Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
alternative points of data...
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:49 AM
rp tracker/finder
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:15 AM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:08 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:08 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 01:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2017, 07:52 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
(Yep, after the Gathering ^^)
Snowstar watched with a smile as the cat's eyes seemed to widen, and she remembered what she had felt when she had just become deputy. First it was the confusion, then the excitement and nervousness, then the knowing sensation that she would do her absolute best for her Clan. The same warm smile on her face as always, Snowstar stared down at Fennelnose, head tilting to the side ever so slightly.

"Fennelnose," She began, her quiet voice ringing around the clearing, and her eyes focused on Fennelnose only, a proud, friendly look in her eyes as she grinned. She thought about asking the same question Gyrewind had asked her, but decided to go her own way. She seemed relaxed, but inwardly she was slightly nervous. "For as long as you've been in ThunderClan, which is longer than I have, you've remained undyingly loyal to your Clan and your Clanmates, from what i've seen. And im young, so I have pretty good eyesight!" The Siamese smiled brightly, looking down at them. "And if you accept the position, I would be honored to name you the new deputy of ThunderClan."

Fennelnose's process was much like how Snowstar's appointment had went. They were confused at first, then filled with surprise. They had skipped over the excitement, however, and all that was there was shock and incredulity. It wasn't computing. The emotions dancing around their head were unable to describe. First they were puzzled, next they were startled, and now they couldn't believe what they were hearing. Fennelnose didn't trust their ears. Before they replied, they stole a glance around the clearing full of cats; where were Remorapaw, Jayspots, and Dawncloud? They had to be around here somewhere. Dawncloud wouldn't believe me if I told her, they thought, nearly cracking a smile. Smiles could wait for later; they needed to respond to Snowstar.

"Oh..." they trailed off, disbelief clear in their gaze. They waited a heartbeat before continuing with more confidence in their words. "Of course I accept. Thank you for this opportunity," meowed Fennelnose, dipping their head in respect towards the new leader. "I will do my best in serving you and ThunderClan." Now this was similar to when Snowstar had been made deputy. Resolution was clear in their usually cold gaze; they would make sure that Snowstar would have a good deputy. Like they had told Crimsonsky, they wanted to be a deputy that Snowstar could rely on, one that had experience on their side. Fennelnose was not necessarily the wisest cat in ThunderClan, but they had been through enough things in their life to fill a book.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 16th, 2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 08:04 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Fennelnose's process was much like how Snowstar's appointment had went. They were confused at first, then filled with surprise. They had skipped over the excitement, however, and all that was there was shock and incredulity. It wasn't computing. The emotions dancing around their head were unable to describe. First they were puzzled, next they were startled, and now they couldn't believe what they were hearing. Fennelnose didn't trust their ears. Before they replied, they stole a glance around the clearing full of cats; where were Remorapaw, Jayspots, and Dawncloud? They had to be around here somewhere. Dawncloud wouldn't believe me if I told her, they thought, nearly cracking a smile. Smiles could wait for later; they needed to respond to Snowstar.

"Oh..." they trailed off, disbelief clear in their gaze. They waited a heartbeat before continuing with more confidence in their words. "Of course I accept. Thank you for this opportunity," meowed Fennelnose, dipping their head in respect towards the new leader. "I will do my best in serving you and ThunderClan." Now this was similar to when Snowstar had been made deputy. Resolution was clear in their usually cold gaze; they would make sure that Snowstar would have a good deputy. Like they had told Crimsonsky, they wanted to be a deputy that Snowstar could rely on, one that had experience on their side. Fennelnose was not necessarily the wisest cat in ThunderClan, but they had been through enough things in their life to fill a book.
Snowstar smiled down at Fennelnose before tensing and leaping down to land on her paws in front of them. Her head raised, giving the light golden colored cat a warm look. "I would never expect any less, Fennelnose." She flicked her black tail tip lightly over their shoulder, a sign of both respect and pride, before turning her gaze to the assembled cats, the same warm smile never leaving her face. "Clan meeting dismissed. I love you all." The last part seemed to merely come out on its own as she gazed at her Clanmates, her Clan, the cats she cared so much about, each and every one of them.

Her gaze went back to Fennelnose, and she dipped her head with a smile at them before turning, her tail tip brushing their shoulder once more before she padded into the leaders den with an almost overwhelming sense of happiness coursing through her. She had made a promise to take care of ThunderClan, to help them grow and strive and make sure each and every cat was happy and safe. That she'd make ThunderClan great again. And she was certain she'd chosen a fine deputy that would undoubtedly help her achieve that. You made a good choice, Snowstar. She thought with a warm smile.
You made a good choice.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; April 16th, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 08:22 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowstar smiled down at Fennelnose before tensing and leaping down to land on her paws in front of them. Her head raised, giving the light golden colored cat a warm look. "I would never expect any less, Fennelnose." She flicked her black tail tip lightly over their shoulder, a sign of both respect and pride, before turning her gaze to the assembled cats, the same warm smile never leaving her face. "Clan meeting dismissed. I love you all." The last part seemed to merely come out on its own as she gazed at her Clanmates, her Clan, the cats she cared so much about, each and every one of them.

