Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:11 PM
There’s Roses with...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:11 PM
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:10 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 09:10 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 09:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2017, 09:54 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
''Some of them are really kind... While others... Well there ShadowClan cats for ya!'' Stormheart purred.
Cloud smirk3d a bit, he we getting less and less nervous.

(So i messaged jingle and was just asking them if they needed ne to fill anything out for Cloud joing Shadowclan and she said I just needed to fill out a name Chang forme if i wanted to. But if you wants to roleplay anything out then or her know an what do you wanna do???)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 18th, 2017, 10:14 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Cloud smirk3d a bit, he we getting less and less nervous.

(So i messaged jingle and was just asking them if they needed ne to fill anything out for Cloud joing Shadowclan and she said I just needed to fill out a name Chang forme if i wanted to. But if you wants to roleplay anything out then or her know an what do you wanna do???)
[if you want to roleplay it ill do it, all up to you! ]
Stormheart hesitantly rested her head on his shoulder. She didn't know what he was comfortable with yet and hoped he wouldn't mind.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old April 18th, 2017, 10:44 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
[if you want to roleplay it ill do it, all up to you! ]
Stormheart hesitantly rested her head on his shoulder. She didn't know what he was comfortable with yet and hoped he wouldn't mind.
(We could just do a time skip after I fill out the form)

Cloud let out a light purr as he felt Stormheart lean against him. He gave her a quick luck in between her ears and smiled.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 18th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar listened to the deputy and narrowed her eyes, frowning deeply before muttering "Natural selection at it's finest." in a tone only herself could hear or understand. She stood up and frowned, "As disappointed as I am, I am glad that you told me the truth as quickly as you could. Pray to StarClan that he will be alright or they will take him in their paws."
She nodded and turned to step out before remembering something the wounded Tom had mentioned. "Halestar, while we carried him back to camp he kept going on about how he was not coming back to shadowclan and that he hated it here..." She paused for a moment "Why do you think he said those things?"
Old April 18th, 2017, 11:02 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Dead

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She nodded and turned to step out before remembering something the wounded Tom had mentioned. "Halestar, while we carried him back to camp he kept going on about how he was not coming back to shadowclan and that he hated it here..." She paused for a moment "Why do you think he said those things?"
Halestar stood up and scowled greatly, "I have no idea." she growled, lashing her tail as the words. "I cannot fathom someone saying that as a warrior of ShadowClan, one of the strongest clans in the forest." she continued, licking her paw before looking away. "What else did he say? Did he give a reason?"

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 19th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Petals surround my heart

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Embarrassed

@Duststorm

A black she cat padded out of the warriors den. Her white paw was all brown from the dirt and mud that was next to the den. She purred knowing her clan mates were awake. She padded over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a bird. She padded over to asort of sunny spot and began to eat the bird, picking the feathers off and keeping them for her nest.

- They/Them
- Pansexual
- I like Anime, Fanfics, Galaxys, & Sakura Flowers
- I love dogs, cats, & birds

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]

Last edited by Vesper; April 19th, 2017 at 01:21 AM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:34 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Jay-Jay

Badgerbite had been lingering in the clearing for quite a while now. Her eyes darting rapidly around the clearing, never resting in one particular area, as clan-mates buzzed around, failing to notice how glossy and well-kept she had made her fur look today. Warm sunlight filled the clearing as she let out an agitated sigh and closed her eyes, soaking in the rays for a brief moment. She had been used to clan-mates avoiding her, not necessarily because she was disliked (Badgerbite liked to think she was loved and respected), but due to the fact that the senior warrior would never /ever/ stop talking about herself or her activities. It's their loss...

The older molly rested her gaze on a younger cat, just approaching the fresh-kill pile. Flicking her tail in brief agitation at the thought of talking to a younger warrior, Badgerbite slowly strolled over towards the fresh-kill pile, her nose wrinkled up in disgust as she glanced at a measly mouse resting on top. Probably an apprentices first catch, she mocked silently as she dramatically stepped over the pile and continued her path to the other.

"Hello there," She cooed, tilting her head slightly as she forced a friendly smile and jutted out her chest, the fur shimmering with dried spit which was less than impressive. "Mind if I just sit here and we can share tongues?" The senior warrior didn't even wait for an answer as she plopped herself down next to the other and tucked her paws neatly against her chest.

Last edited by Dust; April 19th, 2017 at 01:35 AM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:38 AM
Petals surround my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@Jay-Jay

Badgerbite had been lingering in the clearing for quite a while now. Her eyes darting rapidly around the clearing, never resting in one particular area, as clan-mates buzzed around, failing to notice how glossy and well-kept she had made her fur look today. Warm sunlight filled the clearing as she let out an agitated sigh and closed her eyes, soaking in the rays for a brief moment. She had been used to clan-mates avoiding her, not necessarily because she was disliked (Badgerbite liked to think she was loved and respected), but due to the fact that the senior warrior would never /ever/ stop talking about herself or her activities. It's their loss...

The older molly rested her gaze on a younger cat, just approaching the fresh-kill pile. Flicking her tail in brief agitation at the thought of talking to a younger warrior, Badgerbite slowly strolled over towards the fresh-kill pile, her nose wrinkled up in disgust as she glanced at a measly mouse resting on top. Probably an apprentices first catch, she mocked silently as she dramatically stepped over the pile and continued her path to the other.

"Hello there," She cooed, tilting her head slightly as she forced a friendly smile and jutted out her chest, the fur shimmering with dried spit which was less than impressive. "Mind if I just sit here and we can share tongues?" The senior warrior didn't even wait for an answer as she plopped herself down next to the other and tucked her paws neatly against her chest.
ShadeWing looked up. "Sure!" She purred. She settled herself and started to groom the other she cat. "How was your day today Badgerbite?" She asked between licks. She black she cat purred and kept licking the she cats pelt to keep it smooth and sleek for the males
(Lol not good at rping....)

