My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

* He'd stubble back into camp very unsteady on his paws *
Old January 18th, 2022, 07:12 AM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever

* He'd stumble over to his spot and flop down on his side falling asleep hoping no cat would mind that a warrior is asleep in the middle of the clearing *
Old January 18th, 2022, 07:29 AM
trying to figure out life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red'fur View Post
* He'd stumble over to his spot and flop down on his side falling asleep hoping no cat would mind that a warrior is asleep in the middle of the clearing *
~ Owlfeather ~
[Not sure if this open, but you don't have to respond if not]

Placing down the prey from the hunting patrol the large tabby was well aware that her niece still was doing something that wasn't training, but chose to ignore it for now. Nettlepaw had always been a little on the weaker side in Owlfeather's opinion, and she had plans to make the apprentice stronger, but now she needed to do something else. Turning to walk towards the warriors' den she almost tripped over a cat just laying there. "What do you think you are doing?" She hissed, greatly annoyed. All cats in Shadowclan weren't the greatest, some were simply faces in the crowd that occasionally were sent on patrols, but few were as dump as to fall asleep in the clearing, in the middle of the day nonetheless. "If you're so lazy you need to sleep all night aswell as the whole day, I would like to suggest to Dawnstar that you get kicked out for just leaching off our clan, but at the very least you could have the common sensibility to understand that you sleep in a den, not on the ground in the clearing."
Old January 18th, 2022, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post

~ Owlfeather ~
[Not sure if this open, but you don't have to respond if not]

Placing down the prey from the hunting patrol the large tabby was well aware that her niece still was doing something that wasn't training, but chose to ignore it for now. Nettlepaw had always been a little on the weaker side in Owlfeather's opinion, and she had plans to make the apprentice stronger, but now she needed to do something else. Turning to walk towards the warriors' den she almost tripped over a cat just laying there. "What do you think you are doing?" She hissed, greatly annoyed. All cats in Shadowclan weren't the greatest, some were simply faces in the crowd that occasionally were sent on patrols, but few were as dump as to fall asleep in the clearing, in the middle of the day nonetheless. "If you're so lazy you need to sleep all night aswell as the whole day, I would like to suggest to Dawnstar that you get kicked out for just leaching off our clan, but at the very least you could have the common sensibility to understand that you sleep in a den, not on the ground in the clearing."
* He'd wake at once *
" S-sorry my bad i've been hunting all day and night since yesterday and i haven't slept since "
Old January 18th, 2022, 08:22 AM

Quote:
* He'd wake at once *
" S-sorry my bad i've been hunting all day and night since yesterday and i haven't slept since "
~ Owlfeather ~

A growl of irritation arose in her throat as the pitiful excuse of a warrior tried to defend himself. Unless he was telling her that Dawnstar herself had given him permission to sleep like this, whatever he said wouldn't help him out. "First of all, you better have had a hunting partner with you for that little trip, since I'm sure you remember our leader saying no one was allowed outside the camp by themselves." Though it really wouldn't surprise her if he didn't care, too few did. "And it doesn't matter what you did last night, I really don't care, but that's no excuse to lay around like this." Did the tom had some kind of brain damage? Because it seemed very much like it. "Get up, and drag your pitiful self to your nest if you insist to sleep." Her voice wasn't outright angry, she wasn't wasting her energy on him, but she wasn't gonna baby other warriors, so her tone was rather sharp and demanding.
Old January 18th, 2022, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post

~ Owlfeather ~

A growl of irritation arose in her throat as the pitiful excuse of a warrior tried to defend himself. Unless he was telling her that Dawnstar herself had given him permission to sleep like this, whatever he said wouldn't help him out. "First of all, you better have had a hunting partner with you for that little trip, since I'm sure you remember our leader saying no one was allowed outside the camp by themselves." Though it really wouldn't surprise her if he didn't care, too few did. "And it doesn't matter what you did last night, I really don't care, but that's no excuse to lay around like this." Did the tom had some kind of brain damage? Because it seemed very much like it. "Get up, and drag your pitiful self to your nest if you insist to sleep." Her voice wasn't outright angry, she wasn't wasting her energy on him, but she wasn't gonna baby other warriors, so her tone was rather sharp and demanding.
" Sorry right away didn't mean to anger you "
* He'd stand and walk off to the Warriors den *
Old January 18th, 2022, 08:39 AM

Quote:
" Sorry right away didn't mean to anger you "
* He'd stand and walk off to the Warriors den *
~ Owlfeather ~
[Im guessing this is the end of the rp? You don't have to respond unless you have something to add]

Sighing she rolled her eyes in frustration. What was Shadowclan when warriors, not apprentices or dumb little kits, but fully grown warriors acted like this? She wasn't gonna report this to Dawnstar, since it was a minor thing her leader most likely wouldn't like to be interrupted by such a small thing, but she wouldn't forget that warrior, and the Darkforst forbid he did anything more dumb or she'd happily go to get him exiled. It was leafbare, and she wanted to make sure everyone in Shadowclan was doing their part and well.
Old January 18th, 2022, 08:43 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Honeyfire padded into camp scanning the cats around him before padding to the warriors den for a nice long nap.

Lilacpaw groomed her fur as she was laying the morning sun.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; January 18th, 2022 at 08:44 AM.
Old January 18th, 2022, 02:53 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Brackentail looked at Mintkit, slightly annoyed that she didn’t notice how much he wanted to protect her. “I don’t know.” He murmured. “Bounceberry hasn’t been letting me in lately.” @WinterBug
Mintkit's shoulders slumped in disappointment. "Okay." She shivered as a cold wind messed up her fur. Maybe she should seek refuge in the nursery after all and wait for Lilykit there. Mintkit stood up and shook out her fur before padding back to the nursery, her long tail dragging behind her in the snow instead of standing in the air like usual.

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.
Old January 18th, 2022, 04:14 PM

(( Rogue the Rogue ))

* He'd lay down on the boundaries of the camp *
" Finally a place to rest and i swear the next cat to wake me i will claw their ears off "
* He'd fall asleep *