Her gaze went back to Fennelnose, and she dipped her head with a smile at him before turning, her tail tip brushing his shoulder once more before she padded into the leaders den with an almost overwhelming sense of happiness coursing through her. She had made a promise to take care of ThunderClan, to help them grow and strive and make sure each and every cat was happy and safe. That she'd make ThunderClan great again. And she was certain she'd chosen a fine deputy that would undoubtedly help her achieve that. You made a good choice, Snowstar. She thought with a warm smile.
You made a good choice.
Fennelnose nearly took a step back when Snowstar landed in front of them, but they steeled themself; flinching would only serve to show someone that you're easily intimidated, which Fennel was most certainly not. Their fur rippled as their leader grazed her tail across their shoulder, just barely touching the fur. Tilting their head downward, they showed obvious submission towards the younger cat. To be honest, Fennel looked positively odd. With their roughed-up exterior and icy eyes, it didn't look like they would ever bow down to someone else. But of course, it was necessary in this case; to show defiance would do no good, seeing as they had just been named the deputy of ThunderClan. It was a wonderful title, something they had never thought that they would have ever received. In a flash of doubt, they murmured under their breath, "Why me?" It was more for their sake than Snowstar's. As of late, Fennelnose had been harboring very little faith in themself, so to see Snowstar and an entire Clan approve of Fennel was... eye-opening.

"Thank you," they said after Snowstar had dismissed the Clan to go about their duties once more. Sincerity was obvious in their tone, very different from the other thank you that Fennelnose had said just a minute earlier.

~

Laurelpaw watched the Clan meeting with rapt attention. She had no idea who this Fennelnose was, but they seemed capable. She was, admittedly, a little confused at Snowstar's last sentence, but she purred anyway.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 16th, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:21 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Immediatley his expression changed. "Well at least I can come up with a comeback! Which queen did you hear that one from, babypaws?" he hissed. "Surely a baby can't come up with a big, bad retort like that one?"
''The queen that left me...'' The kit said coldly with a glare.
''Maybe you underestimate us babies to much. Mind you, you aswell were a kit a few moons ago.'' Her bright amber eyes narrowed at him.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:24 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
''The queen that left me...'' The kit said coldly with a glare.
''Maybe you underestimate us babies to much. Mind you, you aswell were a kit a few moons ago.'' Her bright amber eyes narrowed at him.
"Just because I was a kit doesn't mean I am now. And, for the record, I can see why she left a fur-brain like you..." He narrowed his eyes in response to hers. "Isn't that right, babypaws?"

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:30 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
"Just because I was a kit doesn't mean I am now. And, for the record, I can see why she left a fur-brain like you..." He narrowed his eyes in response to hers. "Isn't that right, babypaws?"
''She left me cause she's dead...'' Siberiankit said blankly. ''By the way your acting, Id say you still have babybrains...'' She hissed.
[I think they're gonna be best friends XD]

Old April 16th, 2017, 09:40 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
''She left me cause she's dead...'' Siberiankit said blankly. ''By the way your acting, Id say you still have babybrains...'' She hissed.
[I think they're gonna be best friends XD]
{so much friendship}
"Oh? I have babybrains because I know I'm smarter than you? How strange..." He laughed again before continuing. "Besides, I'm sure you had something to do with her death, knowing you, babypaws."

Old April 16th, 2017, 09:41 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Mousekit wandered the clearing looking for Vienokit. The tom(?) was his only friend. "Vienokit! Vienokit!" He shouted, looking.

@Nighty (I RP Mousekit now)
[okay cool, it'll be fun getting to RP with you ]

The orange and gray mottled tom wandered grumpily into the clearing. "What is it Mousekit? I was napping." He mewed, his tone flat and expressionless. Vireokit had been sleeping,minded but from the call from the cat he was closest to, he had woken up and come out side. His Aqua hues wandered the clearing, glancing at all the cats there. Sighing, he looked over to his friend, wondering why he had called him out here.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:45 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
{so much friendship}
"Oh? I have babybrains because I know I'm smarter than you? How strange..." He laughed again before continuing. "Besides, I'm sure you had something to do with her death, knowing you, babypaws."
''Actually it a Dusk Sydicate cat named Nova... But oh well... She doesnt matter to me...
''Just you wait babybrains... When im a warrior ill make you pay!'' she hissed.

Old April 16th, 2017, 09:54 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
''Actually it a Dusk Sydicate cat named Nova... But oh well... She doesnt matter to me...
''Just you wait babybrains... When im a warrior ill make you pay!'' she hissed.
The Dusk Syndicate scared him. "S-so you have filthy blood, huh? I bet you don't even WANT to be part of Thunderclan! I bet you'll betray us, won't you, traitor!"

Closed Thread