Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Daragca's Art Shop
by Daragca
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:09 PM
Prince with a thousand...
by Daragca
Last post by Tallstar
Today 03:07 PM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:05 PM
Their Journey [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:56 PM

Old May 31st, 2024, 06:57 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Batpaw looks around the new camp curiously.

(Short activity post, on hiatus)

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 31st, 2024, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Inspired

leopardfang's muscles ached with the distance traveled; and perhaps, her mind, as well, for all the ways her clan had changed in just the past few days. the older warrior swept her verdant gaze across the new camp, trying to reconcile this new home, the sudden cruelty and disregard of starclan upon her clan. and we are supposed to honor them...? she could not help but wonder. how, after all this?

leopardfang (SC) | dapplepaw (TC) | icehawk (RC) | shadesnow (WC)

character bios here! | pm w/ any rp ideas <3
Old May 31st, 2024, 11:08 PM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowheartTC View Post
Shadekit || She/her || Shadowclan

Shadekit looked up at Fallowkit. "Yeah..." she mumbled. Even though this place was nothing like the old camp, with its dark and forbidding ruinous walls, she figured she might as well get used to it. After all, this is only a temporary camp... Right? She sat up and started grooming her face, licking her paw and drawing it up to her face.

There were lots of shadows and crevices in this new camp, where she could hide to get out of everyone's way. Plus, we're safer in this camp than the old one... She shivered, remembering Dawnstar yowling that twolegs are destroying the Icy Heartlands. No twolegs would come here. After all, why would they want to use a burnt-out husk of a twoleg nest?

Maybe this camp isn't so bad after all. She glanced at Fallowkit, wondering why he was still looking at her, concerned. She realized that she probably hadn't answered convincing enough. "I'm fine," Shadekit mewed, lighthearted.
Fallowkit looked at shadekit, clearly unconvinced. "sure..." The tom said slowly.

Solarpaw is the medicine cat apprentice of sunclan!
Sharkscale is a coastclan wave guard
Old June 1st, 2024, 12:50 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

Well… the crying was a bit much. Out of everything, that was one thing that The Spectre had not grown accustomed too since taking over. It was just so… awkward. It was weak and pathetic, but watching cats that he was supposed to be in charge of (his sons and daughters) crying made a foreign emotion stir within him. It was like an odd sense of duty to protect them, and keep them close.

He didn’t like it.

The Spectrre had sensed an edge to Hawkbite but he decided to not address it. Perhaps it was what he said? He had intended for it to be a bit teasing, but perhaps it had been misconstrued? This whole interacting in a non-angry manner thing was pretty hard, that was going to have to take a little more practice. Despite the small hiccup, it seemed as though things were running along smoothly with Hawkbite attempting to comfort the youngest of the trio.

”Hawkbite is right,” the dark-furred tom mewed in a gentle tone (ew how did Darkfall do this?) ”I promised Mirepaw that I’d come and find you, and I’m sure Lostspark is waiting for you at the new camp. Pick your head up. You’re getting to be a big boy, no need for all that crying and wailing, k? Everything is fine now.”

Before the exhausted kit could protest, The Spectre grabbed him by the scruff and began carrying him. A simple flick of his tail signaled to Hawkbite to follow. He wanted to get back to camp. His back was aching from having carried Rainykit the whole way, and his muscles were beginning to protest because of the constant walking. Honestly, he just wanted to go to sleep.

The trek to the camp was largely uneventful (thankfully) and when he made his way into the new camp, he promptly (and gently) deposited the blonde furball onto the ground. ”Now then Bleedingkit, go see if you can find Lostspark. I still have to check and make sure everyone got her safely. Can you do that for me?” He asked. Honestly, the baby talk made him want to vomit, but if he could avoid suspicion and show that he had “gotten his act together”, he’d be able to move back into his position and keep the rising feelings at bay. Azure orbs scanning the length of the camp, he kept his ears trained on his adopted son of sorts in case he had something else he wanted to say.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 1st, 2024, 04:34 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 4 Moons | Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

If Bleedingkit was to ever relay the tale of this event to any other clan, no one would believe him. Two of the most intimating toms in shadowclan, cold hearted murderers each, soothing a tiny sobbing kit. Still though, despite their appearence to others they were nothing but comforting to Bleedingkit and the kittens body shaking sobs quieted to silent tears and the occasional whimper. Miss Tiger might still be angry at him (and to the kitten she'd been right to think so) but Mr Pats and Not(?)Papa werent.

