Last post by Myling
Today 06:32 AM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:09 AM

Old November 9th, 2023, 07:09 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Patrols

[ @dino. ]
[ @Starfall ]
[ @BEAR. ]
[ @redshiftreign ]
Larkswoop bounded into the clearing, blue eyes flashing. She stopped beside Spiderthroat and Bumblestar, dipping her head respectfully, her tail whisking. Lifting her head, Larkswoop's neck fur and tail were fluffed up uneasily. ''The patrol was good, at least until we smelled something....rotten,'' The warrior explained. ''I couldn't tell what it was, but it was strong, foul, and obviously dead.'' Larkswoop shared a glance with Wolfpaw, then looked back at the High Ranks.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue

Last edited by paris; November 9th, 2023 at 07:09 AM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 04:11 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Aggressive

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

wildtwist dropped his herbs and said "Chickadeesong dissapeared halfway through," before giving a we be done stare bc bean is tired and has to get their harcut.

[ +2 moss +3 cobwebs 2 Celandine, 3 juniper berries]
[ @rudolph sorry so lazy what wild said]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; November 11th, 2023 at 01:22 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 08:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw was close behind Larkswoop, but the haul back to camp left him exhausted and out of breath. ".. We didn't get any huntin' done, and Rowanhowl was no help." Disappointment stung at being ignored when he asked for training assistance. Larkswoop, despite earlier irritating him, at least made an attempt. "The smell of rot.. was overwhelmin'. I found bloodied moss that reeked of it and discarded it in the river, but there might be more that was missed. Should.. look into that, make sure there ain't anythin' left to attract predators."

On another note, Wolfpaw looked up at Spiderthroat. His breath was mostly caught, now. "Get the bees outta your brain next time you set up patrols, dude. Chickadeesong was on an herb patrol already."

[ @Starfall, @lynxyboo ]
Old November 9th, 2023, 08:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Sandflower
A sand-colored tabby she-cat with green eyes.

I finally arrived at the camp, tired from the patrol. Hopefully, we weren't late.
´Spiderthroat, everything went alright in Herondive Hollow. No cats there. The border is well defined now.´´ I reported to the deputy.

Patrol post
˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willooow View Post
( short post )

Naturally, Spottedfire had forgotten that he was supposed to do much of anything, and scurried off as soon as he recognized what he was supposed to do - "Sorry! I- I forgot-" he started. "W-who are you and... where... are we supposed to go-?"

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Poisoned

The tom looked up as a pair of felines approached him. Ears twitching as one of them appeared to be out of breath...while the other...well. Spacey was a wonderful way to describe it. Eyes fixing on the sandy colored one, a tight frown on his features. "Next time don't be so last minute. You're not the last of the patrols to report in...but you're pretty close. Next time you make time this close it'll be your head." a narrow of the eyes before he fixed his posture. "But your ability to attempt to get things done isn't under appreciated. Thank you for doing the patrol in the first place...unlike your companion here."

To which he turned his attention to the other one. He didn't think it was possible to be grumpier...but here he was. He had a tummy ache, his head hurt and he was not pleased. "You." he began at Spottedfire , "You will go on a solo patrol to collect moss for the nest bedding, for the elders den and medicine cats. I trust you're able to complete a simple job." a pause as he took a step forwards. "If not you'll be re-evaluated as a warrior." he said. For some reason, patrols got decently done when he wasn't deputy. Half of him was proud for his clanmates for sticking it to the ranks, but also it was pretty aggrivating when they didn't listen. Remember Spiderthroat. Murdering your Clanmates is bad...if you get caught.

[ Spottedfire's Solo patrol is due on Monday Nov 13th 11:59pm make sure she reports back here and mention me /w\ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel View Post
Soot’fall
The Tom cat padded forward and dropped two fish down. I got the fish you wanted and the area down there looks fine, a bit of the water had a small thin layer of ice on it.

X fish catching post X
@Starfall

The feline watched as a warrior made his way towards him with a catch of two fish. Although he didn't see his patrolmates with him. This first batch of Patrols were really biting him in the butt... Ear twitching the tom listened intently as the other spoke up about ice. He'd have to keep that in mind, make sure they had a little area where they could continuously catch fish. "Thank you for the report. I'll be keeping that in mind. Go drop the fish off in the fresh kill pile." he instructed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
@dino. ]
[ @Starfall ]
[ @BEAR. ]
[ @redshiftreign ]
Larkswoop bounded into the clearing, blue eyes flashing. She stopped beside Spiderthroat and Bumblestar, dipping her head respectfully, her tail whisking. Lifting her head, Larkswoop's neck fur and tail were fluffed up uneasily. ''The patrol was good, at least until we smelled something....rotten,'' The warrior explained. ''I couldn't tell what it was, but it was strong, foul, and obviously dead.'' Larkswoop shared a glance with Wolfpaw, then looked back at the High Ranks.

