Last post by chickadee
Today 11:27 AM

Old June 8th, 2018, 07:25 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
"I want to learn how to fight when I'm an apprentice,"Skykit meowed dropping the fish onto the ground before softly batting at Cactuskit's ears playfully. "Don't you?" she meowed, her tail waving around happily.
“I don’t really think I’ll be able to fight.” He mewed “Maybe I’ll be Medicine cat one day!”
Old June 8th, 2018, 07:28 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Nice catch there." Flashheart meowed a few tail lengths to Berryfangs's right.He was sitting down,his wiskers dripping with water and his tailncurled around his paws.Beside him where two fish he had caught a few minutes.While he had turned his head though,one of the fish had started flopping around,frantically trying to get back to the water.He didn't even realize it was still alive until he heard the loud splash as it jumped into the water.As soon as it had,Flashheart had jumped in after it,reamerging a second Kate with it in his jaws.He put the now dead fish on the rock and sat back down."So who taught you how to fish?They must have been pretty good." he said,continuing as if nothing had happened.
Berryfang looked at Flashheart quickly her scar over her left eye making her seem a tiny bit deadly but not by much she saw the two fish beside the tom she giggled when one of them flopped back into the water but failing since the tom didn't let it escape " thanks , and it was Salmontail he's not a mentor but a friend ...need help? " She meowed with a tilt of her head swiping her tail across the grass it touched a bit of the river making it just a tad wet " your flasheart right ? " She asked unsure she wanted to know everyone's name in the clan so she wouldn't look like a complete mouse brain . The clan has been gaining so many new cats that she cat keep up , it seems that every clan has been like this . She looked back up the river again then back at the tom flicking her ears " are you a recently turned warrior too? I'm still kinda new so to speak but I'm getting the hang of it " she meowed happily holding her head up.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 8th, 2018, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Berryfang looked at Flashheart quickly her scar over her left eye making her seem a tiny bit deadly but not by much she saw the two fish beside the tom she giggled when one of them flopped back into the water but failing since the tom didn't let it escape " thanks , and it was Salmontail he's not a mentor but a friend ...need help? " She meowed with a tilt of her head swiping her tail across the grass it touched a bit of the river making it just a tad wet " your flasheart right ? " She asked unsure she wanted to know everyone's name in the clan so she wouldn't look like a complete mouse brain . The clan has been gaining so many new cats that she cat keep up , it seems that every clan has been like this . She looked back up the river again then back at the tom flicking her ears " are you a recently turned warrior too? I'm still kinda new so to speak but I'm getting the hang of it " she meowed happily holding her head up.
"Nope,I've got it." Flashheart said,shaking some water out of his fur licking his fur a few times to get the wrist of the water out.Just as he finished,He heard her say his name."Yep,that's me!" he replied,curling his tail over his paws."I've been a warrior for a little bit now." he said."Your Berrytooth right?Wait,not it was Berryfang! " he said,hoping he had got it right the second time.He recognized her from the ceremony not to long ago,but there where so many apprentice ceremonies and warrior ceremonies that it was hard to keep up with the names of everyone.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old June 8th, 2018, 07:58 PM

Quote:
"Nope,I've got it." Flashheart said,shaking some water out of his fur licking his fur a few times to get the wrist of the water out.Just as he finished,He heard her say his name."Yep,that's me!" he replied,curling his tail over his paws."I've been a warrior for a little bit now." he said."Your Berrytooth right?Wait,not it was Berryfang! " he said,hoping he had got it right the second time.He recognized her from the ceremony not to long ago,but there where so many apprentice ceremonies and warrior ceremonies that it was hard to keep up with the names of everyone.
the she cat smiled feeling joy wash over her and was now even more proud of herself " if you say so . And yup names berryfang . " she chirped she didn't know why but somehow she felt really happy all of the sudden it was a good thing tho . She looked at the river and saw a fish coming towards them on Flashearts left making her eyes wide and her tail curl " Flasheart there , a fish! " She shouted pointing her tail over to it hoping the tom would get it since she was too far away from it herself . " hey when you think we'll be able to get apprentices ? " She asked she has been wanting to have a apprentice for a tiny bit now seeing as some warriors have a good relationship with theirs she wanted that too.

