn't even as good as a piece of prey, given she couldn't move herself in this state. The molly forced her eyes shut again, hunching down as she tried to ignore what was going on. You need to calm down, now. Ravenvine needs you. But she couldn't, not at all, and the knowledge that Raven needed her help only made her shaking worse. She was going to be hurt- or he was!- and there was nothing she could do at all.
@Spikes @Doodle {Spikes thanks for playing a role in this dramatic plot, I'll donate a gift for ya}

Ravenvine spun around and hissed at the nearing rogue. The tom was angry that he hadn't picked up that they were being attacked but also the fact that he was now being the prey. He leaned forward to get a hit but stumbled and could only watch as the rogue turned to Tuftbreeze, who seemed to be having a panic attack. As the rogue leaned forward with claws, the black tom was about to shout a warning but found himself hesitating if only to jump straight in front of her, feeling the claws of the rogue tear across his left eye. It hurt, Starclan it hurt, but he had to fight him off even with blood dripping down his eye and nose. Turning to the rogue he stood up and snapped, chasing the attack cat away, watching him disappear away across the border. He then collapsed. He was tired and the blood dripping down from his eye drew a long wail from his chest.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:06 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

@Spikes @Doodle {Spikes thanks for playing a role in this dramatic plot, I'll donate a gift for ya}

Ravenvine spun around and hissed at the nearing rogue. The tom was angry that he hadn't picked up that they were being attacked but also the fact that he was now being the prey. He leaned forward to get a hit but stumbled and could only watch as the rogue turned to Tuftbreeze, who seemed to be having a panic attack. As the rogue leaned forward with claws, the black tom was about to shout a warning but found himself hesitating if only to jump straight in front of her, feeling the claws of the rogue tear across his left eye. It hurt, Starclan it hurt, but he had to fight him off even with blood dripping down his eye and nose. Turning to the rogue he stood up and snapped, chasing the attack cat away, watching him disappear away across the border. He then collapsed. He was tired and the blood dripping down from his eye drew a long wail from his chest.
(Lol that went faster than I thought. Also, now would be a good time to fill out a form for the medcat- would you like for me to do it?)

Throughout the attack, Tuftbreeze shut off her senses, ignoring anything she heard or scented. Knowing what was going on would only make her worse, and she needed to collect herself. Eventually, she started to come back down, her shaking calming and breathing now controlled rather than labored. She felt exhausted, as she always did in the aftermath of a panic attack, but that didn't matter. Now, she could help. But when she popped her eyes open, she was met with Ravenvine on the ground wailing and the rogue running away. The scent of blood reached her and she immediately moved over to the tom. "Raven," she gasped, catching a look at his eye. "Okay, okay. You need to see Daydream- in the meantime, keep your eye closed." It had been swollen shut from his scratches, and even the molly knew it didn't look good. But she'd take him to the medicine cat den, and Daydream would fix him up. Everything would be okay. She moved to give the tom a shoulder to lean on, mind fixed on getting him back to camp.

|Character Site|
Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:18 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
(Lol that went faster than I thought. Also, now would be a good time to fill out a form for the medcat- would you like for me to do it?)

Throughout the attack, Tuftbreeze shut off her senses, ignoring anything she heard or scented. Knowing what was going on would only make her worse, and she needed to collect herself. Eventually, she started to come back down, her shaking calming and breathing now controlled rather than labored. She felt exhausted, as she always did in the aftermath of a panic attack, but that didn't matter. Now, she could help. But when she popped her eyes open, she was met with Ravenvine on the ground wailing and the rogue running away. The scent of blood reached her and she immediately moved over to the tom. "Raven," she gasped, catching a look at his eye. "Okay, okay. You need to see Daydream- in the meantime, keep your eye closed." It had been swollen shut from his scratches, and even the molly knew it didn't look good. But she'd take him to the medicine cat den, and Daydream would fix him up. Everything would be okay. She moved to give the tom a shoulder to lean on, mind fixed on getting him back to camp.

{I already did ya dimwit. Wow, dimwit is becoming my new fav insult xD}

Ravenvine didn't have a sense of feeling, the only thing he could think off was his left eye, he could feel the deep burning scratches there, the constant bumping of the pain. He felt a presence next to him and then he was lifted, supported more and he finally caught the scent, the blood still clouding it but it was very clear that it was Tuftbreeze. Tufty was here to support him. He let her take most of his weight while pausing for a second, looking her over with his good eye, checking for wounds. Relieved that she wasn't hurt he padded forward only to stumble from the minor scratches along his leg. He didn't even know why he had jumped in front of her but she was... so vulnerable for the attack. He couldn't even bother being angry that she didn't help but only relieved that she was unhurt. As the mention of Daydream, the medicine cat, he nodded slowly, allowing her to guide him along the forest ground.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours