Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 12:19 AM
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:38 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Yesterday 11:37 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Yesterday 11:26 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Yesterday 11:20 PM

Old June 8th, 2018, 05:16 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Skykit looked back at the fish that was swimming just below the surface of the clear water. Creeping up to the waters edge she flattened herself against the damp dirt so that her white fur wouldn't be as easily seen. Locking her eyes onto the fish she bunched up her muscles waiting for the right moment. With a flick of her tail she pounced into the water. The cold shocked her for a moment as her claws closed onto something. Sinking her teeth into it she clawed her way up onto the river bank.
@Ombre Party
“Wow!” He ran up to SkyKit and examined the fish. “Let’s bring it back to the nursery! Maybe the other kits can have some too!”
Old June 8th, 2018, 05:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Berryfang padded into the territory with her head held high she was now 16 moons old and still a fairly new warrior , she felt confident enough to fish by herself because of the tips that Salmontail gave her . The brown tabby made it to the edge of the grass that touched the river now crouching and putting her nose close to it remember berryfang , place your paw in front of the shadow don't just lunge at it her brown eyes looked up and down the rushing water she did get splashed a tiny bit but she didn't mind at all . When she looked up the river she saw a shadow coming making her tail curl in excitement and her head to perk up . The shadow was getting pretty close to her so she dipped her right paw in the water and once she felt the fish hit it she quickly scooped it up watching it wiggle around , she sat on her hind legs pushing her strength to them and jumped high as she could her mouth opening wide showing her shinning fangs and clamped down on the water creature tasting it's iron red liquid , with a thud she fell back on the ground swishing her tail proudly at herself " I got it " she meowed through a mouth full of fresh kill . Now setting it down beside her she decided to try again keeping her eyes glued to the water .
@Swiftheart

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 8th, 2018, 05:32 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Wow!” He ran up to SkyKit and examined the fish. “Let’s bring it back to the nursery! Maybe the other kits can have some too!”
Shaking the water from her white and brown fur she panted," I caught it!" Looking over at Cactuskit she smiled excitedly, pride and happiness shining in her bright blue eyes. "What kind of fish do you think it is?" she asked the tom, droplets of water rolling down her nose. " We should get this back to camp," she meowed, excitement filled her voice.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; June 8th, 2018 at 05:39 PM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 05:46 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Shaking the water from her white and brown fur she panted," I caught it!" Looking over at Cactuskit she smiled excitedly, pride and happiness shining in her bright blue eyes. "What kind of fish do you think it is?" she asked the tom, droplets of water rolling down her nose.
“I don’t know, but we should probably head back, and let the rest of the kits eat some!” He started his way back to the nursery.
Old June 8th, 2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
“I don’t know, but we should probably head back, and let the rest of the kits eat some!” He started his way back to the nursery.
Leaning down she picked the fish up by its tail with her thorn-sharp teeth and trotted after Cactuskit, the fish still twitching. Skykit loved the taste of fish and the fish she held only made her hungry. "I can't wait to be an apprentice," she managed to say with the fish in her jaws.
Old June 8th, 2018, 06:11 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Leaning down she picked the fish up by its tail with her thorn-sharp teeth and trotted after Cactuskit, the fish still twitching. Skykit loved the taste of fish and the fish she held only made her hungry. "I can't wait to be an apprentice," she managed to say with the fish in her jaws.
“Me neither! Then we can train to be warriors!” He said, thinking about how life would change when he becomes and apprentice.
Old June 8th, 2018, 06:20 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
A brown tabby paced through the territory, for him, the territory was unknown, but not the scent, this scent he despised for a reason, how he was once abandonned by Riverclanners that promised they'd take care of him, but ended up leaving, with nowhere to live, the tom had decided to become nomad, living on a territory for a few days before moving on to another one. Yukon gazed at his surroundings with his only eye, he had lost one eye and one ear, both on the left side when he was still a kit, but compared to the whimp he once was, he had totally changed now, he was used to being jusged due to basically having half of his face missing, the tom was making it obvious that he was on the terrtory, not even hiding or masking his scent, he honestly didn't care much about meeting a clan'cat, it didn't scare him in the slightest, after all, he had met cats worse than that.