Last edited by Leucos; June 8th, 2018 at 07:59 PM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 08:03 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“I don’t really think I’ll be able to fight.” He mewed “Maybe I’ll be Medicine cat one day!”
"A Medicine cat? "Skykit asked tilting her head a little. "That's cool. I don't think I could do that, with all of the herbs to remember." she meowed excited for her friend. Skykit shook her drying fur that made her look very fluffy. "I look like a fluffy cloud," she complained with a smile, sitting down drawing her paw over her ears and licking her fur.
Old June 8th, 2018, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

Honeyglare snarled as she raked her claws along a birch tree, ripping through the bark and leaving marks on the trunk. It felt good to hurt something. To make it feel just as bad as she did. As the red haze left her vision, her flying paws slowed to a halt. The bark of the tree was tattered; splinters were everywhere. Her claws ached, and she was bleeding. But she didn’t care. It had helped her feel better. Suddenly, the molly caught a whiff of rogue scent on the wind. It smelled fresh. ‘Good,’ she thought bitterly. ‘Now I can sink my claws into flesh rather than bark.’ Before she turned to follow the scent, Honeyglare quickly sharpened her claws, wincing a little. She tracked down the source of the scent; a rough-looking brown tabby. The creamy she-cat flexed her claws and slid out of the foil she she was hiding in with a grim smile. “Hello, rogue,” she said silkily, her voice sickly sweet. “You’re on RiverClan territory. And if you were smart, you’d leave. Well,” she added, looking at the clouds. “If you were smart, you wouldn’t be here in the first place.” Honeyglare looked back at the mangy rogue, her lip curling.
Yukon had heard the she-cat and didn't look scared or surprised as she aknowledged him, or well, found him in this case, he spun in her direction and revealed to her his missing eye and shredded ear. "I'm a loner, not a rogue, a rogue has once been part of a clan, which I haven't." The tom said and met her gaze, he felt like playing with her a little as she told him that, if he was smart, he wouldn't be here. "Therefore, you are saying that you're not smart?" He asked with a grin, though, by the way she had put it into words, what he said made sense, if those who were here weren't smart, this meant that she wasn't, there wasn't specification if he needed to be a clanner or not, it was just 'If you were smart, you wouldn't be here in the first place.' The tabby calmly sat, his fur laying flat, he simply watched her, and with what he had lived, a clan'cat wasn't really scary to him. "I also kind of guessed you were from RiverClan, you smell like my adoptive mother." The tom admitted, parting his jaws into a yawn.
Old June 8th, 2018, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flares View Post
She looked up at him as the brown tabby tom came closer and smiled at the many licks. "I am, too..." she murmured, sitting down beside him. The black and white queen rubbed her cheek along his and purred quietly. "Not so much worried, just... Somewhat lonely sitting in camp so long, it can get very uneventful sometimes. Although, maybe I was a little worried about whether you would be here," she admitted, embarrassed. Flattening her ears, she licked his nose back and couldn't think of anywhere else she'd want to be now- Althought the nursery could still be a close second, although 'uneventful' usually as Night said. Thinking back to Ripplekit now, she realized she couldn't stay out here as long as she'd wanted. But just being with the loner again was amazing, enough to forget her thoughts and focus on the great feelings. But I'm glad you came back, too.." she purred.
Yukon smiled as she did, he still covered her in lovely licks until she finally rubbed her cheek against his. As he listened to her, it was easy to understand why she felt lonely, therefore he was happy to be by her side, to make her life better, to make her feel like someone truly cared, and oh StarClan did he care, he knew she cared just as much, and he was really thankful for that, comeone that, even though the harsh rules of the code, wasn't gonna abandon him like his adoptive mother had done. "At least, right now, we're together, and it's all that matters." The tom said softly and gave her nose yet another lick, his tail going around her to find hers. This she-cat was always running through his mind, everytime he felt down, a simple thought of her would make him smile again, so if this wasn't love, he didn't know what it was, but maybe that was what it felt like to find the one. "And I'm glad to know that you came on the territory, I missed you." He murmured in her ear followed by a lick. "Also, how is Ripplekit doing?" The loner asked and lightly pressed his nose to the she-cat's
Old June 9th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Flareon