So with a gentle bloody shaking paw he reached out to pat-pat Hawkbites paw back and didnt struggle when Darkfall picked him up. In fact, he didnt even seem to notice the awkwardness in which the tom spoke to him and just let out a tiny relieved purr at the words and snuggled into the black tabby's chest fur on the trip back, making sure someone took his crow.

Maybe others would be angry (Moonpaw especially, but Bleedingkit was ok with being a selfish bad kitten if it meant he lived) but hopefully the offering would make things better.

Arriving in the new camp around four hours after he'd vanished the kitten breathed a sigh of relief, silent tears lessening but not stopping, and flopped upon being placed down weakened legs unable to support himself. Well the weakness and his general wobbling, that didnt abate just because he was rather beaten up. He was still a bit rattled, and blinked up at Darkfall a couple of times with big blue eyes and pawed his dead crow, before nodding.

"O-ok. Thank you for saving me Mr pats, Mr... Papa(?)"
The kitten still had no clue if he was ok with being called that but had wanted to and not pressed his luck, shakily hauling himself to his paws with effort but without a wince despite the pain he should be in, and took a couple of wobbly steps towards Lostspark whom he'd spotted while being carried in.

"M-Mama. Mama!"
The kittens voice was wobbly and still tear filled but loud enough to be heard, drawing eyes to his battered form. Bleedingkit wasnt in good shape, trembling even more then normal in exhaustion, bruised and bleeding from various pecks and clawings done by the crow some wounds still open. But he lived against all odds and at this point just wanted to be surrounded by the family he loved; Lostspark, Sleepypaw, Quietpaw, and Mirepaw and be happy the ordeal was over.

(Takes place 4 hours after he vanished & bleeding comes bearing a crow larger then him!)
@SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Rose
For those who might wanna see: @Undertaker @taillow @Morrigan @Estelle

Last edited by Rani; June 1st, 2024 at 07:18 AM.
Old June 1st, 2024, 12:24 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

Willowpaw was about to die on the inside, as a part of the wall collapsed as the TINIEST, SMALLEST, LITTLEST, SLIVER of wind to ever exist went for a visit, when a heavenly voice stammered some heavenly advice.
BRAMBLES! She felt rather stoobid. Brambles were literally the cornerstone of almost all walls in the world, and she was using twigs and moss. Yeah she could see why it wasn't working very well. "Th-Thanks," She mewed quietly. Willowpaw went to go rob the world of bramble. But she was just a few pawsteps away, when her paws reported: "ATTEMPTED MURDER AT THE PADS. DEATH IMMINENT. WE SHOULD JUST GIVE UP. I WOULD RECOMMEND PANICKING. DO A BOOGIE-WOOGIE FOR GOOD LUCK. *PANIC*"

It was actually just a wee lil bramble sapling new to the world that she'd accidentally stepped on. So now she should take it to the wall, right? Willowpaw found it horribly saddening when she gripped the plant with her paws. 'Big inhale, exhale. Willowpaw, have you ever had enough braincells to realize that plants don't feel pain?' She asked herself. She of course knew that plants didn't feel anything, but her brain thought quite differently: 'LOOK AT DAT PLANT! DOESNIT LOOK SAD? U SHOULD GO HELP IT' 'awh poor lil flower u should go help it' 'TREE! da tree is clearly happi. u should go help it anyways'.
She had the mind of the most terrifying warrior, spanning multiple galaxies.

Willowpaw shook herself, and as her mind was shortly occupied with the small amount of dizziness that came, she yanked the bramble from the ground. She wondered if she'd been standing around too long. Wouldn't that look like she was just plain weirdo material? It most likely looked like she was pathetically lazy and grumbly about not having the strength to pull a plant out of the ground, right? 'Well, if you keep on staying here, we're about to find out.'