@Aurora Australis

Honeyglare snarled as she raked her claws along a birch tree, ripping through the bark and leaving marks on the trunk. It felt good to hurt something. To make it feel just as bad as she did. As the red haze left her vision, her flying paws slowed to a halt. The bark of the tree was tattered; splinters were everywhere. Her claws ached, and she was bleeding. But she didn’t care. It had helped her feel better. Suddenly, the molly caught a whiff of rogue scent on the wind. It smelled fresh. ‘Good,’ she thought bitterly. ‘Now I can sink my claws into flesh rather than bark.’ Before she turned to follow the scent, Honeyglare quickly sharpened her claws, wincing a little. She tracked down the source of the scent; a rough-looking brown tabby. The creamy she-cat flexed her claws and slid out of the foil she she was hiding in with a grim smile. “Hello, rogue,” she said silkily, her voice sickly sweet. “You’re on RiverClan territory. And if you were smart, you’d leave. Well,” she added, looking at the clouds. “If you were smart, you wouldn’t be here in the first place.” Honeyglare looked back at the mangy rogue, her lip curling.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old June 8th, 2018, 06:57 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Berryfang padded into the territory with her head held high she was now 16 moons old and still a fairly new warrior , she felt confident enough to fish by herself because of the tips that Salmontail gave her . The brown tabby made it to the edge of the grass that touched the river now crouching and putting her nose close to it remember berryfang , place your paw in front of the shadow don't just lunge at it her brown eyes looked up and down the rushing water she did get splashed a tiny bit but she didn't mind at all . When she looked up the river she saw a shadow coming making her tail curl in excitement and her head to perk up . The shadow was getting pretty close to her so she dipped her right paw in the water and once she felt the fish hit it she quickly scooped it up watching it wiggle around , she sat on her hind legs pushing her strength to them and jumped high as she could her mouth opening wide showing her shinning fangs and clamped down on the water creature tasting it's iron red liquid , with a thud she fell back on the ground swishing her tail proudly at herself " I got it " she meowed through a mouth full of fresh kill . Now setting it down beside her she decided to try again keeping her eyes glued to the water .
@Swiftheart
"Nice catch there." Flashheart meowed a few tail lengths to Berryfangs's right.He was sitting down,his wiskers dripping with water and his tailncurled around his paws.Beside him where two fish he had caught a few minutes.While he had turned his head though,one of the fish had started flopping around,frantically trying to get back to the water.He didn't even realize it was still alive until he heard the loud splash as it jumped into the water.As soon as it had,Flashheart had jumped in after it,reamerging a second Kate with it in his jaws.He put the now dead fish on the rock and sat back down."So who taught you how to fish?They must have been pretty good." he said,continuing as if nothing had happened.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old June 8th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Flareon

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
A brown tabby walked through the territory which, for him, was still pretty much unknown, he couldn't find his way like a RiverClanner did. Though, there was one place he could easily find, the place he met Nightwhisker at once in a while, and StarClan did he know it well. Yet, to make sure he wasn't found, he usually hid until she showed up and today was no different, as he finally heard this familiar voice call his name, he came out and made his way over to the she-cat, the tabby smiled at the sight of the she-cat. "Nightwhisker." He mewed in his rather deep voice, he made it even closer to her and gave her nose a lick. "Are you okay? You look a little worried." He admitted as he sat down next to her, his shredded ear twitching a little, he met her gaze and kept covering her with licks, he had been unable to get her out of his thoughts since they had first met, he had never felt like that in his whole life. He got a litte closer and nuzzled her, purring. "I'm so glad you came." He said, tail twitching a little.

She looked up at him as the brown tabby tom came closer and smiled at the many licks. "I am, too..." she murmured, sitting down beside him. The black and white queen rubbed her cheek along his and purred quietly. "Not so much worried, just... Somewhat lonely sitting in camp so long, it can get very uneventful sometimes. Although, maybe I was a little worried about whether you would be here," she admitted, embarrassed. Flattening her ears, she licked his nose back and couldn't think of anywhere else she'd want to be now- Althought the nursery could still be a close second, although 'uneventful' usually as Night said. Thinking back to Ripplekit now, she realized she couldn't stay out here as long as she'd wanted. But just being with the loner again was amazing, enough to forget her thoughts and focus on the great feelings. But I'm glad you came back, too.." she purred.
Old June 8th, 2018, 07:21 PM

Quote:
“Me neither! Then we can train to be warriors!” He said, thinking about how life would change when he becomes and apprentice.
"I want to learn how to fight when I'm an apprentice,"Skykit meowed dropping the fish onto the ground before softly batting at Cactuskit's ears playfully. "Don't you?" she meowed, her tail waving around happily.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; June 8th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.