Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bonding time
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 08:30 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:04 AM
i'd die and come back just...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 07:01 AM

Old September 25th, 2021, 03:06 PM
chirps

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

At the mention of speaking to Aspenstar, Slatepaw shrank back, ears flattening. A look of disgust crossed her face. Sure, the cat was her leader now if she wanted to be apart of ThunderClan, but that didn't mean the gray molly had to respect her, right? Leaders were just regular cats like her and Shadowheart, except with a few extra sprinkles of flare added to them.

"I don't want to talk to Aspenstar," she decided with a tone that implied her mind was made up. Swinging her blue gaze over to Shadowheart, Slatepaw gave a defeated sigh. "I can do my training without having to speak to her, right? Really, I won't need to interact with her until my assessment and warrior ceremony. But that's it." Gathering herself up, she shook her head, kneading the ground with small claws. "I'll go back, I guess...If anyone calls me 'Thunderpaw' though, I'm shredding their ears."

The threat was... only half serious. Despite how young she was, even Slatepaw knew how wrong it was to attack another Clanmate. Still though the anger that rose within her was hard to distill as she looked at her mentor, waiting for her to lead the way back to camp.

// @Nixey
Old September 25th, 2021, 10:44 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Shadowheart~
Watching as Slatepaw shrank away and flattened down her ears, Shadowheart had felt a bit of bile rising into her throat. The first thought was that Slatepaw was going to leave, that Shadowheart wouldn’t be able to convince the gray apprentice to return to Thunderclan with her, so when Slatepaw mentioning not wanting oh to speak with Aspenstar, the black and white molly had perked up slightly. That was a good sign, yes? The fact that Slatepaw was even speaking about talking to Aspenstar showed that she was thinking about returning, that’s what Shadowheart believed at least. But the next thing Slatepaw had asked only seemed to perk her up more. A soft purr rumbled in Shadowhearts chest as she merely nodded towards her second apprentice, blue eyes sparkling with happiness as she glanced back towards the direction of Thunderclan as she returned to Slatepaw.
“Of course Slatepaw, you don’t have to speak with Aspenstar,” ‘but I just might,’ it wouldn’t hurt surely, just to exchange a few words and request that Aspenstar make sure Slatepaws name would remain, well, Slatepaw. Silently, Shadowheart thought over how she should approach the new leader. She didn’t want to seem angry, nor disrespectful, and would have to tread lightly if she decided to visit Aspenstar for a little talk. Though a soft giggle had escaped the warrior as Shadowheart seemed a bit amused with what Slatepaw had said. “I’m glad you’re coming back with me,” thinking over her next words carefully, a playful tone shone through her voice, “and don’t worry, I won’t say anything if you do,” she’d have a talk with the apprentice of course. Standing up slowly, Shadowheart had thought for a moment before leaning over and pressing her pinkish nose against Slatepaws cheek, “I promise Slatepaw, if anything comes up I’ll get it sorted out,” and with that, Shadowheart was turning on her paws to head back to camp. “Have you thought about your Warrior name and what it could be?” idle conversation for the walk, but she was genuinely curious.
@spade

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; September 25th, 2021 at 11:04 PM.
Old October 28th, 2021, 12:05 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

||OPEN||

--Clearlight--

Clearlight heaved a sigh, lowering her heavy body on the ground. She knew that it probably wasn't a great idea to leave the nursery, as her kits could be born any second, but she wanted some air and space from the nursery. She loved the kits there, and her fellow queens, but she needed some sun. Desperately.

