Test
Old November 19th, 2021, 09:27 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow kept his gaze on Whisperwing. Her body language was tense, he grew more curious despite himself. Whisperwing wasn't his go-to she-cat and he had no intentions of giving her the illusion that they were mates, so whatever she was going through didn't strike Elmshadow as his business. But she-cats liked that little display of caring. He'd hoped this would be exactly as Whisperwing had put it, a leisurely stroll, maybe a hunt. Now it was looking like she wanted to unload something off her mind. He sighed inaudibly. When she stopped in front of him, Elmshadow sidled up beside her and meowed lowly, "What's on your mind, doll?"
Well, now she’d done it. Being as Smooth as a Sack of Rocks and freezing in place as well. Dammit! she thought. At the question from Elmshadow, she knew she was in a corner. The only thing to do now was to tell the truth and hope no reprecussions come of it. “I’m expecting...I didn’t think you’d know, and with your second litter and all, I wanted to reveal it slowly, and maybe figure out a plan on how to hide them from Goldenstep so both you and I would face no trouble.”
Old November 19th, 2021, 09:37 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Brainless_blankie

Nightpaw hisses low in his throat as he walks into camp. He bumps into someone, and looks at them. "Sorry." He grumbles as he brushes past them, realizing by his beating heart and the cat's scent that it's Speckpaw.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 19th, 2021, 10:31 AM
FRUIT!

(open)

- Tawnyrose -

The pretty she-cat's green eyes where peacefully closed where saw was resting in the few rays of sun that trickled down, unbothered by the clan maters that everyone else seemed to be so focused on.
She could be hunting, she could be fighting, she could be showing of to her leader for some loyalty points, but she chose to just relax here instead.
Besides, she was aiding the clan with simply being there, by blessing the rats with her glorious presence.

Some cats didn't like how neutral she was towards everything around her, but she personally though that wasting her best moons getting scars in her pretty pelt and not enjoying life instead would be dump.
Well, at least the other cats didn't have to think about their looks (not that they had any), running around like that at getting dust and dirt all over themselves, gross.

Old November 20th, 2021, 01:26 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorzFan View Post
Well, now she’d done it. Being as Smooth as a Sack of Rocks and freezing in place as well. Dammit! she thought. At the question from Elmshadow, she knew she was in a corner. The only thing to do now was to tell the truth and hope no reprecussions come of it. “I’m expecting...I didn’t think you’d know, and with your second litter and all, I wanted to reveal it slowly, and maybe figure out a plan on how to hide them from Goldenstep so both you and I would face no trouble.”
**Elmshadow**

Expecting. Kits...His kits. Elmshadow blinked, his face not betraying any emotion as he sat down. He tried to reason through the best way to navigate this. He was happy about the kits, sure. If Whisperwing could give him a son then it'd be worth it. If not, it'd all be for naught, though luckily Whisperwing seemed to be of the same mind that the kits' paternity should remain on the downlow. There seemed to be few downsides. A smile spread across his mouth and his emerald eyes softened. "That's wonderful news. You can leave Goldenstep to me. In the meantime, who their father is nobody's business but ours," He purred. "There's no need to stress."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 20th, 2021, 09:26 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
**Elmshadow**

Expecting. Kits...His kits. Elmshadow blinked, his face not betraying any emotion as he sat down. He tried to reason through the best way to navigate this. He was happy about the kits, sure. If Whisperwing could give him a son then it'd be worth it. If not, it'd all be for naught, though luckily Whisperwing seemed to be of the same mind that the kits' paternity should remain on the downlow. There seemed to be few downsides. A smile spread across his mouth and his emerald eyes softened. "That's wonderful news. You can leave Goldenstep to me. In the meantime, who their father is nobody's business but ours," He purred. "There's no need to stress."
"What about Cougarivy? I saw her making googly eyes at you, and...she doesn't seem that mentally stable. If I end up having a son, she'll be very mad. I feel good that I can trust you to take care of Golden. Your kits will be very nice, and if it ends up you don't want any of them, I won't hold you to your duty as a father. My only request is that you find someone to cover for you as the father. It'll be less dangerous." she sighed, leaning into Elmshadow. "Uh! Sorry! That just sort of happened!" she exclaimed, straightening up.
Old November 20th, 2021, 10:09 AM
Raven

