Today 01:31 AM

Old January 27th, 2024, 09:53 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame

When she jumped, Doeflame felt Nightwolf roll off her. Twisting around in midair to face him, she landed in a battle crouch. "I'll catch you," she mewed and leapt at him, claws sheathed. @Lewolfers

NightWolf just stands there and lets the smaller cat crash into him, they tumble for a bit, after a bit of fun NightWolf backs up," Ok Ok, enough playing for now, we need to hunt, we are still in leaf bare and the clan could use the freshkill," he says amused

@kittycatburmise

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 27th, 2024, 10:06 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
NightWolf just stands there and lets the smaller cat crash into him, they tumble for a bit, after a bit of fun NightWolf backs up," Ok Ok, enough playing for now, we need to hunt, we are still in leaf bare and the clan could use the freshkill," he says amused

@kittycatburmise
Doeflame

She backed away from Nightwolf, giving her fur a few licks to flatten it. Still, a couple of unruly tufts remained; she'd deal with them later. "Okay," she said. "I'm going to catch more than you," she added before running off.

After a minute, she slowed to a walk, her mouth open to draw in scents. Soon, the mouth-watering scent of a mouse drifted towards her. She pinpointed it among the roots of a tree. Dropping into a hunter's crouch, she stalked towards it, her belly almost brushing the snow. Her white patches helped her blend in with the snow, so the mouse didn't spot her until it was too late- until her shadow came over it and her paws not far behind. It barely had time to run before Doeflame's claws sunk into it. She buried it then moved on. @Lewolfers
Old January 27th, 2024, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame

She backed away from Nightwolf, giving her fur a few licks to flatten it. Still, a couple of unruly tufts remained; she'd deal with them later. "Okay," she said. "I'm going to catch more than you," she added before running off.

After a minute, she slowed to a walk, her mouth open to draw in scents. Soon, the mouth-watering scent of a mouse drifted towards her. She pinpointed it among the roots of a tree. Dropping into a hunter's crouch, she stalked towards it, her belly almost brushing the snow. Her white patches helped her blend in with the snow, so the mouse didn't spot her until it was too late- until her shadow came over it and her paws not far behind. It barely had time to run before Doeflame's claws sunk into it. She buried it then moved on. @Lewolfers
NightWolf had a bit harder time since his fur was pitch black, he used any cover he could find to hid himself, he lifted his head and took in the scents around him, he could smell the freshkill Doeflame had just caught, he's already one behind

He then smells a shrew moving around a small patch of grass that was poking out of the snow, NightWolf moved slowly, making sure the crunching of the snow wasnt too loud, once he was close enough he pounces it and finishes it before it can make a sound.

He covers it and moves on, he doesnt want to lose so he raises his head and takes in more scents, his eyes glows with excitement as he takes in another scent.

@kittycatburmise

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 28th, 2024, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
NightWolf had a bit harder time since his fur was pitch black, he used any cover he could find to hid himself, he lifted his head and took in the scents around him, he could smell the freshkill Doeflame had just caught, he's already one behind

He then smells a shrew moving around a small patch of grass that was poking out of the snow, NightWolf moved slowly, making sure the crunching of the snow wasnt too loud, once he was close enough he pounces it and finishes it before it can make a sound.

He covers it and moves on, he doesnt want to lose so he raises his head and takes in more scents, his eyes glows with excitement as he takes in another scent.

@kittycatburmise
Doeflame

It was a while before she picked up another scent. Ears pricked, she pinpointed the scent of a finch, pecking at a seed in a bare spot of dirt. Dropping into a crouch, Doeflame quickly moved forward. However, the finch spotted her. It started to fly away, and Doeflame quickly leapt at it. It was leaf-bare, she couldn't afford to miss prey! The she-cat cursed as she came down short and the finch flew away. "StarClan-cursed bird," she grumbled as she turned and walked away. @Lewolfers
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:38 AM

NightWolf had just caught a small mouse, it didnt seem like much but then he remembered and old trick that his mentor had taught him. He looked above hoping to spot a hawk, he looked for a bit until he finally did see one, he left the mouse out in the open for the hawk to see.

NightWolf hid somewhere nearby and watched, his muscles tense and ready to spring, when the hawk caught sight of the mouse it came down and grabbed it, but just as it did, NightWolf dashed out of his hiding spot and pounced onto the hawk, the hawk screeched and flapped wildly until it hit the ground with NightWolfs teeth gripping it tightly by the neck

Thanks Starclan for his mentors teachings.

@kittycatburmise

NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:59 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Cryingelk(12/100)

Cryingelk followed behind Witheredclaw, letting her take the lead. The tom usually let others lead him, and he'd follow orders of the powerful and respected. He was new, and was in no place to give orders, so it was better to let the warrior do what they needed. Cryingelk fought every instinct to not ask if Witheredclaw needed help, as the warrior would probably snap at him.

Mark the borders...He knew how to do that. His mother and father did it all the time in their territory. Nodding to Witheredclaw, he let his scent drift out, letting other cats know this was their home.

[ @Tiabirb ](I'd rather get it done, but they can smell a fox, but it could be stale if that's ok with you)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old January 28th, 2024, 07:24 PM

Doeflame

Still grumbling about her failed catch, Doeflame moved through the marsh alert for noises or scents. The croak of a frog reached her ears, and she immediately moved towards it, ears pricked and mouth open to pinpoint the scent. She found it- no, them- in a pool of what looked like melted snow. Three frogs, all oblivious to the predator stalking them. Then, too late, they finally noticed.

Doeflame quickly killed one frog. As the other two tried to jump away, she lunged at one, catching its leg in her jaws. She dragged it closer and bit down on its neck.

The other frog had escaped, but two was a decent catch. She didn't take time to compliment herself, however. There was a competition to win. Doeflame quickly buried them in the snow then continued to search for more prey. @Lewolfers
Old January 28th, 2024, 08:22 PM

NightWolf continued his hunt and was able to catch two more rabbits and a tiny squirrel, "Starclan has provided," he says with prideful eyes until he realized, how in Starclan is he going to drag all this back

He then raises his head and takes in the scents around him but he was looking for one specific scent, following it he tracks it down until he sees Doeflame, "Doeflame?" he meows out softly in case she was hunting

@kittycatburmise

NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 28th, 2024, 08:48 PM

Doeflame

Doeflame stalked the mouse. Her mouth watered in anticipation as she watched the creature, obliviously eating a seed. A moment more, then she pounced.

The mouse couldn't get away in time. Doeflame pinned it down and killed it with a quick bite to the neck. As she held its warm, furry body in her jaws, Nightwolf's mew reached her ears.

"Nightwolf?" Doeflame mewed, voice muffled from the mouse. She dropped it. "Finished hunting? How much did you catch?" @Lewolfers
Old January 28th, 2024, 09:31 PM

He looked at her with pride, "A shrew, a mouse, a hawk, two rabbits and the tiniest squirrel I've ever seen," he purrs out

@kittycatburmise

NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY