Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:27 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Poprock
Today 09:24 PM
kitty koins
Last post by panchiko
Today 09:20 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2017, 08:01 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
{ @Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep }

Spottedsong padded out of the warriors den, laying down on her favourite rock, she purred as she felt the stones warmth soak into her. She opened one eye and flattened her ears. The inexperienced idiot leader has disappeared, and now we have a clumsy, naive buffoon as our leader. What has Thunderclan come to? Now Falconclaw is growing apart, and no one bothers to look at me. Oh yes, they granted all the Dark Forest followers amnesty, but I know thats all lies.
Crismonsky padded out of the Warriors Den. Her red brown pelt waved in the slight breeze as her eyes landed on a rather pretty she-cat on a rock. With a smile she walked over.
"Hello!" she mewed politely.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old April 14th, 2017, 08:02 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Everything was changing once more for the tom. And Caribouheart wasn't sure whether he liked or hated it. With a yawn, the tom headed into the clearing. A warrior! The thought sent a surge of energy rippling through him, not to mention put a smile on his maw. That was just another change; along with Snowsong now being leader since Gyrestar resigned, ThunderClan being in need of a new deputy, Zerosight resigning, Wheatfur being medicine cat... Lightningstrike. He'd seen the black feline before, and already knew that her name had changed as well, but how was she? Since Wheatfur had become medicine cat, he hadn't seen her. And while that might have only been a moon or two ago, it might as well have been his lifetime as far as he was concerned. The feline always put a certain spring in his step, brightened up his day just a little more and made him feel... comfortable. At home. Like he really, really belonged in ThunderClan. While he should have had that feeling anyways, unfortunately, Caribouheart didn't always.

But, around her? Nothing could break him. He would do anything for his best friend. Anything at all. And, he knew she would do the same for him; he could see it. Now, Caribouheart might have had the drive to be deputy if he hadn't known that Lightningstrike wanted it at the same time. He didn't want to take that possibility from her. While there were dozens of warriors out there, to him, none of them were even close to more eligible then his closest friend. Perhaps that was what came of having a best friend; they became better then the other cats. Or, not better... just closer. He knew she wasn't-- well, that might be a lie. There were one or two cats he could think of off the top of his head. Cats he didn't like. Cats no one liked. A yawn escaped the tom as he settled down in the clearing, friendly grey hues scanning it for the cat that he knew oh-so-well. This was why she was special to him: he knew she would be there, somewhere, possibly looking for him.

It was a bond that couldn't be broken. It was a bond even stronger of that of two mates. But, being a still fairly young warrior, of course Caribouheart would think that. He had never experienced love to the fullest before. And, the thought of anyone giving the ultimate sacrifice for him was... scary. Least of all Lightningstrike. Just thinking about it left him shaken and feeling as though he had already watched her die in front of him, with nothing he could do. A shudder went down his spine and he shook the thought away. That would never happen. Not while he was around. He would do everything in his power to save her. If he did end up becoming leader, and leaders were allowed to give their lives away, he would give every one to her just to keep her safe. Or, he would give every life to keep her safe. But, he wouldn't be able to just think about one cat then. He would have a Clan to think of as well. Though if he did become leader someday? He knew exactly who he would make his deputy.

But, unlike the cats who always mentioned they would and then never did, Caribouheart was serious about it. She wasn't just his best friend. She was a loyal, strong, fierce warrior who he believed would be able to take care of the whole Clan. Why wouldn't she be able to? Looking at her, anytime, Caribouheart was absolutely positive of this. A yawn escaped the tom's maw and he stretched out, rolling over onto his side, thick tail swishing in the dust before thumping it almost like a dog's. It was a very kit-like thing to do... but something that the young warrior had always loved. Always. And, he knew there were other cats out there who loved it too. The difference being that he decided to embrace it while the other cats shrank away from it. One day, maybe. He didn't like being known as a 'kit-warrior', but he knew one cat who would never call him that. And, her opinion was really all that mattered to Caribouheart. Standing up again, his hues swept the clearing looking for her.

He knew he'd look a lifetime if that was what it took. He would look everywhere for the she cat. And, he would wait a lifetime for her. Though Caribouheart wasn't sure; everything was always uncertain; he was pretty sure she was the cat he would want to spend the rest of his life with. And, while he didn't want to push or force anything on her, he was willing to wait. Wait until he was sure. Because if he were wrong, it would hurt her as much as it hurt him. And the last thing he wanted was to hurt the cat that meant so much to him. Almost desperately his grey hues scanned the clearing once more, and remembering when they were younger apprentices how one would always tackle the other when they were caught off guard. When I find her, we are so taking a trip to back then. He thought with the shortest of laughs, tail waving in the air in an amused manner. Getting ready to have to dart at her if he needed to, the tom crouched down, his tail still giving him away by waving happily in the air like a flag, sure to alert her to his presence.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 14th, 2017 at 08:03 AM.
Old April 14th, 2017, 08:06 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
Crismonsky padded out of the Warriors Den. Her red brown pelt waved in the slight breeze as her eyes landed on a rather pretty she-cat on a rock. With a smile she walked over.
"Hello!" she mewed politely.
The Molly looked up at the rowan warrior, she seemed to be oblivious to her history. Maybe I can have a chance? Maybe.... but she will probably just deceive me and leave me in the dust. "Hello." She mewed dryly, "Why are you here?" Now the question seemed to be mocking, but it was actually curiosity, after all, now one ever seemed to care for her.

Last edited by Momotaro; April 14th, 2017 at 08:07 AM.
Old April 14th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Flowerkit got up and padded over to featherkit. She saw the blood and wiped it away.
"Are you OK? Your bleeding!" She squeaked. She had found a cobweb in here when she ran into in and quickly grabbed it. She padded back over and carefully licked it clean.
"Yeah I'm okay." Sighed Featherkit. Featherkit looked at Flowerkit with a smile. "A scratch is what makes me strong." She meowed to the other kit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 14th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Warrior View Post
"Yeah I'm okay." Sighed Featherkit. Featherkit looked at Flowerkit with a smile. "A scratch is what makes me strong." She meowed to the other kit.
"Yes but it is bad!" Shed said softly. "One scratch can get infected!" She added;her eyes wide

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 14th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
"Sure." He responded, playfully flicking her with his tail. Stoneheart lay down beside Crowsong. "I wonder when the clan will notice me again." He said to himself. The sky was setting and it was around twilight. The sky was red, purple, pink, orange and blue, with soft clouds dotted around. "Twilight...." He whispered. "We should probably go back now. We can go hunting in the morning."
Stoneheart got up onto his feet and tilted his head, waiting for Crowsong's response.
"I'm sure they'll notice you again soon.", Crowsong replied, smiling, warmth, love, and affection gleaming in her eyes. The gray fluffy furred she-cat got to her paws. "Come on!", she mewed, walking back to camp.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old April 14th, 2017, 07:12 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Snowsong let out a triumphant yowl as she tumbled into the clearing, giggling over her shoulder at the gray Tom that was chasing her. "I won!" She sang, slowing her pace as she grinned at her new mate. Her eyes sparkled with affection. Winning didnt quite matter to her that much. Not as much as Stormstrike.

"Good race, Stormy." She giggled. There was no mocking tone in her voice, just a warm, sweet edge to it; She meant her words. Gazing at Stormstrike for a moment, she smiled and looked around the clearing, ears pricked thoughtfully as she looked around for Gyrewind, or her siblings, but when she didnt see them she turned back to Stormstrike, still smiling brightly.

( @Empress Of Evil )

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; April 14th, 2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old April 14th, 2017, 07:25 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong let out a triumphant yowl as she tumbled into the clearing, giggling over her shoulder at the gray Tom that was chasing her. "I won!" She sang, slowing her pace as she grinned at her new mate. Her eyes sparkled with affection. Winning didnt quite matter to her that much. Not as much as Stormstrike.

"Good race, Stormy." She giggled. There was no mocking tone in her voice, just a warm, sweet edge to it; She meant her words. Gazing at Stormstrike for a moment, she smiled and looked around the clearing, ears pricked thoughtfully as she looked around for Gyrewind, or her siblings, but when she didnt see them she turned back to Stormstrike, still smiling brightly.

( @Empress Of Evil )
Stormstrike burst through the camp's entrance, close behind the siamese. The grey warrior could only roll his eyes playfully. "Yeah right, you just had a head start," the tom defended, flattening his ears against his head in an attempt to look innocent. To be truthful, Snowsong had won fair and square and the warrior wasn't going to ruin her joy.

"For you more like," Stormstrike replied, although there was only affection in his tone of voice. His pale blue hues seemed to follow Snowsong's own hues. He wondered where his brother and mother were. They never seemed to be around anymore. He quickly brought himself out of his thoughts as he felt the gaze of Snowsong on him. "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling rather hungry," Stormstrike remarked, and his pale blue gaze immediately flew to the fresh kill pile.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 14th, 2017, 08:25 PM

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Wishtail opened her eyes and yawned. Her muscles were stiff from lying there for hours so she stood up and stretched. After she stretched she sat down and yawned again. With a sigh, she started walking out of the den.
Old April 14th, 2017, 08:36 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Stormstrike burst through the camp's entrance, close behind the siamese. The grey warrior could only roll his eyes playfully. "Yeah right, you just had a head start," the tom defended, flattening his ears against his head in an attempt to look innocent. To be truthful, Snowsong had won fair and square and the warrior wasn't going to ruin her joy.

"For you more like," Stormstrike replied, although there was only affection in his tone of voice. His pale blue hues seemed to follow Snowsong's own hues. He wondered where his brother and mother were. They never seemed to be around anymore. He quickly brought himself out of his thoughts as he felt the gaze of Snowsong on him. "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling rather hungry," Stormstrike remarked, and his pale blue gaze immediately flew to the fresh kill pile.
Snowsong blinked for a moment, registering his last sentence before her ice blue hues widened. "Ohhhh we left the squirrel!" She exclaimed, but faint amusement sparkled through her gaze as she shook her head. "We got so caught up in being in love that we forgot--"

"Whats this I hear? Snow's in love?" A golden colored she-cat trotted up to them, eyebrows raised and a smirk on her maw. Her long tail flicked back and forth, back and forth as she tilted her head at her sister. "You've always struck me as the romantic type."

"Honeyfur." Snowsong welcomed with a smile, padding forward and resting her head on the she-cats.

"Deputy." Honeyfur smirked when they pulled away, and her gaze flickered to Stormstrike, curiosity in her bright green eyes. "So, you and my sister, huh? Snowstrike for the win." She joked, casting a playful glance at Snowsong, who merely giggled.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; April 14th, 2017 at 08:37 PM.
Closed Thread