Today 05:09 PM
[tw] BONES AND ALL [ plot...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:05 PM

Old December 21st, 2021, 01:38 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

( is it ok if my character Pearlstorm and her kit Starrykit join? )

purple= Pearlstorm

grey= Starrykit

Last edited by swim103; December 21st, 2021 at 03:29 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2021, 11:42 AM
trying to figure out life

~Nightkit~
[Open]

Green eyes glimmered in he shadows of the camp corner as the kit paced, slowly, watching everything around her. She chuckled for herself as she looked at them. Her enjoyment of spying like this was greater than it should be, but it had always been a hobby of hers. There was so much information togather here, not just from what they said, but from what they showed.

But now wasn't the time think of those things, because the black kit had spotted something. As she had quietly moved, staying close to the shadows on the thorn wall the fresh-kill pile had come in to clear veiw. The food wasn't usually something she cared about, her mother brought her what she needed to eat and more than that seemed just too boring for her. But s singialr little ray of sunshine broke through the dark clouds and tree crowns, hitting something in the fresh-kill pile perfectly to capture Nightkit's sharp eye and attention.

Her green gaze flickered back and forth over the camp, quickly making sure no one would be able to see her before her black paws left the secure shadows, swifty bringing her towards the pile. Yes! There. A sparkling flame of exitement glistened in her eyes as she looked at it. A bird lied at her paws, but that wasn't what she cared about. On it's wing, was a perfect little feather, black but not really, it was beatulfy shimmering in all the color of the rainbow, green, purple, yellow of it was magnificent! And she must have it.

She wasn't gonna pick out the perfect feather of this bird out here, no she would take it back to her shadows and take it there. She bent down to pick it up, but a blackbird was large, and heavy, maybe to heavy for just a kit... She couldn't carry it all by herself, but asking someone else to help her carry prey was dump, and out of the question. But maybe she could dragg it away. It would party ruin some of it's pretty feathers by letting them cover in dust and dull their glow, but she could save one wing by not rolling it, but bitting down in it's wing and dargg in from there.

As so she did. Reaching forward again she clammped her jaws down where the two bones of the wing conected and began to back, holding a frim gripp as it came down, not letting it tumble and jerk the wing from her. And so she began to take it with her, slowly, painfully slowly she backed, with every step getting closer and closer to her belowed shaows.

Last edited by Hopeless; December 23rd, 2021 at 12:17 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2021, 03:23 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

The tom had this itching urge to reach out and swat the apprentice across her muzzle. For one thing, he was tired, and Juniperpaw was being far too questiony for his brain to process everything. For another, he really just wanted a bit of peace and quiet, but it seemed like you never got that around ShadowClan. “No, Juniperpaw, I haven’t forgotten about you,” he wished he could’ve. When he had first met this apprentice, they had seemed sweeter, but now Splotchleaf just found her to be growing annoying in these few moment. “These last few moons have just not been..great for me, but we’ll get your training going,” that was a understatement. His mate had gone missing, he was growing more and more tired daily, and he was starting to get too old for cats like this. Taking a moment to pause and think over the younger mollys question about what type of training they were doing today, Splotchleaf realized that he hadn’t entirely thought about that. “We’ll start with battle training so you know how to hold your own,” that was a important part of ShadowClan. Cats needed to know how to hold their own weight in battle when under the iron rule of Dawnstar. “C’mon, we’re heading to the cliffs,” and with that he had started at a steady jog in the direction of the training cliffs.

(Once you respond with Juniper I’ll get something tossed up at the cliffs <3)
@Pheasantflight

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; December 23rd, 2021 at 03:24 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2021, 10:08 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Addersnow sharpened her claws on a rock while planning the demise of everyone who has wronged her.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old December 24th, 2021, 04:20 AM

~ Owlfeather~
[Open for an hunting parther]

Owlfeather's yellow gaze slowly wandered over the camp grounds, watching as everyone went about their day. Talking, eating and whatever kits did now adays. Boring. A cold breeze made it's way between the trees and while her long fur kept her mostly proteced she could feel a slight chiver creep up her back. Winter was on it's way, and making it's precene knows in more ways than one... Her eyes stopped on the frash-kill pile she could with a concered forwn see the amout of prey in it had reduced over the past week or so. Usually it staid around the same size, fluctuate slightly as patrols came back and cats ate, but it was rarely i had been small like that.

Her foucus went back to the cats around camp as she stteached and she rose up, begging to slowlly walk around, quielty. As she examened them closer not too many seemed busy, as in busy with something useful like patrols or training. To be fair she hadn't been doing much, simply thinking over things, which could be considered work, but not as useful. She finnished her round and took a her place again, standing up still and closer to the entrece this time.

