by dino.
Today 12:08 AM

Old June 1st, 2020, 12:42 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Coastpaw nodded and got to work as she went to hide the heron to eventually collect later after they were done fishing. He returned to his initial spot by the water, shaking off the whole shock of the heron thing and getting back to fishing. He took position along the shore and stared into the depths, making sure to stay focused. The apprentice took his first shot and did miss this time, as he was still new at the whole fishing thing. But, he did manage to catch a second fish after a few fails; and it was bigger than his first. This time he just cast Splashfury a grin, more focused on tucking the fish away so nothing would steal it this time.
@Zero

Splashfury finished hiding the heron and fetching her perch. She heard a splash and turned to find that Coastpaw had caught a fish. She smiled back at him and meowed in approval, "Nice! Also, good instincts to watch the fish as that dude who is now going to replace the fish on the pile. Would you like to go back now? I think we could feed half of the clan with your big fish and the heron I er 'hunted' XD."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 1st, 2020, 05:51 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
@Zero

Splashfury finished hiding the heron and fetching her perch. She heard a splash and turned to find that Coastpaw had caught a fish. She smiled back at him and meowed in approval, "Nice! Also, good instincts to watch the fish as that dude who is now going to replace the fish on the pile. Would you like to go back now? I think we could feed half of the clan with your big fish and the heron I er 'hunted' XD."
Coastpaw swiveled his head toward Splashfury as she spoke up once again, listening to what she said. "Ah, yeah! I think I've had enough." He replied, gathering his fish and standing. The apprentice had started to grow antsy from staying so still, so he was glad to be able to go do something else for now. Short hunting sessions suited his short attention span much better than long ones. "Do you need help carrying that big thing?"
Old June 1st, 2020, 06:09 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Coastpaw swiveled his head toward Splashfury as she spoke up once again, listening to what she said. "Ah, yeah! I think I've had enough." He replied, gathering his fish and standing. The apprentice had started to grow antsy from staying so still, so he was glad to be able to go do something else for now. Short hunting sessions suited his short attention span much better than long ones. "Do you need help carrying that big thing?"
Splashfury grinned as she was excited to replace the darn heron on the prey pile. Good thing it was big and could and would feed at least most of the kits in the nursery. She started to pick up the fish and the heron in her mouth but the heron was kind of bigger than she expected. She carefully placed it down and meowed, "If you could help me, that would be amazing!"She grabbed the feet or was it claws? Wait, what was the name of the feet thingys of a bird called again? she wondered as she picked the claws of the heron and let Coastpaw pick up the neck of the heron to carry back to camp.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 1st, 2020, 06:14 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Splashfury grinned as she was excited to replace the darn heron on the prey pile. Good thing it was big and could and would feed at least most of the kits in the nursery. She started to pick up the fish and the heron in her mouth but the heron was kind of bigger than she expected. She carefully placed it down and meowed, "If you could help me, that would be amazing!"She grabbed the feet or was it claws? Wait, what was the name of the feet thingys of a bird called again? she wondered as she picked the claws of the heron and let Coastpaw pick up the neck of the heron to carry back to camp.
Coastpaw laughed and padded over to grab the neck of the heron around his fish. After a second of rearranging the things clamped in his jaws, he lifted his side and helped his mentor carry her large catch to camp.
Old June 1st, 2020, 06:28 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Fernpaw bounced in excitement. "I'm ready!" she squeaked as if she were still a kit.

Sorry if this was short, I'm kinda busy

@RainbowQuail

(eee)
Old June 2nd, 2020, 10:34 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

"I-uh-uhhh thanks!" The tiny molly squeaked, blushing. She hid her face under the water, and popped up on the other side of him, smiling. "This is my new favorite spot!" She declared, lifting her paw out of the water, and cuffed his ear playfully. She then dove away, waiting for him to come after her. "Or maybe he isnt playful...then i'll stop doing that for now." She thought, focusing her eyes on Koistream.
[ @Scum ]
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:40 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Koistream squealed with laughter as his ear was hit. He poked out a bright pink tongue, playful expression across his snout as he went to swipe her back but being the idiot he was, fell into the water without his front leg support. He squealed as he jumped out of the water and into the back, squirting water out his nose. "GAAAH!"

@cwoudii

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 2nd, 2020, 01:03 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Sparkblaze laughed, and jumped out, wrapping her tail around her paws. "So...?"
She meowed, hiding a smile.
[ @Scum ]
Old June 3rd, 2020, 01:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Duckpaw followed her mentor to the pond and plopped in. "Ooh okay," the young apprentice said as she smiled.

{Should we move to the pond?}
Salmonsong smiled as she swam next to Duckpaw,” How’s your apprenticeship going so far?“ she asked casually as she was swimming.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 3rd, 2020, 02:14 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am FLOWSTREAM View Post
Fernpaw bounced in excitement. "I'm ready!" she squeaked as if she were still a kit.

Sorry if this was short, I'm kinda busy

@RainbowQuail

Hollywatcher nodded. She twitched her ears and looked at the pond. She took a deep breath. Why was she nervous all of a sudden? Was she nervous that she wouldn’t train Fernpaw properly? If so, there was no need. All she needed to do was teach her what she knew. Yet, that didn’t help. “When you’re waiting to catch a fish, you need to make sure that your body isn’t directly above the water nor is your shadow casted on it.”