@BEAR. (manual mention for u bc I didn't wanna go back n quote)
@redshiftreign
[You're good! Bear asked for an extention so you're early! All good ]

Yep. That's not what he wanted to hear. Rotten. Just as he was about to ask if it was dealt with, the Apprentice spoke up. Oh good, into their water supply. Hopefully it went downstream towards RiverClan, so they can get a taste of their own medicine. "That's alright. I'd rather no prey than tarnished prey to get even more sick." he began. Taking a mental note of Rowanhowl. He'd be speaking with the tom later.

But than the apprentice spoke up again. Ah. That would explain why he didn't receive an answer from them as they were called. A twitch of his ear as he processed the information, before leaning backwards. Keeping eye contact with the tom. "Thank you for tellin me, sorry you had to pick up for my mistakes. Next time when I ain't poisoned I'll be sure to listen more intently."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 9th, 2023, 08:51 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw was close behind Larkswoop, but the haul back to camp left him exhausted and out of breath. ".. We didn't get any huntin' done, and Rowanhowl was no help." Disappointment stung at being ignored when he asked for training assistance. Larkswoop, despite earlier irritating him, at least made an attempt. "The smell of rot.. was overwhelmin'. I found bloodied moss that reeked of it and discarded it in the river, but there might be more that was missed. Should.. look into that, make sure there ain't anythin' left to attract predators."

On another note, Wolfpaw looked up at Spiderthroat. His breath was mostly caught, now. "Get the bees outta your brain next time you set up patrols, dude. Chickadeesong was on an herb patrol already."

[ @Starfall, @lynxyboo ]

Larkswoop batted Wolfpaw's ears with her thick, fluffy tail. ''Watch your words,'' She growled softly, warning the apprentice. ''And your tone. That is no way to speak to your deputy, let alone your leader.'' The she-cat dipped her head to Spiderthroat. ''I'm sorry about Wolfpaw, here,'' Larkswoop shot a sharp look at Wolfpaw. ''He doesn't seem to know when he should and shouldn't open his mouth.''
•☆ paris is typing... ☆•

•☆ Purrks ☆•

Last edited by paris; November 9th, 2023 at 08:55 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 11:35 PM
work is never done

Okay, yeah consider both the warriors he got assigned with a bust. No wonder Larkswoop didn't have an apprentice if she couldn't even read the room. Spiderthroat handled his words without issue, recognizing the validity behind not paying enough attention being an issue.

Larkswoop... Wolfpaw hissed shortly. "Are you one to talk? You didn't want to report the rot to him because "you don't trust him" and you completely skirted over how little the patrol actually accomplished. Not to mention Rowanhowl's absence."

His tail lashed, visibly peeved as he stared down Larkswoop. "Check yourself before you check me."

[ @lynxyboo @Starfall ]
Old November 10th, 2023, 05:47 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Okay, yeah consider both the warriors he got assigned with a bust. No wonder Larkswoop didn't have an apprentice if she couldn't even read the room. Spiderthroat handled his words without issue, recognizing the validity behind not paying enough attention being an issue.

Larkswoop... Wolfpaw hissed shortly. "Are you one to talk? You didn't want to report the rot to him because "you don't trust him" and you completely skirted over how little the patrol actually accomplished. Not to mention Rowanhowl's absence."

His tail lashed, visibly peeved as he stared down Larkswoop. "Check yourself before you check me."

[ @lynxyboo @Starfall ]

''Don't you DARE treat your elders like that, you fluff-for-brain!'' Larkswoop bared her teeth in the beginnings of a snarl, ears flat against her head. ''Even if I DIDN'T want to report the rotten thing, I still DID, because that is what a warrior is supposed to do, Wolfpaw. At this rate, if you keep up your attitude, Cloudkit, Rainkit, and Flaxkit will all be warriors before you!'' Larkswoop's eyes were filled with exasperation. ''You're Bumblestar's apprentice, and apparently its made you think you are better than any cat in ThunderClan, but you're not,'' She snorted. ''You're just like the rest of us. Besides, now that Spiderthroat -'' She glanced over at the deputy, nodding respectfully. ''- knows that I don't trust him as much as I should, he knows he should make improvements, too.'' Larkswoop switched over to Spiderthroat, her voice calmer and more collected than it had been with Wolfpaw. ''I am deeply sorry that I do not trust you as much as I should, Spiderthroat, but I have a feeling there's something you're not telling the Clan, and I cannot help but feel suspicious. I'm not being mean, but you know how warriors can be.'' Larkswoop's meow was filled with regret. After she had finished, her blue eyes as cold as ice, the warrior flashed her glare back on Wolfpaw.