Finding a comfortable position, she let the sun's warm rays soak into her brown fur. Clearlight let out a purr of contentment. But her thoughts became easily distracted, and soon, they touched upon the one thing she didn't want to think of. Her mate. The tom with the pelt like the sky at night. She thought of his crooked tail, the easy way he cheered her up, the way he took the news of her kits in stride. She remembered quiet times alone where it was just them, she remembered his never-ending love, she remembered him. She would always. Darkmoon, wherever you are, please be happy. Clearlight really needed a distraction now.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old November 16th, 2021, 01:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

-->Cloverpaw
The former rogue now Thunderclan apprentice limped through the terriory. It had only been a weak since the tour around the territory. She was trying to get acquainted with it, but didn't understand she needed to be with a warrior or older cat. She just really liked to go out on an adventure. It was so much fun. She liked fun.

Cloverpaw headed over ro Sunkissed Creel after catching a scent of another Thunderclan cat. She slowly moved over ro her with her three legs. Her only ear flickered and her only opened eye focused on the molly. She didn't wnat to seem rude, so she nade sure to keep herself calm. Nobody wanted a talkative cat did they? Flickering her half tail she moved towards them.

"Hello! My name's Cloverpaw. I'm still very much new to the clan.", she meowed. This cat seemed to be relaxing, so was it wise to interrupt her. Hopefully they wouldn't shoo her away. She'd be very sad. "Mind if I relax with you? I promise I won't talk the entire time.", she meowed.

// @Brightlight; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old November 16th, 2021, 10:41 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Cloverpaw
The former rogue now Thunderclan apprentice limped through the terriory. It had only been a weak since the tour around the territory. She was trying to get acquainted with it, but didn't understand she needed to be with a warrior or older cat. She just really liked to go out on an adventure. It was so much fun. She liked fun.

Cloverpaw headed over ro Sunkissed Creel after catching a scent of another Thunderclan cat. She slowly moved over ro her with her three legs. Her only ear flickered and her only opened eye focused on the molly. She didn't wnat to seem rude, so she nade sure to keep herself calm. Nobody wanted a talkative cat did they? Flickering her half tail she moved towards them.

"Hello! My name's Cloverpaw. I'm still very much new to the clan.", she meowed. This cat seemed to be relaxing, so was it wise to interrupt her. Hopefully they wouldn't shoo her away. She'd be very sad. "Mind if I relax with you? I promise I won't talk the entire time.", she meowed.

// @Brightlight; \\
--Clearlight--

Clearlight opened her eyes, blinking, and letting her eyes adjust to the light. A cat stood there, apprentice aged, maybe? And she said her name was Cloverpaw, so she was an apprentice.

"Of course I don't mind," Clearlight said warmly, sitting up, "and I don't mind talkative cats either. It's good to let cats tell their stories."

Clearlight yawned, settling back down again. "I'm Clearlight, by the way. I'm still pretty new as well. Why'd you join?" She asked, looking up at Cloverpaw.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old November 22nd, 2021, 06:41 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Flamelight trotted to the creek, brown and ginger fur blending in with the dying light of the sun. It was pretty at sunset, and he relaxed slightly, just listening to the creek running for a moment, allowing himself to relax for the first time that day. It was nice, taking a breather. And this was a nice place to do so. He wished he could lay down and simply listen.

But he had a job to do: hunt for the Clan. And after everything today, he couldn't exactly relax. So, the tom looked back to Cindersky, waiting for her to catch up.
@tulle

Bump me only after two days.

Old November 22nd, 2021, 11:40 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Cindersky
The dying rays of light from the sun helped Cindersky to slow her pace, relishing in the beauty of a fleeting moment. Sunsets were her favorite, often illuminating her paws as she took solo strolls through the forest. It had been too cold to do much of it lately, but the beauty remained all the same. Warmth flooded her chest and contrasted heavily with the biting breeze that caressed her fur, sending shivers down to her paws.

"Beautiful. This was one of my favorite places to bring apprentices to train," she started with a small nod to Flamelight. She wasn't too familiar with the tom, but recognized him as a hard worker amongst his peers. Young, naïve, but that was mostly because of age. She certainly wasn't one to judge trauma, since age was not a gatekeeper in that sense. Perhaps the tortoiseshell tom held onto secret grief, much like Cindersky herself did. For as loyal as they both were, cats were not perfect - and even Clanmates were bound to have secrets from each other.