- They/Them
- Pansexual

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]

Last edited by Vesper; April 19th, 2017 at 01:43 AM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:55 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

(oh hush) @Jay-Jay

The older cat studied the other quietly, her ears turning as the young she-cat began to purr. She didn't even know this cats name to be quite honest, but oh well, it couldn't hurt to play it off like she did. Purring erupted from her chest as Shadewing accepted her forceful invitation to talk. It wasn't unlike Badgerbite to force her way into a conversation and take the reigns. Turning her head to level her piercing gaze with Shadewing, Badgerbite flicked her tail, scuffing up a bit of dirt, and began her speech on how her day went.

"I'll tell you what! None of these young warriors seem to ever want to chat with an senior warrior like myself. I'll have you know, I have moons, MOONS! of wisdom under my pelt and they never seem to care! I'm just senile and old in their eyes, but not you of course! You're far to pretty to be in a clan with this rag-tag bunch. You have a mate yet? Oh what am I saying, of course you do! What about kits, do you have kits?" The molly's eyes lit up with false interest as she rambled on, leaving no time for Shadewing to reply.

"Of course you have kits right? I decided not to have kits, I just never quite met the right one, you know?" She lowered her voice to a whisper and leaned closer to the other molly. "The pool in this clan is far from perfect, but we work with what Starclan gave us right?" Badgerbite purred in amusement at her own comment before continuing. "I think kits would be too much o a hassle at my age, too much disappointment, but then again it would be nice to have my own offspring. Did your mother take good care of you as a kit? Oh don't you worry, if you have any trouble at you can come to ol' Badgerbite. I didn't get this name for no reason and you bet that a sweet, precious little molly like you will get licked up in no time at all!" Another ray of sunshine poked its way through the clouds, resting on the spot the two occupied.

Last edited by Dust; April 19th, 2017 at 01:56 AM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 02:15 AM
Petals surround my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
(oh hush) @Jay-Jay

The older cat studied the other quietly, her ears turning as the young she-cat began to purr. She didn't even know this cats name to be quite honest, but oh well, it couldn't hurt to play it off like she did. Purring erupted from her chest as Shadewing accepted her forceful invitation to talk. It wasn't unlike Badgerbite to force her way into a conversation and take the reigns. Turning her head to level her piercing gaze with Shadewing, Badgerbite flicked her tail, scuffing up a bit of dirt, and began her speech on how her day went.

"I'll tell you what! None of these young warriors seem to ever want to chat with an senior warrior like myself. I'll have you know, I have moons, MOONS! of wisdom under my pelt and they never seem to care! I'm just senile and old in their eyes, but not you of course! You're far to pretty to be in a clan with this rag-tag bunch. You have a mate yet? Oh what am I saying, of course you do! What about kits, do you have kits?" The molly's eyes lit up with false interest as she rambled on, leaving no time for Shadewing to reply.

"Of course you have kits right? I decided not to have kits, I just never quite met the right one, you know?" She lowered her voice to a whisper and leaned closer to the other molly. "The pool in this clan is far from perfect, but we work with what Starclan gave us right?" Badgerbite purred in amusement at her own comment before continuing. "I think kits would be too much o a hassle at my age, too much disappointment, but then again it would be nice to have my own offspring. Did your mother take good care of you as a kit? Oh don't you worry, if you have any trouble at you can come to ol' Badgerbite. I didn't get this name for no reason and you bet that a sweet, precious little molly like you will get licked up in no time at all!" Another ray of sunshine poked its way through the clouds, resting on the spot the two occupied.
She listened to her talk."No, I don't have a mate. I do have a kit. " She said. Amusement lit up in her gaze but a small hint of sadness."My mother? Oh... Well, I never met her. I had an adoptive mom because they found me alone in a bush with a baby fox." Shed said. She closed her eyes. "Well, it was in the past..." She said as she hid a scar her adoptive mother gave her. She had a flash back of how she got it.
Shadekit pranced around the nursery, squeaking at a moss ball. "I'm gonna catch you!" She said.
NightWing snarled. "Stupid kit, Come here!" She growled. She grabbed her and unsheathed her claws a d clawed her side. She heard Shadekit yowl in pain but laughed. "No be good or ill do it again!" She said and threw Shadekit to the wall.
Shadekit crouched down in the corner bristling in fear. Why? Why do I need to be with her? I must tell my leader! She couldn't walk because of the pain, so she curled up and tried to sleep, the pain was to much. Tears fell down her face and she limped out the den. Every cat was sleeping but she went in the leaders den. She prodded him with a paw.
"...HopeStar?" She asked. Tears were in her voice, as she cried.
HopeStar lifted her head and looked at the dark stuff on the kit.. She got used to the darkness and noticed it was blood.... Her blood."Shadekit! What happened?!" She whipped around and began to lick the kit, but the blood kept coming.
"My mother... Clawed me and threw me againsed the wall...." She wailed.
HopeStar got up and padded into the nursery. Shadekit heard yelling and hissing. She saw NightWing run out holding her brother in her jaws. NightWing ran out and into the forest gone....

ShadeWing got out of her flashback and tearsfell on the ground. "It was awful..... She left with my brother, blood pouring out of his neck from her holding him so tight..... She abused me and ran away when I told HopeStar...." She said crying. She had stopped licking the shje cat and now she was curled up on the ground with her paws over her muzzle, shaking

- They/Them
- Pansexual

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]

Last edited by Vesper; April 19th, 2017 at 02:17 AM.
Closed Thread