Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:23 AM

Old January 16th, 2022, 08:42 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Brackentail had always had the feeling that Mintkit didn’t love him as much as he loved her, and whenever she did something like wrinkle her nose, it made a wave of sadness sweep his stomach. He tried to look as not effected as he felt when he looked at Mintkit again, but he wasn’t sure if it had worked. “I know you probably wouldn’t.” He signed. “I just want you and Lilykit to stay safe. Many ShadowClan cats are huge Dawnstar supporters. Try to Stay away from them, and Dawnstar.” He made an attempt to touch Mintkit’s head with his muzzle. @WinterBug
Mintkit being Mintkit of course didn't notice how sad Brakentail looked. Instead, she nodded again and let out a sneeze. "Uh-huh." She said, albeit slightly congestedly. Mintkit wiped her nose with her paw. Yeah right Brackentail wanted her to be safe. She didn't believe that for a minute. Why would Brackentail want her and Lilykit to be safe? It just didn't make sense. Come to think of it, most of what Brakentail did was rather confusing. He didn't act like Mintkit's parents at all. Whatever. Mintkit would unravel the the mystery of Brakentail's weirdness later. Right now, she had to figure out what was happening with Lilykit.

"What happened to Lily?" She inquired, her nose slightly less stuffy now.

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.
Old January 16th, 2022, 09:11 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Brackentail looked at Mintkit, slightly annoyed that she didn’t notice how much he wanted to protect her. “I don’t know.” He murmured. “Bounceberry hasn’t been letting me in lately.” @WinterBug

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; January 16th, 2022 at 09:12 PM.
Old January 17th, 2022, 10:07 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Lilykit emerged from the medicine cat den. She slumped on the ground near the camp wall and stared glumly off into the distance.
@Wintermist
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old January 17th, 2022, 11:24 AM
I’m in the Walls

Brackentail noticed Lilykit, and padded towards her. “Hello, Lilykit!” He beamed. “Mintkit has been missing you.” @Silverspot11

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; January 17th, 2022 at 11:24 AM.
Old January 17th, 2022, 11:31 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over

"Guessed as much. She didn't have to embaress me in the Medicine cat den" Lilykit glared at the wall. She hurt, and she was going to be in a lot of trouble with Dawnstar.
@Wintermist
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old January 17th, 2022, 12:20 PM
I’m in the Walls

Brackentail stared at his adopted daughter, sympathetically. “I’m sure she didn’t mean to,” he meowed. He leaned closer. “And by the way, have you heard of Dawnstar’s new rule?” @Silverspot11
Old January 17th, 2022, 01:08 PM

"What rule?" Lilykit groaned. "I bet you I already broke it"
@Wintermist
Old January 17th, 2022, 01:33 PM
I’m in the Walls

Brackentail shook his head. “No, your to young to even have a chance of breaking it. Anyway, I bet you’ll find out soon enough what the rule is-probably from your sister. But I don’t want you to be respecting what Dawnstar is saying, Lilykit.” @Silverspot11

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; January 17th, 2022 at 01:33 PM.
Old January 17th, 2022, 04:21 PM

"Fine. But Dawnstar probably hates me." Lilykit mused.
@Wintermist
Old January 17th, 2022, 04:43 PM
I’m in the Walls

Brackentail sat down, and looked at Lilykit, with his tail over his paws. “You may or may not be right.” He meowed, unblinking. “But don’t worry about it, she hates a lot of things.” He glanced at the sky. “Mintkit and I love you.” @Silverspot