Lifting her nose to the sky, the pale gray she-cat now focused on the scents around her. Not too many fresh ones, but a trace of wood mouse opened her eyes. Tracks... tracks... "Over there," she breathed to her companion, where a small mouse was nibbling away at something near the base of a sturdy tree. Luckily, its back was to them as Cindersky slipped into a hunter's crouch. Her eyes never left her target, each movement fluid and smoothly flowing into the next. Paws made no sound as they moved like water over the ground, careful to not disturb any stray leaves of twigs.

A moment that seemed to stretched longer, but was over in a matter of minutes. Cindersky shot forward, claw outstretched, as she managed to hook the mouse's back, her other claw rearing up to deliver a killing blow to the back of it's neck. Small, perhaps a morsel or two for the queens and kits, but prey none the less. "Thank you, StarClan," the gray molly breathed, bowing her head in silence as her prayer was sent up.

@Kyrieknight

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old November 22nd, 2021, 11:54 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Cindersky
The dying rays of light from the sun helped Cindersky to slow her pace, relishing in the beauty of a fleeting moment. Sunsets were her favorite, often illuminating her paws as she took solo strolls through the forest. It had been too cold to do much of it lately, but the beauty remained all the same. Warmth flooded her chest and contrasted heavily with the biting breeze that caressed her fur, sending shivers down to her paws.

"Beautiful. This was one of my favorite places to bring apprentices to train," she started with a small nod to Flamelight. She wasn't too familiar with the tom, but recognized him as a hard worker amongst his peers. Young, naïve, but that was mostly because of age. She certainly wasn't one to judge trauma, since age was not a gatekeeper in that sense. Perhaps the tortoiseshell tom held onto secret grief, much like Cindersky herself did. For as loyal as they both were, cats were not perfect - and even Clanmates were bound to have secrets from each other.

Lifting her nose to the sky, the pale gray she-cat now focused on the scents around her. Not too many fresh ones, but a trace of wood mouse opened her eyes. Tracks... tracks... "Over there," she breathed to her companion, where a small mouse was nibbling away at something near the base of a sturdy tree. Luckily, its back was to them as Cindersky slipped into a hunter's crouch. Her eyes never left her target, each movement fluid and smoothly flowing into the next. Paws made no sound as they moved like water over the ground, careful to not disturb any stray leaves of twigs.

A moment that seemed to stretched longer, but was over in a matter of minutes. Cindersky shot forward, claw outstretched, as she managed to hook the mouse's back, her other claw rearing up to deliver a killing blow to the back of it's neck. Small, perhaps a morsel or two for the queens and kits, but prey none the less. "Thank you, StarClan," the gray molly breathed, bowing her head in silence as her prayer was sent up.

@Kyrieknight
Flamelight nodded. He remembered coming here for the first time with Dusklight, when he was an apprentice. It brought back so many memories, though tinged in sadness. He missed his mentor, and was about to dive into a sad spiral before Cindersky thankfully broke him out of it. He remained silent, not wanting to ruin her chances, and he beamed when he saw her catch the mouse.

"Great! One down, more to go," Flamelight beamed. He was about to continue speaking, but the scent and sound of a pigeon cooing stopped him dead in his tracks. He dropped into a hunter's crouch and followed the traces, catching sight of the bird, up in the branches of an oak tree. High, but not too bad.

Bunching his muscles, Flamelight watched the bird stare out blankly before he pounced, forcing himself to jump as high as he could. The bird squawked in alarm, but it was too late. He clamped his jaws around its throat, and it lay limp in his jaws. The tom beamed, and was about to crawl down when his paws slipped, sending him tumbling down into the leaves below, knocking the bird and breath out of his jaws.

Ow... well, there went his cool moment.