"I'd like someone to come huning with me if they are not ocupised wth anything else" She called. She wasn't leader or deputy, but taking some initiative and fill up the fresh-kill pile could never hurt. And she would have gone by herself if it wasn't for the fact that twolegs were wandering around the forest, and no one was allowed outside camp by themselves had Dawnstar said. As much as she prefered hunting alone she wasn't doing agaist her leader just to hunt when she could just take someone with her, maybe some apprentice that could learn something from her, seeing as she didn't have an apprentice of her own at the moment she was open to train some other.
Old December 24th, 2021, 12:28 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@Hopeless (for Nightkit)

Tunnelkit's tail dragged along the ground as she groggily exited the nursery. She had gotten big enough now to get her own food from the fresh kill pile, but that didn't mean she had to like it. Getting up late meant getting the stale pieces, so she pulled herself awake as early as she could every day to catch the best pieces.

She eyed the pile and sighed. She was a little late this morning, and still knocking the sleep from her senses. A few stale mice, a scrawny squirrel, nope nope nope. But then, a fresh scent caught her nose. Yes! she thought, her eyes landing on the fresh blackbird. She reached down to grab it, just as it pulled away from her jaws. She looked up and locked eyes with another kit, just a little smaller than her, pulling it away from the pile.

"Hey!" she said. "That's mine! I saw it first!"
Old December 24th, 2021, 01:49 PM

~ Nightkit ~
@LoomiMoosh

Her small ears pricked as a voice reached them and her head poked up over the bird to see what was going on. In her foucus and amdriration of the bird she hadn't taken note of the other kit there. Burrowkit... Groundkit.... RIght, Tunnelkit. That was their name, and apperently they wanted the bird, HER bird. No way in hell she was giving up something with so pretty feathers. Nightkit had been the first to it so there for it was hers, simple logic, that Tunnelkit couldn't get apperently. Well, if the kits was too dump to see that Nightkit could happliy explain.

"Too bad, because I took it first, we can both claim we saw it first, but how knows, we could both be lying, but there's no agruing about who grabbed it first since that isn't really based on our opinion, and is a fact. It's a fact that i took it first, there fore it's mine." She utter the whole little momolog with a clam pride, sticking her nose in the air before looking back at her prey. "It's feather will look amazing...." she mumbled to herself, slightly mezmorized by the shimmer in it's wings.
Old December 24th, 2021, 04:19 PM

@Hopeless

Tunnelkit was a little taken aback, but she did admit to herself she may have snapped at the littler kit, so the hostility may have been warranted.

"Well, can we share, then?" she mewed. "There's no way you could eat the whole thing. There's no way I could, either. It's almost bigger than we are!" She chuckled slightly, before groaning as her tiny stomach growled in protest. She blinked, trying to put a brave face back on. "I could even pluck it for you, if you wanted?"
Old December 24th, 2021, 04:42 PM

~ Nightkit ~
@LoomiMoosh

As Tunnelkit spoke again Nightkit was ready for them to start agruing back, having some come-back or counter argument in store, ready to now thorw it at Nightkit. But the black kit was left slightly dump-founded, because the other kits wasn't being hostile or mean at all, what would have been expected seening as now their interaction had started. Instead they thought the two could share it, making a good point in that neither of them would be able to consume the bird on their own. To be honest food had never been on Nightkit's mind as she went and got the prey, it was food but she was much more interested in it's shiny feathers.

This whole thing stemmed from a missunderstanding of sorts, and she bite down in her tongue as she thought of the fight that could have snowballed from this, had Tunnlekit not been as sensible as they had been. "I... uh, Im not actually gonna eat it..." she mewed while letting her gaze hover just above the other kit's head (as if a big bug was flying over them), suddenly feeling rather dump while saying it out loud. "I just like it's feathers... I collect them." She looked down at her bird... the bird again and poked it a little.

"Maybe" Her head suddenly poped up with her signiture spark of exitement back in her green eyes. "If you chomp down on that wing, and I dragg on this one, it should come of. Then I could take the wing with all it's pretty feather back to my nest and take care of them there, and you could just have the bird."
Old December 24th, 2021, 05:27 PM

@Hopeless

Tunnelkit turned her head slightly, turning the idea over in her head. "Um, I could, but, uh..." Suddenly feeling very bashful, she backed off a little. "Wouldn't that get the feathers all dirty? I mean, if we pull the wing off, it'll get bloody and stuff, and it wouldn't be shiny anymore."

She looked down at the bird, examining its long flight feathers glimmering in the sun. Nightkit was right. They were beautiful. "Why don't I help you carry it?" she offered. "Then I can eat in peace and you can have your feathers. Win-win, yeah?"