by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:50 PM

Old Today, 12:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Of course he was right, though Wolfhive bit that back. He wasn't as irked with Cypresspaw as he was with Echobreeze - apprentices made dumb mistakes and disregarded rules often, but he had higher expectations of their warriors. "All the trees around camp should be sturdy enough for training. Just don't be dumb and you'll be fine. There's a pen on the other side of the clearing you can catch prey in, and plenty of room to battle train if desired as long as you don't roll into someone.

"But Echobreeze,"
Wolfhive turned his attention fully to her. "I am going to stress this: apprentice or not, no one is leaving camp without high rank or Hornet permission. If I catch you trying to leave camp again without discussing it with an authority figure I'll have your hide for my bedding. We just lost a patrol to predators - the lockdown's for your safety while the territory is cleared of immediate threats."

[ @Eucalyptuspaw @Cinnamiontail ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive was instantly irked by Nightwhisper's behavior. "I just told Hollowpaw I didn't want apprentices out unless absolutely necessary. Are you daft? Cypresspaw, stay in camp. There will be future patrols when the forest is safer and we're not on lockdown." He was irked by Nightwhisper's lack of listening, he didn't know why it was so goddamn hard to. "Let's get moving."

Wolfhive would head out of camp.. keeping an eye out in case an uninvited guest tagged along.

[ Acornfall [ @Luna16 ], Snakefang [ @Concorde ], Nightwhisper [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ] @Bean maybe / @Eucalyptuspaw]
(I didn't see that part TvT. I was just told by Neptune. Sorry)

Nightwhispers dipped his head in apologies, "I'm sorry, I'm just..... there's not excuse nevermind. Lets get going please?

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 01:11 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucalyptuspaw View Post
Cypress’paw drooped sadly. He turned away from the patrol, watching them leave with wolfhive wistfully. “Alright then..” he said sadly. @BEAR. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Nightwhispers gave the apprentice an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, it slipped my mind. When we get back I'll call you to help bring my bunch to the medicine den." Nightwhispers promised gently

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Today, 01:21 PM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Nightwhispers gave the apprentice an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, it slipped my mind. When we get back I'll call you to help bring my bunch to the medicine den." Nightwhispers promised gently
Cypress’paw nodded, seeming a little happier, though he still was upset he couldn’t come. ”Good luck!!” he called after them.

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~
Old Today, 01:26 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucalyptuspaw View Post
Cypress’paw nodded, seeming a little happier, though he still was upset he couldn’t come. ”Good luck!!” he called after them.
Nightwhispers waved his tail in thanks.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 03:59 PM
Probably sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Of course he was right, though Wolfhive bit that back. He wasn't as irked with Cypresspaw as he was with Echobreeze - apprentices made dumb mistakes and disregarded rules often, but he had higher expectations of their warriors. "All the trees around camp should be sturdy enough for training. Just don't be dumb and you'll be fine. There's a pen on the other side of the clearing you can catch prey in, and plenty of room to battle train if desired as long as you don't roll into someone.

"But Echobreeze,"
Wolfhive turned his attention fully to her. "I am going to stress this: apprentice or not, no one is leaving camp without high rank or Hornet permission. If I catch you trying to leave camp again without discussing it with an authority figure I'll have your hide for my bedding. We just lost a patrol to predators - the lockdown's for your safety while the territory is cleared of immediate threats."

[ @Eucalyptuspaw @Cinnamiontail ]
Cypress’paw was suprised by wolfhive’s anger, but then realised he was only angry because he was worried that they could get hurt. "yes wolfhive!!" he suddenly put on a very serious, responsible look on his face. "I won’t forget again!!" and then he trotted away with Echobreeze, bouncing around exitedly at the base of a nice big tree.
@Cinnamontail

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”

Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
Old Today, 04:44 PM
Probably sleeping

Cypress’paw rested his head on his paws after a long day, it was late now. He was just beginning to fall asleep when lots of tiny lights caught his attention from outside the den. Blinking, he stepped outside, his fur messy and in clumps, when he saw the most wonderful thing - fireflies! With a pang of sadness he remembered the other only time he had seen the beautiful creatures, when he was a kit… with his… brother. He still missed Willow’kit so badly, but he could feel his brothers russet pelt, covered in stars, pressing up against his flank. This was so beautiful, so emotional, so… wonderful yet horrible at the same time. I miss you, brother. I miss you… so much. a single sad - but at the same time happy- tear rolled down his cheek, landing on the dusty ground. He felt a starry paw slide over his. He was probably imagining it, but at the same time it was real. As real as if his deceased brother had jumped down from starclan and started singing and dancing. He chuckled to himself softly. That is exactly what Willow’kit would do if he could come and visit from starclan. Slowly, the fireflies left the clearing, drifting away into the dark shining sky, getting smaller until they were gone. The sky shone with stars tonight, clear of clouds. One star, smaller than most, still shined the brightest, beaming down at him. At that moment he knew that was his brother, he knew this was real. He knew he was not alone.
——
I literally cried while writing this I love you Willow’kit and Cypress’paw

★彡My purrks! ☆彡