Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:28 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:25 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:18 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:13 AM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 07:05 AM

Old May 12th, 2018, 12:22 AM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
"A little."
Thrushwhisker smiled and kept going. "I'll make sure to have you feel all better." He purred and licked her cheek.
Old May 12th, 2018, 09:15 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Thrushwhisker smiled and kept going. "I'll make sure to have you feel all better." He purred and licked her cheek.
She purred back, nuzzling his cheek again.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 13th, 2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
She purred back, nuzzling his cheek again.
The tom smiled down at her. "If only you could become a warrior faster..." He mewed, meeting the she-cat's gaze.
Old May 13th, 2018, 08:31 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
The she cat was wide eyed and removed her tail from her mouth now shaking her head quickly " no no! You didn't scare me im so sorry for making you think that . It was just ....I was afraid that I may have let some information slip from my mouth because my mentor isn't here right now and ...well I snuck in here " she meowed now looking down in shame " please don't tell " she meowed now looking back up at shiftedpaw
“I can keep a secret!” He meowed proudly, puffing out his chest. He debated winking at her, it might not end well. He slowly winked, adding a crooked grin to it. “Besides, I’m not supposed to be unsupervised.” He growled unhappily. “But I guess you can be my supervision!” He then brightened, grinning at Patchpaw.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 13th, 2018, 09:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

“I can keep a secret!” He meowed proudly, puffing out his chest. He debated winking at her, it might not end well. He slowly winked, adding a crooked grin to it. “Besides, I’m not supposed to be unsupervised.” He growled unhappily. “But I guess you can be my supervision!” He then brightened, grinning at Patchpaw.
With that patchpaw had a wide smile on her face now even happier then before " puurrfect! I can be your supervision while you can be mine . How's that ? Also why aren't you not allowed to be unsupervised " she meowed her eyes looked back at the water and stood up now getting into a crouch her paws on the edge of the dirt again she looked back at shiftedpaw " my mentor is Pebblewish . Do you have one? " she asked with a perk of her head and a twitch of her nose . Somehow putting out a happy and bright persona on the outside seemed so second Nature to her sometimes she forgotten about what she really is that she is one of them. But it always comes back to remind her one way or another when she likes it or not .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 13th, 2018, 09:27 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Splatterpaw nodded her head, shrugging her shoulders slightly. “Well, it is also because of my pelt, so you’re not wrong there!” She reassured her companion, letting out a little laugh. At their next fact, Splatterpaw has to sit there for a moment to register it. She’d never really heard any cat talk about their ancestors, she herself didn’t have a large faith in Starclan. Sure, she knew they were there, but other than that, she didn’t think about them every waking moment. She would rather not focus on past cats, on the past itself. But she did find Brackenpaw’s statement interesting. She caught their signal as he cat flicked their ear, noticing the defined fold of it. Nodding her head to let them know she understood, she started thinking of her next interesting fact. She found it quite hard to think of something truly interesting about her. “I absolutely love the water! I feel like I’m more of a fish than the other Riverclan cats!” She flicked her tail happily, focusing her golden eyes on Brackenpaw.
Brackenpaw purred,"Yes, well, MY interesting fact is that I am WAY LESS of a fish than other RiverClan cats, I'd rather not even look at the water," Brackenpaw laughed, turning their face back to the sky. They had almost told Splatterpaw tat they were scared of the water, but instead, they just chose o tell her that they just weren't fond of the water, which wasn't exactly wrong, but it wasn't the whole truth either.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:06 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@starfall

The sky was beginning to clear more and more as greenleaf slowly crept around the corner. Most, if not all, of the snow was melted, creating tiny puddles here and there in the more sunken places of the muddy terrain. New plant lift sprouted up, the foliage covering the tiny streams that were beginning to flow again. Up ahead, the major river that cut through the heart of RiverClan's territory was bubbling with life and activity. Birds chirped with their morning song as they lay resting in the treetops, the returning leaves blotting out the bright sky above. The sun was hidden by an overcast of gray clouds, though the temperatures were warming up nonetheless. It wouldn't be long until greenleaf took over and everything was in bloom again. For Heatherfur, that meant new herb life, and with the training she had been receiving from Surgestorm and Daydream, she was excited for the first time since becoming RiverClan's medicine cat to actually stock up on all the herbs that thrived within RiverClan's swampy terrain.