•☆ Purrks ☆•

Last edited by paris; November 10th, 2023 at 05:54 AM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 06:24 AM
work is never done

This was ridiculous. "We need to get you a bird, so it can repeat the dung you're spewing back to you and you can hear how dumb you sound." Harsh as it may be, he was straight up done with this cat. There was only a brief respite in her talking down to him, and her overreaction to a mild comment to Spiderthroat (which, Spiderthroat had been fine with) was the straw that broke the camel's back.

"Don't need to be a warrior to report anythin', I dunno why you're tryna throw your rank into this. Maybe Spiderthroat should just make me patrol leader next time, considerin' I did half the work reportin' back." He hadn't missed her skirting around the Rowanhowl issue, or how the patrol objectively was unsuccessful - a hunting patrol was suppose to hunt. Funny how she only focused on what she perceived to be an issue, but he supposed that wasn't surprising considering how self-absorbed she seemed. "Keep Bumblestar's name outta your mouth 'til you earned the right. She's my ma, and I ain't doing anything I know she wouldn't do. Your warped perception of reality ain't our problem."

Seriously, if Larkswoop wanted to be around a bunch of brain dead cats who bobbed their heads and questioned nothing, she could go join RiverClan. Wolfpaw wasn't here to hold her paw and sugarcoat things, he was speaking his mind as any cat in ThunderClan was expected to. ThunderClan had gone through their phrase of mediocracy and lackluster accountability and it had nearly destroyed them.

Perhaps if Larkswoop was more familiar with Clan history, she would've known apprentices stepping up, questioning authority, and makin' sure things were done -- Bumblestar being one such apprentice-- was a huge step in ThunderClan becoming a functional Clan. He'd actually be surprised if Bumblestar had an issue with him right now; at this point, this half-wit warrior was just tryna step all over him, and he wasn't about that.

[ @lynxyboo ]
Old November 10th, 2023, 06:40 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
This was ridiculous. "We need to get you a bird, so it can repeat the dung you're spewing back to you and you can hear how dumb you sound." Harsh as it may be, he was straight up done with this cat. There was only a brief respite in her talking down to him, and her overreaction to a mild comment to Spiderthroat (which, Spiderthroat had been fine with) was the straw that broke the camel's back.

"Don't need to be a warrior to report anythin', I dunno why you're tryna throw your rank into this. Maybe Spiderthroat should just make me patrol leader next time, considerin' I did half the work reportin' back." He hadn't missed her skirting around the Rowanhowl issue, or how the patrol objectively was unsuccessful - a hunting patrol was suppose to hunt. Funny how she only focused on what she perceived to be an issue, but he supposed that wasn't surprising considering how self-absorbed she seemed. "Keep Bumblestar's name outta your mouth 'til you earned the right. She's my ma, and I ain't doing anything I know she wouldn't do. Your warped perception of reality ain't our problem."

Seriously, if Larkswoop wanted to be around a bunch of brain dead cats who bobbed their heads and questioned nothing, she could go join RiverClan. Wolfpaw wasn't here to hold her paw and sugarcoat things, he was speaking his mind as any cat in ThunderClan was expected to. ThunderClan had gone through their phrase of mediocracy and lackluster accountability and it had nearly destroyed them.

Perhaps if Larkswoop was more familiar with Clan history, she would've known apprentices stepping up, questioning authority, and makin' sure things were done -- Bumblestar being one such apprentice-- was a huge step in ThunderClan becoming a functional Clan. He'd actually be surprised if Bumblestar had an issue with him right now; at this point, this half-wit warrior was just tryna step all over him, and he wasn't about that.

[ @lynxyboo ]
Larkswoop's tail tip twitched, and she dug her claws into the soft earth beneath her to keep herself from springing at the apprentice. ''Mouse-brained toms,'' She muttered, aware that Spiderthroat could hear her, but she knew the deputy knew that the comment wasn't towards him. Larkswoop yowled after Wolfpaw. ''Have fun facing Bumblestar's wrath, fluff-for-brain, because I will be telling her about your disrespect.''

•☆ Purrks ☆•

Last edited by paris; November 10th, 2023 at 06:40 AM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 06:45 AM
work is never done

"Oh please, I can't wait for her to hear about how you have the emotional maturity of a rock." Wolfpaw rolled his eyes. "I don't trust Spiderthroat, he looks like the kind of guy who has secrets! But how dare you call him out on screwin' up patrols. Stars, get over yourself lady. The Clan has enough ant-brains; don't continue bein' one of them."

He flicked his tail, as if dismissing her existence. She hadn't proven to be worth more energy, so his attention focused back on Spiderthroat. "Put me on the next patrols, maybe not with the last duds though."

[ @Starfall / @lynxyboo (Wolf won't be acknowleding Lark further, but since he did speak to her briefly so if you want to react you can.) ]