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Yukon smiled as she did, he still covered her in lovely licks until she finally rubbed her cheek against his. As he listened to her, it was easy to understand why she felt lonely, therefore he was happy to be by her side, to make her life better, to make her feel like someone truly cared, and oh StarClan did he care, he knew she cared just as much, and he was really thankful for that, comeone that, even though the harsh rules of the code, wasn't gonna abandon him like his adoptive mother had done. "At least, right now, we're together, and it's all that matters." The tom said softly and gave her nose yet another lick, his tail going around her to find hers. This she-cat was always running through his mind, everytime he felt down, a simple thought of her would make him smile again, so if this wasn't love, he didn't know what it was, but maybe that was what it felt like to find the one. "And I'm glad to know that you came on the territory, I missed you." He murmured in her ear followed by a lick. "Also, how is Ripplekit doing?" The loner asked and lightly pressed his nose to the she-cat's
She started feeling even better, even more glad that she chose to come out now. "Oh, I've missed you so much more," she mewled. Starting to almost fall in a trance just sitting here happily, she had almost immediately forgotten about everything back in camp again until he had brought up Ripplekit. She felt a little bad about forgetting her own son so fast but Yukon's gentle voice and lick had settled the thought back down. Pressing her nose back to his softly she replied, "He's doing so well, he practices hunting poses all day it seems. He's a very happy kit..." She paused a moment, sighing lovingly about him and their son. "And he looks so much like you. I'm sure he'll have all the other she-cats all over him by the time he's a warrior." Giggling quietly at her joke, she took a few more moments to breathe in his scent and memorize it. Then, begrudgingly, the queen slowly got up and looked him back in his handsome eyes. "I should probably get back to him now..." An idea suddenly popped into her mind. "But... Would you be okay with coming back tomorrow evening if I brought him along?... Ripplekit shouldn't leave came but then neither should I right now, but he's big enough to make the short journey..." She didn't want to beg or sound manipulating, but having their whole family together even for a moment sounded amazing to her and she ended up staring with large, green, pleading eyes herself.
Old June 9th, 2018, 07:40 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
the she cat smiled feeling joy wash over her and was now even more proud of herself " if you say so . And yup names berryfang . " she chirped she didn't know why but somehow she felt really happy all of the sudden it was a good thing tho . She looked at the river and saw a fish coming towards them on Flashearts left making her eyes wide and her tail curl " Flasheart there , a fish! " She shouted pointing her tail over to it hoping the tom would get it since she was too far away from it herself . " hey when you think we'll be able to get apprentices ? " She asked she has been wanting to have a apprentice for a tiny bit now seeing as some warriors have a good relationship with theirs she wanted that too.
Flashheart crouched down as soon as Berryfang pointed out the fish.When it got close enough,he quickly darted his paw into the water,scooping out the fish in one clean motion. This time though,he was sure to kill it so it didn't go back in.He sat back so he could reply to her question."I don't know when we will get apprentices.I've been looking forward to it to,but I still haven't got one.I guess we have to show we are good warriors first." Flash heart explained.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; June 9th, 2018 at 07:40 PM.
Old June 9th, 2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Flashheart crouched down as soon as Berryfang pointed out the fish.When it got close enough,he quickly darted his paw into the water,scooping out the fish in one clean motion. This time though,he was sure to kill it so it didn't go back in.He sat back so he could reply to her question."I don't know when we will get apprentices.I've been looking forward to it to,but I still haven't got one.I guess we have to show we are good warriors first." Flash heart explained.
Berryfang smiled and flicked her ears then grumbled and lashed her tail once feeling an attitude start to awaken now " oh come on! It doesn't seem that hard of a job. I mean have you seen most warriors with their apprentices ?they make it look like catching prey. Easy ! We are as good as any other warrior just ...younger . It feels like we're still treated like kits... " she started to rant then sighed closing her eyes trying to calm down " nice catch by the way " she added calmly her eyes opening back up she looked at her fish and twitched her whiskers that's not enough , better get one more she got into a crouch focusing on the shiny water once more .