As the tabby padded slowly alongside her companion, her mind whirled with how to start the conversation. Her and Fallenstar had only spoken briefly when she had first come to RiverClan. It had been fresh off her fight with Blazingstar, though she hadn't breathed a word of that to the tom, just simply stating that StarClan had led her here. She was surprised, however, when Fallenstar had nodded, saying that their ancestors had shown him as well, though he was the one to voice his suspicions out loud - ones that Heatherfur shared but didn't want to face quite yet. "It'll be nice once greenleaf comes around," she mewed simply, letting her gaze wander around a bit before she glanced over at the black tom. "I'll be able to stock up with supplies a bit more." Something about Fallenstar unnerved her, but she just chalked it up to not knowing him quite well. There was a certain distaste in her mouth for Clan leaders after her fight with Blazingstar, and with being forced into a position with so much responsibility, Heatherfur often found herself wishing she could just be a warrior again. It wasn't that she had any disrespect for those that led the Clans, she just didn't feel like she could ever be one of them. The feline simply wanted to do the best she could for her Clan, and that was it.
Old May 14th, 2018, 07:27 AM
he/xem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The tom smiled down at her. "If only you could become a warrior faster..." He mewed, meeting the she-cat's gaze.
She smiled back. Then looked away. "I won't be able to if I can't hunt..."

bump after 72 hours

Old May 15th, 2018, 05:07 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!

@RedHead
(( I'm a tad scatter brained and struggling to keep up with posting lots because I have a school trip I'm heading out on later tonight so. It's not going to be anything glorious or super long ))

Criss crossed tree branches rubbed against each other by the gentle breeze, caressing each branch and coaxing it into the next creating a chorus of brittle branches knocking against each other. The songbirds called out from their perches, high pitched cooes sounding from above. A creek nestled gently between the large trees chuckled over the stones creating foaming bubbles that lapped gently at the sandy bank. There perched precariously on a river smooth stone was a bobtailed tom cat. His dull pearl white fur accompanied by darker brown, black and orange spots on the left side of his face, back and the edge of his tail. He was perfectly still, posed so delicately on the rock it seemed as if the wind picked up he would be blown right off his perch. The water was deeper here, it was home to the largest fish that could possible wriggle their way down the stream and find themselves here. The prime spot for hunting during the warmer months.

Tail low, eyes steady, paw out.
This tom was Tinyturtle, a delicate looking tom with a petite and dainty form. It wouldn't be too obvious to other cats exactly what he was doing, but to any riverclan cat they could tell he was waiting for the perfect catch to fall right beneath his awaiting claws. For a moment everything was very calm and very still but than with a flash of moment the tom's right arm shot forward striking up a wave of clear fresh droplets of water. And for a O ent everything seemed to be going well as the tip of the fish tail appeared, bright pink and grey that contrasted the clear water. Though if you'd have seen the small toms face the moment that fish flipped its tail and struck his left arm. The force of the jerk caused the toms only arm propping his whole body up to crumble beneath him. And with a horrified screech the tom lost his footing and teetered on his ledge for a moment until he fell forward with a massive splash.

Tinyturtle felt his heart speed up and his paws peddle in the air for only a brief moment before he knew he was going straight down into the water. The deep water. suddenly the bobtail was panicked and he tried very hard to twist and grapple onto anything that would keep him up upright but it was too late, if anything he made it worse and ended up nearly rolling himself over onto his back. ' ' HEEEELLLPPP- ' ' came a garbled scream before the whitened water seemed to close overtop the tom, swallowing him into the depths of the water. It was matter of pride that refrained the dainty warrior from telling anyone he couldn't actually swim, and now it was a matter or letting somebody know, I can't swim, before he drowned in one of the deepest pools of water in riverclan. Which isn't that deep.

He felt the pressure of the water close up behind him and start to soak his whole body. Tempted to open up his mouth a second time to scream but was quickly filled with murky water that slowed his movement and stole out his breath with one fell swoop. He was winded and freaking out, causing his paws to thrash wildly and his body to squirm. The shocking cold seemed to crush his hope of getting back up and he feeling of dizziness seemed to overcome most of his other senses, followed by the feeling of absolutely nothing beneath his paws was ridiculously sickening to the point he was cold with fear. He- help! Help me somebody, see me, hear me, help me!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 17th, 2018, 12:25 AM

Quote:
She smiled back. Then looked away. "I won't be able to if I can't hunt..."
Thrushwhisker made her look in his eyes. "We need to work on your ability to scent preys." He mewed and pressed his nose to hers.