Quote:
"What about Cougarivy? I saw her making googly eyes at you, and...she doesn't seem that mentally stable. If I end up having a son, she'll be very mad. I feel good that I can trust you to take care of Golden. Your kits will be very nice, and if it ends up you don't want any of them, I won't hold you to your duty as a father. My only request is that you find someone to cover for you as the father. It'll be less dangerous." she sighed, leaning into Elmshadow. "Uh! Sorry! That just sort of happened!" she exclaimed, straightening up.
**Elmshadow**

A small, gruff chuckle escaped from Elmshadow's throat. "Cougarivy? She's harmless. A young she-cat with a harmless crush, nothing more. You have no reason to fear." Well, it was nice to know that she wouldn't demand his participation should the litter be useless but that wasn't something he wanted to concern her with right now either; he didn't want to risk any sort of rift now that could come between him and his son later. As she leaned into him then pulled away, Elmshadow watched her with mild amusement. He leaned over and nudged her cheek with his nose. "There's no need to be sorry. You're the mother of my kits now."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 20th, 2021, 10:25 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
**Elmshadow**

A small, gruff chuckle escaped from Elmshadow's throat. "Cougarivy? She's harmless. A young she-cat with a harmless crush, nothing more. You have no reason to fear." Well, it was nice to know that she wouldn't demand his participation should the litter be useless but that wasn't something he wanted to concern her with right now either; he didn't want to risk any sort of rift now that could come between him and his son later. As she leaned into him then pulled away, Elmshadow watched her with mild amusement. He leaned over and nudged her cheek with his nose. "There's no need to be sorry. You're the mother of my kits now."
Whisper gave him a nudge back. It felt nice to do this. "I'm grateful you are the father. Your genes will surely provide a healthy foundation for our future warriors. Now, is there anything we should do to help the clan? My days are numbered." she said, yawning. "Are you still up for that Hunt? I originally asked so I could take you somewhere so I could tell you about the kits, but now, why not?"
Old November 20th, 2021, 10:50 AM
Raven

Quote:
Whisper gave him a nudge back. It felt nice to do this. "I'm grateful you are the father. Your genes will surely provide a healthy foundation for our future warriors. Now, is there anything we should do to help the clan? My days are numbered." she said, yawning. "Are you still up for that Hunt? I originally asked so I could take you somewhere so I could tell you about the kits, but now, why not?"
**Elmshadow**

There was a hint of something...was that guilt? Ever since Whisperwing had brought up Goldenstep its like she wouldn't leave his mind. He shook his head slightly. Why was he so concerned about it? He liked Goldenstep but it wasn't her concern what he did when he wasn't with her, as long as he made time for her, and she hadn't been able to give him a son so he had be forced to try elsewhere. He huffed and turned to Whisperwing, putting an easy smile on. "I'd love to go hunting." There were very few things that could help clear his mind like being out in the forest he loved and hunting. He brushed past her, running his flank down hers, and padded towards the camp entrance to slip out into the vast forest of his home.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 20th, 2021, 11:01 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
**Elmshadow**

There was a hint of something...was that guilt? Ever since Whisperwing had brought up Goldenstep its like she wouldn't leave his mind. He shook his head slightly. Why was he so concerned about it? He liked Goldenstep but it wasn't her concern what he did when he wasn't with her, as long as he made time for her, and she hadn't been able to give him a son so he had be forced to try elsewhere. He huffed and turned to Whisperwing, putting an easy smile on. "I'd love to go hunting." There were very few things that could help clear his mind like being out in the forest he loved and hunting. He brushed past her, running his flank down hers, and padded towards the camp entrance to slip out into the vast forest of his home.
"Alright! Wait up!" she said, haring after Elmshadow. "Do you smell anything?"