She hurried over to where the Elder's Den' wall was almost complete. She went to the sloppy twig wall she'd built, and carefully, carefully, got the moss of the branchlet so she could use it. After she'd cleaned about all the stems, she quickly bundled all the moss up in a pile. Alright, time to use the brambles.

Willowpaw did the same thing as she'd done with the moss, except this time she weaved them into the twigs, as they were sorta like miniature string. After some time, she got the part of the wall done, this time with cool, spiky replacements to the moss. All the others were done, and as Squirrelpaw took off to the Warriors Den, she followed close behind.

She did the same thing for this wall, too often getting poked by the spiky plant she was using.
It made for a great defense, but at the same time was a (literal) pain.

[ @furrensic - Squirrelpaw! | @Aolani - Dizzycloud! ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old June 1st, 2024, 01:13 PM
Snowflakes Swirling

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Fallowkit looked at shadekit, clearly unconvinced. "sure..." The tom said slowly.
Shadekit || Shadowclan || Kit || She/her

Shadekit got up and waved her tail playfully. "Oh, don't be such a worrywart!" She mewed. She briefly wondered why Fallowkit was so concerned, but she dismissed the thought. She dropped to her haunches, a not very accurate imitation of the crouches she had observed the apprentices practice (when they practiced in the camp), and swatted at Fallowkit playfully.

(Kits often playfight.)

「「My characters and me are separate beings. My characters
might act or say something that I wouldn't do irl」」

Character Bios + Trackers + Finders +Pixelgif Shop

PM me to sign my sig

-

Old June 1st, 2024, 02:51 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Unpredictable

Honeykit pounced on a dead leaf, her paws swiftly ripping it. She caught sight of a small moss ball in the corner of her eye, and began to crouch. Honeykit was VERY energetic today. She crouched, feeling the dirt touch her belly fur, and pounced. Unfortunatly, she didn't see the cat that had just strolled in front of her. She bumped right into the cat, and fell down. "oof- oh- I'm so sorry!!!" She pleaded.

[OPEN]

Purrks: Prison escape 2 My lil pookies:

TC: Twigfreckle
ShC: Honeykit
RC: Mosspelt

*crickets chirping*

Old June 1st, 2024, 07:14 PM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

-- Lostspark is going to be flagging slightly in this post due to prior self-induced poisoning. --
Lostspark

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

After speaking with Mossfreckle, Lostspark returned her gaze to looking around for her kin. Bleedingkit was still with Quietpaw, and she could put enough faith that her daughter would not lose him. Her gaze flitted briefly to her ex-mate as he emerged from the Medicine Den, and then away again. He was here, he was also not her concern, other than the fact that he'd headed for the apprentice's den for. . . ah, good, there it was. Rainpaw and Rainykit were accounted for, with Darkfall.

When Mossfreckle began assigning herbs, Lostspark turned away from surveying the clearing and back to him. Busy with gathering this bundle, Lostspark entirely missed seeing the interaction between Quietpaw, Moonpaw, and Bleedingkit as the young bengal tomkit was led away from the rest of the group.

Once she'd picked up her bundle, Lostspark stood there as Dawnstar started assigning cats to their positions. A spell of dizziness and nausea hit her as the taste of the herbs in her maw entered her senses, but the lithe grey feline fought it down. She could be sick later, could be unwell in private, with no watchful eyes on her. Lingering behind at the back of the group, Lostspark kept close to Mistlewhisker, as the deputy had been assigned to bringing up the rear.

Right before they left, Lostspark stopped to look around the mostly desolate camp. Only one of her kits hadn't been accounted for. "Larkpaw!" She called, putting out her voice for her adoptive daughter, lingering as long as she could in the old camp before she decided uneasily that perhaps Larkpaw had already left. Lostspark could not linger here any longer, anyway.

