Old February 2nd, 2022, 09:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
~Lostfire~
The large she-cat strode into camp Pineclaw hot on her tail as he dipped his head and congratulated her. "you challenged me and I don't allow myself to lose." she mewed plainly though muffled by the prey in her jaw. She quietly padded towards the prey like dropped the morsels she caught on top.

@SuspiciousMindz

Once his own prey was stashed on the pile, he turned to Lostfire once again. His gaze gave her a once over. She was intriguing, though they didn't have the greatest first impressions. "I like a good challenger, sometimes it's nice to be humbled, but I tend to get too competitive, so I apologize in advance for those moments," Pineclaw's green gaze averted from the she-cat in shame. This cleared up quickly with him clearing his throat. "So anyway, how about we share that squirrel you caught then? Chat for a bit? Maybe take that hare to the queens soon," he suggested, gesturing to the squirrel.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 3rd, 2022, 05:48 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Once his own prey was stashed on the pile, he turned to Lostfire once again. His gaze gave her a once over. She was intriguing, though they didn't have the greatest first impressions. "I like a good challenger, sometimes it's nice to be humbled, but I tend to get too competitive, so I apologize in advance for those moments," Pineclaw's green gaze averted from the she-cat in shame. This cleared up quickly with him clearing his throat. "So anyway, how about we share that squirrel you caught then? Chat for a bit? Maybe take that hare to the queens soon," he suggested, gesturing to the squirrel.
~Lostfire~
The large she-cat nodded her head in understanding as she looked down at the tom. "if you'd like, we could share the squirrel and take the hare to the queens, it sounds like a good plan Of action" the she-cat mewed plainly as she looked at the prey pile grabbing the squirrel off the top and tossing it at Pineclaws feet.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 06:10 PM
Just A Fossil

@Clock Dragonshifter

His green gaze lit up with content at her words. Great! Pineclaw grabbed the squirrel in his jaws and turned towards the warriors den, settling into a spot he usually ate at. He gestured for Lostfire to join him as he worked on splitting the squirrel in half.

Once accomplished, he pushed a piece towards Lostfire. "Do you have an apprentice?" Pineclaw eventually asked, his gaze didn't waver from Lostfire. He would let her have the first bite of prey, it was her catch afterall. "I don't, but maybe eventually I'll get one," he sighed. He was eager to train someone.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 3rd, 2022, 06:19 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

~Lostfire~
The large she-cag padded over to Pineclaw settling down to join him as he split the squirrel. Once the squirrel split she bit into her piece swallowing the large bite before answering the toms question."No, I've yet to have an apprentice, but if I do get one they better be prepared because I don't plan on being a 'nice' mentor" the she-cat mewed. She hadn't thought about it but now that she did she would probably train her apprentice to the best of her ability not allowing a chance for them to disappoint her without harsh backlash.

@SuspiciousMindz
Old February 3rd, 2022, 06:25 PM
Just A Fossil

@Clock Dragonshifter

Pineclaw bit into his piece now, chewing a piece rather thoroughly before swallowing as he listened to the she-cat. "Do you plan to train the way Dawnstar does?" The tom asked, ears flattening momentarily. While he would obey his leader without question, he couldn't help but wonder how she could rule the way she does. It didn't matter; he simply hoped her deputy would set a better example in the future. "I don't think I'd be super nice about training, but I couldn't be harsh to an apprentice that's learning," he took another bite, waiting for her response.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 3rd, 2022, 06:37 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

~Lostfire~
The she-cat side eyed Pineclaw narrowing her eyes slightly."Im not that cruel, but if they can't keep up then what's the point of having them in Shadowclan" she mewed rather bluntly as she took another bite of the squirrel chewing it slowly as she gazed at Pineclaw through the corner of her eye. if they want to be Shadowclan they should be ready for whatever training they're given. she thought her tail twitching slightly along with her ears.

@SuspiciousMindz
Old February 4th, 2022, 10:01 PM
Just A Fossil

@Clock Dragonshifter

Pineclaw could respect that. He was almost grateful that the she-cat wouldn't be as cruel. He believed in a better training system, cruelty only leads to cruel cats that end up with poor fighting skills. He only hoped ShadowClan could be turned around before it got to this point. "You have a fair point," he spoke, unsure what else to say.

The tabby warrior soon finished his meal in silence and as he was cleaning his paws and whiskers, he looked back over at Lostfire. "Shall we take that hare to the queens, once you're done of course," he offered, not minding the small break they had. His tongue continued to work over the fur on his paws, green gaze watching Lostfire as he groomed himself.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 4th, 2022, 10:55 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

~Lostfire~
The large she-cat was offended that Pineclaw had thought she'd be so cruel training an apprentice though the larger cat didn't show it as she nodded her head in agreement that they should take the hare to the queens once she'd finished her prey. The warrior finished eating quite quickly, standing up from her meal she shook out her paws looking down at Pineclaw her amber eyes bore into him as she waited for him to be finished grooming his fur. "Shall we go take that hare to the queens now?" she asked blandly, her gaze turning towards the nursery.

@SuspiciousMindz