Old November 23rd, 2021, 01:56 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Cindersky
Lifting her head at Flamelight's praise, Cindersky smiled in return to him, purring. It was nice to be recognized and acknowledged by her Clanmates. She was moons older than most of them, but still had quite a lot of fight left in her, and much more experience than most. Hopefully the younger generation of warriors would stick around ThunderClan and aide its rebirth into the glory days.

Blue eyes moved along with the tortoiseshell tom's pelt. It was a rather difficult catch, as Cindersky herself wasn't a fan of climbing. It struck fear deep within her, despite the full ThunderClan blood that coursed through her veins. Tree climbing as an apprentice had been a rough go, often ending with hot tears and a steamy melt-down. But she had learned how to do it, and now as a warrior made the choice to steer clear of it whenever she could. Plus, with all of those feathers it was hard to actually enjoy a meal - not that she would ever complain. A meal was a meal regardless of its outer shell. A gift from StarClan not to be squandered.

"Excellent!" she called out to him, her stub of a tail wiggling behind her as her eyes glittered with pride. Not many cats outside of ThunderClan had the ability to hunt birds up in trees like they did - a skillset specialized within her home. Except when mistakes happened - like now, blue eyes stretching wide as Flamelight plummeted from the tree and onto the ground. The tree hopefully wasn't high enough up to cause any major injuries, but Cindersky still rushed over as concern bubbled up her throat. "Are you alright?" she asked, stretching her neck out to scent for any sign that the fall had wounded the tom.

@Kyrieknight

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old November 23rd, 2021, 02:04 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Cindersky
Lifting her head at Flamelight's praise, Cindersky smiled in return to him, purring. It was nice to be recognized and acknowledged by her Clanmates. She was moons older than most of them, but still had quite a lot of fight left in her, and much more experience than most. Hopefully the younger generation of warriors would stick around ThunderClan and aide its rebirth into the glory days.

Blue eyes moved along with the tortoiseshell tom's pelt. It was a rather difficult catch, as Cindersky herself wasn't a fan of climbing. It struck fear deep within her, despite the full ThunderClan blood that coursed through her veins. Tree climbing as an apprentice had been a rough go, often ending with hot tears and a steamy melt-down. But she had learned how to do it, and now as a warrior made the choice to steer clear of it whenever she could. Plus, with all of those feathers it was hard to actually enjoy a meal - not that she would ever complain. A meal was a meal regardless of its outer shell. A gift from StarClan not to be squandered.

"Excellent!" she called out to him, her stub of a tail wiggling behind her as her eyes glittered with pride. Not many cats outside of ThunderClan had the ability to hunt birds up in trees like they did - a skillset specialized within her home. Except when mistakes happened - like now, blue eyes stretching wide as Flamelight plummeted from the tree and onto the ground. The tree hopefully wasn't high enough up to cause any major injuries, but Cindersky still rushed over as concern bubbled up her throat. "Are you alright?" she asked, stretching her neck out to scent for any sign that the fall had wounded the tom.

@Kyrieknight
Flamelight coughed in response, a few feathers strewn around his jaws. "I'm... good," he said, making a face as he choked out another gray feather. "I'm great."

In an attempt to disuade Cindersky's concern, Flamelight rolled onto his paws and forced himself to stand, tenderly moving. Aside with the new bruise forming on his back, and a few more bumps and scratches, he was alive, albeit covered in feathers and leaves and whatnot. The tortie shook his pelt, freeing himself from most items, before looking around for the pigeon. Besides losing some feathers, it was surprisingly still alright. Thank StarClan. Speaking of which, the tom walked over and ducked his head, sending a quick prayer before grabbing the pigeon. It had been a while since he had done such a catch, and this reminded him of why, especially since it went exactly like his first time.

And not to mention he now embarrassed himself in front of his senior. Flamelight's pelt burned, and he gave a sheepish laugh. "I think I'm better off hunting on the ground now," he joked, rolling his shoulders with a light wince. Oh, that bruise was so gonna bite him hard tomorrow.