It was only when her limbs started to tremble with exertion from poisoning weakness that Lostspark glanced up and realized she'd fallen slightly behind, her frequent glances over her shoulder for Larkpaw having slowed her down. No daughter was behind her, so Lostspark figured she'd continue at her normal pace. She could find the Clan - it wasn't impossible to follow their scent trail. Except... Lostspark paused when she smelled something else. The hell?

Two kits. One of ShadowClan's kits diverted from the path. Swiveling towards the scent, Lostspark changed her own course, following the lingering smell of milk in the air to the kittens in question. "What in all the skies are you doing separated from-- Oh, nevermind." The scarred feline pursed her lips, frustration evident in the lashing of her tail as she turned her face in the direction of Icy Heartlands. They needed to get to safety. If upwalkers found them, it would do them no good. "Follow me, right now. You can explain to me what you're doing out here alone later."

[ +2 Burnet, +3 Burdock Root | @ellie - Mossfreckle / @Dark - Darkfall / @Rani - Bleedingkit / @Morrigan - Quietpaw / @Poprock - Moonpaw / @vellichor - Larkpaw / @Hollyheart of thunder - Twilightkit & Fallowkit ]

Twilightkit saw the old she cat. "Lostspark, I'm cold" she said.

Btw, I decided that Fallowkit will stay in the new camp and not look for Twilightkit.

Solarpaw is the medicine cat apprentice of sunclan!
Sharkscale is a coastclan wave guard
Old June 2nd, 2024, 07:53 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post

Flashpaw stared anxiously after her mentor for a moment before slowly turning to pad toward the place that was supposed to be a den. She forgot which one. Oh. Oh, she remembered this cat. Very faintly, from the start of her apprenticeship. Magpiepaw had scared the living crap out of her. Sigh. A small smile escaped her brain naughtily and crept onto her lips. The brown and black cat was always a joy to watch, for unlike some cats it was impossible to tell what sort off things were going on in her head. Happy and cheerful, then spicy as fire. It was quite entertaining actually.

Quickly approaching the den, she ducked her head to enter. A little messy, with all the dirt from dug-up weeds or something. Mushrooms? Either way, Flashpaw ffelt terribly sorry ffor being late. Silerlark was a valid excuse, though, right? "S-Sorry. I w-was with my m-mentor." She mumbled nervously, ducking her head to tear up a mushroom with her paws and shoulder weight. Putting her back into the work, she tensed and yanked it up, tumbling and rolling backwards till she landed on her rump. With a miniscule purr of laughter and ffaint embarrassment she tossed it to the side and continued her work until she had pulled up three shrooms. Now to clear a weed or two. Or three or four. Or- Nope, done counting. But she did however continue working and cleaning the area tirelessly, afraid of doing too little. It was better to overdo then underdo, right?

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\9 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Ah, finally. One of the one note cats from the group showed up and DID SOMETHING. It seemed to be Flashpaw, a cat she remembered vaguely talking to. "Uh huh, better be sorry." Magpiepaw snarled, her lips curling back. "Nice to see you anyways I guess, but it's not gonna be such a pleasant reunion if this keeps happening." She took a moment to glance behind her to look at Spiderpaw before trotting off to clear the den.

She busied herself by pulling weeds and sweeping the den floor with her tail as well as catching broken and dirty cobwebs in them. She kept at it, occasionally bumping into Flashpaw. Pulling out the weeds was stupidly difficult. They were rooted stubbornly in the ground. But that didn't stop Magpiepaw, quite the opposite. She took all her anger out on them, pulling and tugging and shredding. It was so fun!

She swept out anything that didn't belong, be it twigs or patches of fur from other animals. After a while, her tail got sore and her paws started to throb. She sat for a moment, lifting up her forepaw to frown at it. "Aren't you lazy?" She said to it, her ears pinning back. "Well, TOO BAD. I'm not stopping till I drop DEAD."

Group or no group. She, Flashpaw, and Spiderpaw would be more than enough. Who cared about those other guys? They didn't need them!

Tags - (GROUP)
@Ladiebugg // Beetlejuice
@Eden // Wispypaw
@Alchemist Kitsune // Silverlark

Tags - (PERSONAL)
@Rowan // Spiderpaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!