by starry
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:51 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:47 PM

Old January 7th, 2023, 07:27 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

"Most of our rules are to keep a certain order, since order sets us apart from mere rogues and loners, and yes to a point it's to make sure that we remain strong and out of danger." Dawnstar answered Pinekit, and smile faintly when Meadowkit had more educational questions.

"You'll learn how to set borders once you are an aprentice, but our borders are basically invisible scent lines. We rub our scent onto surrounding trees and bushes, even on the ground. They serve as markers and warning to other clans that we own this territory and tell them to stay out. You should be able to smell the other three clans' borders by using your nose. They smell far different from ShadowClan's scent, but again you'll learn that after you become an apprentice."

"As you've said, medicine cats have the freedom to cross over our borders without being challenged since they are considered neutral by all the clans. They're healers, not fighters, however, that doesn't mean they can roam and do as they please in another clan's territory without another leader's approval. Should you ever find a medicine cat in our territory they're to be brought to me." She told the pair in a stern tone. She didn't want them to think that they shouldn't challenge medicine cats.

"As for cats crossing into our territory for aid or with news or clan business, same as the medicine cats they should be brought to me so that I can speak with them. Any more questions?"

"WindClan's current leader is the oldest high rank and in my opinion, ShadowClan's biggest pain in the tail. Twilightstar, a small one-eyed gray she-cat. Under her leadership, she's chased ShadowClan out of our territory and destroyed our camp, burned and killed our kits and queens..." The leader paused there and lashed her tail, ignoring Spiritkit's obvious disappointment with whatever.

"Her deputy is a tall, dark gray tom called Fallownose and her medicine cat is a large, white tom with black spots called Cowpaw. WindClan, in general, I wouldn't consider much of a threat by themselves, under Twilightstar's leadership however they've proven to be quite a menace. Our latest dispute has been with WindClan for obvious reasons, we've taken over their clan, taken their territory, and several WindClan lives, I've even taken their leader's eye among other things and still she refuses to know who her betters are." Dawnstar huffed the last bit more to herself than the kit.

"We've recently ended our... feud with WindClan, however, our rivalry is far from over. We are supposedly neutral with WindClan, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to kill or fight them any chance you get." Dawnstar cocked her head, glaring down at Spiritkit. "WindClan will always be ShadowClan's enemy as long as I'm standing as your leader. You should never drop your guard with WindClan, at least not with Twilightstar as their leader." Dawnstar didn't consider WindClan a problem, it was their leader that has caused nonstop problems with ShadowClan.
Meadowkit thinks for a moment, "Hmm, what if I accidentally cross someone else's border? Or what if we found a cat on our territory who'd never been chased out and made a den for themself? What if some cat wants to join the clan?" She sends out another borage of questions, very curious.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old January 7th, 2023, 01:53 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur watched silently as Moonkit tried to replicate the motions he’d demonstrated to form a moss ball. Her ball ended up rather flat, but it resembled a ball enough. “Your moss ball needs to be more… round. It might fall apart if you leave it relatively flat like that. Forming it into a ball packs the moss tightly together so it won’t fall apart.”

Reaching forward, he pulled the moss close to him and messed it up again. “This might seem stupid, but it certainly is not. What’s stupid is grown cats not knowing how to do basic things like make moss balls and patch dens.” He passed the moss back to her. “Try again.”

( @Wingnettle )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 8th, 2023, 11:04 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

This is so hard. She thought through clenched jaws as she tried to use her paws to press the moss from every side. It was particularly unnerving when a piece managed to slide outside, but finally Moonkit was able to create... a ball.
The black she-kit kicked it gently toward Shadowfur so that he could take a look at it.

She knew this one was good, so she puffed out her chest a little bit and waited for his response. I guess he thinks that Shadowclan warriors don't know how to do this. Then just wait until I show one of them! It would be great to have some of them looking up at her, like she was actually someone and that she had skills that others didn't.

[ @Cherry~ ]
Old January 8th, 2023, 11:32 AM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Featherstone walked into the playden, she wasnt really well known in the clan so she figured the kits may be her best bet. She noticed moonkits attempt of a mossball and she giggled. "Thats good!" @Wingnettle
Old January 8th, 2023, 07:13 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashie da WindClanner View Post
Duskkit(dilute calico with gold eyes)
Duskkit shook her head. “I don’t wanna fight, but I can watch!”

Pinekit(black Tom with prickly fur and green eyes)
Pinekit nodded. “Let’s dance.”
Sharpkit smiled and sat. She would see how well her clanmates reacted to a few of her moves, claws in obviously. She wasn't trying to get kicked out of this wonderful clan So soon.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 8th, 2023, 09:06 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Sharpkit smiled and sat. She would see how well her clanmates reacted to a few of her moves, claws in obviously. She wasn't trying to get kicked out of this wonderful clan So soon.
“You ready?” Pinekit meowed before squaring up to face Sharpkit.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 9th, 2023, 08:09 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

It was quite clear that Dawnstar was not the biggest fan of Windclan, which was mildly humorous considering that all she ever was ever told by the older cats was that Shadowclan was the strongest. Everything that the leader said seemed to mildly contradict with that idea. To begin with, she had said that Riverclan wasn't too bad, yet later she was like they could be a thorn in her side. So were they, or weren't they? And now, now Windclan wasn't an issue, but their leader was. So, she supposed that would put Windclan as an issue. Or, wait.

