Last post by Estelle
Today 12:22 AM
Sharing bonds
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:14 AM

Old January 16th, 2022, 08:11 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post

~ Owlfeather ~
@Raven~

Her yellow amber eyes were calmly focused on Maggotpaw, but the rest of her face darkened with a frown. "Really." So Elmshadow hadn't done really anything either, nor had Brackenfire. When the apprentice mentioned not really having anything to do, Owlfeather's gaze darted towards the freshkill pile. Her vole and Rainburst's lizard laid there, yet to be eaten, but there still wasn't a whole lot of food there. Over-hunting could always become a problem, but that little prey was never good. She had just returned for a hectic hunting trip but....

"Well come one then." She mewed and rose up. Maggotpaw was behaving well, that should be rewarded. Maybe that could be a way to teach her, punish bad behavior and reward good. And according to Owlfeather's family code, anything and everything possible should be done to keep up Shadowclan's good name, that also meant keeping up their members' reputation.

WWith fluid movements she turned and stalked towards the entrance of the camp, with a flick of her tabby tail to again tell Maggotpaw to follow.
Maggotpaw hesitated for only a moment. She was irritated at being told what to do, but then she thought that if she pleased Owlfeather, maybe she would tell Dawnstar and give her a better chance at becoming a warrior once more. She got up, stretched, then followed Owlfeather.

“So, where are we hunting?” Maggotpaw asked once she had caught up. Owlfeather was a fast cat, that was for sure. If she was an actual apprentice she would have had an even harder time catching up. Good thing she wasn’t then. She flicked her tail, secretly hoping they could hunt near the RiverClan border. She wanted to see what had come if her killing spot.
Old January 16th, 2022, 08:30 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

*Darkmoon layed down by the exit of camp*
(open)

Archer, Jeweler,

I have changed a bit and am now working on new threads

weekdays-50% weekends-15%

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.
Old January 16th, 2022, 02:10 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

My Mood: Bored

@Wintermist
Mintkit sat, licking her white fur. She was still thoroughly scandalized by the last clan meeting and would stop and glare at the snowy ground whenever the thought of evil Dawnstar popped up in her mind. She didn't really have anything to do as Lilykit was still in the medicine den. Mintkit didn't know why, and she couldn't find out because, apparently, she wasn't welcome there. HOW DARE that horrible stuttering tom keep her away from her sister! What was his name again? Boingberry? Whatever. He's not worth my attention. Mintkit thought, wrinkling her nose as a snowflake landed on it. Why did it have to be so cold? She shivered, wrapping her fluffy pale silver tail over her thin body. She was still underweight from her ordeal, being ABANDONED out in the wilderness. She didn't want to go back into the nursery until Lilykit was back, the sight of her empty nest was horrible. Whatever. She was stronger than some stupid snow.

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.

Last edited by WinterBug; January 16th, 2022 at 02:14 PM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 02:17 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Brackentail padded over to Mintkit, who was sitting, in a small white ball. “Hello Mintkit,” he meowed, slowly. “Can we talk for a moment? @WinterBug
Old January 16th, 2022, 02:24 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Brackentail padded over to Mintkit, who was sitting, in a small white ball. “Hello Mintkit,” he meowed, slowly. “Can we talk for a moment? @WinterBug
Mintkit's head snapped up and she jumped at the sight of Brakentail. She didn't like him very much, probably because she didn't like most big cats very much. They reminded her of her parents. The ones who were mean to Lily. She thought darkly. Mintkit looked up at Brakentail and sat down again. "I guess..." What did he want? Oooh, maybe he'd tell her about Lilykit!

Character site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.
Old January 16th, 2022, 05:53 PM
I’m in the Walls

Brackentail leaned forward closer to her. “It’s about Dawnstar. Her new rule. Have you heard about it?” @WinterBug

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; January 16th, 2022 at 05:53 PM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 06:25 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

Quote:
Brackentail leaned forward closer to her. “It’s about Dawnstar. Her new rule. Have you heard about it?” @WinterBug
Mintkit blinked. "New... rule?" This wasn't what she had expected. "The one about hurting us and leaving us out to die for three days if we don't do whatever we're not doing?" Mintkit asked, surprised by the ice in her voice. Speaking of ice... It really was cold out here, wasn't it? The thin kit puffed her fur up a bit, and curled her tail tighter around herself.

Character site

Last edited by WinterBug; January 16th, 2022 at 06:25 PM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 06:51 PM
I’m in the Walls

Brackentail nodded. “I don’t want you or Lilykit accepting what Dawnstar is doing.” He whispered, quiet enough for only Mintkit to hear. “And I know I’m not the only cat who thinks so.” @WinterBug

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; January 16th, 2022 at 06:51 PM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 07:24 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

Quote:
Brackentail nodded. “I don’t want you or Lilykit accepting what Dawnstar is doing.” He whispered, quiet enough for only Mintkit to hear. “And I know I’m not the only cat who thinks so.” @WinterBug
Mintkit wrinkled her nose. What made Brakentail believe that she would EVER accept what Dawnstar was doing? Or that she'd let Lilykit accept it? She was smart, smarter than stupid mean Dawnstar and DEFINATELY smarter than Brakentail thought she was. What idiot would accept the ShadowClan leader? Honestly, Mintkit wasn't sure she'd trust any leader, even if it wasn't the exceedingly questionable Dawnstar. But the kit kept her mouth shut and nodded, which wasn't exactly something she did often.

Character site

Old January 16th, 2022, 07:48 PM
I’m in the Walls

Brackentail had always had the feeling that Mintkit didn’t love him as much as he loved her, and whenever she did something like wrinkle her nose, it made a wave of sadness sweep his stomach. He tried to look as not effected as he felt when he looked at Mintkit again, but he wasn’t sure if it had worked. “I know you probably wouldn’t.” He signed. “I just want you and Lilykit to stay safe. Many ShadowClan cats are huge Dawnstar supporters. Try to Stay away from them, and Dawnstar.” He made an attempt to touch Mintkit’s head with his muzzle. @WinterBug