Spiritkit began to nod to herself as it came together. Riverclan could be problematic, but nothing bad enough to be truly dangerous. And under Eveningstar or whatever her name was, Windclan was a tad sneaky, though without her it would be mediocre. It was beginning to come together- she was beginning to understand. It was nowhere near complete resolution, but it was getting closer. Wah- what? Her eyes shot back up at the leader as words resonated with her. Listen, she didn't often exercise her brain, she wasn't supposed to be able to follow this story. It seemed to be a rather even dispute, with them being chasing out by Windclan only to take it back over.

It seemed to be far more interesting than she had originally thought, and perhaps, later, she could get someone who actually knew history and not all this Shadowclan propaganda. Sure, she wanted to hear about their wins and losses, but losing and revenge was so much more fun. Besides, she could learn all the cool fighting stuff later. "You took her eye? Cool." Did she still have it? What did an eye feel like? Perhaps she'd get one later, make an eye collection. Dawnstar had a pelt collection, why couldn't she have one too? The real question was how she kept all those clean, but now didn't seem to be the right time.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old January 9th, 2023, 08:30 PM
silly billy!!

@Alchemist Kitsune

FeatherStone watched as mousekit bounced in the nursery, she was here to play with some of the kittens to pass the time. "Your quite the eccentric one." She huffed, nudging the small kit softly and carefully, not wanting to throw him off.

(FeatherStone has a huge scar on her eye and muzzle, a few on her back and a torn ear! if mousekit wants to bring them out!)
Old January 9th, 2023, 10:34 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Mousekit

Rounded ears perked up high as a blur of green and blur bounced and leaped all around the nursery and the various, empty nests, Mousekit slowly added more and more moss to his pelt, slowly looking less like a kit and more like a hyperactive, moss cloaked pebble tornado. This was all part of his daily routine. A very important routine it was, too! The more moss he could get on his pelt, the less he would look like stinky, stinky Elmshadow. Bad medicine cat that had stolen his colors, and after Sunsetthorn disliked him so!

Mousekit was young, and he wasn't entirely observant, but even he had noticed the crease on his mother's brow whenever the gray tom entered the nursery, and it hadn't taken long for him to realize something even worse. Elmshadow looked just like him! Well, not just like him. But like him enough! How dare he?! Well, Mousekit wasn't just going to sit here and take such unfairness! He was going to change his pelt, even if he had to do it everyday.

You see, Mousekit was a good kit. A proper kit! He loved his mother, and recently he'd noticed how he didn't... quite... fit. Not with his family, anyways. They were all such pretty golden and brown hues. A perfect bundle of warmth and joy. And there he stood. The shadow marring the otherwise lovely family scene. The Elmshadow of his littermates!

No, no, no! He was not the Elmshadow of his littermates! He refused! He did not go around stealing other cat's pelt colors for himself like the stinky thief! He just stole their moss. Or burrowed it. Indefinitely. It's alright. The nests were empty. No one was going to miss it! He was infinity times sure, and infinity beat all, so there!

As he made his way through his daily route, a voice suddenly caught his attention, making the gray and - currently - green kit turn verdant eyes on a molly he had never seen before. Nose scrunched up in confusion, one rounded ear gave a small twitch, almost as though if trying to make sense of what she'd said, but couldn't for the life of him. Such odd words. Maybe it was a warrior thing? That was okay, though. He was happy to correct her mistake!

Bouncing in happy little leaps towards her, Mousekit looked up, big green eyes on the scarred ones above as he said, "A scent tick? No no no. Silly, silly. I am not a scent tick! I am a Mousekit. Mouse kit. Say it with me, yes? Mouse. Kit."

A happy snort and a chortle escaped the gray kit as he rolled around, his laughter helping get more moss in his fur as he tumbled and turned. Eyes suddenly opening, a goofy grin on his face, he turned to the stranger, fascinated by all the ridges and signs of battle she sported on her face. "And who are you? Who are you? Have you been on a lot of big fights?" he asked before a sudden gasp escaped him, covering his mouth with his white tipped toes momentarily before he turned to look around, his eyes narrowing as they shifted around the nursery before he turned back to the stranger, his voice now a whisper as he added, "Did you die someone?"

-

@Pluto! :D

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 10th, 2023, 08:00 AM
silly billy!!

@Alchemist Kitsune

FeatherStone was taken aback quickly as she was bombarded by questions, slowly, she let them register to herself

"Im FeatherStone and yes ive been in alot of big fights." She said, not answering the tiny kits final question due to not wanting to scare him, it was quite obvious she had, this is shadowclan.

"So, MouseKit, I wasnt calling you a Scent-Tick, its a way of saying your energetic." She explained, her scars more visible now that she crouched down to the kits level